The Devil's Heir

By Author_AMichelle

Korol grew up in a life of abuse and poverty. By the age of 20 he'd easily taken down every enemy in his path... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Her
Chapter 2: Meeting in my Bedroom
Chapter 3: Visiting James Corp
Chapter 4: KOROL!
Chapter 5: Breakfast
Chapter 6: Lets Talk
Chapter 7: Sleepover
Chapter 8: Aint Gonna Happen...
Chapter 9: Say it again
Chapter 10: My Kind Of Crazy
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: MINE!
Chapter 13: Eloise James
Chapter 15: 6 months...
Chapter 16: Come with Me pt 1
Chapter 17: Come with Me pt 2
Chapter 18: You're Lucky
Chapter 19: I'm a Failure
Chapter 20: His Fucking Queen
Chapter 21: You're Still Mine
Chapter 22: Remember?
Chapter 23: Sins of a Father
Chapter 24: Low Blow
Chapter 25: One Last Thing
Chapter 26: Are You Happy?
Chapter 27: King's Informant
Chapter 28: Flight & Fights
Chapter 29: Flights & Fights pt2
Chapter 30: Flights & Fights pt 3
Chapter 31: The Way Home
Chapter 32: Maybe I'm Ready
Chapter 33: And What Do You Want?
Chapter 34: Ready For...?
Chapter 35: Russia
Chapter 36: You're The One
Chapter 37: My World
Chapter 38: Ever After?
Chapter 39: KnK
Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon in Tokyo
Bonus Chapter: The Heirs

Chapter 14: Shit Shit Shit

5.7K 178 44
By Author_AMichelle

After some mind blowing shower sex, I went to my home then office early to try and get some work done.

Elijah's house was in the process of being built so I finally had time for new clients. I'd been there only about an hour when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said still looking over papers.

"You should look at who's coming in here. Any crazy motherfucker could walk in"

"Too late for that obviously" I said smiling. I look up to see my cousin Asher standing in my doorway smiling at me. I get up and hug him before sitting back down. "So when did you get back?"

"Last night. I went and hung out at the new club in south beach...ran into Beaumont. Told me he saw you and that Russian guy King getting ice cream" he said laughing

"He did" I said with a straight face.

"Oh shit! Seriously? Do Grandfather and Nonna know?"

"Probably. We've been seeing each other for a while. There's no way someone hasn't mentioned it to them. But if they're not gonna bring it up, neither will I."

"Wow I'm surprised you'd become fuck buddies with him after everything with his people and your dad."

I threw a book that was sitting in my desk at him and hit him in the head.

"Ow fuck! What was that for?"

"I...AM...NOT...HIS...FUCK BUDDY! We're dating Asshole! Like in love and shit."

"Ok ok sorry. That just seems a little surprising that's all."

I look at him and smile.

"You really...love him?"

"I do. I know his reputation and it's honestly true. He is crazy and loves killing. But he also loves me Ash. I've never known anyone who makes me feel the way he does. He doesn't just tell me he loves me. He shows me everyday."

"Ew...well you know I love you Kay. I'll never judge what you do. And you deserve this glow you have so if you say you love him then you know I support it."

"Thanks AJ. So not that I don't love when you drop by but what's up?"

"Oh nothing. I missed you so I thought I'd see if you wanted to grab some food."

"Yeah actually that sounds great."

20 minutes later we were sitting outside waiting for our food at this bistro near my office. The food here is amazing. I need to bring King here one day. Asher was in the middle of telling me about his latest trip when a waiter brought us our food. I was so hungry but the moment I smelled it I was nauseous.

"Hey you ok?" AJ asked looking at me

"Ugh I don't know. This smells disgusting."

He grabbed my plate and smelled it. Then looked at me with concern

"This smells great. Are you sure your ok? Here try my chicken" He said putting his fork in my face. I quickly swat it away.

"I'm gonna be sick" I said getting up and run to the ladies room. I made it in time before throwing up. I heard the door open and close and then felt someone holding my hair.

"I got you." I heard AJ say while also rubbing my back. Once I was done I sat on the floor before getting up. "Want me to take you to see a doctor?"

"No I'm fine now. Thanks. You know someone could walk in here and see you"

"Like I give a fuck. You're my family so I'm gonna make sure you're ok....If I didn't know any better I'd think you were actually pregnant"

He laughed and my whole body tensed. He must've noticed because he stopped laughing and he looked at me like he was worried.

"Holy shit...are you...are you pregnant?"

"Fuck. I'm gonna kill King and cut off his cock"

"But do you think you are?"

"It's possible. I may have missed my birth control for a few weeks or so. I was busy and there was so much going on at work...the family. King and I have a lot of sex. Like a lot."

"Don't you use protection?"

"We did for a while...But I'm on birth control or I was. Shit shit shit. I can't be some kids mom. I'd be a terrible mom. What am I gonna do AJ?"

"Hey first we're gonna get you off the ground." He said helping me up then handed me a piece of gum. "Next chew that for obvious reasons. And then I'm gonna go buy you a pregnancy test."

"Thank you. Seriously."

"We're family so I'll always have your back. Come on"

He drove me to a store and we bought a few test then drove to my house. I took every one and waited with AJ for the results.

"It's time...want me to look first?"

"Yes please."

He walked over to the counter and grabbed one. He looked at me without any emotion in his face.

"Well what is it?"

"You're pregnant..."

Oh god

I run over and look at the other test

Every single one said PREGNANT.

Shit shit shit

"Ok...ok...I'm pregnant. I'm gonna have a baby. I'm gonna get fat. I'm gonna push a watermelon out of my pu-"

"OK! Stop. You're freaking yourself out. It's gonna be ok. So how are you gonna break it to your boyfriend?"

"Oh fuck...we've never talked about kids. What if he doesn't want it?"

"Hey hey seriously stop. An hour ago you were telling me how much the psycho loves you and now you're stressing yourself out over him. Relax. It's not the end of the world. Plus you'll be a great mom. You're a badass who can do anything. And like I said you have me and Elijah will definitely help. Don't worry."

"Ok thanks. I need a drink."

"Nope."

"Fuck I've been pregnant 5 minutes and it's already changing my lifestyle."

"Yeah well that's what happens when you're not careful. And think of it this way. Condoms would've been cheaper than the diapers you're about to have to buy."

"Fucking prick! But thank you for making me laugh."

"I got you. So how are we telling the Mad Russian he's gonna be a PaPa"

"I don't know. I guess I could tell him tonight. Maybe see how he feels about it. I'm gonna call and see if I can make an appointment to get checked by a doctor just to be sure."

"Good so want me to grab some toast or something? You probably need to eat now that you're eating for two."

"That would be great."

He went to the kitchen while I grabbed my phone and sent King a text telling him to come over my house after work.

God I hope this goes well...
What if he leave me because he doesn't want kids?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 267 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...
17.3K 469 30
...And if Hell feels like Heaven you didn't change the Devil. But he changed You! ____________________________________ Camilla's life was never easy...
215K 3.9K 31
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
14.9K 588 16
Vaughn Morozov, the future Pakhan of the New York Bratva, grade-A arsehole and my personal monster. Alicia King-Steel, only daughter to Englands most...