Property of the Exchange Stud...

By imziamandnarryasf

Tenoa Amari Silas was just your average sophomore boy at school: thick rimmed glasses, dark chocolate skin, a... More

First of All
Cast
aon
dhà
trì
ceithir
cóig
sia
seachd
ochd
naoi
deich
Inkkit
aon-deug
dhà-dheug
trì-deug
ceithir-deug
còig-deug
sia-deug
seachd-deug
ochd-deug
naoi-deug
fichead
fichead 's a h-aon
fichead 's a trì
fichead 's a ceithir
fichead 's a còig
fiche a sé
fichead 's a seachd
fiche a hocht
fiche a naoi

Prologue

10.4K 331 6
By imziamandnarryasf

Tenoa was ignoring everything around him at the moment, including the mandatory school wide meeting they were called to. He was thoroughly invested in his book, already knowing what this meeting was about through the grape vine. One of the perks of talking to the librarian; you always get fresh information.

"Can you believe it Tenoa?", his twin sister Tenaya exclaimed from beside him, elbowing him in her excitement,"Foreign exchange students!", she repeated what their assistant principal had just stated. Unlike him, she was practically buzzing at the idea of meeting new people. She was a classic extrovert.

Tenoa rolled his eyes at his sister, annoyed at being interrupted at the best part of his book,"N- no, i- it's unbelievable", he answered dryly, before resuming to read his book.

It's not like he had anything against the transfers or anything; he just didn't care. In his mind, exchange students just meant more people to make him anxious and to talk about the "little gay baby" with a stutter.

Still, a small teeny tiny part of him wondering what they would be like. Maybe he would be friends with one of them? He wondered what they would be like?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.9K 40
COMPLETED!! ⚠️ Cliché alert ⚠️Mature content Jesus you probably don't want to read it because it's cliché and your typical wattpad story but you can...
240K 10K 32
This is the rewritten (better!) version of Boys Will Be Boys DISCLAIMER: This book will contain foul language and general idiocy. I started writing t...
38.8K 11.6K 65
"Love your moans are like music to my ears but I want to hear you scream as I fuck you with my cock"he whispers sadistically in my ear. "Nod if you u...
3.2M 83.3K 53
"Do you have a boyfriend?" At this I had to laugh, I was one of the school's biggest nerds, I was never going to date anyone. That was a fact. "No...