A Quirkless Reject

By CloudyXAutumn

Izuku Midoryia- a quirkless kid who still managed to get into UA, hated by everyone including the teachers... More

Where it all Began
Accident
Death
Awakening
a New Life
LOV
Question(readers please answer this)
Hauntings
Villain Vs Hero Training Session
USJ
A little visit
Captured
True intentions
Training before Festival
Trust gain
Secret base
Sports festival
Internships
Analyst vs Analyst
Internship day 1
Case closed
internship week
Exam
Midoryia vs Class 1-A
Mall+surprise adoption
Camp
Intensive training
Attack On Camp
Aizawa's rage
All for one vs one for all
Black market
Training+secret money making
Pestering
Provisional license exam
Extra classes
Class
internships
a little girl
Fear
Fight
The moment you've all been waiting for
Revenge
pursuit
Torture
Rescue mission
The Truth Must Come To Light
Part 2!!!

1v1

12.9K 472 564
By CloudyXAutumn

...

Midoryia grabbed his bag that he brought specifically for the festival. He put some blood in there for a refresher.

He drank up as other people watched him. He had to be down there in 5 minutes. Midoryia decided to wash up his face from any access blood. He got up from his seat and went into the halls.

His parents just so happened to be waiting there.
For Midoryia...

"Izuku." Inko said in a serious tone. Midoryia stopped dead in his tracks and turned around face to face with his mom and dad.
"Yes?" Midoryia said not knowing how to reply.

"Why didn't you tell us you had a quirk??" She spat. "I-uh. It's not a quirk." Midoryia tried to lie.

"You were flying around at super speed and you changed your looks in the middle of a game" Hisashi spat. "It's a gadget." Midoryia tried to his best.

"No gadget can do that yet.  Tell the truth.
Izuku." Inko glared at him.

Midoryia took a deep breath in and looked at his parents who were obviously glaring at him.
"Fine.
I have a quirk. But I'm not going back home" Midoryia said.

"If the school is allowing you to use your quirk that means you're not needed under intense surveillance. That clearly means you can return home.
You'll be coming right after the festival, whether you like it or not" she said grabbing Midoryia with her quirk.

"No" Midoryia said teleporting out of the telekinesis trap.
"He can teleport too??" Hisashi commented.

Midoryia teleported to the gates of where the first round would be taking place. He got there just in time, his match was just about to begin.

"Now coming out IZUKU MIDORYIA OF THE HERO COURSE!!!" Present mic shouted. The crowd roared as Midoryia walked out and began to climb the stairs if the little platforms.

"Winning both of the first rounds, will he be able to keep up?!

And now coming out Hitoshi shinsou!! Of the general course!!" Present mic shouted again. Shinsou also made his way up the stairs.

Midoryia stretched out a bit, he was tense after the Encounter with his parents.

"BEGIN!!!!" Present mic shouted.
Midoryia casually began to walk up to Shinsou as he began to monologue.
"I bet you have it so easy with a powerful quirk.
But everyone hates you, cause you suck.
You don't deserve the hero court spot. It should be mine" shinsou trash talked.

"Right shinsou of general class C. His quirk is mind control according to that information I stole I while back. Is that why he's trying to get me to talk? That must be how his quirk works. Though kind control doesn't really work to well on me if I use telepathy" Midoryia chuckled.

He then activated telepathy.
"Hello shinsou recognize my voice?
I bet you didn't know I can do this. Well I'm able to reply to you in your head and not get any back lash from your stupid quirk. now, good bye" Midoryia said through his head.

Shinsou was startled to hear Midoryia's voice in his head as Midoryia wasn't opening his mouth to speak.

Midoryia took that confusion and used it for his own gain, he sped up to Shinsou and punched his stomach. Shinsou was taken aback by the sudden jolt that he ended up vomiting in his mouth a little.
Midoryia teleported behind shinsou and grabbed him as he fell, swinging him out of bounds.

"Izuku Midoryia wins!!" Present mic shouted. Midoryia sighed and helped shinsou up, he had to seem like a good person. 'good sportsman's ship'.

"Why are you helping me up?" Shinsou asked. "Just shut up and take my hand will ya" Midoryia hissed. Shinsou reluctantly took Midoryia's hand and got up.
"I know what your quirk is." Midoryia said as he began to walk away.
Shinsou was startled, who would've told him?

"I'm going to surpass you and become a hero despite how villainous my quirk is!" Shinsou yelled. Midoryia paused his walking and chuckled, turning around to face shinsou.

"You're quirk would be useless in the villain side of town, once people figure out how it works it's useless. If anything my quirk is more villainous, I need blood in order to survive" Midoryia laughed. Shinsou was taken aback by his words, his quirk isn't villainous?

Midoryia waved his hand good bye and teleported back to his seat so the next rounds could play out as they should.

Todoroki won the next round meaning Midoryia would have to face off against him next.

As the rounds continued Midoryia pondered to himself.
"So if I'm going against Todoroki. I know 1 thing for sure.
He isn't going to use his fire. I might as well take this to my advantage, even if he did it wouldn't affect me since I can't get injured. I heard rumors about his life, why he has that ugly scar on his face. Though what happened to him is nothing in comparison to what happened to me." Midoryia thought to himself.

Soon all the other rounds finished. Midoryia's round was coming up again. He walked downstairs where he found Todoroki interacting with Endeavor.

"You better beat that Midoryia kid" Endeavor hissed. "Yeah yeah" Todoroki walked away. Midoryia had to play it off as if he heard nothing and continue to walk.

Todoroki stopped onto his platform as did Midoryia.

"IZUKU MIDORYIA VS SHOTO TODOROKI!!!!" Present mic screamed.
Midoryia glared at Todoroki with a devious look. His ice attacks wouldn't work well with someone who could literally fly.

"BEGIN!!!!" Present mic shouted.
Immediately Todoroki sent an ice baragge straight for Midoryia. Midoryia yawned as he turned into dark smoke and went surging at Todoroki.
Todoroki ducked, exactly what Midoryia anticipated.
Midoryia made a sharp turn and swung back at Todoroki like a boomerang. He sent Todoroki forward as Todoroki tried to ice Midoryia.

Midoryia teleported out of the way and turned back into his regular form.

"WOAHHH DID YOU SEE THAT!!" Present mic shouted acting as the hype man of the crowd.

Todoroki glared at Midoryia who was wearing a smug grin.
Todoroki went charging at Midoryia as did Midoryia. Todoroki wasn't anywhere near as fast as Midoryia.

Once Midoryia got into range he swiftly went behind Todoroki and slapped his neck. Todoroki blanked out for a second but refocused and swung his arm around to hit Midoryia.

He ended up hitting Midoryia's shoulder, he made sure to put some ice on it.

Midoryia jumped into the air, going over 20 feet up, he was flying. Midoryia looked down at Todoroki who was wearing a devious grin.
"You must think the ice actually affects my performance. Let me let you in on a little secret Todoroki" Midoryia chuckled as he punched his own shoulder, bruising his hand only for a second.

Todoroki's grin was wiped off with a confused and angry face instead.
"The cold can't bother someone who's naturally cold" Midoryia laughed sending himself flying at Todoroki who was unprepared.

"My ice attacks won't work on him!? How did he just break off the ice without any form of damage to his hand?! He's coming fast what do I do?!" Todoroki panicked to himself.

An idea hit Todoroki that he despises of.
Using his fire.

"...if I don't want Midoryia to be at this school anymore I have to go full strength. I'll have to use my fire" he thought to himself as he raised his left hand.

A grin made it to Midoryia's face as Todoroki shot out an inferno from his hand.
Midoryia teleported behind Todoroki as Todoroki. He shapeshifted into Todoroki's form and stood behind him.

Once the fire cleared up Todoroki stood shook, where was Midoryia.
"Good attempt I'll admit.
Though, no matter how hard you try your attacks won't do any damage" Midoryia chuckled as he delivered a solid punch to Todoroki's head.

Todoroki was sent forward, he turned around shocked as he saw himself punch him.
"Aw look at Shoto Todoroki.
Only trying to use his full power to get rid of someone" Midoryia laughed as he began to melt back into his original form.

Todoroki sent more flames at Midoryia, but Midoryia just teleported out of the way.
He teleported behind Todoroki sitting back to back with him.

"You can't hurt something that heals itself" Midoryia laughed as he swung his leg around to kick Todoroki's head. The kick was strong enough to send Todoroki skidding across the ground.

Midoryia jumped off the ground and stared at Midoryia who laid flat on the ground.

"I win" Midoryia laughed as he delivered one last kick to Todoroki's face.

Todoroki fell back on his back and passed out.

"IZUKU MIDORYIA WINS THIS ROUND!!!" present mic shouted.
Midoryia chuckled as he flew over to his seat to watch the second to last round between Bakugo and Tokoyami. Iida had to leave due to a family emergency.

"It's so obvious who will win this round. Dark shadow is weak against light. Kachaan's quirk produces a lot of that. It's obvious who I'll be fighting next round.

Kachaan" Midoryia thought to himself as the round went exactly as he predicted.

Now it was Midoryia vs Bakugo.
A tight match between 2 destined rivals.

Between 1 arrogant jerk and one open minded analyst.

"Our final match!! Izuku Midoryia vs Katsuki Bakugo!! Who will win between these top 2 hero course students?!" Present mic shouted as the 2 teens walked into the platform.

"It's up to me to get rid of Deku once and for all. When I win this, Deku don't be able to show his face at this school!" Bakugo thought to himself.

Bakugo was wearing a cocky smile, Midoryia only glared at him.
"You better go 100% Kachaan." Midoryia thought to himself.

"BEGIN!!!!" Present mic shouted.

Bakugo activated one for all and went charging at Midoryia going 10%. Midoryia stood completely still.

"Are you underestimating me Deku!?!" Bakugo screamed as he pointed his hands towards Midoryia, releasing explosions amplified by one for all.

Midoryia had planted his feet into the ground so the force of the explosion didn't send him flying.

"Hah you should've moved out of the way! No one can withstand that force" Bakugo scoffed.
Once the smoke cleared up Midoryia stood there, yawning, without a single burn mark on him.

"You sure Kachaan?" Midoryia chuckled.
"IZUKU MIDORYIA WITHSTANDS THE FORCE OF KATSUKI BAKUGO'S EXPLOSION USING HIS RAW STRENGTH!!!" Present mic screamed.

Midoryia went zooming at Bakugo, as Bakugo sent out large grade explosions to throw off Midoryia. Midoryia was able to go right through them, even with one for all amplifying all of his explosions Midoryia wasn't getting injured too bad.

It hurt, Midoryia definitely felt the intense heat burn his skin and make it curl.
Though it healed up and all he wanted to do was make Bakugo as angry as possible.
Midoryia landed a solid punch on Bakugo's stomach through the immense explosions, sending Bakugo flying back. Midoryia jumped into the air and began to fly.

"What's wrong Kachaan? Are your attacks not working against me?" Midoryia chuckled as he stared Bakugo right in the eyes.

Bakugo went exploding up at Midoryia, angry as ever.
Midoryia went launching at him as well. As Bakugo was about to direct his explosions at Midoryia, Midoryia grabbed both his wrist and spun them towards the ground. Bakugo's entire body went spinning horizontally as he went flying towards the ground.

Midoryia landed and stared at Bakugo who flung into the ground. Bakugo got up, angry as always. He went right after Midoryia and tried to kick him with one for all at 15%. Midoryia blocked it using his arms, sending Bakugo back a bit due to the direct impact with Midoryia's hand.

Midoryia went running at Bakugo and punched his stomach sending him flying, almost out of bounds. Bakugo was looking all scuffed up and dirty. with new bruises beginning to form where Midoryia hurt him. Yet Midoryia looked fine except for his clothes. His clothes was burned up, but still on.

Bakugo stopped himself from going out of bounds with a single strong explosion, sending himself flying at Midoryia.

Midoryia was getting tired of playing around so he decided to end the round with one quick swift movement.

As Bakugo approached Midoryia calculated a perfect hit that would knock him out instantly. A neck shot.

Bakugo tried to punch Midoryia but Midoryia telorot out of the way and above him, kicking Bakugo's neck directly sending him face first into the ground.

Knocking him out completely.

"IZUKU MIDORYIA WINS THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!!!" Present mic shouted.

The crowd roared with excitement as Midoryia stood victorious.
Bakugo was taken to recovery girl to be healed up properly.

Midoryia stood on the giant podium. Bakugo,awake now that he's been healed, strapped down to the wall because he wants to attack Midoryia. To the other side of Midoryia was Tokoyami who by default took 3rd place as well as Iida.

"HAHAHA I AM HERE!!!". All might shouted coming shooting down towards the podium. All might was playing a simple act, if anything he was mad that Bakugo wasn't the one who won.

What made it even worse is that it was Midoryia that won.
The crowd roared with excitement as they saw all might come through to give the 3 winners their medals.

He first started with Tokoyami.
"You did good!" He said putting the 3rd place medal on him.
He then went to Bakugo.

"Great job out there, you deserved to win more than he did" all might whispered the last part though Midoryia was able to hear it loud and clear. He put the second place medal on Bakugo and then went to Midoryia.

He was clearly glaring at Midoryia, and since his back was to the crowd no one really noticed.
"..congrats on getting first" he forced out unenthusiastic.

He put the medal on Midoryia and walked away.

"Our 3 winners!!!" Present mic cheered one last time as the Festival came to and end.

Midoryia stood there, wearing a smug grin as he knew everyone in the class had to hold up to their part of the deal as well.
Todoroki would now have to use his fire.

And Midoryia would be able to stay.

"Just as I planned" Midoryia thought to himself.

______________________________________

"You think he really joined the heros side that fast?"

"I doubt it. If anything he's using them"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 265 21
(Warning: -Suicide Mention -Swearing -Murder -Bullying) Saving Izuku from committing suicide, Ochako dedicated her life for this boy. They both ran a...
160K 7K 33
Each having a horrible past, finding help in Izuku Midoryia. All join his special mafia force. Killing those who wrong them and wrong others. Being a...
127K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
189K 5.7K 27
TW: Su*c*de, harmful thoughts, bullying, cursing NO SMUT Just prefacing here, INKO MIDORIYA DOES NOT GET HURT OR DIE AllMight tells Izuku that he c...