The Devil's Heir

By Author_AMichelle

Korol grew up in a life of abuse and poverty. By the age of 20 he'd easily taken down every enemy in his path... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Her
Chapter 2: Meeting in my Bedroom
Chapter 3: Visiting James Corp
Chapter 4: KOROL!
Chapter 5: Breakfast
Chapter 6: Lets Talk
Chapter 7: Sleepover
Chapter 8: Aint Gonna Happen...
Chapter 9: Say it again
Chapter 10: My Kind Of Crazy
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: MINE!
Chapter 13: Eloise James
Chapter 14: Shit Shit Shit
Chapter 16: Come with Me pt 1
Chapter 17: Come with Me pt 2
Chapter 18: You're Lucky
Chapter 19: I'm a Failure
Chapter 20: His Fucking Queen
Chapter 21: You're Still Mine
Chapter 22: Remember?
Chapter 23: Sins of a Father
Chapter 24: Low Blow
Chapter 25: One Last Thing
Chapter 26: Are You Happy?
Chapter 27: King's Informant
Chapter 28: Flight & Fights
Chapter 29: Flights & Fights pt2
Chapter 30: Flights & Fights pt 3
Chapter 31: The Way Home
Chapter 32: Maybe I'm Ready
Chapter 33: And What Do You Want?
Chapter 34: Ready For...?
Chapter 35: Russia
Chapter 36: You're The One
Chapter 37: My World
Chapter 38: Ever After?
Chapter 39: KnK
Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon in Tokyo
Bonus Chapter: The Heirs

Chapter 15: 6 months...

6.1K 207 74
By Author_AMichelle

Ok so...
I haven't seen or heard from King in about 5 months. A lot has happened.
Yes I am actually pregnant.
I know you want to know what's been going on...
so here's a little recap.

(The Day KarriLynn Found Out She Was Pregnant)

I sat in my house waiting for King to come over. I'd text him a few times but he never replied. I wanted to make dinner for him but everything I wanted to cook smelled horrible. So I just sat on the couch waiting and eventually fell asleep. When I woke up it was around 7pm. I decided to just go to his house. Maybe his phone was dead and he never saw my messages.

When I got there I could tell something was off. The house was dark and very quiet. There were no guards walking around outside and the front door was open. When I stepped inside and turned on the lights I found out why.

Everything was gone.

The entire house was empty. I ran up to his room and everything was gone but his bed. There was only a piece of paper on the bed so I grabbed it and read it. There was only one word on it

izvinyayus
(Sorry)

Sorry? Sorry?!?!

"He's SORRY?!?" My breathing started to pick up and all I saw was red. "YOU'RE SORRY? HAHAHAHA....YOU'RE GOING TO BE SORRY"

I heard a car door close and looked out his window. I saw one of his cars out front so I quickly grabbed my switchblade and ran outside. Who the fuck does he think he is?

No one runs out on me.

Kings POV

Call me a coward...I know I am. Yes I left. I couldn't face her. I could take on 50 men at once but telling her the truth...I just couldn't do it. I knew she'd hate me anyways so I left before I'd have to see her face when I let her down.

I had Carlo pack up my home while I flew back to Russia. I saw all the text she sent me. I hated myself for not telling her I was leaving...all I could do was apologize.

(Two days later)

I'm in my kitchen when Carlo walks in.

(They're speaking Russian but I'm writing in English)

"Car...how was your flight"

"The flight was good. It was dealing with your fuck up before I came here that was the problem."

"What do you mean? Is something wrong with my house?"

"Oh no...there's nothing wrong with the house...it doesn't exist anymore"

"What?"

"It was burned to the ground."

"How?"

"How do you think?"

"KarriLynn?"

"Yes. She didn't take your note very well, I suppose."

"Did you see her before you left?"

"Yes." He lifted his shirt and showed me a bandage on his side.

"She sends her love. Said to tell you if she ever see's you again she'll fucking kill you."

"Definitely should've been me she stabbed. I deserve it. What should I do?"

"Cousin I say this because I love you. You're an idiot. You should've told her the truth the moment you found out. You knew about what your father did to hers for 2 weeks. You FaceTime'd her every night you were here and never told her what you knew. Did you fuck up? Yes. Did you let that old dragon lady blackmail you? Yes. And you do care for Karri No?"

"Yes. She means the world to me but I could never face her knowing how much she'd hate me. I hate myself enough for the both of us. Maybe this is a good thing."

"How so?"

"I was becoming to consumed with her. My every waking thought was about her. My dreams were about her. She's a distraction. Plus I wouldn't be able to live with myself if she were hurt because of me."

"Hm...I say this as your family and not your comrade...you can tell yourself whatever lie you need to get through this. You think you are bigger person for breaking your own heart but you are a pussy for breaking hers as well. She's a good girl. Bat shit crazy but good girl. She didn't deserve any of this...but neither did you..."

(Present day)

It's been 6 months since I've spoken to KarriLynn. I'd been doing really well about not making many trips to America. The first time I went back was about a month after leaving. I saw her and a friend in a children's clothing store across the street from where I was. It took everything in me not to go over to her.

I found out a few months ago she moved back to Italy and is currently living with her grandparents. From what my intel told me she hasn't left their home in months. She didn't post on social media, didn't talk to her friends anymore...it made me wonder if what I'd done caused her to shut out everyone and everything in her life. And just like Eloise said she went to her family. I've never wanted to kill an old woman more than that woman.

God I miss Moye Serdtse
(My heart)

KarriLynn's POV

Ok all caught up? Good now back to me.

I have to admit when I found out about my little monster I was terrified. Then the shit with King just up and leaving without a word almost killed me.

No...literally almost killed me

I'm not proud of it but my family was there. So I said fuck my life and moved to Italy. I've been here for about 5 months and it's been nice being back here. Getting to spend time with my grandparents again.

(Shitty edit Ik but work with me ppl lol)

Lately I've been feeling like something is going on that they're not telling me. They've been trying to keep me busy but I don't know why. There's always someone with me and it's driving me crazy.

I'm currently out in the garden when I feel like I'm being watched.

"I know you're there...you might as well just come out."

I hear footsteps then laughing

"How the fuck do you do that?" Elijah said walking over and sitting next to me.

"Can't tell all my secrets. So what are you doing here?"

"I came for a meeting but I'd rather hang with you instead.

I call Bullshit

"Who was the meeting with?"

"No one important. So would you like to go somewhere for lunch"

Changing the subject...yup definitely bullshit

"Nah I'm good. I'm gonna head back inside."

"Why? Let's go for a walk. It's really nice out today"

Why doesn't he want me to go inside?

"I'm pregnant and I'm tired. Little Monster keeps me up all night most nights. So I say this with love but fuck off. I'm going inside and I'd love to see you try to stop me."

I could see him thinking it through. Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't throw a knife at him before he realizes it's even in my hand. I turn and start to walk away back towards the house. I purposely took the path that would force me to pass by Grandfathers office. Elijah tried to convince me to go the other way but I just ignored him. When I made it outside Grandfathers office the door opened.

Oh my god

"King..."

He looked like he's seen a ghost. He didn't speak or move for a few minutes...then his eyes landed on my stomach.

"You're...pregnant?!"

I don't know what came over me. Maybe I'd bottled up so much anger towards him and it was finally coming out but instead of speaking I punched him on the face. I could see that his lip was busted due to one of my rings.

"You fucker! You tell me you love me, make me fall for you, and you leave me like I meant nothing to you! I'm glad you left." I said placing my hands on my stomach "we don't need you! I don't need you!"

"Is...is that mine?"

Did he just call my child THAT?
I'm gonna kill him

Decided not to make y'all wait a long time for them to see each other again. So I hope y'all are happy 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 9.5K 50
Adelaine Matthews,a 19 year old hardworking girl with a passion for cooking and a dream to own a restaurant loses money as she pays off her mother's...
42.6K 1K 31
Ganessa Russo was part of a conspiracy since the day she was born, she just didn't know about it. Betrothed before even being born and being born in...
1.1M 25.8K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
1.1M 33.9K 98
The Mafia Heirs #3 Athena was many things; gorgeous, a killer, an assassin, a psychopath but above all, a Romano. And that was her biggest secret. No...