our love story ▸ glee

By DEMIEHQ

our love story will be never ending. ➥ santana lopez x oc | seasons 1-6 @DEMIEHQ More

OUR LOVE STORY!
SEASON ONE ▾
showmance
preggers

pilot

3.6K 103 22
By DEMIEHQ

EPISODE ONE,
glee club !

CASEY VINCENT AND HER OLDER SISTER, SAMANTHA VINCENT, had just gotten to McKinley High with the look of boredom on their faces.

Samantha was dressed in her cheerios uniform while Casey had on baggy light-washed jeans, old dirty black converse, a short white top with a light yellow cardigan, and her old black north face book bag.

"Can you hold my bookbag so i can tie my shoes?" Casey asked while taking off her backpack and handing it to her sister. "You should really buy a new book bag." Samantha said while holding up her sisters book bag.

Casey rolled her eyes. "I'll buy a new book bag when i want to."

Casey then bent down to tie her shoes. It had only been at least 2 seconds before she heard her book bag drop on the concrete floor.

Casey had looked up with her eyebrows furrowed, confused on why her book bag was now on the floor.

As soon as casey looked up she saw her sister batting her eyes at Noah Puckerman as he stood with Finn Hudson and the rest of the football team who were surrounding Kurt Hummel.

Casey sighed as she picked up her book bag off the ground and made her way into school.

✹✹✹

THROWING HER BOOK BAG ON HER SHOULDER, CASEY KEPT HER EYES ON THE FLOOR as she made her way through the halls of McKinley high.

She had memorized her school fully, therefore she would be able to simply just keep her eye focused on the ground beneath her and avoid making eye contact with any of her peers.

Weirdly enough, the girl always felt embarrassed whenever she made eye contact with anyone. She felt as if it was just awkward.

Casey had finally gotten to her destination, the girls bathroom. She had walked in thinking no one was in there but as soon as she closed the door behind her and turned around, she saw her worst fear. Cheerios.

Quinn fabray, Santana Lopez, and Samantha had stared at Casey who looked distraught.

Quinn had glared at the girl whilst Samantha had stared at her sister with pure embarrassment. Samantha always felt embarrassed when her little sister was anywhere near her friends.

Casey wasn't a very social person, therefore she wasn't good with people. She was at the bottom of the social hierarchy and was very much aware of it.

The third cheerio who stood in the bathroom, Santana Lopez, just stared at Casey which made her feel uneasy.

After a very awkward stare down with the four girls, Quinn finally spoke. "Isn't this your sister?" she looked back at Samantha.

Samantha hummed in response. The girls began to pretend that Casey wasn't there which created a pit in her stomach.

Quinn and Samantha turned on the sink water and began washing their hands while Santana tightened her ponytail in the mirror.

Casey awkwardly shuffled into the first stall. She stood still as she waited to hear the bathroom door close, which meant that the cheerios were no longer present.

As she heard the door open and shut and open and shut again she let out a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding.

✹✹✹

CASEY HAD NEVER BEEN THE TYPE TO TRY NEW THINGS. She was a fan to sticking to what she knew. Despite her dislike for new things, she surprisingly had one big dream she wanted to accomplish in life which was to be actually be someone in this world.

The girl knew that in this world there were people who wanted to overachieve, people who wanted the spotlight, people who just wanted everything, and people who just wanted to survive.

Casey Vincent was the person who just wanted to live. She wanted to be able to say she did things in her life that were either out of her comfort zone or just unbelievably awesome.

However that was never going to happen if she remained the closed off little girl who was too scared to take that jump.

The Vincent girl bit her lip as she stared at the blue sign up sheet for a new glee club.

Now Casey was positive that she needed to start somewhere if she really wanted to change her habit of ignoring things that she could possibly find interest in but glee club was a bit of a stretch.

She could imagine all the bullying and
slushees that would come her way if she joined.

But something in Casey forced her to write her name on that sheet.

✹✹✹

"HI, UM, I'M CASEY VINCENT AND I'LL BE SINGING NO ONE BY ALICIA KEYS." Casey spoke, shakily as she stood on the stage in the auditorium in front of Mr.Schuester who sat on the audience.

The spanish teacher nodded at the girl who identified to be Samantha Vincent's sister with an encouraging smile. He sensed the girls nervousness and wanted her to feel assured.

Casey let out a sigh as she closed her eyes and began to sing.

Mr.Schue noted that the girls voice was clear and delicate. It was in the middle of high and low. He thought it was very hypnotic as the words she sung was were glued in his head and replayed over and over again.

Casey didn't have the strongest voice but it was still good. Glee club was about mixing different types of voices together and that's why Mr.Schuester wrote Casey's name down.

As the song came to an end, the teacher clapped for the girl who shyly grinned at him and Brad the pianist behind her.

"That was great, Casey! Thank you for auditioning."

Casey nodded before hesitantly walking off the stage.

✹✹✹

CASEY ENDED UP SCORING A SPOT IN THE GLEE CLUB. She didn't know wether or not to feel happy she did or worried about the consequences of it. At this moment, she didn't really have time to dwell over her impulsive decision because she was currently performing Sit Down You're Rocking the Boat for Mr.Shue with the other kids who were in the club.

Casey wasn't very surprised about the other teenagers who were in the room. To be fair, she knew them all and she knew that all of them (including herself) were considered losers at McKinley. 

The familiar faces were Artie Abrams, Tina Cohen-Chang, Kurt Hummel, Mercedes Jones, and Rachel berry.

Casey knew Artie and Tina were close because there had been countless times where Casey sat near them at lunch. As far as she knew, the two were best friends. Or maybe more.

Her and Mercedes never talked before however, she always observed the way the girl carried herself. To say that she was confident in herself was an understatement. Casey really admired her.

Casey did think of Kurt as a friend but she wasn't so sure he thought of her as one. They've been partners in their science class freshman year (and hopefully this year). The two would talk whenever they were in class however, they've never really talked outside of it. Casey thought they got along pretty well.

Casey pretty much liked her fellow glee club members except for Rachel.

Casey didn't like the Berry girl whatsoever. She was annoying to say the least.

The two girls only had one conversation and it was just Rachel yelling at Casey in the lunch room in front of everybody because Casey ducked a slushee to the face from Noah Puckerman and it landed on Rachel who was wearing her new pink sweater which she was excited to wear that day.

If Casey was Rachel, she guessed she would've been upset too but not that upset to the point where she would embarrass Rachel to that extent.

Maybe, just maybe, glee club would help Casey see Rachel in a new light but the girl thought the chances were kind of low.

As the group finished off their performance, Artie bumped straight into something, Casey didnt know what exactly he bumped into because she was pushed the other way by Rachel.

Yea, the chances were looking very low.

"We suck." Rachel sighed. The girl was annoyed at the fact that she had to perform with people who she didn't think was as talented as her.

"Uh, it... It'll get there. We-we just need to keep rehearsing." Mr.Shue reassured the teens before him.

"Mr. Schuester, do you have any idea how ridiculous it is to give the lead solo in "Sit Down, You're Rockin' the Boat" to a boy in a wheelchair?"

"I think Mr. Schue is using irony to enhance the performance." Artie spoke.

"There is nothing ironic about show choir!" Rachel exclaimed before storming out of the choir room.

"Rachel... Rachel!" Mr.Shue called out for her.

Casey thought Rachel was being overdramatic. She didn't really think Rachel would ever change her mind about her. As far as Casey was concerned, Rachel was selfish.

✹✹✹

SOMEHOW FINN HUDSON HAD BEEN IN NEW DIRECTIONS. Casey attended practice in the auditorium today with Tina and Artie who she had bumped into just a few minutes prior.

She started to feel like she had bonded with the two teens and was happy she did.

As the three made their way into the stage, they eyed Finn who nervously looked around.

As much as Casey wanted to ask why he was here, she didn't want to seem like his presence annoyed her (which it didn't) and she didn't want to make him feel unwanted here although she wasn't so sure if he would've wanted her to feel that way if the roles were reversed.

Besides she didn't even have time to say anything because the melody for You're the One That I Want from Grease started playing.

As Finn finished singing Danny Zuko's part, Rachel dramatically threw her music sheets down and started singing Sandy's part.

Casey saw how Rachel was literally invading everyone's personal space and even rolled artie towards Mr.Shue, so she took it upon herself to move out of the way before rachel could touch her.

Mercedes had clearly had enough of Rachel's attitude so she decided to speak up. "Oh, hell to the no. Look, I'm not down with this background singing nonsense. I'm Beyonce. I ain't no Kelly Rowland."

Casey completely agreed with her but decided not to voice her opinions.

"Okay, look, Mercedes, it's just one song." Mr.Shue said. "And it's the first time we've been kind of good." Kurt spoke. "Okay, you're good, white boy. I'll give you that. But you better bring it. Let's run it again."

"All right, let's do it. From the top." Mr.Shue said.

At that very moment everything was already set into stone. Finn and Rachel were always gonna be the leads, they were always gonna own the spotlight. But of course no one knew that just yet, except for maybe Mr.Shue.

✹✹✹

MR. SCHUESTER TOOK THE GLEE KIDS ON A FIELD TRIP TO CARMEL HIGH so they could check out the competition for regionals which was going to be held at the end of the school year.

On the ride there, Kurt, Tina, Mercedes, Artie, and Casey all realized that they all had so much in common with each other, one of those being their dislike for Rachel Berry.

"Um, i'll be right back, im gonna go see if they're selling candy here." Casey said to the group who sat in the auditorium in Carmel high.

"Just pray you don't run into Rachel." Kurt spoke, distastefully as he mentioned the girl who had been desperately following Finn like a dog on a leash ever since he joined the club.

"Preach." Mercedes joked causing Tina and Artie to laugh. Casey chuckled before walking off.

As Casey walked on the line for snacks she panicked at the sight of Rachel and Finn ahead of her. She stared at the back of the boys head and accidentally made eye contact witch him when he looked behind him.

She quickly took her eyes off of his hoping that he didn't notice even though it was clear that he did.

Finn was actually in desperate need of help. He wanted to get away from the Berry girl as soon as possible and seeing as Casey was there, he saw an opportunity for freedom from her.

Turning away from Rachel, Finn faced Casey. "Hey." he spoke. His tone was stern and loud.

Casey quickly turned her head to face the tall boy in front of her. "Hi." she said nervously. When he didn't respond she shyly waved. She quickly began scolding herself mentally because of the weird action.

For a second, Finn regretted turning to Casey because she seemed to be just as weird as the girl beside him who had been ranting on and on about something.

Rachel realized Finn's attention was no longer on her and turned her head to see what he thought was so interesting behind him.

Rachel was quick to glare at Casey.

"Rachel your up!" Finn pointed to the the lady behind the counter. Rachel rolled her eyes and accepted the fact that Casey stole the attention of Finn Hudson.

As she walked up the the cashier and started pointing at things that she wanted, Finn backed up to stand next to Casey.

Casey fiddled with her fingers as an awkward silence here between the two. She mentally cursed Rachel out for taking what seems like forever just to get snacks.

Finn anxiously looked around his surroundings as he tried to find something to talk about. He spotted a guy who tripped on a carpet by the corner slightly chuckled to himself.

Casey had also spotted the man and chuckled as well.

Feeling more comfortable with Finn, Casey decided to formally introduce herself. "Um, im Casey. Casey Vincent."

"Yea, i know. Samantha's your sister." Finn said as he smiled down at her, Casey being really short next to him.

Casey looked up at him with her eyebrows furrowed . Finn got really nervous, thinking he said something wrong so he took a moment to think about what just came out of his mouth.

"What?" Casey finally said. Finn scratched the back of his head in confusion.

"Is she- Is she not your sister? Cause, i mean, i could've sworn-"

"No, she is. Im just confused because you just referred to her as my sister and not the other way around." Casey slightly smiled.

"Everyone has always referred to me as Samantha's little sister or Samantha's weird little sister." she told the boy.

It was completely different for Casey hearing "Samantha's your sister". For once, Casey felt kind of not invisible. Little did the Hudson know, he had made an impression on Casey. One that would be impossible to forget.

"Thank you." Casey said, smiling up at him then looking ahead of her while still smiling. Finn looked ahead of himself as well.

Both the teenagers just stood there smiling before it was time for them to order. In the future, both Casey and Finn would look back at this moment and thank the gods for the beautiful start to their beautiful friendship.

✹✹✹

TO SAY THAT CASEY WAS WORRIED ABOUT THE NEW DIRECTIONS WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. If the New directions was to ever compete against Carmel High's glee club, Vocal Adrenaline, they'd definitely lose.

Even though, the Vocal Adrenaline's performance of Rehab by Amy Winehouse had everyone on edge, none of them thought Mr.Schue would announce that he was now leaving the new directions.

Casey couldn't help but think he was doing this because he thought they all sucked.

"You're leaving us? When?" Artie questioned.

Mr.Schue sighed, "Well, I've given my two weeks' notice, but I promise I'm gonna find you guys a great replacement before I go."

"Is this 'cause those Carmel kids were so good? Because we can work harder." Mercedes insisted. Casey and Tina nodded in agreement with Mercedes.

"This isn't fair, Mr. Schuester. We can't do this without you." Rachel said. Casey didn't want Mr.Shue to leave, especially when he had just started something so special.

"Rachel's actually right." Casey spoke up.

"We need you and you can't just give up something you already got our hopes up for." She spoke sternly.

"So does that mean that I don't have to be in the club anymore or...?" Casey, along with the rest of the group, looked up at Finn with disbelief. She frowned as the two made eye contact.

"This isn't about you guys. Being an adult is about having to make difficult choices. It's not like high school. Sometimes you have to give up the things that you love. One day you guys are going to grow up and understand that. I have loved being your teacher." Mr.Shue said before walking out of the auditorium.

✹✹✹

"THIS IS A CLOSED REHEARSAL." Kurt said to Finn as him and Artie walked on stage in the auditorium. Before the two boys walked in, Rachel had been scolding the group on their lack to dance.

"Look, I owe you guys an apology. I never should have quit. I don't want to be the guy that just drives around throwing eggs at people." Casey's eyes bolted up towards Finn, recalling the moment when she was walking home and got egged by someone driving in a car. "That was you?" Rachel and Casey said at the same time, resulting in them looking at each other in shock.

"You and your friends threw pee balloons at me." Kurt said. "I know." Finn said in shame. "You nailed all my lawn furniture to my roof."

"I wasn't actually there for that, but I'm really sorry." Finn started.

"Look, that isn't who I am, and I'm tired of it. This is what I want to be doing, with you guys. I used to think that this was like, the lamest thing on Earth, and maybe it is, but... we're all here for the same reason–'cause we want to be good at something. Artie, you play guitar, right? Think you could recruit the jazz band?"

Artie fixed his glasses, "I do have pull there."

"All right. Mercedes, we need new costumes, and they have to be cool. Can you do that?" Finn asked Mercedes, "Damn, don't you see what I got on?"

Casey smiled at the girl.

"Rachel and Casey, you guys can do choreography. Tina, what are you good at?" Finn looked at Tina with a smile before she she started stuttering. "We'll figure something out for you."

"And what are you bringing to the table, Justin Timberlake?" Mercedes asked. "I've got the music."

✹✹✹

THE GROUP STOOD ON STAGE WITH THEIR RED TOPS AND JEANS ON singing Don't Stop Believin by Journeys.

Not once in a million years would Casey have seen herself on that stage singing with the people around her.

This was truly the start of a family. A family who would learn to love her the way she was. A family who wouldn't be ashamed or embarrassed of her. A family that she'd have for a lifetime.

As they were performing, they didn't focus the eyes that watched them. Mr.Shue watched them from the entrance.

He realized that he had the opportunity to give the kids in front of him the chance to shine and set them on their path for the future.

Puckerman had watched from afar and so did Coach Sylvester, Quinn, and Santana.

Once they finished their performance, they heard claps causing them to look up and see Mr.Shue. "Good, guys. It's a nine. We need a ten. Rachel, you need to hit the ones and the fives. Finn, I think if we worked on it, you could hit a high B."

The group had looked at him wanting to ask the question that came out of Finn Hudson's' mouth. "So does this mean you're staying?"

"It would kill me to see you win nationals without me." The group smiled.

"From the top."

This very moment is the moment that every single one of the teens on the stage would cherish forever. It was the start of something special.

(unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 7.2K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
311K 29.3K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
346K 15.1K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
291K 9.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...