ꜰᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀɪʟ x ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪᴍᴀɢ...

By almondmilkbubbles

Y/N = Your name L/N = Last Name H/C = Hair Color E/C = Eye Color ⚠️Contains The Following⚠️ •Sexual Themes... More

Please Read | Description
Natsu | 1
Sting | 2
Jellal | 3
Rogue | 4
Gray | 5
Loki | 6
Gajeel | 7
Laxus | 8
Cobra | 9
Natsu | 10
Jellal | 12
Gray | 13
Rogue | 14

Sting | 11

1.1K 19 8
By almondmilkbubbles

- Prisoner, can't you off my mind.
***

"Natsu I've told you a number of times to stop sleeping in my bed without me knowing..."

"Awe but it's so comfy!"

"That's not my problem! Now can you please go? I was in the middle of something," Natsu frowned and pouted like a five year old and started slumping to my window.

"Fine, I'll leave you alone to your weird creepy culty stuff!"

"THEY'RE NOT CREEPY OR CULTY NOW SHUT IT AND LEAVE BEFORE I DESTROY YOU!"

Natsu then hopped out my window into the darkened alleyway of the city, I then closed the window and locked it for the night.

Man that's like the third time this week I've had to kick him out my apartment, no wonder Lucy just officially banned him from her's.

Well anyways he's gone now so I can focus back on my ritual, a ritual you may ask? I was given a couple of new Sanguine blood magic books and read a few pages of boosting one's blood flow in the body to cause the magic power of the caster to go the max.

Given to me by Skarlette the blood godess herself, ain't no way a mere human can just have these lying around and god forbid that someone from the guild find out that a book like this even exists. My magic is already on thin ice for being a dark magic, only reason why it isn't is because I'm only one in a million who's been able to control my mind and lust cravings for power.

Yes... people can go insane if they wield blood magic, that's why almost no one in Fiore dares to even think about learning. It is a lost magic of the Mortal War so I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who wields it right now.

Who knows, maybe that'll change in a few decades or even centuries time. Okay but anyways, let's continue my ritual shall we?

"With the blood of The Sanguine..."

Huh?

Wait, does that mean I have to...

Okay Y/N, please don't get it on the carpet I just got these deep cleaned and if I even dare see an ounce of blood on this beige colored carpet, I might as well just end myself right there.

I wanted to punch myself at what I was about to do next but hey, it's gonna be worth it... right?

I feel like even if I say yes I'm gonna be lying so I'd rather not say anything.

I took the ritual blade that laid right in the middle of the black salt pentagram. Without hesitation I sliced my palm with the sharp blade not really feeling anything since it was with my own blade so any pain I inflict on myself is basically nonexistent.

I raised my hand over the pentagram right in th middle, letting the small droplets hit wood floor, and yes I do have a separate room for my own rituals.

I looked back at the book and by the books words, it states I have to place my hand in the middle and let the blood take control???

Huh?

What kinda black magic crap did Skarlette give me? I've done my fair share of these rituals but none of them allows the actual blood take over or move around.

I mean, I guess so, what am I really losing here? Besides all that hard work cleaning the carpets if I were to get a drop on it but I'll cry myself to sleep about that another time.

I then laid my arm out in front of me in a sitting position, it was honestly a very awkward feeling when I had to lay it down, and just like book said, I felt a tingle. That tingling was from the blood droplets that ran down my wrist now reversing their path up my wrist into the air.

I stared at the floating liquid in awe trying my damndest not to make a sudden movements that would halt the ritual.

Then there's this feeling, there was a feeling in my chest. It didn't hurt or anything, it felt heavily overbearing.

But I think I can handle it, don't quote me on that...

Is it working though? That's the real question, it appears to be, but I'm not entirely convinced that it's working.

I'll just let it do its own-

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

All the blood that was floating in front of me just fell, IT FELL.

PLEASE TELL ME IT DIDN'T GET ON THE-

OH THANK THE STARS! Okay I'm good.

Now who the hell is at my door at this hour? They messed up my whole ritual and now I'm gonna have to clean all this up a d restart! Ugh... this is mildly annoying.

I swear if it's Natsu again, be likes to come back and try to sleep back in, but I don't know why he isn't using the window like he usually does since he never listens to me when I say use the front door.

Unless it actually isn't him but I somehow doubt.

I sat up from my failed attempt at a ritual and grabbed a black towel and wiped off my hand and cleaned off anywhere else where a red liquid was visible.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Who the hell is that? And why so aggressive with the door? Other people are sleeping.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Okay fuck I'm coming one second!" I stammered out to whoever was behind the front door if the apartment. I ran down the stairs quickly already annoyed from the loud ass knocking and that my ritual got ruined.

Reaching for the door knob with a low growl and ready to lash out at Natsu for even knocking that loud at night.

"Natsu! Please stop leaving your damn scarf whenever- STING?"

"Uh... hey Y/N, been awhile... I missed you."

When I was full on expecting a bright pink haired dork turned to be the bright blonde Light Dragon Slayer Sting the Master of Saber Tooth, also known as my boyfriend.

"What the- what are you doing here? I thought master's never left the guild hall and why are you all cut up and bruised... are you okay?" I asked looking at his pale skin with little scratches and small little bruises as if he just got done fighting with someone, he laughed and scratched the nape of his neck. "Yeah about that... I was on a job and I landed in Magnolia and so I thought I'd visit you, hope you don't mind that it was unexpected."

I sighed out of relief, "well now I don't mind now that I know it's you... c'mon let's get you inside." I stated holding the door open for him, he stumbled in and as soon as he made it fully into the apartment, he had to use my kitchen counter as a crutch.

"Sting, are you sure you're okay? You don't look so good." I asked as I saw him visibly injured along his side, he was holding it immensely as he was wincing in pain to try and move his body.

"Huh? Yeah... I should be fine, Saber Tooth's guild master is always fine, don't worry Y/N..."

I rolled my eye at that obviously excuse for his ego, "Sting... I'm not dumb," I replied to him as he sighed in defeat, "yeah... I know, I really thought I could take on a S-class quest all by myself."

I laughed softly, "and how'd that go exactly then?"

"Well I did get it done but damn, it was a dark guild to take out, the last member got the jump on me and hit me pretty hard, I still won though so I'm still the best!" He said with a smile.

He tried laughing but that only worsened his pain in his side as he held it tightly.

"You sure are..." I said going towards him.

Once I came face to face with the Dragon Slayer and was about to kiss him, my nose started to burn.

Apparently he had a god awful stench coming off him that it was enough to make me not kiss him and make my nostril feels like they were on fire.

"Ow! What the hell is that terrible stench?!" I exclaimed as I began looking in drawers for the air freshener.

"Forgot to mention that one of the members hit me with scent pheromones that set off anyone to get up and get away from me, trust me it was a lot worse when I get hit face first with it, it actually felt like I was dying," Sting stated.

"Yeah no kidding I felt like dying from just one whiff of that! Bleh!" I said with sticking out my tounge and spraying a cleaning air freshener that clears up any bad scents, aka Sting's whole existence.

"Are you seriously not gonna kiss me because of it?" He asked with a whimpered lip.

"Yes."

I sprayed his face with the can.

"Alright... shower time, because I'm not gonna even hug you if you smell like that." I said holding my nose as I got near him.

"You're being dramatic you know."

"And you're not understanding the pain my nose is in."

He groaned, "fine... but you're getting in with me."

"I was already planning on it Sting." I replied to him as he huffed and slowly but surely headed up the stairs to my room.

I followed him suit, as we made it to my bathroom and Sting where as was already stripping as I got the bath water ready.

"Say... you think this stuff will just wear off from just a simple bath?" Sting asked pulling down his tan trousers.

"Uh... I don't see why not?"

"Well yeah but it's a spell attack, not some skunk in the forest, so maybe a bath won't just get rid of it."

"Then... I'm kicking you out."

"Rude."

"I'm joking, would never, that's when this cleansing lacrima bath salt comes into play, it'll get rid of anything that causes you're scent to go haywire, which is you."

"Funny..."

"Just hush and get into the tub," I stated as he dropped his trousers and briefs with knew swoop and I already caught myself staring at the blonde, I'm sure he knew it to cause as soon as he sat in the tub he shot me a wink, I held back my dirty thoughts as I sprinkled a little bit of the blue lacrima salts in the bath water, making the water a cloudy white color.

I set the salts aside and began stripping myself with my shirt coming off first then my pants after, soon then my gloves and such.

Sting scooted forward a bit as I slipped into the warm bath water behind him, with both my legs on his sides.

"I needed this... thanks Y/N," Sting said slowly leaning back into my chest, relaxing his muscles from the warm water.

"Anything for you Sting... and my nose," I snickered as he scoffed.

"Again sorry for showing up expected... sounded like you had to deal with Natsu earlier huh?"

"Pfft... it's fine, I'm glad I'm able to see you, but yeah... I had to kick out Natsu again, then I was in the middle of something and the knocking... sorta fucked it up." I rested my back a bit.

"Fuck then... sorry I didn't mean to," the blonde said shifting in my lap a bit.

"Eh it's fine, it was worth since I got to see you." I purred in his ear as he chuckled against my cheek.

My arms wrapped around his waist pulling him close to my chest in the bath, where as I began to kiss his shoulder lightly.

"Look at that, seems like that spell wore off now," I said as I no longer smelled that awful stench from earlier.

"Can I kiss you now?" Sting asked turning his head around to face me. "Is that even a question?"

Sting didn't hesitate to wrap his fingers in my hair and start kissing me relentlessly, he was so aggressively passionate about it too with him tugging on my still dry hair, light sucks on my bottom lip. He continued this by shoving his wet muscle into my mouth, caught me by surprise since I've never seen Sting so forward and bold.

Which he most definitely is, and likes to make sure I know what he wants. He makes it as obvious as possible for me to catch and match him with the same energy.

"Ngh... god I've missed you." Pulling away from my lips only for those few words just to reconnect our swollen lips again.

"I can tell... you're obviously showing it," I said eyeing his very visible hard on in the bath.

He was quick to put his hands over it and squeal from embarrassment. I laughed a little at his cute behavior from his normally cool and cold attitude and expression to now him embarrassed in front of his own boyfriend cause of something he can't help.

That's something I really adorned about Sting, a big reason why I got with him. He showed his true colors around me, he wasn't afraid of showing how he really feels around me and especially in bed.

To my surprise I found out he prefers being the one in my arms, if you were to look at us both side by side and guess who the dominant or 'top' (I'm not a big fan of labels sorry lol) of the relationship, everyone would say Sting since he's Saber Tooth's guild Master, very cocky and confident, and likes to take charge on serious instances. Behind closed doors is a different story, when he's alone with me he likes to be held or cuddled and HE LOVES... AND I MEAN LOVES AFFECTION, it's a drug for him, in the end he's a little puppy around me.

"It's not my fault! I can feel you behind me too!" Sting pouted crossing his arms over his chest.

"Want me to help you out there then?"

"Huh? What do you- ah!"

I snaked my arm in front of Sting and grabbed his length with my hand and pumped him softly.

"Fuck... at least say something Y/N."

"I asked you didn't I?"

"Yeah but you didn't give time to re- ah... a bit faster!"

"What was that?"

I jerked my hand slowly to his own punishment, "I said go faster!" He groaned out with annoyance.

"Come again?" I asked only go bother him some more.

"Goddamnit Y/N if you don't..."

"Relax I'm just teasing you, now sit back and enjoy it."

He did exactly that using my chest and collarbone as a substitute for a pillow as I began rubbing up and down his length at a good pace, a pace that he would be happy with.

He was as hard as a rock and my fingers ran over his tip causing him to jerk up every so often from how sensitive he is there. Feeling the thick vein pulsing from his shaft was enough to tell me he was in heaven from just my hand.

It was suck a sight to behold, seeing my boyfriend in such a state, the complete opposite from how he is in public was such a turn on in that moment, my own member that he laid against was hardening. This is only for Sting since he made his own way to me on his own time on this job so I owe this to him.

"You liking this?" I purred in his ear as I squeezed his shaft with a pulse as he moan aloud in the bathroom, I know all his weak points and what gets him on the edge.

Sting couldn't respond, all he could do was beg for more and just breathless moans filming the bathroom, "agh... you're so good that... ah!"

I pumped him a bit faster, fully jerking his length with my hand, his body shaking at this point with more moans leaking like a fountain by the minute. He grabbed my arm and looked at me with eyes of lust, "tell me what you want Sting... say it," I whispered in his ear, I then bit on his lobe causing him to almost to go over the edge.

"I- I can't... fuck!"

I sped up my hand speed now at a dangerous rate that made him see only white with his tounge out in glory.

"C'mon... say it." I egged him on.

His was even harder now and more lewd than he was before, he started to thrust his hips up in my hands obviously wanting to finish, I'm basically torturing the poor boy at this point from how desperate he wanted to cum.

I then just gripped his shaft tightly, but not too tight for it to hurt but enough for him not to release.

"Y/N please!"

"Please what?"

"Stop it Y/N! You know I hate that!"

He was even harder now... felt like he could bust any given moment now if I let go, but no I'm gonna annoy him, pay back since I messed my ritual.

Yes I'm that petty, and no I'm not sorry. :)

I didn't move my hand as I knew Sting was getting frustrated in my arms.

"Fuck Y/N let me cum... I can't take it anymore!"

"Yeah not so fast tiger..." I kissed his neck softly as I let my hand free of his shaft as he stayed hardened.

"Why the hell did you stop?" He snapped at me.

Yeah he's annoyed, "calm down puppy, we'll have time for that in a minute, I still have to patch you up you know," I replied to him as he growled silently.

"You dick..."

"Says the one who's always on it."

"Oh wow... got me there." Sting said sarcastically.

I laughed at him, "I promise I'll treat you later, I'm more worried about your actual health than your sexual health for me, okay?"

"Dragon Slayers healing speeds are way faster than you think Y/N..."

"I don't care, I'm patching you up." I finished with a smile.

"You're so annoying."

"You love me."

"True."

We got of the tub as I unplugged the drain letting all the white cloudy water go away, we dries ourselves off with towels and got into comfortable clothes for the night.

He's wearing my clothes since we're practically the same size, only chose to wear light blue sweatpants with no shirt or anything as I chose to wear a simple black throw over with no shirt underneath and black sleep shorts.

"Ssss ow!"

"Sorry..."

"Damn that's gonna be sore for awhile huh?"

"Were you thinking?" I asked as I put the bloodied gauze in the trash bin.

Yeah to my surprise he was cut by no normal blade, it was Hatori Hanzo steel, meant for the enemy to keep bleeding, but the cut was small to the point it didn't really matter but I did a spell taking off the infinite bleeding and had to disinfect it along with covering it.

It did only lay on his forearm.

"Was I thinking? About what?"

"When you took this quest? Cause from what I can tell this wasn't a normal dark guild."

"Are dark guilds normal to begin with?" He asked changing the subject.

I rolled my eyes, "no mere dark wizard is able to get there hands on Hatori Hanzo steel... that's a lost element you know," I stated as Sting was now fully healed.

"Been doing your homework or something?"

He pulled his hand away looking at it as it was now fully healed of any cuts or bruising.

I set the medical box back under my bed where I keep it just in case I cut myself with my own blade.

Its happens almost too often that I just have it within arms reach.

"I'm a blood mage you know..." I replied to him.

"Oh really? I would never have guessed," the sarcasm he has today is something else today isn't it?

Sting then pushed me back a bit, and quickly climbed right into my lap. "Now that I'm all patched up, can we continue our little session from earlier?"

I sat myself up with my arms holding up my torso whole Sting looked at me with a lip bite.

"Eager aren't you?" I asked as I went up to kiss his chest.

"Can you really blame me? I haven't seen you in a while..."

"It's only been a week."

"So?!"

I sighed, "and plus you full out blue balled me earlier! So I deserve at least this!"

Can't really complain there, I did torture him so yeah.

I stayed silent as I looked back into his eyes, I licked my lips and smirked, "pants off..."

Sting without a second thought got off my lap and back onto the bed pulling down the light blue pants I gave him. He slipped out of them and set the clothing on the carpet by the bed post.

He quickly got comfortable already lying back with a pillow on his head as I crawled towards him with fingers and my palms landing on his thighs.

I found myself also eager in my place, maybe even more than he was but of course I would never admit it. My head snaked it's way between my boyfriend's thighs just waiting to ravage Sting, that's all that was playing in my mind how I wanted him in such a state.

I wrapped my fingers around the hem of his boxers, yanking them down with a swift movement, letting Sting fling loose and and as hard ever, my mouth watered a bit behold the sight, Sting looked at me with a lip bite as he pressed the tip against my lips waiting for me to take him.

My tongue lathered flat on the shaft not taking him whole yet, as all the while I kept my eyes locked with his as he still had his lustful lip bite. He ruffled my H/C locks, caressing my head while I licked up and down his shaft.

He groaned softly, enjoying what I was doing to him but I knew he was getting antsy as he tried thrusting up a bit trying to cause more friction.

I didn't budge as I then just kissed the tip while stroking his length, he sucked in at this point wanting a more by his hand lightly nudging my head for me to go down on his member. I would gladly love to but again, I'm petty and it's my favorite thing to see him all sexually frustrated so when I finally do what he wants it's way more exciting.

"Y/N stop teasing!" He said annoyed.

"What?"

"Suck it already..."

"So demanding," I replied as he sucked in when then took the tip into my mouth, licking the pre-cum off and then proceeded to take more his length down my throat.

Sting gasped when I had all of his shaft and base inside my throat, it felt warm and I felt every twitch of his member and the vibrations every moan he let out.

My shorts started to get tight as I reached a hand back there to relieve myself too.

I bobbed my head on his length feeling it hit the back of throat as it was sliding in so easily in my mouth, I felt him grow bigger and a more hard by the second.

"Fuck Y/N... your mouth is good and warm."

I barley was able to breathe through my nose as I knew I was pushing past my own limits.

I moved my head up letting all of his member come out, leaving my lips as multiple trails of saliva traced my lips to the tip, I was panting for the life of me. My throat felt sore as all hell.

"Ugh... damn, almost killed me there Stingy," I spoke stroking him now.

"Y-you know I... I don't like that name!"

"Exactly why I said it."

I laughed slapping the tip against my tounge, staring into Sting's eyes as he stared back in Awe.

I pulled away for a moment to take off my half open shirt and slipped out of my shorts and undergarments leaving me completely naked with Sting still having his briefs on.

Moving my hands upright, Sting lifted his back as I pulled down the rest of his briefs leaving them on the floor and I went back up to his face kissing him softly. He cupped my face underneath my body, kissing me back passionately.

I traced his lips with my thumb slightly forcing his mouth open with soft and gentle movements, I put two fingers on his tounge and spoke.

"Suck..."

He obeyed without a thought, his warm tounge lathered a thin layer of saliva over my fingers. It was such a erotic sight, I found myself throbbing, aching even more than I did before.

My hand moved shifted out of his mouth then down below to his entrance, "relax..." soft whispers left my lips as I inserted only one finger inside, Sting winced a bit but quickly relax once it was fully inside.

Even though it's only been a week since we've gotten intimate, he's still very tight.

"You okay?" I had to ask, even if I know he's alright. I hate to think I'm causing Sting to feel any type of pain, yes our relationship mainly has been built on lust and cravings but damn... words can't express how much I do love this idiot.

"Mmhmm... k-keep going... please!"

Guess he want's more, I listened to his breathless words and then entered another finger, I left his lips and zoomed back down to his entrance to make sure everything is alright for him.

He's so wet in this area where I touch, he quivers everytime I move my fingers or even wiggle them a bit. I opened him up a bit with both my fingers doing a motion like a scissor; doing this would help him but at the same time, looking up at him he looked like he was about to cum from the fingering.

Moans began filling up the bedroom and the only source of light was the lamp by Sting's head where it sat on my night stand, and on the right of us was the window that let moonlight shine through.

"W-wait Y/N!" He exclaimed.

I looked up from where my head was placed beneath his thighs and between this legs.

"How about... for a change of things, I top?"

I wasn't completely against it but, I've already stretched him out enough for him to take me now.

"Mmm... you sure? You seem to be enjoying I'm doing to you," I then added a third as Sting gasped loudly, it sounded like a girl moan.

I couldn't help but giggle of course, he scoffed at me, "don't laugh at me! You dick"

"What? You want it now?"

He blushed as I pressed the tip of my member against his entrance, "shut up and hurry..." he pouted, he won't be pouting no more once it's in that's for damn sure.

"But next time I'm topping okay?!"

"Yeah yeah, I promise... deep breaths," I muttered as I pressed against him.

"You say that as if this isn't the first time I've- Agh! Fuck..."

"Holy hell... you're tight." I panted out.

"A warning would be nice Y/N!"

"I did didn't I?" I replied, he huffed as I leaned forward and kissed his face.

"You're so cute..." kissing against his lips, tangling my fingers in his bright blonde locks, he smiled against my lips. I rocked my hips a bit more forward as I was now fully inside the Dragon Slayer.

And holy shit, he's squeezing on me so much right now, it feels like I'll barley be able to pull out, "it really... has been awhile hasn't it?" Sting asked with heavy breaths.

I pressed my head against his and waited for him to give me the queue when to move.

He moved my face and kissed my lips, "you can move..."

I nodded and with one slow pull out, I found myself slamming back in.

"Ah...!"

"Shit sorry... did I hurt you?"

"N-no... just unexpected."

I sighed in relief as I now pulled out once again but slowly slid right back into him.

He cried out but not in pain, but from how he was enjoying it, without any given hints I steady went at a comfortable pace rocking my hips into his, his legs wrapped around my waist and I repeatedly kept slamming myself back into his entrance, everytime I did go back in he'd let out that same husky and breathy moan that I could never get tired of.

I laid my chest down not letting a space come between us as I fucked him steadily, he wrapped his arms around my head pulling into his neck, I only made him cry out for more when I sucked on his neck and laid butterfly kisses along his jawline.

"Fuck Y/N... yes... right there!" I smiled to myself knowing I'm the only guy in Fiore to make him beg.

His words only encouraged me to make him weak his knees by the next morning, I changed in pace going at a faster speed and now sitting up so I can stroke up as I thrust back into Sting's hole.

"Don't go so fast! I'll cum too early!" He pleaded to me with watery eyes, yet I can tell he wanted more.

I stopped abruptly and then slid out as Sting laid there dumbfounded.

"Lay on your stomach, you'll enjoy a lot more..."

His body was already shaking, buy he seemed so relaxed. Sting then laid on his stomach with a light thud on the bed as I climbed on top.

I then laid down on his back placing my member against his hole as I went up to kiss him some more.

"Please... put in," he moaned out.

I chuckled, going back down, I angled myself and with ease slid right back into his warm entrance as it gladly swallowed me whole.

It was as if it was made for me, slid in too easily. Sting is always in heaven when we have sex, I love the way he gets during it.

I laid my waist down on him where I fully deep inside him, not a space between our bodies, from this angle be would be able to feel everything now.

"Oh my god... you're so deep..."

A evil smile crept upon my face knowing he's gonna start yelling bloody murder once I start moving.

I didn't give him time to get comfortable as I slid out and back in at a fast pace right off the bat, Sting's back shot up but went back down instantly as I continued to thrust inside me.

"Fuck fuck... it's too much!" His words laced with lust, only making me pound him even harder.

I grabbed onto his hips, focusing on finding his prostate, my leg sat up on the bed on an angle, Sting just outta nowhere started letting everything pour out from him telling to hit that spot again to him begging me to go faster.

I guess I found it.

He muffled his moans by biting the bed sheet but I wasn't gonna let that happen, I grabbed his face with my hand and began making out with him as I fucked him effortlessly.

Rough and low moans hitting my lips, the vibrations of his voice. He looked he was losing it.

Sting then rolled his eyes back showing that he was now in pure ecstasy, "Y/N I'm gonna cum!"

I only went faster at myself already feeling that familiar knot in my stomach.

I did a last few hard thrusts into him as that knot then released and I already know it was too late for me to pull out.

Sting laid his face in the pillow, yelling in pleasure into it as he too came at the same time as me.

I dropped on top of my painting boyfriend, kissing his neck softly.

When Sting finally managed to pick up his head from the pillow he turned around with me still on top and kissed my lips passionately.

"I fucking love you..." he said with full seriousness.

I chuckled, "how you doing back there?"

"Well knowing I won't be able to walk till the next month, so I say pretty good," he joked.

My body gave out as I laid fully on his chest, laying my head on his pecs.

"Damn... you went extra hard on me crazy today, felt like I was gonna die there for a moment," he stated as he caressed my hair.

"Sorry... I'll be more gentle-"

"No no... I meant I liked it dummy, I wanna do it again."

He better be careful with those words.

"What? You mean wanna gave another go right now then?"

"You up for it?"

"Real question is... are you?" I asked with a smirk.

"I don't know felt like you were losing it back there." He teased.

"I'm sorry... but who was the one that had their eyes rolling back?"

"Uh... on second thought let's just sleep."

"What I thought," I whispered as I laid my head back down on his chest.

Even after all of that, I still had enough energy to kiss Sting goodnight.

"Remember... next time I'm topping!"

"Go to sleep already..."

***

HI YEAH SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, WRITERS BLOCK LOL! MORE COMING ALONG THE WAY, and please do vote and share! And tell me what you think so far and send requests! I forgot to mention I do take requests! And if you wanna see more one shot books in the future? Do tell me which animes or even fandoms, DM's are always open for ideas and a feedback! Thank you for everything! Luv ya and stay safe! ~ A 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 107 8
Prompts were set by: @AnimeManiac1 Stingue week!!! Yup it's kinda late but it's better late than never ;3 Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail and it...
216K 5.3K 25
This story features an OP (Y/n), who is a Fairy Tail mage. She follows the Fairy Tail storyline with the occasional original content. Oh and another...
1.7K 6 40
So I tried to write a million stories, but this has been in the works for a while. This story is 18+. Most of the fairy tale characters will be in th...
83.4K 1.1K 11
***REQUESTS CLOSED*** What the title says really :// This is a request only book and requests will always be open unless I say so (you'll know trust...