Moving in with Twice

By SanaIsMyMommy

Twice X Reader Your parents have had enough of your bad attitude and they decided to kick you out, without an... More

Chapter 1 - Thrown out
Chapter 2 - little lion cub
Chapter 3 - Naughty eagle
Chapter 4 - hot chocolate
Chapter 5 - Cuddling
Chapter 6 - Sad Penguin
Chapter 7 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 8 - Meeting JYP
Chapter 9 - Secret talent
Chapter 10 - Spain vacation
Chapter 11 - Never ending problems
Chapter 12 - Special Someone
Chapter 13 - Christmas
Chapter 14 - Sana's birthday
Chapter 15 - New love broken hearts
Chapter 17 - Violated
Chapter 18 - Kiss in the park
Chapter 19 - Making up
Chapter 20 - Peach in trouble
Chapter 21 - Date with MiMo
Chapter 22 - Nightmare pt 1
Chapter 23 - Nightmare pt 2
Chapter 24 - Horrible accident
Chapter 25 - Caretakers pt 1
Chapter 26 - Caretakers pt 2
Chapter 27 - Caretakers pt 3
Chapter 28 - Leaked photos
Chapter 29 - Back to reality
Chapter 30 - A lot has changed
Chapter 31 - Heart Broken
Chapter 32 - Noona's to the rescue
chapter 33 - Bunny for the heartache
Chapter 34 - Ghosts in the night
Chapter 35 - Daddy
Chapter 36 - Followed
Chapter 37 - Interrogated
Chapter 38 - Leaving
Chapter 39 - Second chance
Chapter 40 - Joy
Chapter 41 - Fan Meeting
Chapter 42 - Legend in the making
Chapter 43 - Change of stature
Chapter 44 - Too much
Chapter 45 - Reunited
Chapter 46 - New roommate
Chapter 47 - Failed romantic
Chaper 48 - Dubu's dirty plan
Chapter 49 - Morning milfs
Chapter 50 - Random encounter
Chapter 51 - Fantastic day
Chaper 52 - Rainy day
Chapter 53 - BIG DAY || ENDING

Chapter 16 - Fresh start?!?

1.1K 20 0
By SanaIsMyMommy

Y/N POV

"Y/N wake up" I heard a female voice say it. Strange, I fell asleep in my dorm, suddenly I felt someone jab their fingers into my ribs. I burst out laughing from the tickling feeling. I opened my eyes and I was greeted by Dahyun!? What the hell.

"Dahyun?!"

"Oh you know me, are you a sasaeng fan?" She smiled at me. I looked around the room. "What the hell why am I in the twice dorm?"

"Sasaeng fan? me no way" I got out the bed, Dahyun quickly covered her eyes.

"What?" I asked looking at her.

"Put on clothes!" She replied and I looked down, I was just in my boxers.

"Oh sorry, I grabbed some clothes out my dufflebag on the floor. What the hell is going is I'm getting Deja vu heavily.

"It's safe to look now" I said and she slowly moved her hands away from her eyes

"Good! Let's go introduce you to the others, they are eating breakfast" I nodded and followed her out into the living room. I saw the girls gathered around breakfast, some of them were missing though. Jihyo saw me and got out her seat and hugged me.

"Good morning Y/N did you sleep well?" She smiled at me as she let go.

"I slept like a baby" I replied with a smile. "Maybe this is god giving me a second chance at life?" I felt good on the inside I sat down.

"Hey I'm Y/N I'm Jihyo's little brother nice to meet all of you" I said with a smile doing a small bow. "I will not mess up my second chance."

"Nice to meet you I'm S-" I cut her off.

"Sana! I know and that's Momo and Chaeyoung!" I said with a smile.

"Are you sure you're not a sasaeng fan" Dahyun teased.

"If knowing names makes a sasaeng fan then sure Dahyun" I defended myself, the girls giggled .

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Still sleeping" Jihyo responded .

"I see, well I can't wait to meet them" I replied before eating.

"Hihi I like his attitude, it's cute" I didn't have to look up to recognize that it's Sana's voice.

"It's normally not like this, why are you so happy go lucky today" Jihyo asked.

"Uh hello? I'm in the Twice's home with Twice! Who wouldn't be happy" I simply replied before the room was filled with giggles. I looked up at Chaeyoung, she noticed and looked at me.

"Hey Chae you want to go draw after breakfast?" I smiled at her and she smiled back and nodded.

"You're totally a sasaeng fan 100% confirmed" Dahyun teased.

"I'm not" I pouted and garnered a couple of "aww-s" from the girls.

"Momo looks like you have some competition when it comes to eating" Sana said pointing at me.

"Me no way, Momo is a better eater then me, way better shape too" Momo blushed a little at my comment.

"Such a gentleman, you are today" Jihyo said raising her eyebrow thinking I had something bad planned.

"It's true" I simply replied shrugging my shoulders as I started eating again. We heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I looked over I saw Nayeon and Jeongyeon, I immediately stood up and bowed.

"Nayeon and Joengyeon nice to meet you I'm Y/N! Jihyo's little brother" They looked a little confused at first, but they smiled and bowed back. We sat down and breakfast went smooth, we talked and joked around. It was really nice. When we all were finished I stood up and tapped Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Let's go draw I know you're really good at it" I smiled and she grabbed my wrist.

"Ok let's go follow me." She dragged me upstairs into her room, Tzuyu was sitting on her bed on her phone.

"Who is he Chae?" She asked Chaeyoung, before she could answer I beat her to it.

"I'm Y/N Jihyo's little brother nice to meet you Tzuyu or do you prefer Yoda?" I pointed at her stuffed plush Yoda, Chaeyoung giggled a little.

"Tzuyu is fine, nice to meet you too" she gave me a small smile. I felt Chaeyoung yank my wrist and I looked over at her, she was holding her sketch book and two pencils. I grabbed one pencil and sat down next to her.

"How did you know I like drawing?" Chaeyoung asked me.

"You look like the artistic type." I replied with a small smile as I made a line on the paper.

"I do? I nobody has ever told me that" she replied as her cheeks turned a little pink.

"Well you do, if people don't see that they are blind" Tzuyu got out her bed and left the room. We sat upstairs and drew for hours as I knew her drawing was a lot better then mine.

"Wow yours is really good" I said looking at her drawing.

"Yours is not that bad" she hesitantly replied.

"No mine looks like trash" I chuckled as I handed her pencil back.

"Hihi yea it pretty bad" she giggled as she put her sketch book away.

"Yup, I don't draw so I already knew it was going to be bad" I stuck my hand out and helped her out of bed.

"Let's go hang out with the others" she nodded and we went downstairs, I saw Sana and Momo sitting on the couch while some of the others were still chatting by the breakfast table. We sat down in the couch I was next to Sana. And I got flashbacks from last time, I saw she started to lean in towards me, I quickly leaned over and put my head on her lap.

"I'm tired can I rest on your lap Noona?" I asked in aegyo and she nodded her cheeks turned a little pink. "Great! Now I can avoid the whole boner thing" I felt someone lean on my back and wrap their arm around my waist. I glanced at the hand and it was Chaeyoung's it the fingers had the same black nail polish. I suddenly felt another person get on top of me knocking all the air outta me.

"Ough" I groaned I looked up and Momo face was a inch from mine.

"Noona you're crushing me" I said in a low tone as I felt her boobs press into my arm.

"Sorry, I wanted to join the cuddling" She got off me.

"Oh you can, just ask next time" We smiled at each other. I felt Sana running her fingers through my hair, I look up and I'm met with her beautiful gaze. It made be feel terrible how I treated her in my old life.

"Why do you look sad Y/N?" Sana asked me with a caring expression. I don't know why, but I just started crying. I felt so bad for all the pain and hurt I put the girls through.

"Omo! Don't cry" she wrapped her arms around me, Momo and Chaeyoung noticed and also hugged me.

"Why are you crying Y/N?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I-I don't know, I'm just so hap-py I get to hang out with you guys" my response garnered a couple of "aww-s" from the girls. They let go off me and I wiped my tears away.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to cry like a baby in front of you guys" they looked at me and smiled.

"Don't be sorry, it's normal to cry" Momo said tapping her hand on my knee.

"Yea it's fine, plus you're cute when you cry" Sana added tapping her finger on my nose. I blushed a little.

"If that's the case I'll start crying more" I joked as I sat up. They chuckled at my statement.

"Let's do something, I'm bored" Chaeyoung said we all looked at her.

"Do what?" Sana replied.

"How about hide and seek?"

"That's fun" I said as I stood up, we all looked at each other.

"Who will seek?" Sana asked.

"How about little crybaby Y/N" Momo teased.

"Yah! I'm not a crybaby" I defended myself.

"Yes you are, your my little crybaby" she did aegyo as she pinched my cheek, my heart melted a little.

"Fine I'll seek I'll count to 60 from now" I sat down and covered my eyes, I felt them get off the couch and I heard footsteps running away. I began counting. From what I heard I knew two of them ran upstairs.

Sana POV

Me, and Chaeyoung ran upstairs while Momo ran to the kitchen. I have no idea where in the kitchen someone could even hide. Chaeyoung quickly ran into her room. And I ran into my room, Mina was laying on her bed playing a game.

"Mina help me hide, were playing hide and seek" I opened the massive closet filled with clothes, I climbed inside and hid behind all the jackets that were hanging. I couldn't close the door.

"Mina pause the game for 5 seconds and just close the closet" I heard her groan as she came over and closed the closet.

Chaeyoung POV

I quickly ran into my room and looked for any place I could hide, I wanted to go under the bed, but that was way to obvious. I got a brilliant idea, I quickly ran over to my bed and lifted the mattress. I quickly laid on the wooden planks that held the mattress then I carefully laid the mattress over me. "Hihi he will never find me here" I giggled to myself.

Momo POV

"Why did I go to the kitchen, this is a horrible hiding spot" some of the girls looked at me as I opened all the lower cupboards, they were all full of pots and pans. I started to panic he just got to 40 seconds, I quickly ran into his room and hid in his bathroom, just in time as well I heard him yell that he started to search.

Y/N POV

"60! Here I come" I opened my eyes and looked around I didn't bother to check the living room. I doubt any of them would try to disrespect me like that. I walked into the kitchen because I heard a lot of noise there earlier. The girls just stared me at as I opened all the cupboards. After I finished looking through the cupboards I turned and looked at the others.

"Did you guys see anyone hide here?" I asked some of them shrugged their shoulder.

"Maybe... I don't know" Dahyun teased with a smug look, I knew that somebody had to be down here. I checked the hallway, I even went back to the living room and checked, I couldn't find anybody. Suddenly I heard coughing, I turned around and saw Jihyo pointing at the door to my room.

I mouthed her a thanks before I went to my room. I went inside. I looked under the bed, inside my closet. The only place left was my bathroom. I slowly opened the door and peaked inside I didn't see anyone. I quietly stepped inside and peaked into the shower, I saw Momo's black hair peaked out from the corner. I quickly jumped around the corner and grabbed her.

"FOUND YOU!" She jumped about half a meter as I grabbed her.

"Aww man, was I the first one out?" She asked with a disappointed look.

"Yup, you're so good at this. Aren't you Noona?" I did aegyo and pinched her cheek, like she did to me earlier.

"Yah! Don't rub it in."

"Sorry.." I chuckled. We walked out the room and Momo sat down on the couch. I ran upstairs I first checked the bathroom and it was completely empty. I checked Jihyo's room since it's the room next to the bathroom. It was empty. I stepped back into the and opened the J-lines room, I saw Mina laying on her bed on her laptop, she looked over at me.

"Hey Mina, I'm Y/N Jihyo's little brother, have you seen anyone hiding in here?" She looked a little confused that I knew her name already.

"Nope, nobody hiding in here" she was talking fast, it felt off.

"Are you sure?" I asked again trying to pry information out of her.

"Yup! Nobody here" I suddenly heard a bang coming from the closet. I raised an eyebrow and Mina gave me a nervous smile. I started walking towards the closet.

"I guess you're right Mina nobody here" I grabbed the closet handle and opened it. I was greeted wall of jackets hanging. I inspected a little and I saw a hand peeking out from the bottom "Found you" I stuck my arm in and grabbed onto something soft.

"Found you!" I heard a scream and she slapped my hand. I let go off her and I saw Sana stick her out, her face was bright red. She jumped out the closet and she held onto one of her boobs. My eyes widened as I realized what I grabbed onto.

"OMO! I'm so sorry, I couldn't see what I grabbed" I bowed and I heard Mina laugh from the bed. My cheeks felt hot, I quickly left the room. I went into the maknaes' room and at first glance it looked empty. I took a second glance and Chaeyoung bed looked really lopsided. I walked over to the bed and inspected the bed closer, I saw the corner wasn't even properly aligned.

"Ugh, Chaeyoung won't mind if I nap in her bed right?" I asked myself as I got on the bed. I felt something hard under the mattress. I stretched my body over the mattress, she stayed silent. "She really must want to win." I laid there for a second before I decided to jab my elbow into the mattress. I her a choking sound come from under the mattress.

"Huh weird I didn't know mattresses could talk, I jabbed it again and another gagging sound came out. I chuckled and got off the bed and lifted the mattress. I was met with Chaeyoung gaze.

"Found you, hahah I win" I helped her up.

"Did you have to hit the mattress" she whined.

"I wouldn't have done if you made a noise earlier" I joked as I put the mattress down.

"That was a horrible spot by the way, the bed looked so lopsided ahah" I laughed and we walked down into the living room, Sana and Momo were sitting on the couch.

"I won!" I cheered as I got to the first floor, I heard some applause come from the breakfast table. I looked at Sana and she covered her chest. Momo noticed and looked at me.

"Why is Sana doing that?" She raised a eyebrow.

"Well, I may have accidentally gotten a handful of boob, when I found Sana" I reluctantly answered I felt my cheeks warm up. Momo and Chae started laughing.

"Accidental" Sana added making quotation marks for her fingers.

"It was I swear, I could see you because of the jackets !" I defended myself, I started getting flustered, and the girls laughed even harder. I even heard the breakfast table girls laughing.

"Sure it was" Sana rolled her eyes.

"Oh whatever, you liked it anyways weirdo" I fired back before I went to my room. "Okay, I gotta relax, I'm starting to become old Y/N. Be nice Y/N" I slapped myself and I walked back out. I walked over to Sana.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have called you a weirdo" I bowed and sat down on the couch.

"It's okay, I can't stay mad at you anyways" she replied and I felt a smile form on my lips.

"I knew it, Noona loves me" I did aegyo as I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Nope, you love me more" she did aegyo back.

"Guys stop, my heart is going to melt" Dahyun teased as she sat down on the couch, we both broke the hug and looked at Dahyun. We quickly looked at each other before we lunged at Dahyun.

"Come accept our love" we said in unison and we tickled her.

"Ahahah stop please ahhaah I can't breath ahahah" we tickled her for a solid minute or two before we stopped.

"I'm bored" I said stretching my arms out.

"Let's watch a movie" Sana suggested.

"What kind?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Scary!" Sana replied.

"No comedy!" Dahyun argued.

"Super hero movie!" Momo added.

"What do you want to watch Y/N?" Chaeyoung asked as she stood by a stack of DVDs.

"Uhm... romantic movie..." I hesitantly answered. They all looked at me.

"You like romantic movies?" Dahyun asked looking at me like I was crazy.

"Uh... yes, I'm sucker for them I often cry after watching them" I heard a couple of "aww's" come from the girls.

"Y/N is a softie!" Momo and Dahyun teased me.

"Romantic is it!" She grabbed a dvd, it was titanic. "Oh god! not this movie it always gets me" Chaeyoung turned on the movie and the girls grabbed blankets, I shared a blanket with Sana and Dahyun. All the other girls gathered at the couch as well, Mina was the only one missing, but she is probably busy playing games. We got to the part where Rose lets go of Jack.

"OH GOD JACK!" I burst out and dug my head into Sana's arm.

"Y/N you big softie, you're going to make me cry" I heard Momo say, I looked over at her and saw she were wiping tears.

"Sorry! This part just gets me every time" I suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap around me, I look over and see Momo latched onto me, I hugged her back.

"Jeez can too cry babies be quiet, we are trying to watch the movie" Jeongyeon complained. The movie finished and me and Momo where still holding on the each other. I quickly let go and let out a awkward cough. I pulled out my phone and checked the time 6 PM "Yes! Dinner time" I got up out the couch and jumped around.

"Y/N are you okay?" Jihyo looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yes! Look at the time, it's dinner time haha" Momo jumped out the couch and jumped around along with me.

"God, I don't know which one of you loves food more" Jihyo chuckled as she stood up from the couch and headed to the kitchen, Nayeon and Joengyeon followed after her. I started getting dizzy from jumping around so I sat back down.

"Ouch my head hurts from all the jumping" I rubbed the side of my head.

"Come here let Noona take care of your head" Sana wrapped her arms around my head pulling me into her chest. I had a straight view into her cleavage.

"This is nice Noona can we stay like this forever" I chuckled.

"Pervert" Dahyun teased as she realized where I was looking. Sana let go of me and gave me a dirty look.

"Aww why did you stop my head felt started to feel better" I suddenly felt a new pair of arms wrap around my head and it was Momo's, but she took it a step further, my cheek was straight up resting on her boob.

"Thanks Momo, you're way better then Sana at making me feel better" I felt a semi chub building.

"Thanks Y/N" I heard Sana make a "Hmph" noise. I rested my head on Momo's chest for about 10 minutes. Jihyo came in a told us that dinner was ready. Me and Momo ran to to dinner table.

"FOOD!" We said in unison as we stared at all the food they carried out onto the table. The girls slowly gathered around the dinner table, even Mina came down for the first time today.

"Penguin spotted" Dahyun joked as Mina sat down at the table.

"So what are you guys doing tomorrow?" I asked filling my plate with food.

"Probably going to go shopping" Nayeon responded and I saw a couple of the girls nod in agreement.

"What about you Y/N?" Jihyo asked.

"Hmm... I have a all day cuddle session with my pillow tomorrow" I joked.

"Fun! Can I join?" Dahyun asked in a joking tone.

"Can I join too?" Sana asked, I don't think she caught onto the Dahyun was being sarcastic.

"Uhh... if you want to?" I felt my cheeks get warm as the others looked at me.

"Yay! Cuddle session tomorrow" Sana cheered before filling her mouth with food. I turned my attention back to the dinner. At went by pretty quick, I watched as the girls teased and joked with each other. It made me realize how different I could have had it. Dinner was over and I was feeling so full. I just wanted to sleep. I got up from the dinner table and headed to my room.

"Where are you going Y/N?" Chaeyoung asked me

"Bed. I'm so full I need to lay down" I simply answered before entering my room. I chucked my body onto the bed. It felt like I had a bowling ball inside my stomach as I rolled over onto my back. I stared at the ceiling for a little bit and smiled to myself. "If this is a dream I don't want it to end" I closed my eyes and eventually passed out.

Wordcount: 3500

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.8K 83
{COMPLETED} Sana is a poor collage dropout who needs a job to pay for rent in the apartment she is staying at with her childhood friend Momo. Sana ap...
45.6K 816 13
Park Han Jun (You), an 18 years old boy who is currently living alone inside an apartment and suffering because of his parent died 2 years ago. It is...
86.2K 2.7K 40
Kim Y/n, a girl who was forced to move to America and live with her mom. When her mom died she was left with her no good abusive step father. When he...
322K 11.5K 74
Female Reader! Soulmate prompts and Oneshots of Twice. [Requests Open]