MOONDUST

By JaneNola

COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first Colle... More

🌙 MOONDUST🌙
1 🌙 Salted caramel and chocolate
2 🌙 Make a scene!
3 🌙 Carry me!
4 🌙 Yes or no?
5 🌙 Oh, fuck off!
6 🌙 Nothing but the jersey
7 🌙 Look. At. Me.
8 🌙 Bad taste of hookups
9 🌙 Bro-code
10 🌙 Skate it off
11 🌙 Not my boyfriend
12 🌙 Who is she?
13 🌙 First Letter
14 🌙 If you keep doing this
15 🌙 Favorite distraction
16 🌙 You're hurting me!
17 🌙 I can't help it.
18 🌙 It's his mistake
19 🌙 I want answers
20 🌙 Don't apologize
21 🌙 I'll be civil
22 🌙 Before...
23 🌙 A little something
24 🌙 Happy now
25 🌙 It's the _ for me
26 🌙 Walmart version
28🌙 Make me blush
29🌙 Certainly not space
30🌙 You want some?
31🌙 Such a daddy
32🌙 Shithead personality
33 🌙 Stop, I love it
34 🌙 Special, n-not weird
35 🌙 Must be simping
36 🌙 Want her back
37 🌙 A piece of tape
38 🌙 Three musketeers
39 🌙 You just k-kissed...
40 🌙 How mad are you?
41🌙 Lu, You're...
42 🌙 Fucking irreplaceable
43 🌙 Hard to trust
44 🌙 You're Cruel
45 🌙 Kiss me or what?
46 🌙 The girl I love
47 🌙 I believe you
48 🌙 Just passionate
49 🌙 So kissable
50 🌙 Crazy wild
51 🌙 If we're lucky
52 🌙 So much worse
53 🌙 You're my anchor
54 🌙 Trop m-m-mignonne
55 🌙 Fine ignore me
56 🌙 Shame on you
57 🌙 Stupid Scorpios
58 🌙 Moondust
59 🌙 I'm suffering
60 🌙 Pretending
61 🌙 Dreams do come true
62 🌙 For Luna
63 🌙 The girl behind the glass
64 🌙 Lucky guess
65 🌙 We fell in love

27 🌙 Who's a flirt now

13.1K 437 492
By JaneNola

Jules Martin

I never thought that the buzzing of my phone in my pocket would make my heart jump like it did when she finally texted me after two days of barely nothing, to the point I started to think she wasn't so sure about us hanging out together. It was a gut-wrenching feeling, wanting to text but also not wanting to rush her. I said I'd give her time, but the time not being around her was passing painfully slow. To distract myself I went in on a new offer from Ezra, who convinced me to game with him and Levi. Ezra got mad because Levi already beat him in the first game they played, and then we ended up watching a scary move because after all it was Halloween night for something. I heard from Levi that Grace and her friends, Luna included were going out to some party not far from here. I was a little disappointed that I didn't know, that I hadn't heard much from her, and a little worried that she might be getting drunk without me to catch her if her clumsy feet were to bother her again. I just wanted to see her, or hear from her, even a smoke signal was fine at this point, but what I got in return was even better.

Luna: I'm going to ask again. What's on the menu?

I smiled, trying to figure out what she meant by that. How would I know. We had a lot of fun last time, but I don't think we're going back to Ben's Burgers. We might, the burgers are damn good.

Me: Depends on where we're going?

I didn't even bother to look back up to the movie, as I just watched her type, my face all smiles.

Luna: Your car and, Me'n u :p

Oh damn. My face froze, my mouth slightly parted at her boldness. She's probably drunk, but what? That was good. I'd definitely do me and you in my car... What the fuck is wrong with you Jules... Shit now I'm thinking about it. Reply...

Me: That's cute. That's my favorite order.

Me: Luna what are you doing? Are you trying to make me lose my mind?

Luna: I'm texting you dirty pickup lines duh?

Dirty pickup l- Yeah so far that was clear. Jesus she's serious... Alright I'll play along then.

Me: I was feeling off today, but you definitely turned me on.

I was smirking at my phone, when I waited for her to reply, even knowing it could take a while since she's probably out having fun with her friends, and so should she, she deserved it.

"What are you smirking at." Levi nudged my elbow, and it pulled me away from the cute image stuck in my head, and to specify it was her at the library with her legs draped over mine, my hands softly caressing her thigh.

"N-n-nothing. Just-" I said, the heat rising to my face.

Next to me, I heard Ezra chuckled. "Nothing? I bet Luna would love to hear that." He snorted, while stuffing his face with some popcorn.

"H-h-h-ow d-d-do you-"

"Know?" Ezra pulled his brows up. "Because you don't smirk at me or Levi like that." He laughed, while his eyes remained on the TV.

"True thing." Levi backed him up, and I could feel both of their smirks when my phone buzzed again. "You better reply to that." He grinned before I even had the chance to unlock my phone.

"Only if y-y-you two mind y-y-your own b-b-business." I shook my head, my palms sweaty and anxious to see her reply.

Both of them scooted away from me on the couch, giving me space. "Don't mind us, we're just watching a movie." Levi held his hands up in defense, yet a playful smirk across his face.

"Yeah, go ahead. Be as dirty as you want. We're not looking." Ezra threw a sticky chunk of popcorn at me and I turned to him with an eyeroll.

"Oh fuck o-o-off." I laughed, throwing the chunk back towards him, while he tried his best to keep his eyes on the movie. Shaking my head I unlocked my phone, my heart already beating faster at the sight of her name.

Luna: Mmhh good to know. I'm at a Halloween party, it's fun... But my thoughts are having even more fun with you. ;) Little hint: your voice sounds damn good in my ear, calling me yours. Just some thoughts...

Fuck Luna, what are you doing to me. You're definitely drunk texting me, but if you want to have fun I'll give you fun.

Me: And what's fun to you? Does it involve what we would have done in the library if that guy didn't interrupt us? Cause I have been thinking about that too.

Luna: Mmh, maybe... definitely :p You have to admit it was getting pretty heated. The thought of it is turning me on again.

Me: Mhh... Same... I was so close to unbuttoning that jeans...

You started it Luna. My heart was pounding with excitement, and that wasn't the only part of me. Thoughts of kissing her again and pulling her close to me were haunting me, distracting me, making me want to be with her at that party.

Luna: I wish you had.

Oh damn... I gazed at my phone, my mouth parted and my thoughts floating. Her little text just gave me and extensive case of butterflies, and it made me squirm in my spot.

Me: Maybe next time, let's not turn each other on like that in a public place though ;)

Luna: What's the fun in that... ;)

Luna, you definitely know what to say to make me lose my mind. I took a breath while another rush of tingles surged through me.

A loud cuss sounding through the room made my thoughts shift back to reality. "Holy fuck!" Levi said loudly, his hand nervously going through his hair while his eyes remained on his phone. "I'm screenshotting that! Jesus!" He cussed once more while squirming in his seat the same way I did.

"What?" Ezra instantly sounded like he was worried. "What dude?" His curiosity got the better of him when he raised his voice before throwing some popcorn at Levi and I was in the middle of that crossfire.

Levi didn't hesitate to look up. "Grace just snapped me." He smiled and if heart emojis could have replaced his eyes, they would have. "She's so fine as fuck! Damn cute firefighter costume." He said in awe, and if she was fine, then he was definitely whipped.

"Ask one of her friends, I bet Sophia is dressed as a witch." Ezra huffed annoyed before stuffing his mouth with another hand of popcorn. "She doesn't even need to dress up for that. Ha!" He laughed at himself, his mouth full.

"Ez... watch out o-or you'll t-t-turn into Pinocchio." I shook my head at him, knowing he was just all talk.

"I'm not lying man... I said hi to her at the café today, you know, trying to be nice to her, and she just ignored me! Nah ah... She's a witch, I'm one thousand percent sure!" Ezra scowled at the both of us and I kind of felt for him because the look of rejection on his face towered over the confident tone of his voice while I replied to Luna.

Me: Again, specify fun? ;)

Levi once again chuckled at his phone before sounding nervous and excited. "Guys, I don't even have to ask, she just sent me one." His eyes were wide, like he had just seen a ghost or some other Halloween creature, but a hot one. "Jules, pal if you don't get Luna, somebody else definitely will." Levi scraped his throat.

"What?" I said confused, the sound of her name instantly grabbing my attention.

Holding his phone over me so only Ezra could see, was stressing me out. "Juju my man! She looks fucking hawwwtttt." Ezzy howled and it made me grab Levi's wrist so I could see his phone.

Holy shit. I thought when I looked at the picture. She's teasing me with texts, all while looking like that, I officially lost it. Her Halloween costume was damn sexy but her smile... her smile was out of this world stunning, and it left me at a loss of words.

"I knew it! Damn, we lost another one, you simp! You're fucking speechless, aren't you!" Ezzy scowled in my ear. Damn right I am.

"I m-m-mean, how c-could I not." I said, almost out of breath, still trying to find words when I felt my phone buzz in my hand. I didn't hesitate to open the screen and look.

Luna: Whatever you want to do ;) ...

Luna: to me...

This girl... I took a breath while I tried to hide my crotch with my hoodie even more because her text combined with the image of her was making me hard. I need to calm down, before I sprint upstairs to scream in a pillow.

"Jules you okay?" Levi smirked at me before nudging my shoulder.

"Uhuh." I nodded, but I wasn't really okay, I was thinking about her until the point it was hurting me in places.

"Who's Pinocchio now." Ezzy laughed in his fist, but at that point Levi pulled his phone up again.

"Ez... Look at this." Levi nearly pushed the phone in Ezra's face. "And tell me you don't find Sophia attractive. Come on she's a solid 12. They all are." He's not wrong.

Ezzy huffed, pushing the phone away before pushing his hand in his bowl of popcorn. "Sure my dick gets hard every time I see her." He huffed annoyed.

"Come o-o-n Ez." I sighed throwing my hands up with disappointment, that he would just not leave the big mouth behind because reality is, he's a teddy bear with a small heart.

"You dipshit." Levi also sighed annoyed before falling back into the couch. "Now rephrase that, just for the sake of not being a jerk for once." Levi scoffed.

The place went silent for a second while both of us gazed at the offended frown on Ezra's face. "What do you want to hear? That yes, she looks absolutely stunning, even when... No especially when, she gives you that angry frown and acts tough? And that if I even stood a chance that maybe I'd be done with random hook-ups just because of her." He ranted passionately with his beloved popcorn in his hand. "Nah, you won't hear me say that. Ever." He shook his head before aggressively stuffing it in his mouth.

"Jesus s-s-stop with the p-p-popcorn." I laughed, while taking the bowl away from him to put it on the coffee table.

"Ju, you did not just take away the love of my life!" Ezra pouted and acted like he was about to cry while he looked at the popcorn on the table.

Levi's phone shimmed again and all three of us knew that could mean another picture. "Damn Grace." His eyes went wide again, a video of the girls taking shots playing on his phone. "They're getting wasted without us." He pouted at me and I instantly knew what he was thinking about.

"You know what, actually Sophia is dressed up as herself... A drill sergeant. Ha. Funny." Ezra said unbothered on a sarcastic tone.

"Don't b-be so mean." I dismissively shook my head at him.

Levi didn't even pay attention to him while he was thinking deeply until his elbow nudged me in the ribs. "Guys, I have an idea." I already know what it is.

"Oh no no no... Lee, no!" Ezra instantly raised his voice as he too clearly knew where Levi's imagination went a second ago.

Levi just smirked. "Oh yes Ez."

"No." Ezra shook his head. "Nope, nope, nope."

Nothing was going to change Levi's mind, not even Ezra shooting some more popcorn at his head. "I don't feel like watching a movie all of a sudden." He winked at me with a grin, and he surely didn't need to ask me twice to join his plans.

"I'm in." I laughed, bumping Levi's fist.

"No, no, no, no." Ezra kept shaking his head. "No way! I'm not going to be the third wheel. Just, No!"

"Come on Ez. You are always the t-t-third wheel, so what's n-n-new." I nudge him but all that did was earn myself and angry glare.

"Jules's not wrong Ez. Come on, don't be a whining little bitch. They're looking like that, having fun, and we are sitting here like three pathetic little simps watching a terrible movie." Levi tried to convince him, but I didn't think it was working all too well.

Ezra's brows were still in a frown. "Talk for yourself. I'm no simp. And I don't think I'm pathetic."

"Good for you." Levi, grinned. "Stay here and watch your movie by yourself, I'm crashing a party."

"Sorry Ez. I'm g-g-going too. That movie is c-c-crap anyways." I looked at Ezra, who watched both of us in awe. I'm sorry, after the texts she sent me there's no way I won't try to see her tonight, any day actually, texts or not.

A light scoff left Ezra's throat. "Fine, you had me at sorry Ez. I can't let you losers have fun without me." He rolled his eyes before his brows turned into another frown. "Hold on a sec idiots, we don't have a Halloween costume."

"Who's the idiot! We literally wear costumes to practice all the time." Levi smirked and damn that was a good idea, to be ourselves and blend in too. Halloween isn't so bad after all.

"There goes my only excuse not to go." Ezra sighed deeply, attempting to grab his popcorn again, but I quickly pushed the bowl away a little further away from him.

"Come on relax. You just don't w-w-want to go, b-b-because Sophia is going to be there. Maybe s-s-she won't cuss you out t-t-tonight, she's getting drunk, having fun, so should we." I laughed at him when the absence of his snacks were making him frown.

"Don't hope man." He shook his head with defeat before suddenly smiling bright. "But it's a party, so I might as well find myself some chick that doesn't think I'm an idiot."

Levi immediately rolled his eyes. "Yeah I bet that will boost your chances with her." He laughed but his tone was serious.

"Dudes, why are you guys so confident that I like her! It's not true!" Ezra was starting to get annoyed and both of us threw our hands up.

Levi shook his head with a smirk before rubbing it. "More than confident."

"Yeah, you just act m-m-more like a c-c-clown around her." I put my lips in a straight line, trying not to laugh.

"Fuck you!" Ezra squeezed his eyes at me, but he knew it was a joke, I may hope at least. "Are we going now or what? And if you guys say another word about her, I'll grab your keys, and I'll go alone." He addressed Levi with a daring glare.

"Bruh! Try me. Seriously! Nobody touches my Jeep!" Levi widened his eyes, his tone angry but a hint playful still.

Jesus I'm watching a tennis game. "I might." Ezra now scoffed.

"You do, and I'll make sure you're little Shelby has four flat tires! Who even drives such a car around here!" Levi teased, and I just couldn't keep myself from laughing at the both of them.

"Damn, the l-love h-h-hate relationship y-y-you guys have." Shaking my head, I grabbed both of their sleeves and pulled them up and away from the couch.

Ezra suddenly laughed. "I know he's just joking."

"You clearly don't." Levi snorted as we made our way upstairs to change and head to the party as a set of hockey players trying to make sure our girls are having fun.

Ezra and Levi kept bickering on the way over, and when the name Sophia, dropped a few more times, much to Ezra's annoyance, he threatened to jump out of the car at full speed if Levi didn't keep quiet about her. While they were debating Ezra's crush, I was getting nervous, reading through Luna's texts from the backseat with an imminent smile on my face. No doubt that she was drunk, but even then her texts made me smile, happy, all sorts of feelings, nervous too because I was going to see her, drunk, and who knows, what wild ideas she had in that bold mind of hers.

The car was parked, my mood hyped and the music already sounding loud from the house, even louder the moment we walked in. Wearing our hockey jerseys instantly attracted some attention from the people around us, most of them dressed in something revealing when it came to the girls or something funny or scary, blood smeared for the guys and I wasn't sure if it was our lack of effort or simply the way the three of us looked together that made them stare. "Should have brought my hockey stick to get our way through these people, Jesus." Levi said annoyed when he squirmed through a crowd in the hallway, as if there weren't better places to hang out. "We'll never find them like this." He shook his head, rolling his eyes the moment a girl stepped out in front of him to have a chat but, he just turned his head to ignore her and continued to make his way further inside the house, Ezra and I tailing him.

"What's up with these people, it's Halloween and suddenly all girls dress up like my wildest fantasies." Ezra smirked while we passed a group of girls dressed as nurses, nurses with a lack of clothing that was.

"Sure Ez. K-k-k-keep dreaming." I laughed over the music, and it made him scoff.

We finally made it to a less crowded area near the kitchen, the music less loud, the people less needy for attention and moreover less suffocating. Levi shook his head, frustrated that after going through half the house we still hadn't run into them.

"Are you s-s-sure it's this party? I don't think this is t-t-the only p-party tonight..." I pulled up my brows at him, lightly shrugging while the disappointment creeped up on me. What if she isn't here?

Levi frowned, not a hint of doubt on his face. "I'm confident they are. Grace told me yesterday it was this house."

"Maybe your memory isn't as good as you think it is Lee." Of course Ezra had to mock him, instantly pulling a smirk at Levi's angry glare.

"Sophia is right, you are a clown." The tone in Levi's voice was playful, but Ezra didn't take it that way, squeezing his eyes at him as he became agitated at the mention of her name.

"Chill." I put my hand on Ezra's shoulder. "He's j-j-joking." I nudged him playfully, but he just rolled his eyes.

"I swear if I hear her name again I'm going to-"

"Sophia!!!" A light female voice boomed from the kitchen followed by a laugh that I was too familiar with, a laugh that I wanted to hear over and over again. Luna.

"Oh for fucks sake!" Ezra yelled, throwing his arms up in the air.

Levi's face lit up, instantly making his way to the kitchen. "I know that voice." He said with a smile when he passed us and as much as he knew that voice, I knew that laugh and I didn't hesitate to follow him into the kitchen, her gaze instantly falling on mine when I did.

I couldn't keep my mouth from parting in awe when I saw her, gorgeous, beautiful, every word in the dictionary to describe what she was, her smile instantly adding fuel to those thoughts. She was dressed in a swat uniform, and a cap that looked too pretty on her for my own good, and I on the other hand was regretting putting on a hoodie under my jersey, the room instantly feeling as hot as the center of the earth, my cheeks undeniably flushed, just as hers got worse every step I got closer.

Without thinking, I draped my arm around her shoulder and leaned in to whisper into her ear. "You look so s-s-stunning you made me f-f-forget my pickup line." I said softly, my senses overtaken by the smell of her sweet violet perfume and when I pulled back I couldn't help but softly press my lips into the soft skin next to her ear.

She smiled, nervously biting on her bottom lip. "You certainly know how to make an entrance." She said her voice filled with excitement, her hand grabbing my jersey to pull me close. "Here to deliverrrr your dirty thoughtss in person?" She smirked up at me and the way she slurred her words was adorable, her body leaning into mine like she needed something to support her.

"Maybe." She instantly scrunched her nose, letting herself be supported by my arm around her. "Depends on how d-d-drunk you are." I leaned down and whispered.

"Not enough to not know what I'm doing." Her smirk grew wider and the fact she was still leaning in to me, made me tingle, even more when her arms went around my waist, and she held me tight, our bodies nearly one. I felt like we were completely alone in the kitchen, not a soul around us there to judge until a loud scoff pulled us away from our little bubble. Luna chuckled, letting go and turning around, however her hands making sure I kept holding her from behind, my arm going around her shoulder to the front as she held on to my wrist. Her fingers were making my skin lit on fire as they disappeared under the hem of my sleeve to draw loving circles when another scoff pulled my attention away to what was making Luna hold her laugh. Ezra entered the kitchen, his face an instant thundercloud when Sophia addressed him. "What the heck are you doing here." She scoffed once more, stopping him in his tracks.

Ezra pointed at Levi who was sitting on the kitchen counter with Grace leaning her back against him between his legs and then to me. "Those two lover boys or should I say idiots, are my friends." He said, fake smiling at her.

"You're the fifth wheel you mean?" Sophia let out a loud laugh, yet it sounded like another scoff.

"They so like each other." Luna whispered, slightly turning her head at me and I pulled my brows up to agree.

"Looks like you are too Miss Bad Attitude." I felt Luna wince, but still trying to hold back a drunk set of giggles while Grace did laugh and Levi watched Sophia's reaction with anticipation. Ezra, you stupid idiot. You just poked the bear.

"Excuse me? I was having fun until you walked in." She hissed at him, grabbing a full shot glass from the counter and throwing it back while Ezra looked at her in awe, but when she came back to look at him, he squeezed his eyes at her and took a shot from the counter too, mimicking her and chugging it back. "Show-off." She shook her head annoyed, before turning her back towards him, pretending to be on her phone and Ezra did the same as he rolled his eyes, the whole scene awkward, yet amusing to watch.

"Anyways, thought you guys were going to play video games?" Grace said, joyous, clapping her hands to draw attention away from the two moping idiots in denial.

"We were, but..." Levi said with a smirk as he threw his arms around Grace from behind. "I just really wanted to see you, and Jules wanted to hang out with Luna, and well, Ez he just though he could get some random hook-ups." Levi shrugged, completely exposing us all.

"Typical." Sophia scoffed under her breath, rolling her eyes.

Ezra instantly came to his defence. "Aw, did you really think I was here for you? If you were a little nicer then maybe I-."

"Don't even think about it. Plus, as if you give me a reason to be nice." And the bickering started again, all of our faces in a twist as we watched them fight with words.

I felt Luna turn her head towards me, her smile catching me off guard, quickly turning my frown into a smirk. "You wanted to hang out with me huh?" She whispered, her fingers still drawing circles on my wrist, the feeling of that too nice to describe.

"Those texts w-w-were p-pretty convincing." I leaned in to whisper in her ear, before softly pressing my lips into her cheek.

"Who's a flirt now... And you're not even drunk." She giggled, and the sound of it made me melt into her even more than I thought possible.

"I don't need t-t-to be drunk to f-flirt with you." My truthful whisper made her smile even wider.

Her hand completely disappeared into my sleeve as she nervously rocked from one foot to the other before turning her head towards mine, so close I could almost taste her lips. "Neither do I." She shrugged with a smirk. "The alcohol is just making me think out loud." Her smirk shaped into a mischievous grin, her nose now nearly brushing mine. God, she's tempting me to kiss her in front of everybody.

"What are you t-t-thinking about." I whispered, softly sweeping my nose over hers, feeling her touch linger as I pulled back.

She scrunched her nose, adorable and cute as she was, yet teasing and enticing. "I don't know." Her eyes were filled with desire in the way they looked at every inch of my face, at last her gaze falling on my lips. "I'm not drunk enough to spill that thought... Yet." She chuckled. Neither am I. My thoughts of kissing her, having her imminently close were keeping me busy and distracted from everything else around us until Sophia's voice once again pierced through our own little world.

"Are we all going to stand here or are we actually going to have some fun? Jesus, you guys make me feel single." She shook her head as she took another shot, Ezra's glare following her every move. "Flip a cup? I need to get smashed to stand being around this idiot." She said, her tone mean, yet all of us found it amusing.

"For once I agree with her." Ezra seethed. "I need a drink too, to cancel out her annoying voice." Shaking his head he earned himself another hiss.

"I didn't ask you." She squeezed her eyes at him and I bet all of us were questioning if this was amusing or painful to watch.

"Jesus, what the fuck did I do to you huh?" Ezra raised his voice, filled with annoyance as they looked like two dogs fighting.

"Okaaaay, let's go before y'all murder each other." Grace's joyous voice intervened and the air in the room was light again, all of us instantly moving out of the kitchen, Luna dragging me out by my hand.

"It's Halloween for something Grace." Sophia rolled her eyes before we got to a table where some people were playing flip a cup. Luna's hand still felt warm and soft in mine, our fingers laced as one and her smirk telling me that tonight the temperatures were going to get even warmer.  

----------- 🌙 -----------

💛 Hi Loves! It has been too long :( The last blow of 2020 was the universe making my laptop crash in the middle of writing this chapter. I just got it back yesterday from the store and luckily they salvaged it so I could pick up where I lef off and wrote as fast as humanly possible. 

That said! I want to wish you all a spectacular 2021 with lots of social contact and less sitting confined at home and may all your wishes come true. Let's hope for the best! 2021 is going to be challenging for me too and I have been really struggling the past weeks. I lost my job,  and due to corona finding a new job is hard, on top of that I'm not sure what I want to do next. My last job was marketing and after everything that went down, including a bully of a manger that really made my workalike tearful, depressive, and flat out miserable, I'm disgusted with the concept of marketing and a similar function to the last and I just don't know what road to take next. So, I have a lot of thinking to do.

What I would like to do in 2021 as far as I know is: be happy with myself, be more confident in who I am and what I can achieve as that image just has been shattered by my last job, Be tere for family, finish this book to make myself and all of you happy while reading it, edit First One to send it off to publishers and that would be my biggest dream come true. If I could choose, I'd spend my entire day writing books, creating characters that you like, making paragraphs quote worthy ;) But for now, it's not possible but I stay positive that maybe one day I'll be able to say that I did everything in life I wanted. And for that I already want to thank all of you, because this dream is build on my aspirations and hopes but also by all of you reading and commenting, which keeps me motivated and makes the dream feel a little less surreal. "If only a piece of a dream can come true, then all of me will be whole."  

As for this chapter; I hope you liked it and the dynamic that's building between Sophia and Ezra as well as the tension building up between Luna and Jules. I enjoyed writing this chapter and the next one is brewing at my finger tips. I'll do my absolute best to update somewhere next week!  

🌙 Sooo question: What do you think will happen next chapter? :p

⭐️ Don't forget to hit the star if you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5K 41
"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈, 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲." [MATURE] After finally getting rid of her toxic boyfriend, Bethany Russo is ready to take control...
677K 14K 48
The plan has always been simple. Finish college and open my own bakery while supporting my best friend in his journey to the NHL. After a not-so-goo...
314K 9K 32
Logan Romano took the NHL like a hurricane- dark and brooding. With his natural talent, brute force and sheer determination, he goes completely unch...
129K 1.9K 26
It's Valerie's first year of Uni. She didn't even think she'd make it this far considering everything that has happened to her over the years. Luckil...