Into the Multiverse: The Deku...

By hana_iris01

Class 1-a, UA staff and a few others watch multiverses of their innocent green haired friend/student. What w... More

Prologue
Flipped
We'll Never Forget
Villain
Rabbit
Abandoned
Cute~Hot
Apocalypse
Yakuza
Memes
Jump Street
Mine
Idol
Villain 2.0
Cute~Hot pt.2
Again!
Ninja
Who broke it?
Hero~Villain

Emerald and Amethyst

21.7K 237 110
By hana_iris01

Multiverse Found 100%: Emerald and Amethyst

Yaoyorozu: What is this one about?
Dahlia: Midoriya and his childhood friend both become vigilantes.
Kaminari: Woah another vigilante one.
Jirou: I wonder who the childhood friend.
Mina: Well obviously it's got to be Bakugo, he's always the childhood friend.
Tsuyu: But that doesn't match the tittle, I'm pretty sure Midori-chan is Emerald for his green hair and eyes. Amethyst has to be someone with purple green hair and/or eyes.
Dahlia: Very good observation Tsuyu.
Iida: Then... it can be Jirou, Shinsou, Midnight-sensei, even spinner, They all got purple hair.
Dahlia: Your right, it is one of them.

Two 14-year olds are running, one with green hair the other with purple. "Let's hide here." The green one says. They hide in an alley behind a trash bin, they hear the running of other kids and small explosions "Get back here you damn Deku and Villain freak." They wait till they can't hear them anymore. "There gone, let's go Toshi." Green eyes meet purple. "Yeah yeah, let's go Izu." They start to get up and leave the alley when they hear soft meowing.

Midoriya: It's Shinsou!
Monoma: HAH How does it feel not being the childhood friend! Are you jealou-
Kendo: *Karate chops him* Quiet.
Mina: It's so cute, Midori has given him a nickname too!

Midoriya and Shinsou look at each other, they approach the sound coming from a box. Midoriya opens it, inside they found two small kittens. One is fully white, the other is fully black and both have sky blue eyes. Shinsou picks up the black one and Midoriya picks up the white one. "Let's take them to the vet." They walk out of the alley and head to the vet. A while later they are heading home. The white cat is on Midoriya's head and the black one is in the hood of Shinsou's sweater with it's head on his shoulder. They enter Midoriya's home and go to his room, Shinsou automatically goes to Midoriya's bed and places the kitten on his chest. "You going to keep him?" Midoriya asks "Yeah, are you gonna keep her?" "Mhm, don't know if mom will let me but I'm going to still try. So what are you going to name him?" Shinsou starts to pet the black cat "Don't know yet." He looks over to Midoriya and sighs "You have a name don't you." Midoriya laughs "I was thinking since they're twins, name the white one Lunar and then yours Eclipse. So Lunar Eclipse." "Eclipse huh? I like it. It's so much better than our vigilante names." Midoriya squeaks "It was the first thing that came up." Shinsou laughs "Yeah right, your supposed to be the smart one here. Anyways you said you found some important information, what is it?" "Oh that's right, I hacked into the police department and they called in a pro-hero to come after us." Shinso sits up "Wait seriously? Now? After we've been vigilantes for over two years now. What changed?" Midoriya laughs nervously "Well...we may have gotten on Detective Tsukauchi nerves and he wants us caught since we give him too much paperwork." Shinsou runs a hand through his hair "Did he say which hero?" Midoriya sighs "He didn't say, all that he did say was that they do a good job on catching vigilantes. So when we go on patrol tonight we better be on our gaurd."

Uraraka: The kittens are so cute!
Tsuyu: I'm curious to who the hero is.
Present Mic: I have a feeling on who it is. *Glanced at Eraserhead*
Todoroki: Im surprised they haven't been caught after so long.
Kaminari: I want to know how their vigilante outfit looks.
Kirishima: Manly.

It is now nighttime, Midoriya closes a box and slides it under his bed, he quietly walks to his window and opens it. He places his hood over his head, he looks over to see his sleeping cat on his bed and leaves out the window closing it when he gets out. He climbs up the fire escape, and makes it to the roof. He pulls up a mask that covers most of his face, only leaving his eyes. His hood covers his hair, he wears a black hoodie with dark green fingerless gloves. He also wears black pants with green marks on the sides, lastly he has whip on his hip and a long-medium sized knife on his back. He takes a few steps back and he runs to the edge then jumps to the next building.

Kaminari: He look badass!
Sero: Yeah!
Kirishima: So manly!
Midnight: A whip, I love it!
Midoriya: 'A whip?'

Emerald jumps building to building, he hears a thud next to him. He looks, beside him is Amethyst. He is wearing the same thing as Emerald except instead of green it is a dark purple. His mask is different, it is not made of cloth like Emerald it is made of metal. It's a voice changer. On his back he has two escrima rods, he also has a few knives hidden on him.

Uraraka: Woah they're matching.
Aoyama: They look magnificent. Oui.
Tsuyu: The mask is different, must be because of his quirk.
Mina: They look so cool!
Kaminari: Yeah like a hero duo, but vigilantes.

They both stop at a building. "It's quiet tonight." Emerald says, Amethyst nods his head. "It is." They both sit on the edge, Emerald is swinging is legs. They're both silent, listening to the sounds of the city night. Out of the corner of their eyes they see a black blur land silently on the same roof they are on. In an instant Emerald and Amethyst are both on their feet with their weapons out. Emerald has his whip out and Amethyst has his rods out. "Show yourself." Amethyst says. Out of the shadows a piece of cloth goes out towards them. Emerald and Amethyst quickly move out the way to dodge it. "At least show yourself, before attacking us." Emerald says. "You're fast." The figure says, as they step out of the shadows. It is ProHero Eraserhead.

Present Mic: Knew it!!
Eraserhead: Ugh.
Iida: Are they going to fight?
Yaoyorozu: He's there to capture not fight.
Kaminari: They better not get captured.
Mina: Yeah for sure.

Amethyst and Emerald look at each other with wide eyes. "Sorry Eraserhead, but I'm afraid you won't be catching us today. See ya." Emerald says as he throws a smoke bomb to the floor. Emerald uses his whips to grab a pole and he swings away, Amethyst runs through the rooftops. Eraserhead goes to the edge of the roof, he sees them buildings ahead. He uses his quirk on them, yet that doesn't slow them down. Eraserhead then thinks 'They knew who I was. Interesting.'

Kaminari: Where did he get that smoke bomb?
Tsuyu: He must have had it hidden.
Todoroki: He must have other stuff hidden.
Jirou: Did you see Midoriya swing? It was awesome.
Sero: Yeah, it was cool.

After running and swinging for over 10 minutes they stop. Both are panting, trying to catch their breath. "Oh my god... oh my god! Did you see who that was?! It was Eraserhead! Oh my god. THE Eraserhead! We just meet our idol! Our favorite hero is the one who is trying to capture us! I don't know if thats good or bad, but it's goddamn fucking Eraserhead! His quirk is so cool, I have so many questions on how it works! His scarf too! It was so cool, I-!" Amethyst puts his hand over Emerald's mouth. "I get that your excited but please stop yelling, you'll wake the whole neighborhood. Okay?" Emerald nods his head, Amethyst slowly removes his hand. "We should head home, we still have school in the morning." Emerald tells Amethyst. "Ugh don't remind me."

Uraraka: *Giggles* He's so excited.
Tsuyu: I still wonder how he can talk so much without even breathing once.
Iida: That will always be a mystery.
Present Mic: *Pokes Eraserhead* Aw you're his favorite hero. He called your quirk cool.
Eraserhead: *Hides himself in his scarf* Shut up.
Midnight: Pfft.

Midoriya and Shinsou are walking in their school uniforms, they are on their way to school. They reach their school, Shinsou sighs. "I hate being here, it's fucking hell." Midoriya chuckles. "Yeah, me too." They walk inside, the moment the other students realize they are there, some call them names while others just ignore them. "Freaks." "Useless." "Villain." Someone then pushes Midoriya into the lockers. "Whoops sorry. Haha." Midoriya and Shinsou ignore them and head to their class, they are in seperate classes. As Midoriya heads to his seat, he can feel the glare of Bakugo. He sighs 'This is going to be a long day.'

Everyone: *Gasp*
Kirishima: Midoribro...Shinbro
*Midoriya and Shinsou have their heads down. This is hitting them a bit too close to home.*
Iida: D-did this happened to you on a daily basis, Midoriya, Shinsou?
Midoriya/Shinsou:.........
Kaminari: Bros?
Yaoyorozu: Why didn't they stand up for themselves? Or get a teacher?
Shinsou: *Scoffs and rolls his eyes, but doesn't say anything.*
Eraserhead: Shinsou, Midoriya, did you ever ask for help?
Shinsou/Midoriya: .......
Nezu: Boys, answer the question.
Shinsou: ...I stopped asking for help at the age of 7. No one wants to help a kid with a villainous quirk. There, happy?
Eraserhead: Midoriya?
Midoriya: I'm not going to answer you.
All Might: My boy.
Midoriya: It doesn't matter now, its in the past. So please back off my and Shinsou's case.
Shinsou: I would do it, if I were you.
Eraserhead: Kid, just tell-
Midoriya: Back off, this instant Eraserhead. It. Doesn't. Matter. Anymore. 
*Eraserhead felt shivers go up his spine.*

Midoriya and Shinsou are now walking back home, they are barely passing the dumpster beach. Shinsou looks at Midoriya, who has a hand on his shoulder. Shinsou then grabs his free hand and drags him to the beach. "Wah! W-where are you taking me?" Midoriya asks but Shinsou doesn't answer him. Shinsou continues to drag him till they reach a small clearing surrounded by trash. He sits Midoriya down on a worn tire. "What are your injuries?" He asks Midoriya. "What are yours?" Midoriya counters back. "Tch." Shinsou rolls up his sleeve to show his forearm covered in bandages. "Someone threw a textbook at me. Now, you." Midoriya hesitantly uncovers his shoulder, theres a hand shaped burn on it. "Izuku what the fuck?!" Shinsou opens his bag and takes out a first aid kit. He starts to apply burning cream and Midoriya hisses out in pain, be finishes by placing a bandage on it. "I'm going to fucking kill him." Shinsou says as he grits his teeth.

*Midoriya and Shinsou subconsciously run a hand on their shoulder and forearm.*
Kirishima: 'Bros...did those injuries happen to you here?' *His hand begins to shake.*
*Next thing you know, Bakugo is on the floor clutching a bloody nose.*
Everyone: *Gasp*
Mina: Kiri!
Kaminari: Bro!
Kirishima: How could you? Why would you harm someone who has done nothing wrong? *Bakugo looks down in shame.*
Shinsou: What? Got nothing to say?

Shinsou gets up to leave but Midoriya stops him. "Stop. Don't." Shinsou turns to him. "Why not?!"  "Because you'll get in trouble and it'll end up on your record. Then you won't be able to go to UA. They'll favor Bakugo, doesn't matter the reason. The moment they look at your quirks they place the blame on you even if you're just defending yourself, you know that right?" "I do know that!" Shinsou groans, he picks up a piece of trash and throws it. "FUCK!" He continues to throw stuff. Midoriya watches him. "This is BULLSHIT! For ten goddamn YEARS! EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY! We receive cuts and bruises! I'm tired of it!!" Shinsou then begins to kick a refrigerator, he curses with each kick. "It's bullshit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Every! Single! Fucking! Day! Shit! Fucking hell! Fuck Bakugo! Fuck the teachers! Fuck society!" Shinsou does one last kick leaving a dent on the fridge. "FUCK!!" He then sits on the ground, panting.

Shinsou: Well....that was something.
Midoriya: 'Yeah no shit sherlock.'
Yaoyorozu: T-this is why you never asked for help. People would favor those with strong quirks.
Shinsou: Tsk, yeah.
Eraserhead: *Whispers to Nezu* We'll have to do something about those schools.
Nezu: No need to worry, I already have a plan to destroy those who hurt my students.

"Do you feel better?" Midoriya asks, Shinsou takes a deep breath in and out. "No." Midoriya gets up and goes to Shinsou, they sit back to back. They sit in silence, till Midoriya speaks. "Hey we lasted this far, they aren't going to stop us from being heroes." Shinsou chuckles "I'm surprised we even lasted this far." Midoriya gets up and extends his hand to Shinsou. "We got each other and that's all that matters to me." Shinsou eyes go wide, he then gives Midoriya a fond smile as he reaches his hand to Midoriya's hand. Midoriya smiles brightly, he then drags them out of the beach to go home.

Sero: How can he still smile like that?
Midoriya: 'I ask myself that every day.'
Tsuyu: It's brave of him, despite everything he still is going to be hero.
Uraraka: Mhm.
Kirishima: Very manly.

Once again Emerald and Amethyst are standing on a rooftop. They had just saved a women from being robbed, and are taking a small break. "Does your shoulder hurt?" Amethyst asks Emerald, who is rubing his shoulder. "Just a bit stiff, but I'm fine." Shinsou opens his mouth to repond, but then he sensed another presence. He takes out his escrima rods and he sees Emerald do the same with his whip. "What do you want with us Eraserhead?" Amethyst questions, Eraserhead takes a step towards them. The two vigilantes raise their weapons, Eraserhead raises his hands in defense. "Calm down, I just want to talk." They both lower their weapons but still have them out. "Then talk." Amethyst says.

Monoma: Wow you sure are rude Shinsou.
Shinsou: Shut up.
Kaminari: It's cool how they can easily tell someone is there.
Todoroki: Why does he want to talk? Doesn't he need to capture them?
Tsuyu: I was wondering the same thing.
Iida: It could explain why they are cautious.

"Okay okay. I don't want to capture you and hand you over to the police." Emerald and Amethyst are borh caught off guard. They did not expect that. "Why?" Amethyst asks dumbfounded. "I saw the file the detective has on you two, both of you never once harmed a civilian and with villains you never harm them more than needed. As long as you don't harm a civilian, I won't capture you." Emerald squints his eyes, analyzing the man. "There's a catch, what is it? What do you want from us?" Eraserhead looks to Emerald. "We meet here once a week, for me to keep an eye on you two. Do you agree?" Amethyst looks over to Emerald. "....We agree, but on two conditions." Eraserhead raises an eyebrow, a notebook appears out of nowhere on Emerald's hands. "First, sign my notebook. Second, tell me how that scarf of yours works." Amethyst sighs and puts a hand on his face 'This idiot'. Eraserhead looks at him skeptically. "That's it? You want my autograph and how my weapon works?" 20 minutes later, Emerald and Amethyst went home with Eraserhead's autograph.
-Screen goes black-

Eraserhead: *Sighs* I have a feeling other me is going have a lot of headaches.
Tsuyu: I'm surprised he's not capturing them, but it makes sense.
Kaminari: I can't believe they agreed.
Mina: Yeah, for a autograph.
Jirou: He's a fanboy, what do you expect.
Midoriya: *Hides his face*
Iida: *Pats Midoriya's shoulder*
Sero: Sucks it's over.
Uraraka: Yeah, but I'm excited for the next one.
Hakagure: Me too!

Multiverse Loading 27%...............

Multiverse Loading 65%................

Multiverse Loading 91%.................

Multiverse Found 100%: Apocalypse

————————————————————
A/N: Heya! Let me know if you want a part two to any of the multiverses, just comment on it. Also I do take request, but it'll take a while since I want to do my ideas first. Thank you so much:) I hope you have a great day or night hehe byee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 858 17
Y/N is the newest exchange student coming for some summer classes at UA and boy is she fired up! Ready for new horizons and friends,she isn't exactly...
79.2K 3.2K 16
Due to something rather unexpected Izuku turned into his older self. Now being back in the body of a 10-year-old child, Izuku doesn't remember anythi...
13.3K 162 18
Izuku Midoriya got into the hero course UA despite having no quirk, however life at UA was not pleasent as everyone from the students to even the pri...
42.2K 2.3K 23
It was just a ridiculous event. No one knew what happened before it happened. Shigaraki, Overhaul, Aizawa as well as some hero in training met at a c...