Love You Like A Mother

Por Snips_101

The war is over, the jedi were executed for treason, and then imperial times had begun. The only jedi left we... Más

chapter 1: One last time
chapter 2: ship wrecked
chapter 3: interrogation and new friends
chapter 4: to much information
chapter 5: an unexpected ally
chapter 6: Auntie Soka's got a boyfriend
chapter 7: Ahsoka's vision
chapter 8: a daring rescue
chapter 9: I'm sorry Junior
chapter 11: inside the cave
OH MY GOD!!!
VERY IMPORTANT
chapter 12: the chosen two?
chapter 13: the overdue news
chapter 14: Kill them, kill them all
Please read this
chapter 15: you can never escape me
chapter 16: it's what Anakin would do
chapter 17: Bariss Offee
chapter 18: opinions change
Chapter 19: I promise
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS
chapter 20: and the special babysitter is...
Chapter 21: CAN ANYTHING GO RIGHT!?!
chapter 22: deal or no deal?
chapter 23: I did the impossible
chapter 24: There is no hope
chapter 25: She's gone
chapter 26: the end of our beginning
epilogue
The Sequel
Please read this its very important

chapter 10: pure beauty

841 18 25
Por Snips_101

Ahsoka's pov
It was night fall. Everyone was informed of the plan, including Imperial Senator Lux Bonteri. I contacted him personally and made the plan. So we were going to arrive at the middle of the night. Sneak into his palace with Lux's help. We would set all our luggage in Lux's own suite just in case anyone searched the Silver Sky. And by our luggage I mean the hundreds of pieces of scrap metal were going to carry to finish our light sabers. Then after that Lux would go back to sleep and we would go to the secret caves in the Forbidden Land of Onderon. We would harvest all of our crystals and hopefully get back before anyone wakes up. We would spend the day smuggled in Lux's suite building our new light sabers. Once we were all finished we would leave and go back to the Rebellion. This was the most simple plan I had ever come up with, it's perfect! Obi-Wan and Master Yoda spent the whole day training Ezra in the basic knowledge of the force. The kid's a quick learner. Just an hour ago he tried lifting R2 of the ground. He succeeded for about 10 seconds. Then a thump, poor R2 is definitely gonna have some trust issued with him. As for me, I tried not to think about Luke to much. I tried to focus on Leia, on preparing her for the new mission as she continued to heal. I taught her about how to put together a light saber with the force, about the crystal, and just the Onderon caves in general. The caves in Onderon were very dangerous, there were all sorts of creatures lurking in its shadows, the temperature was so high you could die of just dehydration. But the worst thing is its humongous rock avalanches. One big boulder hits you and your gone. Or you could be trapped and run out of air. That's really a horrible way to die. But none of that was happening to my little Sky girl or me, we were both prepared for anything that came our way. Before we left I was sure to change my clothes since the Empire has seen me before in my previous outfit. Now I wear a army green crop top with darker green gloves that has a com link attached to it. Black army boots, two army green pieces of knee armour, dark blue pants and lastly a belt similar to the one I wore in the clone wars but a army green and dark green. (The picture is below also just ignore the face and lekku. It doesn't match up with the time, just pay attention to the outfit itself. Also this was not my original artwork, it took something off Google and made it my own.)

I must admit it is a lot easier to move my arms around in this outfit opposed to my previous one. I kept Anakin's saber on my new green belt. I wanted to have a blaster handy but I decided against it. Besides Obi-Wan would look down on me. He thinks blasters are so uncivilized yet he fought with a legion of clone troopers for 4 years. Ironic.

"Ready to go Auntie Soka?"

"Yep, let's go get the boys and Ventress. Oh and Leia don't forget your com link this time. We don't want another incident now do we?" We both shivered at the memory of when she was 7. Then we both laughed it off and headed out. I knocked on Luke's door and she knocked on Ezra's.

"5 more minutes!" Luke whined.

"I was thinking more like ten but okay. Meet us in the Silver Sky in 5 minutes."

"No wait no I take it back I take it back!"

"To late, now you only have 4 minutes." I taunted. I heard him get out of bed and scramble around his room. I think Ezra heard too because he busted out of his room putting on his torn up jacket.

"Race you there!" Ezra said to Leia. I rolled my eyes as they ran down the corridor. As long as they don't break my ship again then I like it when they play like that. Luke was still bustling about in there so I slowly followed them to the Silver Sky not bothering to run. Ventress preferred to sleep in my ship and I obliged. The only ones left were Rex and Obi-Wan. And knowing them they're probably already there. I opened the door to the main hanger and saw Ventress and Rex loading crates on my ship.

"What are those."

"Good morning Commander, these are pieces of scrap metal we collected for all your new laser swords." I rolled my eyes and gave him a sly smile. He spent 4 years fighting alongside Anakin Skywalker and I, he knows what a light saber is! I threw my bag on board. I'm just now realizing how often my copilot changes. Luckily there was two seats behind both pilot and copilot chair. Not to mention a decent sized sofa near the enterence with a decent sized table. Obi-Wan's people did an amazing job on my ship. It looks brand new. All the leather was either replaced or mended and cleaned. Every piece of metal in here seemed like it was polished and I checked the wiring. Pitch perfect. Hopefully this would be one of our easier missions. Everyone on the base was asleep except for us. Luke came running out barely dressed. He had a basic black shirt with black pants. His shoes were in his hand and his com link in the other. Could be worse. I sat down and fired up the converters, put the system online and when they were done loading the three crates I raised the ramp. We were in the air, Obi-Wan and Rex sat behind us while Ezra and Luke talked on the sofa. Ventess examined the spare parts in th back and Leia was my copilot. Right where she belonged. By my side. We were officially out of the atmosphere and I gave Leia the cue. She smiled and pulled the large lever back. With a big flash we were in hyperspace. Ezra and Luke were cute together. they would make the best of friends one day. I got out of my seat and went to my bedroom. I shut the door and I did something that even shocked myself. I was doing it again, willingly this time though. I took Anakin's light saber and placed it in both my hands while crossing my legs on the floor. I felt my awakeness slipping away. I was falling into another vieion. Now that my mind was clear perhaps this vision will be more clear then the last one. A silver flash and I was on the temple again. The same one as last time I was walking away from Anakin. But then something strange happened, I saw the whole scene from not my point of view. It was like 3rd person or something because I could see both of us. I saw the back of his head hang low and I descended down the steps of he jedi temple. Then another silver flash. I saw almost an identical scene. Except instead of me walking away, I was slowly walking forward. And instead of Anakin's dirty brownish blonde hair I saw a metallic black mask. I was a couple years older then I am now considering the lekku and facial markings. I also saw a young teenager behind the man I determined to be Vader. He had dark blue hair and he wore dirty orange clothes. Ezra! I was still seeing all of this from 3rd person point of view. Suddenly Vader spoke up.

"It was foretold you would be here. Our long awaited meeting has come at last."

"I'm glad I gave you something to look forward to." Older me said. Yes! I'm 32 and as snippy as ever! No wait focus Ahsoka, focus.

"We need, not, be adversaries. The Emperor will show you mercy if you tell me where the remaining jedi can be found."

"There are no jedi! You and your inquisitors have seen to that!" Older me spat at him. I'm not gonna lie, I'm slightly confused.

"Perhaps this child will confess what you will not."

"I was beginning to think I knew who you were, behind that mask. But I was wrong! My master could never be as vile as you!"

"Anakin Skywalker was weak. I destroyed him!" I knew it! I- I knew it. No! NO HO HO NO NO NO NO!!! IF HE WAS SHOT I COULD HANDLE BUT I CANT STAND THE FACT THAT THIS... THIS... MONSTER KILLED HIM IN COLD BLOOD!!! NO! COME ON OLDER ME! KICK HIS BUTT!!!

"Then I will avenge his death!"

"Revenge is not the jedi way."

"I am no ordinary jedi!" Older me pulled out light sabers. Two of them. Oh my god, why are they white? I charged towards him and a milasecond before our blades clashed I was returned to reality. This time I wasn't floating in the air. Weird? Oh well, we were coming up on Onderon anyways. I opened my door to find everyone waiting outside of it already. They look concerned, even Ventress seemed uneasy.

"What!?!" I said getting impatient with them.

"Yo- you were yelling." Leia said.

"And crying." Luke added.

"And making us all uncomfortable." Ventress said sarcastically. Oh, I was still crying. A single tear dripped down my cheek and Rex caught it before it hit the ground.

"Ahsoka, somethings wrong. And as your friend I want to know what."

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, and even if you did you wouldn't understand it Rex."

"I might not, but he might." Rex moved out of the way to reveal Obi-Wan. The look he gave me was so heartbreaking I bet it could make Ventress sob. I shed another tear and jumped in the arms of Obi-Wan. You never realize how much you need someone until your with them again. After a few moments Luke and Ezra left the group to land the ship. It was a couple of minutes, me and Obi-Wan cried into each others shoulders and eventually I felt tiny arms wrap around my lower hip. I looked down to see Leia, the Rex came around the corner and wrapped everyone in his arms. Obi-Wan really was crying. He knows something, I know he does.

"Thanks guys I feel better now, really I do." It wasn't a lie, more of a half truth. Bit remembering the fact I would get to see Lux I perked up quite a bit. I stopped tearing up and flung the bag around one arm and my chest. I lowered the ramp and used the force to cushion the sound as it hit the ground. We all jumped off of it landing on the concrete landing platform. I loudly whispered.

"Stay with the ship R2." Everyone jumped high enough to miss the metal ramp except Ezra. I won't be to hard on him.

"Does everyone have their com links?"

"Yes." They all replied in unison.

"On my count we sync, ready. Three two one... now." We all pressed the green button at the same time.

"Obi-Wan and Rex will stay here and transport the crates from the ship all the way up to Lux- I mean Mr. Bonteri's suite. The caves here can be misleading and deceiving. Only you can see your crystals, you must choose your own paths. That said, the caves will probably split us up, hence the reason were wearing com links. If anyone is in danger I want you to send me your coordinates. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Good, now let's go have a chat with Bonteri." They nodded and we all tip toed into the empty halls. Someone jumped out at us with a gun. Luke chopped him in the neck and yanked away his hlaster. Leia force pushed him all the way to the other end of the long hall. Oh no, his face landed in the moonlight for all of us to see.

"Lux!" I said louder then I probably shouldve. We all ran to him and I knelt down beside him.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"Well, all of you stopped spinning so yeah, I'm decent." I giggled and helped him up. I stepped back into the tiny crowd.

"Now that my sights clear it's good to see you all."

"You to Senator, it's been far too long." Obi-Wan said.

"A pleasure to see you again master Kenobi. You to Captain Rex." Rex nodded.

"And you two must be the two rascals who broke my ship. Nice to meet you both."

"Uh excuse me!?! Your ship!?! Last time I checked the Silver Sky was mine."

"Ahsoka! The silver sky is so pretty I'm used to thinking it's mine."

"Hmm, well stop thinking my ship is pretty when I'm standing right here."

"Oh don't worry, the ship is pretty but it doesn't compare to your pure beauty, my dear." I couldn't help but blush a little.

"This is lovely, but we need to get moving and get back before its to late."

"Right Master Kenobi. This way, I have my best speeder waiting for you outside." Hmm, he looked handsomer since the last time I saw him. His hair was grown out just a tad to much for his style but I liked it. He still had 2 messy little bangs off on the sides and his face just got more... more lovable.

"Hmm, best speeder huh."

"Of course my dear. Only the best for the pure beauty that is Ahsoka. It's the latest model. Made to get you from one place to another quicker."

"I'll be the judge of that." I sassed. He opened a door and sure enough we were outside now with a huge luxury speeder. I ran to it, it was gorgeous and I couldn't resist it's shiny silver exterior. It's basically the Silver Sky but smaller. I smiled at him and got on board. Ventress, Ezra and Luke sat on the ledge while me and Sky girl turned on the controls

"The coordinates to the caves are already programmed in the speeder."

"Thanks Lux. We'll be back by sunrise... theoretically!" Before he could say anymore I speeded off towards the big mountains. We were on our way to the caves. And thank god, I dint think I can hold onto Anakin's light saber for much longer without going crazy. Wait, maybe I already am crazy!?! Oh well, we'll find out soon enough.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15.7K 392 50
Every decision has long reaching consequences. When Ahsoka Tano is taken to the future, she joins Luke Skywalker as he attempts to rescue his friends...
73.3K 1.7K 32
Everything happens for a reason. Everything happens because the Force permits it. So what was the real reason behind Ahsoka being brought into Mortis...
241K 6.1K 46
BOOK 1 (Dynasty series) ☑️COMPLETED☑️ "Thought we build a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake" THEIR DYNASTY FELL... Aaliyah was dedicated to the Jed...
32.6K 696 35
Ahsoka Tano's life has changed since the rebellion on Onderon. Her thoughts dwell on Lux Bonteri, the newly appointed Senator. She knows attachment i...