𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 | STILES...

By bellasweetwriting

πšƒπš‘πšŽπš’ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ πšŒπš‘πš’πš•πšπš‘πš˜πš˜πš πš‹πšŽπšœπš πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ. π™½πš˜πš , πšŠπš™πš™πšŠπš›πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’, πšπš‘πšŽπš’... More

[ cast ]
[ one ]
[ t h r e e ]
[ f o u r ]
[ f i v e ]
[ s i x ]
[ s e v e n ]
[ e i g h t ]
[ n i n e ]
[ t e n ]
[ e l e v e n ]
[ t w e l v e ]
[ t h i r t e e n ]
[ f o u r t e e n ]
[ f i f t e e n ]
[ s i x t e e n ]
[ s e v e n t e e n ]
[ e i g h t e e n ]
[ n i n e t e e n ]
[ t w e n t y ]
[ t w e n t y o n e ]
[ t w e n t y t w o ]
[ part two ]
[ t w e n t y f i v e ]
[ t w e n t y s i x ]
[ t w e n t y s e v e n ]
[ t w e n t y e i g h t ]
[ t w e n t y n i n e ]
[ t h i r t y ]
[ t h i r t y o n e ]
[ t h i r t y t w o ]
[ t h i r t y t h r e e ]
[ t h i r t y f o u r ]
[ t h i r t y f i v e ]
[ t h i r t y s i x ]
[ t h i r t y s e v e n ]
[ t h i r t y e i g h t ]
[ t h i r t y n i n e ]
[ f o r t y ]
[ f o r t y o n e ]
[ f o r t y t w o ]
[ f o r t y t h r e e ]
[ f o r t y f o u r ]
[ f o r t y f i v e ]
[ f o r t y s i x ]
[ f o r t y s e v e n ]
[ f o r t y e i g h t ]
[ f o r t y n i n e ]

[ t w o ]

10.8K 227 156
By bellasweetwriting

t w o
b l o o d l u s t

THE FIRST RULE TO BE A SEALGAIR IS TO LEARN ACCEPT YOUR DESTINY.

Family is a powerful thing, and her family legacy was to hunt supernatural beings. All kinds of supernatural beings.

For Amelia was hard to believe at first that the supernatural even existed, but after hours of talking, she finally accepted her destiny to be a supernatural hunter.

The second rule to be a Sealgair is to promise to protect human raise from the supernatural. Even if it meant sacrificing the things you love.

It was crystal clear.

She knew that the supernatural was back in Beacon Hills, and now she also understood why was she so attracted to kill Scott McCall.

The joke at the woods wasn't a joke anymore.

Scott McCall was a werewolf, and she couldn't let her father find out about it.

If her father finds out that Scott is a werewolf, he would kill him with no mercy, without even thinking it twice.

She couldn't let that happen for any motive. Scott was her friend, and by letting him live she was finally paying the debt that has been bugging her all these years.

She also knew that there was another hunter family in Beacon Hills that moved as soon as they found out the supernatural was back. The difference was that they were only werewolf hunters, meaning that they had mercy over most supernatural creatures. That wasn't the case with the Sealgair.

It's die... or die...

That's why she decided to keep Scott close to her, because she knew that people were after him. She had to keep him safe.

"Amelia, Amelia," Stiles called her as she arrived to the lacrosse field. She left the bags on the bleachers and turned around to look at the guy. "Scott won't listen but you sure will."

"Okay, Stiles, just because we went on a field trip yesterday does not mean—"

"My dad found animal hair on the body they found on the woods. It was wolf hair..."

There were more werewolves. One of them killed the girl and she was going to find it. She also knew that the two best friends were going to find soon or later Scott's real identity.

Stiles was smart, he would connect the dots.

There was only one way to protect Scott McCall, and it was by keeping him next to her.

"Wolf hair? That's impossible."

"I know... I have to go practice now, but meet us later. I have a theory." Amelia nodded as Stiles ran towards the field.

It was the final day of the tryouts and the Coach was going to reveal the team for this season. Amelia sat down and Allison was quick to join her, sitting next to her.

"So... last night I was with Scott," she let her know, making Amelia raise her eyebrows.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah... he asked me again if I would join him on Friday and I said yes, again..."

Friday was the full moon, she remembered what Stiles said. The hunters were going out that night, trying to catch the new werewolf.

Amelia was the only one that knew the identity of Scott McCall. Not even Scott himself knew it. She knew that as soon as he stepped outside the night of the full moon, the hunters would find him, and also find out the kid behind the fangs.

She knew what the full moon did to newborn werewolves. Her father showed her videos about it, and how to kill them.

Amelia could only think that soon, the werewolf on that video was going to be Scott if she didn't do something.

The game began, and it appeared that Jackson had a personal vendetta against Scott. They were against each other's throats.

When Jackson pushed Scott, Amelia could sense that something was awakening on the guy as he stood up and started again, grabbing the ball and jumping across the field, evading the whole defensive team and shooting the ball towards the goal, scoring on his own.

Amelia saw as Stiles stood up, with his fists over his head and exclaiming in victory.

"McCall!" Yelled the Coach. "Get over here!" Amelia listened to the conversation carefully. "What in God's name was that!? This is a lacrosse field. What, are you trying out for the gymnastics team?"

"No, Coach," replied Scott nervously.

"What the hell was that!?" Asked again the Coach.

"I don't know. I was just trying to make the shot."

"Yeah, well, you made the shot. And guess what?" Amelia raised her eyebrows. "You're starting, buddy. You made first line."

He made the team. Scott McCall made the team.

Amelia stood up and so did Allison, both cheering next to the other spectators, smiling at the teenage boy.

The only one that didn't seem so happy was Stiles, who was still seating on the bench trying to process what just happened.

Amelia followed Stiles when he left the boy's locker room, scaring the hell out of him.

"What?" Asked the guy as he noticed she was walking next to him.

"You weren't happy when Scott made the team," she pointed out. "Do you know something? Does this have to be with your dad finding wolf hair in the body?"

"Yes," he admitted. "Why do you care anyways?"

"Look, we used to be best friends, Stiles, and if something is going on with Scott I want to know."

She was lying. She already knew what was going on with Scott. She knew he was a werewolf.

She only wanted to belong to Scott and Stiles group so she can protect him from his father and the other family of hunters in Beacon Hills.

"Okay, but promise you won't think I'm crazy." She nodded.

"Fine, I won't think you are crazy."

They both arrived to Stiles's Jeep. She knew she was going to leave with him so she lent her car to her sister Lizzie. Amelia had everything planned.

They both got in, and before starting the car, Stiles revealed his suspicions.

"I think... Scott is a werewolf."

• • •

"I got something on wolfsbane," pointed out the girl who was sitting on the bed. She had her pink laptop opened on her lap while Stiles was sitting on the chair, his eyes focused on his own screen. "Do you think it's actually possible?"

"I don't know what to believe right now."

The door opened, letting the sheriff in. He was also Stiles's dad, who was sometimes helpful, sometimes not.

"Amy?" He asked and she nodded. "I haven't seen you in years! How is everything going?"

"Great, Mr. Stilinski. It's good to see you again," she said with a tiny smile before staring at her screen again, making the Sheriff chuckle.

"Well, I'll leave you guys to... what are you doing?"

"Research, dad," replied coldly Stiles. "Bye..." he said, and his dad sighed.

"Okay then," he whispered before closing the door.

"Your dad is the same," She tried to make conversation, but Stiles ignored her. "Okay, Stiles, I know we haven't been friends in a while, but I have enough with Scott hating me."

"I don't hate you, Amy," she cringed to the nickname, "and neither does Scott. He's just upset."

"I know... and I better make him not be because... if what we've read is true... he could kill me."

After a few minutes, there was a knock on his door. Stiles stood up quickly, opening it just to see Scott standing there with a tiny smile.

Stiles scoffed. "Get in. You gotta see this, dude," said the guy letting his best friend in.

When Scott landed his eyes on Amelia, he was going to say something, but decided not to.

"We've been reading for hours," said Stiles and Amelia confirmed it. "Websites, books. All of it."

"How much Adderall have you had today?" Asked Scott.

"A lot," replied Stiles. "Doesn't matter. Okay, just listen."

"Is this about the body?" Asked Scott, tossing his backpack aside. "Did they find out who did it?"

Amelia was quick to stand up from the bed, closing her laptop and walking towards Stiles, standing up next to him. She wanted to see Scott's reaction.

"No, they are still questioning people, even Derek Hale."

"Why is Amelia here?"

"Just listen," said the girl, letting Stiles continue.

"What's going on?" Asked Scott.

"Remember the joke from the other day?" Questioned Stiles. "Well, not a joke anymore."

Scott seemed so confused, and Amelia imagined that he had the same face she had when her dad tried to explain everything to her.

How all the creatures were true.

"The wolf. The bite in the woods," continued Stiles before Amelia showed Scott all the research they had. "Do you even know why a wolves howls!?"

"Stiles," tried to calm him Amelia, but she couldn't. His body was filled with adrenaline and Adderall. He was ecstatic, he couldn't stay still.

"Should I?" Asked Scott.

"It's a signal, okay? When a wolf's alone, it howls to signal its location," explained Stiles. He was now standing up, doing quick hand gestures and facial expressions. Amelia just laid her low back on the desk, watching the conversation going. "If you hear a wolf howling that means others could have been nearby. Maybe a whole pack of them."

So there was indeed more werewolves in Beacon Hills. Amelia had a lot of work to do.

"A whole pack of wolves?"

Stiles looked at him for a few seconds, and that's when Amelia intervened.

"No..." she said, making Scott look at her. "Werewolves."

Scott stood up from the bed, looking at the two teenagers. "Are you seriously wasting my time on this? You know I'm picking up Allison in an hour."

"I saw you today at the field, Scott," said Amelia. "We both did, okay!? What you did wasn't just amazing, all right? It was impossible."

"Yeah, so I made a good shot," said Scott softly, but Amelia stood in front of him.

"No, you made an incredible shot!" Exclaimed the girl, taking the guy's backpack and tossing it aside. "The way you moved, your speed, your reflexes. I mean, you know it! Doesn't matter how much training you did over the summer, people can't just do that overnight."

"And there's the vision and the senses," continued Stiles. "And remember what Amelia pointed out in the woods? You don't even need your inhaler anymore! You've need that thing all your life and after one night you don't anymore."

"I can't think about this now!" Yelled Scott. "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"What!? No! The full moon's tonight. Don't you get it?" Asked Stiles, trying to control his breath.

"What are you two trying to do? I just made first line, I got a date with a girl I can't believe wants to go out with me. Everything in my life is somehow perfect. Why are you trying to ruin it?"

Amelia sat down on the bed. It would be way better if she could just... I don't know... follow her instincts and kill him.

But it was Scott they were talking about. She couldn't. He had to figure out how to control himself so the hunters won't know it's him, but he had to be able to do it.

"We are trying to help," said Stiles. "You're cursed, Scott. You know, and it's not just the moon will cause you to physically change. It also just so happened to be when your bloodlust will be at its peak."

"Bloodlust?"

"Your urge to kill," pointed Amelia out, making Scott turn around to look at her.

"I'm already starting to feel an urge to kill, Amelia," said the guy, making her close her eyes.

"You gotta hear this," said quickly Stiles as he turned around, looking for something. He grabbed one of the books in his desk and opened it, starting to read. "'The change can be caused by anger or anything that raises your pulse.' All right!? I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse like Allison does."

"You are going to kill her, Scott," Amelia whispered as she slowly opened her eyes.

She also had an urge to kill, she always had. And she didn't know what it was that was triggering, but she wanted to kill Scott. She was controlling herself not to.

"You gotta cancel this date. I'm gonna call her right now!" Yell Stiles before standing up, walking towards Scott's bag.

"What are you doing?" But before Stiles could dial, Scott tossed him agains the wall and pulled up his fist, ready to hit him.

Instead, he just hit the chair and let go off Stiles, trying to catch his breath as he panted.

They stayed in silence for a few seconds before Scott talked again.

"I'm sorry," he apologized softly. "I gotta get ready for that party."

And with that, Scott grabbed his things and walked towards the door. Amelia quickly stepped back, letting his way clear. She didn't want to be next.

"I'm sorry," he apologized again before opening the door and leaving.

"Stiles," Amelia called him in a whisper as he pulled up the chair. "What's wrong?"

"We have to stop him..." he whispered before showing the girl the chair with claw marks on it. "He's going to kill Allison."

"Stiles, there's something I need to tell you..."

The guy raised his eyes from the chair to look at the girl confused.

"I knew Scott was a werewolf," she admitted. "I knew it after our field trip to the woods."

"What are you—"

The girl walked towards the desk where Stiles had left his laptop, typing the word "Sealgair" on it.

"I thought I could protect him. I thought I could prevent my dad from—"

"Amy..." but he stopped as he read the information on the website... about the family of hunters. "Your family..."

"Is trying to kill him, Stiles," she said. "And it's not the only one."

Stiles quickly walked towards the closet, grabbing a clean shirt and a jacket and putting it on before giving her a hoodie, which she took in confusion.

"We are going to that party and you are going to tell me everything I know, and maybe, but maybe, I'll try to believe that you are not trying to kill my best friend."

• • •

They were both in Stiles's blue Jeep. She was telling him everything that her father told her, only avoiding the topic that she felt the urge to kill Scott. She was trying to win his trust, and by adding that little fact it wasn't going to end well.

"So your family is a supernatural hunter, while the other family that you don't know is just a werewolf hunter." I nodded. "Okay... and you are the only one that knows that Scott is the werewolf."

"Yeah," she whispered. "My dad just told me there are at least two. I supposed it was Derek and Scott, but they don't know Scott is a werewolf so there must be a third one."

"You think Derek is a werewolf?"

"You don't!?" She asked, making the guy nod. "The point is that, my plan was to win your guys trust so I can help Scott control his powers and hide him from the hunters. But tonight is the full moon, and Scott is out and they are going to look for him. I was going to protect him but my father expects me to be there, ready to kill him."

"How are you going to protect him?"

"I don't know. I havent thought of that yet. But if he kills Allison, I have no other choice."

"So... let me get this straight. You want to protect Scott, but also want to kill him?"

"If he cannot control his powers and hurts someone, I have no other option. It's the code. I'm risking a lot by keeping Scott alive this long."

"How much are you risking?"

"My life." Stiles raised his eyebrows. "If they find out that I knew Scott's identity, I have no other choice but to die."

Stiles looked at her for a few seconds as he pulled up in front of the party. This wasn't going to end well, and they both knew it.

"You look for him at the party, I'll be at the woods."

"What? Why?"

Amelia pulled a crossbow out of her backpack, making Stiles raise his eyebrows.

"To stop the other family of hunters."

"You are going to shoot them?"

"Do you have a better plan?"

They both got out of the vehicle. Before she could go, Stiles stopped her.

"What happens if Scott actually kills someone... does that mean... you are..."

"Yeah, it does," she said. "So... pray that he doesn't hurt anybody. I don't want him to be the one I'm aiming for next time."

And with that, Amelia and Stiles separated, not knowing that Scott wasn't in the party anymore, and that Derek left with Allison.

• • •

"Can you hear that?" Her dad asked her. "There's a wolf lose in the woods."

"I'll cover high ground," she said before separating from his dad and running up hill.

Her mission was to shoot the hunters.

Her phone buzzed, and she punched herself for not turning it off. She grabbed the blackberry and picked up before exhaling.

"What, Stiles? I'm busy."

"Derek drove Allison from the party," said Stiles, making Amelia raised her eyebrows. "I'm on my way to her house now, but Scott knows and he jumped from his window and—"

"Please don't tell me that the wolf my father is hunting right now is Scott," she prayed in a whisper.

"Yeah... he is."

A sound of steps made Amelia turn around quickly, raising her crossbow. The wolf was near.

"I gotta go, Stiles, I'll try to do my best."

She hung up the phone and placed it in her pocket before looking around, trying to follow her hearing and her smell, finding Scott in his werewolf form, next to Derek Hale.

She could kill Derek and let Scott run free, but that would only mean that he would run towards her father's team.

The both werewolf started running away from something, and Amelia was quick to follow Scott. She was not gonna let him leave her sight.

An arrow fled and landed on Scott's arm, tossing him over a tree and making it impossible for him to move. Amelia saw as Derek hid, probably from the owner of that arrow.

Her father was on the other side of the woods... that couldn't possibly be—

She saw the figures of three men she has never seen before and instantly knew those were the other hunters.

She knew what she had to do.

She placed an arrow in the crossbow and pressed the trigger, hitting one of the man's leg. She did the same with the other, making the leader distracted as Derek took the arrow off Scott and both ran away.

The leader looked around, trying to find the owner of those two arrows, but Amelia hid quickly. How was she going to explain that to her father?

Her phone buzzed and she quickly looked at it, noticing it was a text from Stiles.

STILES
Allison is safe. How's Scott?

AMELIA
I shot the hunters, but they saw him.

AMELIA
I guess we will find later if they recognize
him

Amelia kept walking through the woods until she found Scott and Derek again using her hearing. They seemed to be arguing.

"You've been given something that most people would kill for," she heard Derek said and she quickly hid behind a tree, trying to listen to the conversation. "The bite is a gift."

"I don't want it."

"You will. I you'll need me if you wanna learn how to control it. So you and me, Scott, we're brothers now."

"Not for long," Amelia said as she got from behind the tree, Derek turning around quickly, looking at the girl. "Step aside." She was pointing at him with the crossbow, making Scott confused.

"Amy?" He asked.

"You know her!?" Questioned Derek. "You know a hunter!?"

"Worst," Amelia said, putting down the crossbow. "He got one protecting him." Scott raised his eyebrows as he looked at the girl. "Who's protecting you, Hale?"

The werewolf growled before running away. Amelia was quick to ran towards Scott, offering him a hand as he stood up slowly.

"You have a lot to explain," he whispered and she chuckled.

"Let's go."

They both walked together towards the road, watching as the sun raised and the full moon hid, giving space to the morning.

He was still hurt from the arrow, and Amelia wondered what kind of arrows does the other family of hunters use to keep him from healing.

"You'll heal, don't worry. Werewolves heal faster than normal people," she explained, and before he could ask, they were interrupted by Stiles's blue jeep, that parked next to them.

They both got in, Scott on the backseat while she stayed on the front.

"You know what worries me the most?"

"If you say Allison I'm going to punch you in the head," said Stiles, making Amelia smile.

"She probably hates me now."

"I doubt that, Scott," tried to calm him Stiles. "But you might want to come up with a pretty amazing apology. Or you could just tell her the truth and revel in the awesomeness of the fact that you are a freaking werewolf." Scott and Amelia looked at him seriously before he sighed. "Okay, bad idea."

Scott seemed defeated. Amelia looked at him over the mirror before staring at her phone. Her last conversation with her dad was about her trying to explain why she didn't come home after the hunt. She texted him she was on her way.

"Com on, if I have to I'll chain you up myself on full moon nights and feed you live mice. I had a boa once. I could do it," said Stiles, making Amelia chuckle.

"And I'll keep shooting hunters, I guess."

"Does your father know what is the family of hunters that moved to Beacon Hills?" Asked Stiles to the girl, but she shook her head.

"I haven't asked. I guess we'll find out soon. In the meantime, I'm gonna keep trying to protect Scott, as I promised," she recalled as Stiles pulled over her house. "I'll see you on Monday at school."

Amelia got out of the car and Scott quickly sat shotgun, looking at Stiles as he stared at the girl walking away.

"Should we really trust her?" Asked the werewolf. "She isn't even our friend and we just found out her entire family is trying to kill me."

Stiles looked at the girl for a second before starting the car again.

"For what I understand, she had several chances to kill you last night, but she didn't... that tells me something, and it's that we should trust her."

"Okay... what if instead of being Amelia Sealgair, the hottest girl in school, was a random guy... would you trust him?"

Stiles looked at his best friend for a few seconds before driving away.

"Good point... but fortunately for us it is Amelia Sealgair."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 1.6K 82
Y/n a little witch living in beacon hills with a veterinarian. After her mom went missing Y/n finally started to have a normal life or she thought bu...
376K 10.5K 28
A boy with a bad past, present, and future, as far as he could tell, moved to Beacon Hills where his whole life changed. He gets thrown into a supern...
8.1K 442 29
One night in Beacon Hills, California, Derek is killed by hunters right in front of Stiles, with the police not doing anything to figure out what hap...
33.6K 764 23
πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ 𝚊 πš‘πšžπš—πšπšŽπš›, πš—πš˜πš  πšœπš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πš‘πšžπš—πš Amelia Sealgair has her worst nightmares gone true when a person she swo...