Scars

By cheriefics

"The scars you left on me..." "They are so fucking beautiful" When highschool sweet hearts Jimin and Byeol w... More

Hello!
1. It's me!
2. We meet again
3. Tutor
4. Mr. Ballet
5. Movie time!
6. Date
7. The Chase
8. This Love
9. Crazy for you
10. Outta my mind
11. Birthday
12. Chingu
13. Waves
Park's songs on repeat
14. Why Jimin?
15. Turmoil
16. Kiss in the Rain
17. Picnic
18. Life goes on
Wait what?!
19. Life is a bitch
20. Push and Pull
21. Smells like love
22. Saudade
23. Hiraeth
āœ§ š“‘š“»š“øš“·š“½š“²š“­š“® āœ§
24. Band-aids
25. Kiss and makeup
26. Hi there, old friend?
27. Abditory
28. Simple things
29. Yeoubi
āœ§š“Ÿš“²š“µš“µš“øš”€ š“½š“Ŗš“µš““āœ§
30. Zemblanity
31. Cordolium
āœ§š“—š“øš”€ š“˜ š“¶š“®š“½ š“‘š”‚š“®š“øš“µ āœ§
32. Rain rain go away
āœ§š“š“µš“µ š“˜ š”€š“Ŗš“·š“½ š“Æš“øš“» š“¬š“±š“»š“²š“¼š“½š“¶š“Ŗš“¼ š“²š“¼ š”‚š“øš“¾āœ§
33. Mauve
35. Soft boi
36. The Meet
37. Realisation
38. Cozen
39. Dern
40. Missing
41. Finding her
42. 24 hours
43. Moira
44. Cicatrize

34. I know how it feels

488 34 12
By cheriefics

𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓼
✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

"So he wants you to apologise now?" Sejin mused and he rubbed his chin. Jimin nodded.

"I don't understand why he is bringing that now. He keeps talking about the video tape evidence or something," Jimin rubs his temples.

"Did he tell you what's in that tape?"

Jimin shook his head. "He didn't. I was too angry and shocked when he brought that up again. It was really a bruise in my life. Losing a friend and getting blamed for it," Jimin keeps his head low. Sejin puts his arm around Jimin's shoulder.

"Jimin, some things in our life we can't control. No matter how hard we try they always turn out the way they should. Stop hanging onto the things in the past. He can't do much without an evidence. Whatever is on that video tape, we have to know what that is," Sejin taps on Jimin's shoulder.

"But how? I'm pretty sure he won't even tell us what that is," Jimin's face turn into worry.

"We will find a way Jimin. I won't let anyone ruin your life just like that. We will find a way," Sejin manages a smile. But deep down in the lower levels on his heart he is scared too. One wrong step and everything is done for.

🐥🐥🐥

"Mom!" I ran to her and jumped into an embrace. She chuckled as she patted on my back. "What are you doing here? You didn't even tell me!"

"I had to visit Seoul for something so I decided to drop by. Thought I might as well surprise you," she smiled and kissed my forehead. She then turned to Namjoon and looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Namjoon, he is a friend mom. He is in computer department," I said. He bowed.

"Namjoon, good to see you. I am surprised my daughter made any friends at all. She has the same friends from school," she laughed as she ruffled my hair. I whined and pouted.

"Mom!"

"Your daughter is a wonderful person. I'm glad to be friends with her," he said popping that cute dimples as he smiled.

"Well that's flattering. Are you trying to flatter me Namjoon?" My mother asked. Namjoon shook his head as he shy smiled.

"I'm going to steal my daughter then," she said putting arms around me and waving at Namjoon. He smiled.

"See you later," I waved at him. He watched for a second before turning to walk towards his dorms.

"How long are you going to stay? Can I stay with you then?" I asked walking with her. I really didn't know where.

"I will have to leave for Busan tomorrow morning but I you can stay with me for tonight. It's a hotel anyway," she said.

"Yes! Let me grab my clothes real quick and then we can grab dinner on the way," I said and ran towards my dorms. I picked a pair of pyjamas and a dungaree with t-shirt, packed them and ran back to my mother.

"All good?" she asked. I nodded.

"Is there a nice place to grab dinner on the way?"

"Yes, I know a really nice and affordable place."

🐥🐥🐥

"

Taehyung something is amiss, why would he bully his best friend? As of the information I got, they were really good friends," the person opposite to Taehyung said. Taehyung darted his cold eyes to him. He chugged down the drink and set his glass down.

"Do you mean that this video tape is a lie? It has all the evidence it in. What do you mean by they are close friends? He might have acted like it. Who knows what his real intention was?" he leaned in and rised his brows. He then tsked and poured another drink for himself.

"Something feels off Taehyung. If he is really innocent then hell will break loose. You will be ruining someone's life. Someone innocent."

"Whose side are you on?"

The person on the other side gulps as Taehyung looks at him.

"Whose fucking side are you on?"

"Taehyung I -"

The other person shudders when Taehyung bangs his fist on the table.

"Get your shit together and stop speaking nonsense ok?"

The person nodded.

🐥🐥🐥

The next day it was really hard for me to say bye to my mother.

"You will come for the break anyway. Don't be sad, I won't be able to leave you like this," she caressed my head as she spoke.

"Then don't leave," I said holding back my urge to cry. I don't know if it's because of the sensitive time I had all these days, I wanted to be in the warmth of my mother's embrace.

"You know I have to," she kissed the crown of my head.

"Okay," I let her go holding a pout on my lips. She smiled and kissed my cheek before leaving. My mother actually dropped me at the university so I didn't have to worry about being late. As I went to the class, everyone was giving me strange looks. I frowned as I sat down.

Why is everyone looking at me like that? I checked if I was dressed funnily but I wasn't.

"Hey," I looked at Bomi when she called me. I was holding myself from punching her face when she said something. "Did you hear the rumor?"

"What rumour?"

"That you and," she came a little closer to me "that you and Jimin are dating? Like in idol Jimin. Some are saying that you are only seeing him because of money."

"The what!"

She put a finger on her lips and shushed me. "Don't yell, half the fan girls are ready to jump at you now but they are stopping themselves. It's funny how such rumor spread. You literally hate him," she said chuckling.

"Did I say I hate him? I'm going to find whoever spread the fucking rumor and file a case against them," I said through gritted teeth because I clearly know who did that.

"Whoa easy, why would you report them? It's just a rumor," she shrugged her shoulders.

"No, it's not just a rumor."

"Come on don't report them. It's just a rumor. No one believes it except fan girls," she flipped the pages of the text book.

"Do you?" I asked.

"What?"

"Do you believe that rumor? You are fan girl right?"

She looked at me with a cold gaze before smiling at me. "I'm your friend right, why would I believe unless you tell me."

"Do you really think you deserve him?" A voice came in the classroom. I searched for the face but then again someone spoke.

"You are only doing this because he is rich right?"

What the hell is this now? What is happening?

A loud slam on the desk. "You all should shut up because it's getting too loud."

I turned to look at the source of voice. She is the most stunning woman I've seen. She stood up and ran fingers through her hair.

"Fuck, this is so annoying. You all call yourself fans when you believe in a stupid rumor? And worse even if it's true, can't support him on his personal life decisions? Who the fuck are you? His mother?"

"Who are you to talk bitch? Why are you coming in the middle?" One of the girls stood up.

"Fuck out of my face or will punch you," she spat. She has the face of an angel but her mouth isn't definitely from heaven. The boys in the class whistled and encouraged her.

The class fell silent when the professor came in. I breathed in relief. When the class was over I walked out to get some fresh air as I didn't want to be a target for the thirsty fan girls.

"Hi"

I turned to find the same angel faced girl from the class. "Sarah Jung," she said, jerking her brow.

"Hi, Byeol Park," I said in return.

"Don't worry, this will last for a while. Just brush them off," she said. I looked at her with a confused face. She chuckled as she shook her head. She came closer to my ear. "I know exactly how it feels to date an idol. My ex was an idol," she said. I stopped in my tracks.

"Oops, spilled a secret but hey, we have something in common," she shrugged. I choose to stay silent.

"If you need any advice on sneaking into dates or secret meetings I have tons on ideas, she winked. "See you around then," she threw a peace sign and ran away.

I watched her disappear around the corner.

Sarah Jung?

Just a sample book cover I made for my "I may write" upcoming story. SJSJS BYE

Ello, update on time. Phew. Happy new year! Hope you have a wonderful year ahead.

Don't forget to like and comment. Donate on my Kofi you like my stories uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923 62 31
"You said you'll never leave me you liar." - Jimin and Y/n dated before debut and promised to never leave her, but what happens when he's forced to? ...
2.3K 177 17
BTS members are getting famous everywhere and in every country. Some people are joining the fandoms and others are admiring their beauty but there's...
36.4K 3.5K 46
[HIGHEST RANKING #358 IN IDOL 11/05/18 #214 IN IDOL 17/05/18 and #112 IN TRAGIC 17/05/18] {COMPLETED} #BTSYouthAwards Rihanna Grey has made possi...
8.9K 966 160
Jimin and Yoongi had known each other since they were in kindergarten. They spent a lot of time together and were hardly separated. But a fight drove...