cuter than felipe ➶︎ flamingo

natlikesflamingo tarafından

" albert's cute, isn't he? " - an albert / flamingo x reader in which the two meet through a mutual friend at... Daha Fazla

INTRODUCTION
FAQ
№ 1 || Seniors
№ 2 || Friend
№ 3 || Bad Impression
№ 4 || Flamingo
№ 5 || Anytime
№ 6 || Jake
№ 7 || Something's Up
№ 8 || Explaining
№ 9 || Listening
№ 10 || Maltipoo
№ 11 || Obvious
№ 12 || Caught Pink Handed
№ 13 || Go Figure
№ 14 || Wrong Idea
№ 15 || Lost
№ 16 || Jayden
№ 17 || Group Chat
№ 18 || Kirsten?
№ 19 || Hoodie
Author's Note (Important)
№ 20 || Dan
№ 21 || This Isn't Over
№ 22 || Cameras
№ 23 || Leah
№ 24 || Megan
№ 25 || Secrets
№ 26 || Here's The Plan
№ 27 || Brainwashed
№ 28 || Dirty Lies
№ 29 || Hot Babe
№ 30 || New Kid
№ 31 || Thanos Snap
№ 32 || Perfect Guy
№ 33 || Nothing, Ttyl
№ 34 || Incoming Call
№ 35 || Comments
№ 36 || Suspicious
№ 37 || Flirting
№ 38 || Lana
№ 39 || Your New Boyfriend
№ 40 || Life Isn't Fair
№ 41 || Where Are You
A Thank You Gift ❤️
№ 43 || Too Smart
№ 44 || French
№ 45 || Meet Up
№ 46 || Plan A
№ 47 || Plan B
№ 48 || Travel
№ 49 || Chucky Cheese's
№ 50 || Backyard Boy
№ 51 || Christmas Eve
№ 52 || Christmas (Part 1)
№ 53 || Christmas (Part 2)
№ 54 || Christmas (Part 3)
№ 55 || New Years (Part 1)
№ 56 || New Years (Part 2)
№ 57 || Collab
№ 58 || Feelings
№ 59 || Stalling
№ 60 || Something Off
№ 61 || Schemes
№ 62 || Making Mistakes
№ 63 || Pretty Eyes
№ 64 || Rejection
№ 65 || Cancelled
№ 66 || Avoiding
№ 67 || Show Off
№ 68 || Not His
№ 69 || Disgust
№ 70 || Celebrity
№ 71 || Cuter Than That
№ 72 || I Love You
№ 73 || Cuter Than Felipe (Fin)
OTHER BOOKS
EXTRA CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER 1/2!

№ 42 || Sucks To Suck

2.1K 51 458
natlikesflamingo tarafından

(y'all might not be ready for this 😬)

~after school, the same day~

Albert P.O.V

School was finally over, and I was walking out of 4th period when I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Wait up!" Megan's voice calls behind me, and makes a small smirk appear on my face. "Sorry, I totally forgot anyone existed for a second." "It's fine, but I have an idea." She smiles, leading us out of the classroom. "Oh no?" I say in a questioning tone, and she laughs. "So basically," She starts, walking through the halls with me to the exit. "We'll look for Y/N at the gas station." "Why would she be there?" I ask. "Who knows? Better safe than sorry. And even if she's not there, we could probably use her tech stuff to find her somehow." Megan explains. "True." I sigh. "Alright, so are we going?" She asks. "Sure." I look down at my feet. "Albert, it's gonna be alright." "Yeah, but what if we don't find her?" I question. "We're going to find her. Who knows if she was even kidnapped?" "You have a point." "I always have a point." She giggles and I chuckle. We're close to the exit when we see two kids making out. The girl was leaning against the wall and the guy had her pinned.

Ok, ew.

At least that's what I thought until I realized who the two kids were.

Jake.

And.

Kirsten.

~smol bean time skip~

Megan P.O.V

"Making out?! In the hallway?" Albert questions, looking from the road, to me, then back at the road, clenching his hands on the wheel. "I don't know." I fiddle with my hands, at a loss for words. "I don't think I wanna see what I just saw ever again." He says. "Nobody does." I sigh. "That may have been the worst thing that's happened to me all month, and this month's been crappy as heck." He explains, continuing to drive. "I should've never trusted her, I shouldn't have ever trusted anyone..." "Albert, you know you can trust me." I smile. "Yeah... but I feel like my life is slowly becoming a lie." Albert let's out a few strangled laughs, which was weird for me to hear because the laughs are always genuine, not a distraction from breaking down. "I still can't believe any of this. Like, are you kidding me Kirsten? Jake? There are, what, 200 other boys in the school to choose fro-" "ALBERT!" I scream, turning the car wheel to the left rambunctiously because of the car that had just pulled in right in front of us. We both get pushed to the side, which would've been better than hitting that car. He pulls over, slowly, his eyes widened. He takes a moment, resting his head on the wheel, heavy breathing in and out. "Albert, be careful." I say quietly. I felt so empty in that moment. "Sorry. There's just... A lot on my mind." "It's fine." I sigh, and Albert pulls back onto the road and starts driving again.

~smol bean time skip~

"Looks like... We're here." Albert sighs, using his quirky tone and opens his car door, and so do I. We approach the gas station but we hear a car pulling into it which was odd because nobody knew about this place but me, Albert, and Y/N. We look behind us and see a white SUV, with a man in the front seat and someone in the back. "I thought you said nobody was here." I heard from inside the car. The back window rolls down slowly, me watching it. "What's happening-" Albert asks, staring at the vehicle. The back window rolls down all the way and I see a face that was my legitimate happiness in that moment.

"Y/N?" Albert turns his head and she nods, biting her lower lip with a worried look. We could barely see her, because we were further away. "Hide." She mouths. "What did she say?" Albert turns to me and asks. "She said hide. Albert, we need to hide." I whisper and he nods and pulls me into the gas station, taking me to the back rooms and closing the door. He leans on the back of the door, breathing heavily. "Stay here. I'm gonna go distract Dan." "Are you crazy?! You have to stay here!" I protest. "No, I'm gonna do this. For Y/N."

Y/N P.O.V

"Who is that?" Dan asks, staring at someone doing the default Fortnite dance in front of the gas station.

Albert.

Albert looks at me, with this sweet look, and winks, continuing to dance. I mouth, "no" at him, but he smiles and shakes his head yes. "It's that little boyfriend of mine, Albert." I giggle. "Oh, really?" Dan asks. "Yup." "Well I'll go take care of him." "You do that." I smirk and Dan gets out of the car, walking towards Albert. He throws one more quirky smile at me and stops dancing, and I mouth, "be careful", and he nods.

(btw y'all are not dating, Dan called you boyfriend and girlfriend before so that's why I- you get it)

Albert P.O.V

"What's up, kidnapper?" I smirk at him and he gasps. "Me? Kidnapper?" He scoffs in a sarcastic tone. "Look, Dan, if you really think obeying everything your little cousin tells you to do is right, all it's doing is making you look like an idiot." I chuckle. "Well you obviously fell into her trap." He laughs. "At least I had someone to get me out of it." I smirk. "Do you have any idea what Y/N did to me?!" He screamed. "Yeah, I know she begged you to stop abusing her. You little abusive freak, you probably only wanted her for her bod-" "Don't even start with that! I tried to make Y/N happy!" "Is abuse your insight on making people happy?" "Is stealing girlfriends your insight on making people happy?!" He tests. "First of all, she's not my girlfriend, second of all, even if she was I don't think she's ever wanted anything to do with you!" "She's not your girlfriend because you're not good enough for her!"

We continued to fight in the parking lot, but I soon see Y/N climbing out of the car, and I motion her to go behind Dan and into the tech room. "What are you-" Dan sees my motions and looks behind him. "I wasn't doing anything." I say in a mock-ish tone. "Liar." "Abusive boyfriend." I say in the same tone, smirking, watching Y/N walk into the gas station and into the tech room. I let out a silent sigh of relief, as I figure out how to get Dan off my back, tuning out his rambling at me.

Imagine Dan as a monster.

How do you defeat a monster?

...

find it's weakness?

I remembered how defensive he got when I mentioned that he didn't really value Y/N whatsoever.

I've got it.

I get closer to him. "Listen buster, Y/N isn't going with you just so you can use her as a little toy. She's too scared to even talk about what you did to her with her closest friends. You ruined her, you realize that, right? You absolutely ruined her. She wants nothing to do with you and once you're sent to prison, nobody will want anything to do with you." I whisper, smirking. "Yeah, not like she wants anything to do with you either." "That's all you got?" I fold my arms around my chest. "I'm sure she'd rather be with me than anywhere near you." I protest. "You know what?" "what?" I ask in the same tone. "You can have her! She's not good enough for me anyways." "Sucks to suck, doesn't it, Daniel?" I smirk at him, and he walks away into his car.

You've done it, Albert.

You saved Y/N.

Y/N P.O.V

"We were just driving and driving, I tried calling you guys but it wasn't working..." "Well, all that matters is that you're here now." Megan smiles and I smirk. "Yeah." We hear the door opening and my eyes widen at Megan.

Please don't be Dan...

"Hey there sisters!" I hear, as the door flings open. "Albert!" I get up from sitting on the floor with Megan and throw myself into his arms with no hesitation, and he wraps his arms around me. I feel tears threatening to come out. Not sad tears, happy tears. "Thank you." I thank Albert, my voice a little muffled. "Anytime." He continues the inside joke. Me and Albert never really had a legitimate interaction like that, we've always been so awkward around each other and just tried to hide it.

But I didn't care about the awkwardness.

I missed Albert.

BIG AUTHORS NOTE THINGY

yay wahoo albert such a hero 

I love how I just criticize my own book with these authors notes lol

also uh, this is really cringy I'm sorry

also thanks for 6k reads, that's a lot why are people reading this

BYE <3

(Word count: 1477 omg-)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

321K 7.3K 34
Y/N and Tommy have been best friends ever since they can remember. Well, when you live right next door and your parents are very close friends it's k...
88.7K 1.1K 30
Dream without fear, love without limits. • • Hi, hello. Welcome to another stupid OneShot book where stupid stuff happens. Since there are mostly xR...
12.1K 168 15
Albert, your favorite dude from AlbertsStuff and Flamingo, meets someone he never even knew about. He is unsure what he thinks of this G0Z, but deci...
5.6K 59 16
A story about 2 childhood bestfriends who have finally decided to become lovers instead of the friends they have been this whole time. Y/n = Your na...