Sherlock's Sister

By Charliepeaceout

Oxford Holmes. Forgotten sister of Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes. More

Hello. My names Oxford Holmes
Sherlock
Chapter Three
Oxford
Mycroft
♪The Last Goodbye♪
Raindrops on my skin.
I'm so sorry!!
OH & JW vs SH & MH
Leaving Drama and More
Moriarty & Sherlock & John. Oh My!
CONGRATULATIONS!! (not an update)
Game is On!
Remeber Me
Killing for Saving

It's All About Forgiveness.

1.4K 66 3
By Charliepeaceout

Oxford's POV

I ran out of the cab and into Ally's house.

"Ally." I said sternly when I saw her eating breakfast.

"Hi Oxi-. What's the matter?"

I scoffed and started pacing.

"Are you my real friend or are you just faking it because Mycroft told you too." I asked angrily.

Ally's face went pale and then back to her normal color. She sighed.

"At first I didn't want to do it. But when I heard your story and how heartbroken you were....I couldn't not be friends with you. I went and told Mycroft after a week of meeting each other, that I couldn't fake being friends. I never told him an update since then. I never contacted him. He tried. But I never answered him. " she said sadly as she told me the story.

I sighed and walked over and gave her a big hug. We sat there and cried for a few minutes.

"I forgive you Ally. I do. I....I was just hurt that you could do that. I will never doubt you again. I promise. " I said crying.

We hugged tightly and sat there talking.

"Oxie? " Ally said after a while.

"Yeah? "

"You need to go and forgive Sherlock and Mycroft." She said timidly.

I sighed knowing she was right. I just didn't want too.

"I suppose. Can you come with?" I asked.

She shook her head.

" No you need to do this by yourself."

I smiled at her and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you!! Okay. I'll go right now. If I don't come back tonight text me. I might stay at their house." I said as I went to go grab my purse.

She smiled and hugged me again.

"Go get them Oxford." She whispered.

I smiled thanks and headed out the door.

As I walked down the sidewalk something poked my arm. I turned around to see two men standing there smiling. All my limbs fell lose and I was casted into darkness.

A.N.

Short chapter. :( I hate those. But BIG shout out to labarladyan for voting for all my book's! She has amazing books too!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 406 24
Autumn Moriarty. Jim Moriarty's sister. She is hiding from everyone she used to know. Her brother, her family, her former friends. When she meets Mr...
14.8K 561 16
When the older Holmes brother passes, John helps Sherlock struggle through the grief, doing his best.
114K 4.7K 12
A Johnlock fanfiction based on BBC Sherlock in which Sherlock and John solve a case and discover they have feelings for each other. (COMPLETE)
36.2K 1.1K 26
Sadie Holmes, discovers that she is the daughter of Mycroft and the Niece of Sherlock Holmes. But when she goes to meet them, she is forced into an a...