The Mafia's Donna

By sarahlovee0

19 year old Genesis, doing nothing with his life since graduating from high school, works with his father at... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 7
Chapter 5
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 6

10.9K 454 98
By sarahlovee0

Genesis' POV

Waking up in your own bed after having been away for weeks felt like heaven. I had gotten home around 2am and went straight to sleep. Groaning I stretch my arm out to get my phone, rubbing the crust out my eye I saw it was 11AM. I looked down see the tent in my sheets, shit when was the last time I got my dick wet fr? I got up to use the bathroom and brush my teeth as I called up homegirl, after a few rings she answers.

" Wow, now you wanna call me back after how many weeks?" She questioned me angrily. I weren't begging her to anything so she could fuck off.

" That's wassup? I was gonna ask you to come over but it's cool" I said cause I was about to hang up on her. She was silent for second until she spoke up.

" Wait! um- what time do you want me to come" I grinned.

" Shit I'm busy later so how 'bout now?" I rinsed my mouth and headed to my living room to smoke a blunt.

"Alright I'm on my way" she sounded like she was rushing in the background. I didn't bother to reply when I hung up on her. I lit my blunt and took a big puff before exhaling. I know Lorenzo's ass is looking for me, or perhaps he's finally done with this crazy infatuation with me. Staring into basically nothing, I was snapped back to reality when there was a knock at the door. Pushing the blunt between my lips and I got up and went to open the door. I opened it to see homegirl in leggings and a tank top with no bra, she look good though.

" Yo " i said while giving her a side hug.

" hey" she replied back shyly.

I grabbed her gently inside and made our way to the dining room. An hour had passed of us making small talk and somehow shawty ended up on her knees with my dick in her mouth while I smoked my second blunt. I groaned as she kept sucking the tip while fondling my balls, shit was sensitive.

" Come already" she moaned as she sucked faster. I really didn't know why I couldn't come. Deep in thought, I had flashbacks of Lorenzo. What? How he looked at me with eyes coaxed with lust and would flirt with me while wearing his typical smirk. Right there and then, I came into her mouth. My eyes have never bulged faster, What the fuck was that? Did I cum to thinking about Lorenzo?

Shorty got up looking pleased but her face changed from confusion to fear when she saw my face. I was fucking mad yo, i wasn't gay and I couldn't be gay. Ever since Lorenzo came into my life he's been stirring up shit and been making me feel some type of way. I promised myself that nobody gon have that affect on me like ole girl in the past, feelings were a sign of weakness.

" Leave" i groaned rubbing my face.

"What? Why?" she spoke leaning in to kiss me

"Fucking leave!" I raised my voice since she weren't trying to listen. I felt bad but I needed to be by myself right now. She scrambled to her feet and got her shit to leave

" You gon regret treating me like this nigga" she spat at me before slamming my front door.

" dramatic ass" I sighed and slouched myself into the sofa. Fuck this feeling man, I covered my eyes with my hands and slowly drifted off to sleep.

4:30 pm

My eyes fluttered open as I stared at the ceiling. i got up to freshen up and leave the house. I didn't even know where I was going. Going back to the living room I checked the time and saw a couple missed calls from Pops and Kahlil. I tapped Kahlil number first.

" Yo Gen?" Kahlil asked cautiously

" Yo" I fumbled with keys in the door as I responded

" You still locked up. Free you x100" he said chuckling like a fucking hyena.

" I'll kill you so stop fucking with me"

" ight when did you leave though? ole boy had you on lockdown" he starting cackling again like shit was funny. Staring at my phone, i mugged his caller ID and hung up. Walking to my car I got in and started it but not before looking at my phone to see Kahlil blowing up my phone, rolling my eyes I answer and throw down the phone in the passenger seat.

" I'm sorry damn you ain't gotta hang up like that"

" I don't care your annoying as fuck" I spat back cause he really do the most.

" You gon pop one of them vocal cords if you don't stop all that shouting and cursing" he replied back as I heard shuffling in the background.

" Pop what- anyway I snuck out late last night "

"Damn alright. Where you going?"

"I'm on my way to the trap but where you going?"

"With you. Come pick me up, I'm outside." and with that he hung up. He always knows how to piss me off. Laughing, I continued to drive but not before calling pops.

"Yo Pops"

"Son, where you going?"

"To the trap what you doing?"

"Where would I be lil boy, I'm at the casino. Which reminds me when you coming back?"

"When I feel like it" I could picture him getting angry through the phone

"You wanna get smart with me? It ain't too late for your ass to get whooped." He shouted back at me

"Whatever Pops what you need?" .

"Come to the casino" I groaned.

"Nah I don't wanna go, I don't wanna see Lorenzo's face".

"I don't care. Don't turn up and you'll see" he ended the call.

I really wasn't about to go because I needed to catch up on all the drop offs I missed when Lorenzo took me. I pulled up to Kahlil's house to pick him up, he sat there with an annoyed look on his face but when he saw me it shifted to anger. This nigga always mad, he walked to the car and got in but didn't forget to slam the car door.

"Fuck is wrong with you ?"

"Why you always take the long way to get me? Matter of fact don't say nun" I kissed my teeth as I started to drive off as he turned facing the window .

The trap wasn't that far from his house so it only took about 10 minutes to get there. But when we were nearing the trap, I saw Kahlil reaching into his pants to get his gun, staring at a car.

"Aye look, ain't that Tyrone?" He asked as I slowed the car down and squinted my eyes to see the black tinted car parked across the street. He just must have a death wish coming round these parts . I didn't even even stop to think as I got got out the car with Kahlil hot on my trails, as we approached the car. I used my gun and tap on the tinted window so Tyrone could wind the window down.

"Chill we ain't -" he didn't even get to finish when I pistol whipped the fuck out of him. Kahlil jogs to the other side and starts fucking up his homeboy. I didn't even care about nothing else around me, my eyes were set on Tyrone. He struggled to reach his gun cause I moved to punched him in his throat. I punched him anywhere and everywhere. I heard bones cracking with how hard I was punching and I didn't even know if it was him or me. I was seeing red, I needed to kill him. My fingers were itching to pull the trigger.

"Come on Gen we can't now now. Too much witnesses" Kahlil whispers in my ear which pulls me out my thoughts to focus on my surroundings, people were standing there, staring.

The urge to the pull the trigger was strong, I wasn't even trying to hear what Kahlil was saying. I looked at Tyrone who coughed and spat out blood but weakly looked up and smirked which confused me until he managed to lift his gun and aim it at me. Shit he started firing bullets like a mad man as me and Kahlil ran to the car and sped off. People were screaming and running in all directions.

"You good?" I panted out as I checked myself for injuries and looked over Kahlil to examine him. He had a bruise on his cheek and he lifted up his shirt to show another bruise on his stomach he wasn't hurt, good. We arrived at the trap and I got out to help Kahlil as he limped to the door. The door was left open so we rushed in to set Kahlil down on the sofa.

" I'll be back" I walked through not acknowledging the curious gazes as I approached Damiens office.

"Don't come up in her-" he looked up at me and saw the state I was in and looked confused. At this point he was used to my behaviour.

" Tyrone was nearby and we fought. Damien this is war you hear me? He came on our turf looking for shit to go down." I ranted getting myself worked up. Fuck Kahlil for stopping me when I could have ended his life right there and then.

" Calm down, you good. We'll handle it" he spoke calmly as he flopped down onto the chair thinking deeply. I didn't wait for him to say anything as I walked to where where Kahlil was.

" You look like shit" I commented looking at his groaning in pain.

" Thanks Gen" he smiled sarcastically. What I wanna know is, what possessed Tyrone to come round here?

--------------------------

hey y'all, sorry for the wait. I was really stuck on what to write, but it's all good. 😌

Excuse any mistakes or spelling errors.

Anyway, how y'all like this chapter?

Thoughts on Genesis lil gay moment while getting head?

Is Genesis catching feelings👀?

Comment and vote xx♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 16.8K 24
*DISCLAIMER/TW I WROTE THIS DURING A TIME WHEN MY WRITING WAS NOT VERY GOOD.THERE ID A SIDE RELATIONSHIP BSETWEEN A MINOR AND AN ADULT AND I IN NO WA...
107K 4.3K 18
"What's the worst thing you have ever done?" I stare at him dead in the eyes and answer, "You don't want to know." ~ ~ ~ Isaiah Stone is the newly a...
1.1M 33.1K 51
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...
73.4K 2.1K 37
Cylo is a cute boy who is a profession paid assassin. But, one day he fights with Ivo. Ivo is a cute boy who is a profession hacker. They fight but t...