Into the Multiverse: The Deku...

De hana_iris01

Class 1-a, UA staff and a few others watch multiverses of their innocent green haired friend/student. What w... Mais

Prologue
Flipped
We'll Never Forget
Villain
Abandoned
Cute~Hot
Emerald and Amethyst
Apocalypse
Yakuza
Memes
Jump Street
Mine
Idol
Villain 2.0
Cute~Hot pt.2
Again!
Ninja
Who broke it?
Hero~Villain

Rabbit

24.6K 274 482
De hana_iris01

Dahlia: Hi Eri and Kota, how was your nap?
Kota: Good, can we watch Deku now?
Dahlia: *smiles* Yes you can, go ahead and take a seat next to Midoriya
Kota: Were you cool in the last one?
Eri: *nods head* Were you?
Midoriya: Um more or less, but it was really boring and you wouldn't have liked it. I'm pretty sure you'll like this one.
Everyone: 'He handled that a whole lot better than expected.'

Multiverse Found: Rabbit

Kaminari: I bet Midoriya is a rabbit.
Koda: 'Rabbit?'
Mina: He would be so adorable!

It is past sundown and a black figure is seen jumping rooftop to rooftop. The figure stops when they hear a scream, and they head towards the scream. When he gets to the origin of the scream he sees a girl getting pinned down by a guy. "Stop squirming." "Get off me!" The girl says as she tries to break free from his grip. "No one's going to save you, little girl." He says, the girl whimpers. "Tch I've heard enough." The black figure says as he jumps down from the roof and kicks the man off the girl. Then proceeds to punch him straight in the face, knocking him out. He then drags the man out of the alley and ties him up to the street light. The figure is wearing a loose dark green hoodie with a hood that has two bunny ears. He has a mask made of cloth that covers half of his face and has orange goggles that covers his eyes, making it hard to tell what color his eyes are. He pulls out a phone, presses a few buttons and puts it to his ear "Heya detective, I've got another for ya. I sent you the location." "Ra-." "Bye." He hangs up the phone. He walks back into the alley to check on the girl, the girl is with her head in her knees and is crying. "Hey are you okay?" He says in a soft voice. The girl looks up, the girl is none other than Mina Ashido.

Mina: HEY it's me!
Bakugo: No shit, Pinky.
Midoriya: 'Am I a vigi-.'
Nezu: Midoriya is a vigilante, isn't he.
Dahlia: You are correct.
Kaminari: Vigilante no way!
Eraserhead: *long sigh* Problem child.

"What's your name?" He asks her. "A-ashido."
"Ashido, it's okay now. He's not going to hurt you no more." He extends his hand to her, she shakily grabs it and he pulls her up to her feet. "No more crying, it ruins that pretty face of yours." He wipes them off for her, he then leads her out of the alley. "The police are on their way, and the criminal is knocked out. Don't be out so late next time, bye." He turns to walk away but Ashido grabs his hand "Wait! W-what's your name?" He turns to her "It's Rabbit." "Thank you for saving me." Ashido realizes she still holding his hand and quickly lets go "S-sorry." He gives a small laugh "It's okay I don't mind holding a beautiful girl's hand." She blushes at that, the police siren is heard "That's my cue to leave." He jumps and lands on the rooftop, he gives Ashido a two finger salute and jumps to the next rooftop.

Hakagure: *Nudges Mina* Looks like your the lucky girl in this one.
Mina: What? no i-i'm not.
Midnight: I don't know about you but that was some smooth flirting. I love it!

Midoriya is seen sleeping peacefully on his bed, that was until the alarm clock starts ringing. He groans, he opens his eyes at looks at the time. "Oh no!" He quickly gets up and goes to the bathroom to shower, less than 5 minutes later he is out. He is only wearing his pants and his muscled body is out in the open. He also has a few scars over his body, some small others bigger.

*Most girls have nose bleeds or are blushing*
Kaminari: Man he's ripped.
Kirishima: Manly scars.
Midnight: *licks lips* What a sight!

Midoriya quickly grabs his uniform and puts it on, he grabs his backpack. He slides his shoes on and is out the door in seconds. Midoriya runs to school, he makes in time. He goes to his seat and rest his head on the desk. 'That was close, maybe I should do less hours patrolling.' The day carries on. It's now the last class of the day, "It's time for you to think about your future....however I know you all want to be heroes." The teacher speaks. "Don't lump me with these losers." Bakugo starts "I'm the only one from this dump of a school who's going to make it to be a top hero." "That's right you're aiming for UA. Oh yeah, Midoriya wanted to go to UA too, right?" The whole classroom goes quiet, then everyone laughs. Students start to talk "Seriously?" "Deku really thinks he can do it, pffft." "You're quirkless." "He can't be a hero."
'Way to go you fucking quirkest teacher, now Bakugo is going to be on my ass.' Midoriya thought as he raises his head, and he is met with an angry Bakugo. He sighs 'Great.'

Eraserhead: Kid...
Iida: Midoriya, is this how people treated you?
Midoriya: O-oh um yeah...
Eraserhead: I'm going to kill them.
Midoriya: Um t-there no need for that.
Todoroki: Yes there is and you can't stop us.

"You know if you really want to be a hero, there's an easier way to do it. Just take a swan dive off the roof and pray you get a quirk in your next life." Bakugo tells Midoriya, he then turns to leave but before he can Midoriya speaks. "Okay, if that's really what you want Bakugo." Midoriya walks past Bakugo. "What-Deku!" Midoriya heads to the stairs that head to the roof. Midoriya gets to the ledge, he can hear Bakugo running up the stairs.

*Many glare at Bakugo, he flinches*
Todoroki: I'm going to kill you when we get back.
Rei: Shoto...No.
Eraserhead: I'll allow it, as long as it's an accident.

"DEKU!" Bakugo yells as barges through the door. His eyes widened when he sees him on the ledge "I-I didn't mean it, don't do it!"
Midoriya looks at Bakugo "Why do you hate me so much? If im just a nobody, why do you care if I become a hero?" Midoriya takes a step back, one more step and he falls. "De-Izuku." Midoriya looks at him with wide eyes "Wow you actually know my name, I thought you have forgotten with how much you call me Deku. You know sometimes I miss calling you by the nickname I gave you, do you remember it?" Bakugo gives a shaky nod "You called me Kacchan." "Maybe I can call you Kacchan in my next life." Midoriya smiles at Bakugo, he takes another step back and falls. "IZUKU!

Everyone: *They gasp*
Uraraka: Ahh!
Sero: Did he really?!
Inko: *Faints*
Tokoyami: Reverly in the dark.
Kirishima: Is Bakugo going to save him in time?!

Bakugo uses his quirk to get to Midoriya, he reaches his hand out and grabs his arm. He barely made it in time, Midoriya looks up to Bakugo with wides. "Quit staring and give me your other hand idiot!" Midoriya grabs Bakugo's other hand, Bakugo starts to slowly lift him up. They are now sitting on the roof, Bakugo is panting and Midoriya is staring up at the sky. After a few seconds Bakugo speaks "....Why did you jump? I thought you wanted to be a hero." Midoriya turns to him "I was going to catch myself, no one's going to stop me from being a hero." Bakugo gives him a weird look, Midoriya laughs. "You'd be surprised,...you know I never looked down on you. Quite the opposite, I look up to you, more than All Might." Midoriya gets up and grabs his backpack, his back facing Bakugo. "Thanks for saving me, I hope you realize your mistakes. Maybe when we get to UA we can be on equal footing. I'll see you around....Kacchan." Midoriya turned his head when he said his name and smiled before heading out, leaving a wide eye Bakugo on the rooftop. Midoriya faintly hears an "I'm sorry." as he leaves. On his way home Midoriya decides he will take a break from vigilanting for a while.

Kirishima/Tetsutetsu: That was so....MANLY!
Jirou: That made my stomach drop. I thought he wasn't going to get there in time.
Yaoyorozu: Me too.
Todoroki: Wow look at that, he can apologize.
Bakugo: Fuck you, you half and half bastard.

Midoriya...Rabbit is once again jumping building to building. One of his bunny ear twitches, he presses a button to increase his hearing. He hears sounds of a fight, he goes towards it. He hides in the shadows and observes the situation. It is Eraserhead fighting a group of villains, who has him surrounded. Four of the six villains have mutant quirks, the last one has an emitter quirk. Rabbit then sees Eraserhead is struggling, he then jumps down and takes out his staff. "Hey Eraser, need some help?" Rabbit's eyes shine bright, he then proceeds to take out half of the villains before Eraserhead has a chance to reply.

Eraserhead: Why am I always involved with the problem child. *Tired sigh*
*Present Mic and Midnight pat his back, while holding back a laugh.*
Sero: He did look badass taking out the villains.
Uraraka: Yeah! He did it so fast.
Iida: He is strong despite being quirkless, it's amazing.

Eraserhead is handing over the villains to the police, out of the corner of his eye he sees Rabbit hop away. 'Oh no you don't! You better not run away.' Eraserhead thought as he heads up to the rooftops using his capture weapon and goes after Rabbit. Rabbit looks back and sees Eraserhead right behind him 'Shit! Shit my legs are killing me! I don't want to face his wrath.' "Rabbit! Get back here!" "No thanks, I chose life!" Eraserhead just seems to speed up, Rabbit's eyes widened. 'Oh fuck...wrong choice of words. Why am I such a dumbass.' Rabbit then jumps off a roof but Eraserheads capture weapon wraps arounds his leg. Rabbit is now dangling off a roof by his leg 'This gives me Déja vu.' He looks up to see an angry Eraserhead, quirk activated. Rabbit nervously waves and laughs "H-hey..h-how was your d-day?" Eraserhead then slowly lets go of the weapon making Rabbit fall a bit. "Wait! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Don't let go!"

Kaminari: Pffftttt hahaaha
Dabi: I love the sarcasm.
Midnight: Haha look at your face Shouta
Present Mic: Pfffttt! You look so done.
Sero: I can't decide whether that was brave or stupid.
Jirou: A bit of both possibly.
Todoroki: It's weird to hear Midoriya cuss, the only thing bad he ever says is bastard.
Midoriya: I can cuss you know, I just don't because it's rude.
Todoroki: I don't believe it.
Tsuyu: Kero. We'll believe once we hear with our own ears.

Eraserhead pulls Rabbit up, Rabbit has his hands on his knees and is panting. "Um...is it too late for me to say sorry?" Eraserhead glares at him. "You go off the grid for over two weeks, TWO WEEKS. Kid, where the hell were you?" Rabbit begins to play with fingers. "I was figuring out some stuff..." Eraserhead just stares at him for what seems like minutes. "What kind of stuff? Rabbit. Are you safe where you live?" Rabbit head snaps towards Eraserhead "What?! Yes I'm fine. Despite your looks, you worry too much...Eraserdad." Eraserhead hits him on the head "Call me that again and I'm turning you in." Rabbit rubs his head "Ouch that hurt. I'll stop calling you that when you stop treating me like a kid." Eraserhead gives him deadpan expression "You are a kid." "Ughh I hate how I let myself slip ONE time. Now you know i'm a teenager." Eraserhead smirks "A short teenager." Rabbit glares at him "Fuck you." 

Present Mic: HAHAHA
Midnight: That is good. Eraserdad~ It's catchy. I love it.
Uraraka: I can't believe he cussed at aizawa-sensei.
Sero: That was hilarious.
Shinsou: Eraserdad? Nah more like Dadzawa.
Kaminari: Hahahaa, that one is better.
Present Mic/Midnight: *Dying of laughter*
Eraserhead: I'm too tired for this.

Eraserhead shakes his head, he then looks at Rabbit. "I thought something bad happened to you Rabbit." Rabbit looks at him 'I don't know if jumping off a roof at school counts as bad.' "I'm sorry for worrying you Eraserhead, like I said before I was just figuring out some stuff." They both stand there in silence, listening to the sounds of the city. "Um do you want a hug?" Rabbit asks, Eraserhead doesn't answer instead he pulls Rabbit to a hug. Rabbit awkwardly pats his back "Next time let me know when you're going off the grid, I don't want to find your body in a ditch." Eraserhead tell Rabbit, he pulls away and pats his head. "Alright, seems fair. I gotta go now, see ya around Eraserdad." Rabbit waves him off and jumps off the roof to head home.

Tsuyu: Ribbit. I knew Aizawa-sensei had feelings, but who knew he can actually show them.
Present Mic/Midnight: PFTT AHHAHA
Jirou: I can't believe you actually said that Tsu.
Eraserhead: *Hides himself in his scarf*
Todoroki: 'Is Midoriya....Aizawa's secret love child? It could explain the black part of Midoriya's hair. It also explains Midoriya's hair floating when he uses his quirk at times, just like Aizawa-sensei. Midoriya said his father left him at a young age, what if that is just a cover story because Aizawa is a pro-hero. That explains why Midoriya and Shinsou hang out so much, it's because they are secretly brothers. Shinsou resembles Aizawa too much for them not to be related. I need to write this down.'
Dahlia: 'Pfft oh my goodness, how does he even come to this conclusion.'

"Izuku, you're going to be late!" Inko says. "Mom, school ended a while ago." Midoriya says half asleep. Inko enters his room "Izuku, today is the entrance exam." Midoriya eyes snap open "What! That's today?!" Midoriya quickly gets up and rushes to get showered and changed. Inko just sighs and shakes her head. "How could you forget, when all you want to be is a hero." Midoriya slips on his shoes "I'm leaving, bye mom!" "Izuku! Good luck!" Midoriya smiles at her and heads out the door.

Uraraka: *Giggles* He seems to be always in a rush.
Iida: Being late is unfit for a hero *Hand chop*
Kaminari: Chill dude, it's barely the entrance exams.

Midoriya makes it to UA, he goes in. The written part passes and goes. Now its time for the practical, Midoriya finds a seat in the auditorium which happens to be next to Bakugo. They don't say a word to each other, Midoriya takes his seat and rest his head on his hand. Present Mic is the one explaining the rules and objectives, that was until someone interrupts him. "Excuse me! You only stated 3 of the enemys, there are 4 in the paper. UA should be ashamed of this foolish mistake. You, with the curly hair, why are you sleeping? You should take this seriously!" Midoriya turns to him "I am taking this seriously, maybe if you haven't interrupted Present Mic, he would have gotten to explain the 4th enemy. So how about you sit your ass down and let Present Mic finish." The who auditorium is silent, that is until Present Mic breaks it "AHEM! as I was saying....!" Present Mic finishes explaining. Midoriya head to his destination, Bakugo passes him and says "Don't fail, Iz-Midoriya." Midoriya just smirks "I don't plan on it." They both walk away.

Jirou: Oh my god, was that you who interrupted him in our exam?!
Iida: I-i yes.
Sero: Wow you were such a stickler for rules.
Kaminari: He still is.
Tsuyu: Well at least it isn't bad as before.
Iida: I- that is true.
All Might: I wonder how he will do.

Midoriya is outside the fake city waiting for the start signal, he has his hand in his pockets and has his eyes closed. He was calm, until someone  places a hand on his shoulder. He opens his eyes and turns his head to see the blue haired kid from earlier, he looks at the engines in his legs. 'Looks like a speed quirk.' "Can I help you?" Midoriya asks. Iida pushes his glases up "Are you sure you are taking the right exam, because it seems all you want to do is sleep." 'Fuck being nice.' Midoriya sighs and looks at the kid right in the eyes "Listen here you rip-off sonic the hedgehog, if I didn't want to be a hero I wouldn't be here. Stop questioning every single thing and leave me the fuck alone, I am not bothering you or anyone else." Iida opens his mouth to speak but is cut by a "GO!" Midoriya upon hearing that, he runs towards the gate. "THERE IS NO REAL COUNTDOWN IN THE REAL WORLD, GO GO GO!" Present Mic yells.

Present Mic/Kaminari: Pftttt HAHAA
Sero: Haahaha rip off sonic. Pffttt I can't. Ahahha
Uraraka: *Patting a dejected Iida on his shoulder* There there. *Giggles* It's a litte funny.
Midoriya: 'Do some thoughts connect to me too, because when I first met Iida he did look like a rip off sonic. Oh my god, what about my other thoughts like like when I give a sarcasm remark in my head or when I think someone is hot. Oh no, no no no, that's like over half the class. Nonono.' (A/N: He radiates bisexual energy, don't know how to explain it he just does.)
Eri: *Taps Midoriya's arm.* Are you okay, Deku?
Midoriya: Huh? Oh! I'm okay *Smiles at her* nothing to worry about. *Internally panicking*
Dahlia: 'This is too much fun.'

Midoriya goes into the fake city the looks around for robots, once he spots them he gets into their line of sight to get targeted. As the robit notices him it starts to chase after him, Midoriya smirks. Midoriya leads the robot to another robot and they cancel each other out. Midoriya does this same tactic for a few minutes, he also saves a few people from falling debri and attacks. That was when rumbling started, Midoriya sees the zero pointer. 'What the fuck?! Yeah no thank you, i'm out.' He runs away, that was until he heard a cry for help. He turns and sees Asido trapped under he ruble and the zero pointer getting closer. Midoriya runs without even thinking, he looks around to see what he can use. That is when he spots a sharp pole, he grabs it and quickly climbs the building. Once he is on the roof, he takes a few steps back and waits a few seconds. He then runs forward and jumps off the roof, with the pole over his head and impales the zero pointer right in the eye making it stop moving. 'I can't believe that actually worked!'

Kaminari: That was badass!
Kirishima: So manly!
Kota: Deku looked really cool.
Eri: Mhm.
Eraserhead: Did he really do that not knowing it would actually work?....I don't want to deal with this.
Present Mic: Good thing you aren't.
Eraserhead: *Long sigh*
Iida: It seems it's Ashido being trapped and saved rather than Uraraka.
Uraraka: 'I wish it was me.'

He quickly slides off the zero pointer. He goes to where Ashido is trapped "Hey, it's okay. I'll get you out." He starts to remove the debris off her, he offers his hand. "Can you stand?" He asks. "Yeah, I think I just bruised my foot." Ashido gets up and puts pressure on her foot, she hisses out in pain. "It looks sprained, let me help you." She nods, Midoriya then proceeds to carry her princess style. "W-wait, I-i didn't mean carry me." Midoriya just shrugs "It's easier, and it won't make your injury worse." "O-oh okay, um thank you for saving me, you didn't have to." Ashido says as she tries not to look at him. "What kind of hero would I be if I just left a pretty  girl be in danger? Also I don't regret saving you, so you're welcome." He smiles at her, Ashido blushes. "What's your name?" Ashido asks. 'I'm getting a sense of Déja vu again.' "Izuku Midoriya. What's yours because i'm calling you pretty girl in head." She blushes again "Mina Ashido, nice to meet you Midoriya." 'Ashido..? Wait I remember her, I saved her as Rabbit.'  "Nice to meet you too Ashido." He then drops her off at Recovery girl, he waves her goodbye and leaves UA.

Uraraka: 'Now I really wish that was me!'
Kaminari: Wow Midoriya your such a flirt.
Sero: Who knew you could.
Midoriya: Wh-
Hakagure: *Nudges Ashido* Look at that Mina, is it love?
Ashido: S-stop it.

It has been a week since the entrance exam and Midoriya...Rabbit is now vigilanting once again. 'The UA letter should be coming soon, I wonder if I'll make it. Let's worry about that later' he though as he jumps to another building, he stops when he gets to the tallest building. He presses the button on his ear to increase his hearing, all he hears his the sounds of the city until he hears crying. He starts to go into the general area of the crying, he stops and looks around to find the source. That is when he sees it, someone is on the edge of a roof and they are the ones crying.

Yaoyorozu: Oh no, I hope they are okay.
Jirou: Yeah, I wonder who it is.

Rabbit heads towards the person as he gets closer he can see curly fluffy hair and horns. 'Is that...?' He gets to the same roof as the person and is hiding in the shadows. He can easily tell who it is, his eyes widened. 'It's Ashido. Why is she crying?...Well only one way to find out.' Rabbit steps out of the shadows "I thought I said crying ruins that beautiful face of yours." Ashido quickly turns and her eyes go wide, she wipes her tears. "R-Rabbit?" Rabbit slowly takes a few steps "The one and only. Can I ask why you are crying." "It's stupid." "Your crying, so it isn't stupid. Come sit over here rather than on the edge." Rabbit sits on the floor and pats the spot next to him, Ashido doesn't speak and walks to him to sit.

Hakagure: Oh my god if they kiss, it'll be so cute
Ojiro: So your going to ignore why she's crying.
Hakagure: I'm sure she's fine, she's got Midoriya~
*Mina blushes, Ojiro sighs, and Shoji shakes his head.*

Ashido and Rabbit sit there in silence, an occasional sniff coming from Ashido. "You okay?" Rabbit asks after a while, Ashido gives a watery laugh. "Not really, I overheard the guy I had a crush on since middle school say he would never date me because of looks and said I look like a monster. I mean, I know I look like one with my skin, eyes and horns. *sniff* I just hate the way I look like sometimes." Ashido begins to cry again, Rabbit pulls her into a hug and rubs her back. Once she calms down a bit, Rabbit pulls away from the hug and grabs Ashido by her face, he wipes her tears. "Listen here, you are NOT a monster. Your features are what make you unique. You are beautiful, that includes your skin, eyes and your adorable horns. So the asshole who said that can go to hell, he don't deserve a beautiful girl like you."

Hakagure: I'm going to kill the guy who said that!
Tsuyu: Need some help? Kero.
Kirishima: Yeah that was totally unmanly
Jirou: You okay there, Mina? Your turning a bit purple.
Mina: Mhm. *Covers her face with her hands.*
Yaoyorozu: He sure does have a way with words.
Midnight: I love it~
Toga: 'Deku-kun is mine.'

Ashido looks at him with wide eyes. "I mean every word I said." "T-thank you, that was the first time someone ever said something like that to me." Rabbit pushes a strand of hair behind her ear making her blush a bit. "Well i'm glad I am the first." "You may be a vigilante, but you're my hero. I have to go before my parents notice i an gone. I hope I can see you again Rabbit. What you said to me means a lot." Ashido smiles at him and then kisses him on his cheek. She then leaves, leaving a shocked Rabbit. He stands there, placing a hand on the cheeck she just kissed. Rabbit then snaps out of his shocked and heads off. 'Oh my god, I can't believe I said that. Did I really say that? Jeez, what is wrong with me? Did she really kiss my cheek? I don't-.' Rabbit almost falls while jumping from roof ro roof. 'Fuck! That was close, ugh I'll figure it out later, can't be distracted right now.'
-Screen goes black-

Hakagure: Not the kiss I was expecting but good enough. Sucks it ended, I wanted to see if they got together.
Jirou: Pretty bold of her to do that, that is only the second time she meet him.
Kaminari: It seems she has fallen for him, don't ya think Ashido?
Ashido: T-that's not me.
Sero: Heh he never said it was.
*Ashido blushes.*
Eraserhead: Glad it's over.
Present Mic: Admit it Eraser, you liked it.
Eraserhead: Never.
Tsuyu: I wonder if he did make it to UA.
Uraraka: Yeah, too bad it ended. 'I'm glad it ended, I don't like seeing him be with other girls.'
Dahlia: Ready for the next one?
Eri/Kota: Yeah!
Kaminari: Totally!

Multiverse Loading 10%..............

Multiverse Loading 30%..............

Multiverse Loading 80%...............

Multiverse Found 100%: Abandoned

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

117K 1.4K 34
(my attempt of a dekuverse) One boring day at school, Aizawa was teaching about some boring subject, when all of sudden, everyone started disappearin...
14.1K 194 18
Izuku Midoriya got into the hero course UA despite having no quirk, however life at UA was not pleasent as everyone from the students to even the pri...
49.2K 739 17
Izuku Midoriya and his friends are 2nd years at U.A. They have been doing well, busting onto the scene, trying to make a name for themselves in the h...
13.7K 324 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...