โ๐™ฅ๐™จ. ๐™ž ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ชโž |...

By castiell-

๐’๐’‰ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’… don't tell me it was you all ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ -ห‹ห ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ... More

๐—ฃ๐—ฆ. ๐—œ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ
๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii
๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒหšโ—žโ™ก
viii
๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฎ !

๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ; ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐

271 23 4
By castiell-

𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲

yall eat my heart out saying that you didnt like the ending, hear me out on why i decided to not make ella and draco end up together.

in most of the romance books, you always see that the couple ends up together in the end, but that's not always true. some right people fall for each other at the wrong time. and they dont end up together. because that's how life works.

i wanted this book to be an exception.
as much as draco & ella love each other, they just simply dont belong together.

originally they were going to end up together, but during quarantine i had a lot of mental health growth and while im still struggling emotionally and physically, i really thought that this would be the best ending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (๐Ÿถ) after their marriage contract with mikael (๐ŸฆŠ) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
789K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
290K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
366K 32K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: โ€ข.ยฐNORMALยฐ.โ€ข (So go read that one first)