Supernatural Investigators

By coloristreader

Stacey and Sarah had always believed they lived normal lives. But a shocking revelation shatters their world:... More

Author's Note
Characters Biography
Intro
The Truth
On The Hunt
Let The Games Begin
The Aftermath
Revelation
Magic Mayhem
The Mysterious Tribe
Kill Or To Be Killed
First Case Horror
The Horror continues
Chronicles of Pyro
Prank Gone Wrong
Halloween Fright
The Doomed case
Lost Brother
Confrontation
The New Beginning

The Book With No Name

107 40 11
By coloristreader

The Book has been in existence for centuries, its powers is known to make the simplest man greater as it always serves the needs of the possessor. One don’t need to possess magic or be a demon to possess the book, even mundane have been known to own the book at some point of time. The book has been in possession of good and evil, but none has been successful in keeping it for long. 

But the  Book has been possessed the longest by “the gifted ones”. For years the Book remained safe with them. And far from evil, until one day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 30.9K 44
What if everything you knew about yourself was a lie? Mildred "Mills" Millhatten had a good life: close-knit family, fantastic friends, decent grades...
2.3M 126K 36
I'd Like to think I was a good person, before it all began. I didn't cheat on tests, or steal. But throughout my entire life, I was treated if I wer...
125 14 11
Kayla Monroe has had a hard life. After her Dad died 2 years ago, her mother decided that moving out of their home and to a new city would help them...
109 13 15
[Entry for the 2021 Open Novella Contest with prompts 1 and 20!] "Truth is, there are no innocent people in this world. Never has been, never will be...