Carl Grimes One Shots (carl x...

De CoralGrimesPoppa

Requests are open again! Carl grimes one shots!! This is my first time writing anything on Wattpad but I love... Mai multe

Jealous
Car Ride
Roaming (Pt. 1)
Roaming (Pt. 2)
I'm Fine.
Why Are You Staring At Me?
We're Not Enemies Anymore (Part 1)
We're Not Enemies Anymore (Part 2)
Captured
That's Not The Game
Why Do You Have My Knife?
Enemy Act
Forced Friendship
Don't Say You Love Me
Intimidated
Is That My Shirt?
Why Didn't You Tell Me?
Plan
Training (Part 1)
Training (Part 2)
Want To Try That Again?
We're Going To Be Okay
Finally Feel Safe
Wanna Bet?
Meeting
One Hell Of A Week
Back Home
Negan's Talk
Adorably Annoying
We're Dating Now
Let Me Break Up With You
Carl, Just Do It
Get Over Yourself
Take It
THANK YOU!
The Line Up
The Line Up (Part 2)
Announcement :)
Overprotective
I Hate You
I'll Make You Better
To Let You Know
I Was Just Jealous
Anxiety
Why'd You Wipe My Kiss Away?
The Enemies' Kids
Glad I Didn't Listen
Thank You Again!
Mad At You
Go With Carl Grimes
New Date (Part 2)
I Spy
Ever.
I Spy (Part 2)
UPDATE!!
You'd Make A Good Wife
We'll See
Our Judith
Stay
_Important Announcement! (please read)
Stuck With Me
Only Me
That's My Girl
AnNoUnCeMeNt!!!!!
IMPORTANT! (Requests open)
Bitten. "Honor" S8 E9
Uno
Medicine

New Date (Part 1)

4.2K 78 32
De CoralGrimesPoppa

Sometimes I take OTP prompts or sentences or something, choose three, and combine them into one for these imagines. Super fun. 10/10 would recommend. I will let you know when I do this! 

Yes, I did it in this one. 

Also just imagine that Spencer is like 18-20ish in this because Y/N and Carl are like 17-18 (or at least that's how I picture them)

"Carl! Carl, guess what!" I shout when I walk through the front door of his house without knocking. Rick is standing by the couch with Michonne drinking a cup of coffee before he starts his day. 

Rick points up the stairs and Michonne laughs at my excitement. I rush up the stairs and barge into Carl's room, but he's still sleeping. 

"Carl, get the fuck up, I have something to tell you!" I say, whacking him with a pillow. 

He finally sits up and groggily opens his eyes. He stares at me a moment before saying in a scratchy voice, "What the fuck?"

I roll my eyes. "I'm giving you twenty seconds to wake up so you can actually understand what I'm saying."

Carl rubs his eyes and slowly sits up in his bed, yawning. "Okay, I'm ready. What's your exciting news?"

I take a small breath before I spill. "Spencer asked me out! Like on a date!" I clap my hands excitedly. 

Carl doesn't smile. In fact, Carl doesn't do anything. 

"Ugh, are you still too tired? Am I gonna have to explain this again in twenty minutes?"

"Like, Spencer Monroe? Deanna's son?" 

I nod my head. "The only Spencer in Alexandria, dipshit. I'm literally so happy right now."

"That's great," Carl says. "When? And where are you going?"

"Tonight. Well, evening. Around five."

"And where are you going?" he repeats. 

I was hoping he wouldn't ask again. He won't like my answer. "Over the wall," I mumble. 

"Huh?" Carl questions, raising his eyebrows.

"Over the wall," I say clearly but quietly. 

Carl shakes his head. "No, you're not. Tell him you're not and that you guys are going somewhere else that is in Alexandria's walls."

"Carl, you can't make me do that. It's not like I'm going alone. Besides, he says he's going to show me a special spot he always goes to, so you know it's safe if he's been there a million times."

Carl quickly gives up, knowing that I'm going to go anyway. "Please be safe."

I smile at him. "You know I will."

When I get downstairs Rick is dressed and Michonne is gone. "Bye Rick," I say with a wave. He nods his head in response. 

As I'm walking back to my house I'm stopped by a smiling Spencer. "Hey," he says. "You know that rock on the right side of the entrance about two hundred feet out in the woods? The giant one that you really can't miss?"

I nod. 

"Let's meet up there at five, okay? Then I can take you to my spot."

"Okay," I respond, but inside I'm screaming with joy. 

"I gotta go, helping my mom with something. See you at five," he says, jogging back to his house. 

I smile to myself and sit on my porch steps, soaking in the sun. Not too long later Carl joins me on the steps. 

"What's up?" I ask him.

He shrugs. "Just bored I guess."

"Same. I can't wait for five o'clock," I say. 

He smirks and looks down at the ground. "I'm happy for you."

4:45 rolls around and I decide to head out over the wall so I get there on time. Fortunately, Eugene is in charge of the gate right now and I can always convince him to let me out. I wonder if Spencer does the same thing. 

"Can you please open the gates?" I ask Eugene. 

"I do not have the authority to make that decision."

"It's important!" I beg. 

Eugene look around a little bit then looks back at me. "Fine. But I am not responsible for any injuries you sustain." He then opens the gates just enough so I can squeeze out. 

"Thanks Eugene," I say as I slip through the gate. I walk through the woods taking in the calm scenery around me. 

I finally reach the rock and hoist myself up so I'm sitting on it, and then check my watch. 4:58. Perfect timing. My stomach flips when I realize how nervous I actually am. In about two minutes I'll be on a date with Spencer. In two minutes I'll have such an amazing night. 

Not two, but four minutes pass and Spencer still isn't here. Well, maybe he's busy. He had work to do when he talked to me earlier, I think. I sigh and tap the rock with a stick I found, waiting for Spencer to finally show up. 

5:10. Maybe he's trying to hurry things up with his work so he can come. Or maybe he went the wrong way. Maybe I'm at the wrong rock? No way, it's exactly the rock he described. 

5:30. I'm starting to get more nervous now. Did something happen to him? Did he get caught trying to go over the gate? Why didn't he just ask Eugene?

Am I getting stood up?

No, Spencer wouldn't do that. Would he? He seemed really into me. He seemed like he wanted to get to know me and was excited about our date, too. I'm assuming if something happened to him Carl would have come to get me by now. 

6:00. I have a lump in my throat and I'm getting cold. I just want to go home. I definitely got stood up. 

I'm about to walk back in the direction I came but tears are falling down my cheeks and I don't want anyone to see that my eyes are red and puffy. Especially Spencer and Carl. I sink down against the rock until I'm seated on the ground and cry into my arms that are rested on my knees. I know I'm not the prettiest, but why won't anyone give me a chance? Why would someone embarrass me like that?

"Y/N?" I hear a voice call which startles me. 

I quickly wipe the tears from my eyes but I know it's pointless since I clearly look like I've been crying. I look up to see Carl looking at me with concern. As soon as he sees my face he rushes down to my level and wraps his arms around me. 

"Thank God you're okay," he whispers into my hair as he rubs my back. "I knew you were alone and I was afraid you would run into a hoard or something."

I cling to Carl as tight as possible, unable to stop the tears, but still managing to ask, "How'd you know?"

"I saw that asshole with Enid. They were cuddled up leaning against a tree. That's when I realized he stood you up and if anything happened to you I promised myself I would murder him."

I shake my head. "I'm used to it. Shit like this always happened to me before the world... you know. But it hurts each time it happens."

"Why are people such dicks? You're funny, kind, smart, caring... beautiful." He says the last word quieter than the others which makes me blush. 

"You don't have to say those things."

"I know I don't. I'm being honest."

We're both silent for a few minutes while I cuddle into Carl's chest. When I stop sniffling Carl stands up and pulls me to my feet, keeping his hands in mine. 

"You know what?" he says enthusiastically. 

"What?"

Carl grins. "I'm taking you on the date you deserve."

My eyes widen in surprise. Out of everything he could have said, I was not expecting that. 

"What?"

"You heard me. Come on! If you want to..."

I nod my head and smile, and Carl grabs one hand and pulls me into a run towards the edge of the woods and down the road. "Carl, where are we going?" I laugh. "Doing cardio is not my ideal date." We both slow down to a walk, panting. "But seriously, where are we going?"

"I would say 'you'll see' but I know you will keep asking so I'll just tell you. It's my favorite store that I found from the time living here. It reminds me of home."

I smile at the ground. "That's better than any place Spencer would have taken me. How long till we get there?"

Carl points down the road. "Right around that corner."

I take off running again, excited to get there. 

"I thought we weren't doing cardio!" Carl shouts, catching up to me and then matching my pace. 

"Is that it?" I ask, slowing down to a stop when we round the corner. 

Carl nods and grabs my hand, leading me into the store. He yanks on the door handle and it scrapes against the ground. "What the hell?" he mutters. Finally he's able to pry it open, and he shuts it behind us so no walkers can get in. "Well, this is it."

I look around, taking everything in. "It's really nostalgic for some reason," I say.

"It looks just like the one near my old house. My dad and I used to go there every Friday to pick up pizza. Wait, I have to show you what I found out back of the store a couple weeks ago. It's outside." He heads over the door and pushes it, but it doesn't budge. He tries it again, and again, and again, before he looks back at me. 

"Why isn't it opening?" I ask. "Is it jammed?"

Carl nods. "I think so." 

"So what do we do? Can we break the glass?"

He shakes his head. "Too dangerous. Besides, the noise would attract the walkers and what if we get injured? We would die. I'll try to see if I can get it to open, but if not we're safe in here for now."

I swallow. "How are you not nervous about this? You seem so calm."

"I've been in situations like this before. If you panic, you're more likely to die." Carl tries to play with the bottom of the door and the door lock for about 20 minutes before he gives up and sighs. 

"It's not working?"

He shakes his head. "We can figure it out tomorrow when it's light outside. I don't want to risk it at night."

"Maybe dates just aren't for me," I joke. 

"No," Carl says. "Boring dates aren't for you. You can't deny this hasn't been interesting."

I was gonna make this one part but I realized I had more to write lol.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

138K 2.2K 28
Here's just a series of imagines that I make randomly, so enjoy them ♡
129K 2.1K 32
Hello! I am going to be making imagines for The Walking Dead Game characters! I will try and make them as gender neutral as possible, but as my reade...
2.2K 54 13
One shots of your favourite TWD characters. Includes Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes , Carl Grimes, Kelly & More. Disclaimer! I don't own any of the charac...
84.7K 1.3K 67
\Carl Grimes X Reader/ COMPLETE Rewrite is out now "This world was made for us. We were meant to be together. To fight together, to make it through...