hermione x fem reader (One Sh...

By Juno-heichou

Request if you want :) More

pick up lines
switched clothes
the amazing y/n
tom riddle's little sister
tom riddle's sister part 2
clingy hermione
jealous hermione
"and cut"
mcdonalds...
Umbitch
YO
Sorry guys
Change of heart
dating hermione would include
Morning embarassment
No
Hands
A point from snape
Change of heart pt2
Change of heart 3
UPDATEEEE
Fight
Always
Regret
Kicked out
Facts about yours truly (aka me the shitty author)
Operation numero uno
How she is like when needy (not in that way)
The last air bender
POTATO
War!!
Forever dreaming
*cry*
Triggered
most beautiful
"Husband"
alone *wink wonk*
gallon
Camping
Perverted reader x hermione
Unexpected
Last one to propose is a rotten Witch
Morosexual
School
Brewing
Doubt
Sun
Fuck
Creep
Diary
Last rant
Winter
Muggle Mall
ATTENTION TO WHO LIKES TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE
coming out
Houses
Shit post
WafflePuff
Important
Hickey
GIRLS/GIRLS/BOYS
Church
Arguments
Uhm
NEW CHAPTER AT 8:00
Talking Back

I made out with that smartass

10.4K 316 114
By Juno-heichou

(If you know where that title was inspired by.....dm me)

NOTE:

Just a midnight dribble....It's kinda shitty.

THINGS TO KNOW:

Y/H means your house
Y/H/P your house password

There's little inner dialogue here since the reader and hermione is wasted asf.

You're also best friends with draco.

Plot:
Asshole Reader x Liquor x smartass hermione

What could possibly go wrong

Your P.O.V

"DrAco!!" I shouted stumbling into his frail arms.

"Bloody hell, I told you not to drink the punch!! All parties thrown by the weasley twins have spiked juice." Draco scolded holding me up by the arms.

"WeLL, IT TAstEd ReaLLY NIcE!" I retorted like a baby.

Draco rolled his eyes at my antics and stayed silent throughout the journey. finally, after a few minutes of walking (stumbling) through the hallways we reached the y/h common room.

"Y/h/p." I slurred to the door/painting.

Draco pushed the door/painting open and much to our luck it was empty. The students were probably still at the party drinking spiked punch and what not.

Draco helped me lay down on the couch before he himself plopped down the dirty floorboards probably tired from helping me walk.

"Urgh, I should have asked Blaise and goyle to carry you." Draco muttered.

"BuT yOuU diDn'T." I said while giving him a shit eating grin.

He rolled his eyes at me and closed them shut.

"Well I couldn't leave your foolish arse there, Your parents might hex me to oblivion if I did." He replied.

We stayed silent for a few minutes before the Male Slytherin spoke again.

"On the bright-side though, did you see how wasted Hermione Granger was? How could she not know that the punch was spiked!" Snickered Draco.

"Who?" I asked him as my memory was a little hazy.

"Hermione Granger. The blonde nerd in the golden trio of fools" he reminded me.

"Oh yeah! the pretty girl I hanged out with before you came!!" I shouted mindlessly.

Draco's eyes snapped wide open and he bolted right up.

"What the hell did you guys do?" Draco asked.

"Well."

1 hours before

"Just do it!!!" Said one of my male house mates dragging me to merlin knows where.

"My drink is gonna spill you donut!" I complained making him slow down a bit.

For some reason a bunch of people from different houses were also following us.

"whY- ehem, why in merlin's beard did you put me up to this." I asked him.

"Well- I was playing seven minutes in heaven."

"Uh huh."

"And Someone i fancy played as well." He whispered.

"And?"

"It landed on another person.....a girl." He said as if it's the most disgusting thing in the world.

"So your homosexual arse can't stand being alone with a girl....so you volunteered me instead?" I asked him rolling my eyes.

"Come on!! Your ass is a homosexual too!!!" He pleaded as we stop in front of a random door.

We're already here dammit.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean I'll throw myself to every woman I see." I responded crossing my arms

"I promise you she's a good looking lady. NOW GO FORTH MY SACRIFICIAL LAMB!" He announced, opening the door and pushing me inside.

"Piss off- oh...."

Standing Right in front of me was a disheveled Hermione Granger looking red as tomatoes.

"Oh it's you...Y/n....L/n...Malfoy's goon" Hermione bluntly said pointing at me.

"I'm more of a partner than anything sweetheart." I replied taking a sip from my punch.

"So what are we suppose to do anyways." The blonde asked cutely.

"Wait....do you....do you know how to play 7 minutes in heaven?" I asked chuckling a bit.

"Well I was with Ronald...and Harry....and we were playing truth or dare....then they went to get drinks...and...uh.. the people changed it to 7 minutes in heaven." She informed slurring the words a little bit.

"If they left you like that....they're terrible friends." I said mindlessly.

"How would you know what good friends are....you're literally friends with Draco Malfoy." She said rolling her eyes.

I walked closer to Hermione standing an inch away from her.

"Draco is a nice guy. You golden trio punks just don't know him well. So stop acting like a bunch of smartarse." I said to her face.

"His insufferable attitude makes it hard for us." She replied with venom.

"Why is this even called 7 minutes in heaven? This is More like 7 minutes in hell." Hermione grumbled.

A stupid drunk idea suddenly popped inside my head making me grin at the unsuspecting book nerd.

"This is why you goddamn smartarse" I said pulling her by the collar.

Her sleepy eyes snapped wide open when I roughly placed my lips onto hers. She couldn't process what was happening at first but after a few seconds she started kissing back causing me to pull away.

"Hell my arse granger. You kissed me back." I snickered at her.

Hermione glared at me which I returned with a smirk. She grumbled something inaudible and took a sit on a nearby chair.

"You're terrible!! buzz off you." She insulted making me laugh.

"Bet that was your first time kissing." I teased walking near her again.

I leaned down to match hermione's height and we glared at each other. I broke the eye contact and cupped her rosy cheeks.

"You're so cute love, it's such a shame you can't shut your mouth." I whispered in her ears.

"Make me." She said grabbing my collar.

Her face was bright red but her eyes seemed so determined to charm me.

"Ohhh.....is the nerd flirting with me?" I challenged her.

"Shut up." She said pulling me even closer

Look at this repressed beauty.

I laughed at her face and gave her cheek a quick peck.

"I don't like making out with drunks." I teased slapping her hands off me.

I saw a mixture of anger and disappointment in her eyes as I walked away from her. I headed towards the exit and spoke.

"7 minutes is up sweetheart."

I twisted the door knob open but it didn't budge.

"What the hell?" I said twisting it harder.

I noticed a faint glow around the knob making me turn around to find hermione's wand pointed at it.

"7 minutes maybe over..... but I'm not." She said standing up from her chair looking irritated.

A grin crept up to my face as Hermione slowly approached me. She pushed me back up the door placing her arms at the side of my head.

"Alright you repressed nerd, come here."

Present time

"Well....." I trailed off remembering all the intimate details.

I grinned at the memory of Hermione's Lust clouded eyes, Giving Draco the idea of what went down.

"Urgh....you fucking- you did not." He said groaning out loud

"I made out with that smartarse."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 7.9K 51
Oneshots, angst and smuts of Hermione<3 For the girls, gays, and non-binary baes. OPEN REQUESTS Status: Complete | Yet still taking requests! ...
342 3 4
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any
390K 9.7K 20
Some headcanons and oneshots regarding Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy (Drarry).
17.6K 260 11
Title says it all