Kin And The Killer

By Ja2Anjelica

Creatures Of The Night.... .... Vreemde-Kin is left with no choice when a series of vampire attacks are happe... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven ⭐
Chapter Eight ⭐
Chapter Nine ⭐
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven ✅
Chapter Twelve ✅
Chapter Thirteen ⭐ 💚
Chapter Fourteen ⭐💚
Chapter Fifteen ⭐💚
Chapter Sixteen ✅
Chapter Seventeen ✅
Chapter Eighteen *
Chapter Nineteen ⭐ 💚
Chapter Twenty *
Chapter Twenty-one *
Chapter Twenty-two ⭐ 💚
Chapter Twenty-three *
Chapter Twenty-four ⭐💚
Chapter Twenty-five ⭐💚
Chapter Twenty-six ⭐ 💚
Chapter Twenty-seven *
Chapter Twenty-eight ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty-one ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five 💋
Chapter Thirty-six *
Chapter Thirty-seven ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty-eight ⭐
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight**
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-one
Chapter Sixty-three

Chapter Twenty-nine

11 2 0
By Ja2Anjelica

Narrated by KIN:

I couldn't even be mad at Beverley, she just saved my behind. Monday we're going to Transylvania to plea my case, I just wish that she could stop killing. Why can't she feed on animals or order her blood online? We're going to have to help her with her cravings. She and Caitlyn on the other hand started fighting again. Cait says she feels so stupid for not seeing it sooner. Beverley deceived us all, she deceived herself. Mom and dad say they have no idea what's happening with Beverley. They even called everyone they know, just for some direction but still nothing. But enough with all of that, her whole situation keeps distracting me from the movie we're watching.

I rested in my father's arms and took a handful of my popcorn and shoved it down my throat. The doorbell rang and I groaned because I didn't feel like getting up, but I did.

I tied my thin white satin gown's strings around my small waist and climbed into my white fluffy bunny shoes and dragged my feet to the door. I unlocked it and saw Alejandro standing behind it looking lavish as always. He wore a black three-piece suit and his long black luscious hair brushed to the back. He smiled when he saw me, his fangs popping out behind his red lips.

"Kin, just the girl I wanted to see,"

"Al, what are you doing here?"

He frowned and let out a playful pout. "What a mean question to ask. Am I not welcomed at the Tepes residence?"

I chuckled. "No, that's not what I meant, come in Alejandro,"

I opened the door and invited the vampire in. He stood right there at the entrance area and scanned our lovely home. He then looked down onto my face, "get in my car. It's waiting outside, I have to speak to your parents. Let them know where we're going,"

I bowed my head respectfully and left the house. I saw Caitlyn sitting in the back of his car and grinned. "What are you doing here?"

Caitlyn giggled and clapped her hands. She seemed so excited. "I have no idea. I nearly passed out when Alejandro knocked on the door. I have the fattest crush on him but never knew that we'd ever spoken," she squeaked and bit her lower lip so hard.

Alejandro opened the door and got into the driver's seat. He looked back at them and grinned. "You young ladies ready to have your mind blown?"

Caitlyn giggled, I looked at her and chuckled. Alejandro isn't even doing anything but he seems to be doing something to her.
He drove us out of town to an ice cream factory. It was a very guarded factory, he had to show some ID before he was allowed through the gates. Many security guards walked around the premises, Cait and I found it strange.

He parked his sports car and we got out and walked up the double metal doors where four men were guarding it. They knew him well and opened the door, the doors swung open and inside looked like a corporate building.

People wearing suits, others wearing uniforms and many others wore traditional clothes. The place seemed to praise various natives and their cultures, it had a variety of clans and tribes walking around strutting in their traditional wear.

He was greeted by many and made his way over to a dark room. There were controls that we couldn't understand and a glass window, Alejandro walked over to the controls and asked someone to bring in the experiments. He went over to the glass and gestured for them to join him, they could see what was happening in another room from an above view.

Five people walked in, two boys and three girls, Beverly was one of them. They could tell because she wore the jersey Caitlyn knitted her. The door opened and a woman wearing a red and white kimono entered the room. Alejandro nodded his head and she walked over to the intercom.

"Okay," her voice blasted through the speakers. "Demons will enter and you have to protect yourself. Good luck,"

A few demons were let in by chains. The chains were unlocked and the demons started attacking the teenagers. They used their vampire abilities as much as they could. I even noticed that one of the boys was a cranter. They transformed into their most powerful form, human-sized bats and a human-sized cat for the cranter. But it wasn't enough. Demons are fierce fighters, very powerful and they nearly bet the kids to death but they all stopped together suddenly. It was unusual. I turned to look at Alejandro but he wasn't standing at the window anymore, he was with the Japanese woman and had some remote thing in his hands. He walked back to the two of us and tapped the glass window.

"What just happened?" He asked us.

"They nearly died but suddenly stopped," Cait said.

"Yeah. It was strange like they had no control over themselves,"

Alejandro smirked. "Watch them again," he turned to the woman and nodded his head.

She gave instructions to the people working down below to feed the children blood, which they did. They strengthened up and the woman gave more instructions, for the teenagers to fight again. This time Alejandro switched the thing on in his hand and the fight started. It seemed like they weren't fighting on their own. They all fought in unison, they worked in sync like a team and this time beated the demons unconscious.

He typed some more and everyone stood in a straight line next to each other. "Let's raise their right hands, shall we?"

He asked Cait and I and controlled the five's limps. Making them do whatever he wanted to. Then he walked back to the table and placed the thing down and sat down on the table and looked at the two confused vampires.

"What's going on, Alejandro? Where are we?" I asked.

"Inside of T.U.P of course. Where else?"

"What did you do to Beverly?" Caitlyn asked with a shaky voice.

"She told you that we revived her. She told me you guys are now mad at her. We revived her and everyone in there, they're the first of their kind. As you can see, much more skilled as well but have less control over themselves,"

Caitlyn and I looked at each other and back at Alejandro.

"They're experiments and there are still many tests that must be ran on them, but the goal is to inject every bloodsucker with the same serum and then every supernatural creature in the world,"

Caitlyn shook her head and scoffed. "Why?"

"It's simple, to be able to control every single supernatural creature. That way we can personally make sure that supernatural creatures don't step out of line,"

Step outside of line? Who does Alejenadro think he is? They can't do that. What about freedom?

"This is ridiculous, Al, I won't do it!" I protested. Which caused Alejandro to chuckle. I'm not having people determine my every move, that's out of the question.

"No, dear. We won't take the injection. It's not for people like us. It's for them, third class creatures who should be thankful for the power that they have,"

"This is disgusting, what about our freedom?" Caitlyn felt deeply offended by what he said about vampires like her. Like they're not special enough. Tears twinkled in her eyes, she refused to blink. She didn't want to seem weak but her eyes burned and she closed them for a brief second setting the tears free. Alejandro just looked at her like tears were just tears. He couldn't care less about her pain, their vision at T.U.P is worth more than salty water.

Alejandro cocked his head to the side. It was him that felt insulted by her comment, who is she to question him? The average vampire sure has a lot of tongues to wag. "Freedom? Your freedom is dooming all of humanity and we cannot have the same behaviour for many more years to come. This will end, this little fun vampires like you have a will and must come to an end. You're nothing but wild animals,"

"That is so," the woman said. "All we're doing here at T.U.P is ensure that everyone is safe. Humans and creatures as well but there's just one problem," she looked at us, a serious look on her face. "The blueprints have been stolen, we have a traitor in our midst and they sold this idea to the enemy. If this ends up in the wrong hands and the other side can control supernatural creatures then we're all doomed. Humanity and everything in it is on thin ice and we don't want to panic anyone,"

I shook my head. "Why on earth would you make something so dangerous in the first place? I want to go home, Alejandro!"

All I know is that they're not getting away with this. This will never happen, not as long as I'm alive. I have to find a way to help my friends. Paul, Laura, Bev and Cait might all get the injection. But not if we fight the system, right? I see humans striking all the time, I'll fucking riot. This is ridiculous.

Alejandro didn't speak. He just led us back out and drove us home in silence. I cannot even imagine what must be going through Caitlyn's head, I held her hand on our way back home. He drove me off first. I greeted her with a kiss on her cheek because I didn't know what else to do.

I opened our house, Gloria ran up to me. "Jason is in your room,"

"Thanks, Gloria." I went upstairs. I wasn't in the mood to have any conversations. I just want to be left alone.

I stood before my dresser when I entered my room. It's like he was removing something on it.

"What do you have there?" I asked him.

He jumped and put his hand behind his back. "Nothing, of course,"

What a liar.

"Okay," I said, whatever it is I know he wouldn't harm me so I let it slide. "Why are you are?"

He looked around my room then back at me, "just... Wanted to say hi,"

My God. He's the worst liar ever. It had me chuckling internally.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. "You don't seem so good?"

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "I'm fine,"

He chuckled. "You're the worst liar ever,"

I walked up to my window and opened the curtains just so that I can catch the night breeze. This isn't my problem, but it is. I can't just sit back and let Alejandro and his friends do this to all those people.

"Kin, talk to me. What's upsetting you? You're upsetting me,"

I turned around and looked at Jason. "The people at T.U.P are creating this thing. All species are supposed to take it, it not only blocks their powers and abilities. But they over at T.U.P will be able to control you and your powers,"

"Fuck," he muttered and looked at the floor. He lifted his eyes and met mine, "that's awful. They can't do that. See this is why I hate them more than the bad guys, they're the worst guys,"

I chortled. He's not even overreacting. He's right, they're the real monsters. How can't they see that? "That's not all, turns out that's what's been happening with Beverley. She has no recollection of killing anyone or anything if it wasn't for her secret camera,"

"I feel so helpless," he said. "Like, if that were to become mandatory... Like how could we fight them? I don't want that shit in me, and I don't even have powers. Can't fight something so big,"

I feel the same way. But if I go down, they should at least know that I went down fighting. "Hey, Jason. Can I ask you something?"

He nodded his head, "anything,"

"I won't be in school on Monday, Alejandro doesn't know it yet but he's defending me in the vampiric court. He created this mess, and be better take control of it,"

"Where are you going?"

"Transylvania,"

He placed something in his pocket. "To your grandfather? If I'm not mistaken?"

"Yep. He'll have to make the decision. To take me to jail or not,"

Jason let out a long whistle, "man. That's tough, you're his first blood-related grandchild. He must be obsessed with you,"

"I didn't even think about how it's going to be for grandpa. What he's going through at this moment because he knows what he must do,"

"I wish you could take a picture of your grandfather, would love to know what he looks like. But I know a vampire doesn't show on pictures,"

I giggled. "No. But he's an alpha. The alpha, it's like the weaker you are the less you can be seen. And I mean more than just on camera, look at Beverley. Damnit. I turned this into a sad story, sorry,"

He shrugged. "I like sad stories. So what do you want me to do?"

I forgot what we spoke about then it crossed my mind. "Oh yeah. I'm leaving Monday, I'll be back the same evening though. Vampires are fast. Anyway, can you take notes for me?"

He grinned. Should've taken a picture of that instead, since it hardly ever happens. "Of course. Anyway, I should go. See you Monday night then,"

"Good night, Jason."

"Good night."

He left my room and I was alone with my thoughts. Him here wasn't that bad, I guess. He could've stayed a bit longer. Having someone to talk to help a little. So I took out my phone and told Saskia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.4K 9
مافيا - حب - قسوه - غيره renad231_5 مرت سنه والقلب ذابحهه الهجر ومرت سنه والهجر عيا يستحي الروايه موجوده في انستا : renad2315
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
112K 11.6K 31
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...