Mcyt Oneshots

By _FoxesHeart_

Okay, so First off, Cover art is not mine. Also, This probably will not be updated too often since I have... More

Requesting Page
Kitkat
Dog Dream
Hanahaki
Dog Dream II
Ghostinnit AU
Kagome Kagome
Kagome Kagome II
Ground Hog Day?

Hanahaki II

198 4 6
By _FoxesHeart_

Ship: DreamNotFound

Angst

TW: Blood, mentions of death, sickness

words: 1234 ( Lmao- ) 

A/N: I promised, so you shall receive. Here's part two. It's funny how my oneshots book has just turned into a home for random ideas or au's I want to write. 

======================

Dream was tired. Sick and tired. In multiple ways. He just wanted to ignore the disease that seemed to keep creeping up on him, and his exhaustion was starting to show.

He stared into the mirror, his eyes had bags beneath them and his hair was disheveled.

He sighed and shook his head, quietly moving back to his desk. He lowered his head down onto, trying to get a moment's peace before sitting up again.

He had to do this stream. He'd been gone for too long. People were starting to worry.

That included George.

Even just hearing or thinking his name caused his chest to seize.

He shook his head, wincing at the tightening feeling.

He turned on his computer and tapped his foot impatiently, his flower petal filled bucket beside him. He joined the discord voice chat and yawned.

" DREAAAMMM!!! " George yelled excitedly.

The blonde was practically dizzy, his ears ringing for a moment. He smiled weakly, resisting the urge to start hacking up a lung then and there.

" Hi George. " He croaked, his eyes widening. He'd caught himself off guard, not expecting his voice to be so hoarse. He started to laugh, hoping to play it off as a voice crack. " That's got to be the worst voice crack I've had yet. " He heard George chuckling weakly through his headset.

He loaded up minecraft as George began to ramble about something. He felt bad about not paying attention, but he figured it was for the better.

He winced at the bright white of the "MOJANG" loading screen, having left all his lights off meant that was the brightest thing in the room. He swore he couldn't see for a minute.

" Hey Dream? " Dream hummed in acknowledgement as he clicked around and got the stream ready.

" You seemed to die for a while there? What happened? If you don't mind me asking of course! " George said sheepishly.

Dream held back a gasp at the sharp pain in his chest, biting his lip to conceal it.

" I just needed a break. Burnout. I haven't slept properly in forever. That was my time to catch up on sleep. " He answered shortly.

" Oh, okay. Makes sense. I'm glad you're taking the time to take care of yourself. " George responded sincerely.

Dream choked on a cough, feeling the familiar iron taste of blood try to escape his lips. He gasped out for air, muting himself so he could cough freely, new bloody flower petals joining the old ones.

He unmuted and undeafened himself.

"-am?! Dream? Are you okay? " George was asking worriedly.

Dream inhaled slowly. " Yeah. I'm okay. I choked on my water. " He lied. George was silent for a moment before uttering out an 'okay'.

He started the stream. " I'm live. " He muttered. George made a noise signaling he understood.

The two played together for a while. People were constantly commenting about how unusually quiet and enthusiastic he seemed. He couldn't care less.

The burning in his chest, the difficulty to breath, the way everything swayed around him, he was more focused on that. He stopped moving his character, having to look away and rest his head on his desk as his breath became more and more shallow.

He wheezed and gripped his mouse tighter.

" Dream. " George sounded distant. Dream suddenly couldn't hold back, letting a flurry of coughing up flowers take him over.

Full flowers. He squinted at them, his hands shaking uncontrollably.

" Dream? Do I need to call an ambulance? " George sounded like he wanted to be joking.

Dream took another shaky inhale. The stuff he read said he wasn't supposed to cough up full flowers for months.

" Dream? " George repeated, genuine fear in his tone.

" I- I'm okay. " Dream's voice was raw and scratchy, his throat ached.

" Are you sick? Nevermind that was a stupid question. That coughing fit sounded pretty bad. You should go to the ER or something. Dream paled, looking down.

" Yeah. You're right. I'll- I'm- I'm gonna go now. " He mumbled, his chat was flying too fast for him to read so he simply left the call and shut off the screen, turning to his phone.

He scanned over his contacts for a moment before tapping Sapnap's name.

It buzzed for a little before the said male picked up.

" Dream? What's wrong? I was watching the stream. That sounded pretty bad." Subpoena said worriedly.

Dream looked at his feet and then out of the room where Patches sat on top of the couch sunbathing.

" I coughed up full flowers. " He spoke in barely more than a whisper in fear of hurting it worse. " I don't know how much longer I have left. " His voice cracked.

" Please come soon. I don't think I have a lot of time. "

Sapnap panicked over the phone, Dream could tell by the annoyingly loud shuffling.

" Fuck it dude. If that's the case forget waiting a couple more days to get on a plane. I'll drive for 18 hours. " He spat. Dream rubbed at his eyes as he tried to refrain from crying. He sniffled quietly.

" Oh, don't cry. " Sapnap murmured gently over the phone. " I'll be there as soon as I can. You'll be okay. " He promised. Dream could faintly hear him packing stuff.

Dream sniffled again, feeling guilty. " Sorry. I'm just a little overwhelmed. " He laughed dryly, wincing at the pain that gripped him as he did so.

He looked down at his blood covered hands, frowning with a surprised noise of disgust.

" You okay? " Sapnap asked worriedly, obviously hearing the blonde.

" Yeah, I just looked at my hands and realized they are a bloody mess and I probably got it on my phone. " He said as he stood up and took his phone to the bathroom, washing his hands and grabbing some old towels to begin wiping everything off.

" Ew? There's blood? " He heard his friend say. He chuckled softly.

" Yeah. Flower petals, blood, flowers. It ain't pretty. " He hummed, scaring himself slightly. How could he talk so leisurely about it as if it's nothing?

He and Sapnap stayed on call for a little longer, but they didn't talk much. It mostly consisted of Dream coughing and Sapnap repeatedly asking if he was okay, as if he missed doing it every ten minutes, Dream would be dead.

And he couldn't help but think it was a possibility.

" Dude, I'm going to have to drive which means I have to hang up. Will you be okay on your own for the next 18 hours or so? " Sapnap asked.

" I- I think I'll be fine. " Dream said quietly, burrowing his head in his arms as he sat down at his desk.

" Alright, dude. Take care of yourself. Make sure you eat something. I'll see you soon. " Sapnap said.

Dream huffed. " Okay, Dadnap. " He said sarcastically, laughing.

" You did not just call me that! NO way! I'm not having that being added to my endless list of nicknames! " He complained. Dream chuckled, his eyes watering from the pain.

" Bye, Dadnap. " He said before hanging up. He looked down at the screen which stated that the call had ended.

He considered eating for a moment before deciding if he stood he would probably fall over. He whimpered and finally let himself cry.

He was stressed, hungry, tired, sick, everything negative you could think of. Well, minus dead. But it wouldn't stay that long for long. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 33.3K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
417K 17K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
135K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
321K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...