My Mate or My Baby Momma? Seq...

By JasmineHood

***SEQUEL TO MY DOM OR MY MATE!!!!*** Deacon & Declan; twins, the first born children to the 'threesome' that... More

My Mate or My Baby Momma?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
-Author note-
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 6

8.8K 213 7
By JasmineHood

Hi guys..

I know some of you are finding this story a little difficult to follow compared to the original, but I promise it gets better.

There is plenty of sex to come, drama, heartbreak and laughter.

60 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

Chapter 6

Bells & Whistles

Declan POV

Ever since Virginia agreed to our date proposal, I have been planning..

Our first date is going to be memorable, perfect. Virginia WILL enjoy herself, and she WILL remember it as the best date ever.

I hate making this a competition with Deac, but this is a chance at happiness, and I'm pulling out all the stops within the rules we have agreed on.

Virginia is my goddess and I can't wait to show her the night if her life; show her how amazing her life could be if she picked me.

Right now I am stood in front of my mirror, tugging and brushing out my black jeans and royal blue shirt.

I feel so nervous!

I want this, but god I'm scared Virginia won't enjoy herself.

My insecurities are getting the better of me.

Can I do this?

Can I be the guy Virginia deserves?

Can I provide her with the best date ever?

Can I?

Yes.

I have to be.

I can't back down now!

I take a deep, cleansing breath and sprint from my room, down the stairs to the kitchen.

The bouquet of pink roses are in the sink; shaking the water away, I carry them outside and into my car.

"This is it Dec." I murmur to myself, starting up the engine.

After the short journey to Virginia's front door; a small bungalow build of red and brown brick, with a beautifully thatched roof, jasmine flowers trailing up the trellis.

It's quite fitting for the angel that resides in this simple yet stunning property.

Virginia.

My heart is in my mouth; my stomach is in my throat.

My head spins violently, and I break out in sweats.

I am beyond nervous!

What if I'm not good enough?

What if I mess up at the first hurdle?

I will just have to freak out later!

30 seconds until 6.30pm; the time I agreed to pick up Virginia.

I grab the roses from the passenger seat and climb out of my BMW with shaky limbs.

Come on Dec.

Comeoncomeoncomeoncomeon!

I encourage myself over and over until I reach the front door, and knock; two loud, intimidating knocks.

I quake in my shoes.

I listen intently; someone singing softly to.. My sisters watch this.. Victorious! A set of feet crossing a hard floor, and a girlish giggle.

"Get the door!" A female voice shouts, "I'm not ready!"

I smirk, knowing who that voice belongs to; she sounds nervous.

At least I'm not alone in this.

"Make dad do it! I'm watching Victorious!"

"No! Dad has work to do! Adrianna! Get the door! Seriously!" Virginia sighs, exasperated.

I sigh and roll my eyes, "I can let myself in if you're busy?" I call, knowing their sensitive wolf hearing will catch my words.

"Thanks Dec. Sorry about my sister!"

I laugh and let myself inside, my smart black dress shoes clicking on the hard wood laminate flooring; I turn right, into a small living room area with a beige two seater sofa opposite a small analogue TV.

I guess Virginia's family aren't very wealthy.. For one thing I'm thankful- whether she choses Deac or I, we will be able to support her family financially.

Her money nor her wealth concern me in a successful mating; as long as we are happy, and in love, nothing else matters.

As I sit in this warm, comfortable living room, I let my eyes wander around the magnolia walls; something catches my eye- a huge silver frame on the far end wall..

Probably about 2 by 2 metres wide, full to the brim of photos.

I find myself standing before it with no recollection of how I got there; staring at over a hundred pictures, the majority of them including Virginia with the brightest smile on her face.

The main picture that I have glued my eyes to is one of her and.. I think her family; an older man and woman with happy faces both with bright red hair, a younger girl with strawberry blonde hair, a tiny little boy.. Maybe 3 or 4, with the same strawberry blonde curls in the arms of Virginia.

Who was this boy?

I'd heard her sister, and she has spoken of her parents, but never of a brother.

"Declan?" The soft, angelic voice of my mate startles me back into the present. Turning, I see the most incredible sight I have ever laid eyes on; my heart thumps loudly in my chest, I feel a smile expand across my face and my eyes widen instantly.

Virginia's red hair is down, loose in long ringlets, natural and simple make up, and a hugging, yet flowing emerald green spaghetti strapped dress, a little white cardigan, and a pair of chunky strapped white kitten heels.

Beautiful.

"Virginia.." I whisper, "wow!"

A stunning, shy smile spreads across her angelic features, and a slight blush emanates over her high cheekbones.

~*~

One game of crazy golf, a walk along the canal, and a beautiful, candle lit dinner in the best restaurant in town; Virginia and I are walking along the outskirts of the woodland from my house to here.

We all live on the pack land; a variety of houses in the area, all within a mile or two of the pack house.

"Declan, thank you again for a lovely evening! I finally got to see you in another light!

You're smiling, you're happy and in your element.

It's a pleasure to see." Virginia murmurs, quickly grabbing my hand as we walk.

The shocking tingles of pleasure radiate over my skin as Virginia touches my hand; this is what mum and dad keep talking about.

That feeling!

Oh wow!

Both Virginia and I halt, our eyes stuck on one another as the electrical current meanders through our systems.

"Declan.." She whispers.

"Oh Virginia." I sigh, giving in to the waves and forces of intensity seeping over me.

My wolf is currently yapping at my skull, aching for release to mark and mate, but I know I can't allow that. It would be too soon, and betraying my brother. I have to be patient.

I may not be able to kiss or mark Virginia, but I can hold her; in a sweeping motion, she is in my arms and we are hugging tightly in our own little bubble.

Oh god, I think I love this girl!

As I leave Virginia at her front door, I feel my heart rip in two; one part staying with her, one part.. A lonely, neglected fragment is stuck inside my check, beating weakly.

Virginia is my reason for living.

My reason for life.

My everything.

My existence depends on her.

I gave my all this evening;

I took a plain, bog standard evening and turned it fun and exciting.

Virginia was laughing, and smiling; finding it funny how I kept missing the holes during crazy golf, or how I splattered my mussels sauce down my shirt.

It was a complete accident, but it made Virginia laugh, so I can take a little humiliation to see her eyes light up again.

Virginia Rosalie Lawless.

The love of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 18.3K 63
[BOOK ONE OF THE VAMPIRE AND THE GHOST SERIES] She's dead, he's undead. An unusual duo make their way through the modern world, and its modern chall...
6.9K 327 37
Ten years have passed since the accident in the barn when Finbarr O'Connor had lost his vision. For so long, he'd been pining for Emma Archer, though...
9.9M 647K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...