Stay Forever~

By Moth_69

Saeran X reader story <3 It might get a little spicy here and there ^^ I plan for this to be a long/slower s... More

Chapter 2 - Arrival
Chapter 3 - Garden

Chapter one - The Party

11 0 0
By Moth_69

  Its day 11:

Pov y/n:

I wake up and look at the clock, i realize the party starts in two hours. I get up and take a quick shower. The water is warm. I dry off, get dressed then brush my hair and teeth. I look around for something to do. I hear a notification from my phone, i walk over to the bed and take my phone off the charger and pick it up. I notice i have a message from 'Unknown'

Unknown: "Hey its me, i realize they increased the security system for the RFA. Could you help me out and send me the address to the party? Im sure you're dying to meet me."

I stand in shock, I hesitate to answer but i start typing.

Y/N: "Uh-.. uhm- sure. (Address) I would love to meet you- but, you're not dangerous, are you?"

Unknown: "Ah, thank you so much! And I guess you'll have to find out!"

Y/N: "What do you mean-"

I sit waiting for a response but there was nothing. I sit there wondering what he looks like. Is he tall, short? I wonder if he's handsome- I smile, "see you"
I get up and walk to the door. "Let me make sure I'm not forgetting anything. Phone, bag, keys, oh! Lock the door!" I lock the door and close it behind me. I go to the party. When i arrive i see many people gathered outside, i go through the crowd and go in. I see Jaehee standing near the door, Seven on his computer hacking, and Yoosung looking at me.
"Y/N? Is that you?" Yoosung shouts running towards me. "Yes its me" i reply giggling a bit. Yoosung smiles and blushes a bit, "You look so pretty!" He says smiling still. Jaehee walks up to me and greets me, "I'm honored to meet you in person!" she says and I nod. Jumin and Zen walk in through the door, they looked a little mad at each other as usual. Zen walks up to me, "Are you (Y/N)?" I nod. "You look gorgeous!" He replies, i smile "thank you" We continue on with the party, everything goes normal and as planned. A sudden realization hit me, I invited unknown to the party- shit how could I forget. I start thinking of what would happen if they see him, or realize i was the one to invite him. I feel my phone buzz, and check my phone. It's a message from unknown, i read it.

Unknown: "Come outside if you want to see me"

I put my phone back in my purse, i tap Jaehee on the shoulder, "I need to go" i tell her, she replies "Oh? Are you okay? Well, have a safe trip, i'll tell the others you had to go" she smiles and waves as i walk away. I go to the door and open it. Its so quiet outside with everyone being inside. I start looking around, there's no one. I start to walk around. I think to myself, if i was trying not to get caught i would probably try to stay out of sight. I walk to the back of the building. I see someone with white hair with pink at the tips, he looks pretty tall- he has a tattoo with an eye on his arm. I stare at him. "Why are you staring at me (Y/N)?" He says. I stand in shock, how did he know my name? Who is he? He started walking towards me and grabbed my arm, he leaned in and said in my ear: "Do you want to join me, come to paradise with me?" I sit there sweating a bit. "Don't even try to scream, be still. Stop trying to fight. You're the one who invited me." I stand there realizing what i have done, this is my fault. "So, will you accept or decline my invite?" He asks. "I- i uhm- i- i a-" i stutter, "I accept-!" I say suddenly. He smiles, "good, now don't try to struggle it'll only make it worse" he puts a blindfold over me eyes and i can feel him carrying me, he sits me down in a car. I hear the door close, he gets in the front seat. "Get yourself comfortable, its a long drive. You can sleep if you want." He takes off my blindfold and hand me a pillow and a blanket. I position myself in a comfortable position to sleep, i lay down in the back seat. I didn't know what to do so i just sat there looking at him. He looked at me, "sleep my princess" and then he kept driving. I was wore out from the party, i do need sleep. I close my eyes and doze off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
80.4K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...