Thorough Breds 1: My Prince(1...

By I_Elliana

Book 1 of the "Thoroughbred Alphas series". ** This story is a fanfiction from TharnType the series. ** Warni... More

Disclaimer
Intro (must read)
1- Alpha and Omega
2- The first to call his name
3- From two different worlds
4- A lesson not learned
5- Anything for him
6- He who won't return
7- He who came back
8- A lie revealed
9- Face to Face
10- Tharn's only
11- His sickness
12- Another promise
13- A forbidden romance
14.1- Love me (part 1)
14.2- love me (part 2)
15- No one stopped with once
16- In the name of broken resolves
17- For the sake of friendship and love
19- The first cracks
20- His engagement
21- Splinters in his heart
22-To trust or to not
23- Pulling them apart
24- The heat
Here we go again
25- His Chosen
26-The ring
27- The rise.
28- The War
Extra
From the Author

18- True blood alpha

1.5K 143 4
By I_Elliana

"Tharn please!!" Type pouted as Tharn put yet another piece of toast on his plate.

The stubborn prince had even buttered it for him.

And it was oddly romantic, however,  Type was about to throw up from overeating. He'd had 6 pieces already.

They were having breakfast in Tharn's room. He tried to stay as far away from this place as possible; afraid of getting seen. So,  he and Tharn had spent the last 7 nights in his room in the servant quarters.

Yesterday night however, Tharn had taken him to his room, and Type had been too lost in pressure to care.

And so here he was, sitting in Tharn's bed, in his shirt- his own ripped to shreds. And covered in marks that hurt in the sweetest of ways.

"You need your energy Type." And then gave him a half smile-half smirk.

"I can't wait to see you with some curves." Type blushed, his face turning a sweet red- that and the shy smile on his face, made Tharn's heart hurt with happiness.

"I already have curves. Anymore food and I'll be fat." Type was mumbling,  and Tharn wanted to coo at him. Except Type would maybe kill him, or shout at him- or shout at him and then kill him.

He moved in closer, his arm circling around Type's waist. His lips traced the shell of Type's air, leaving a kiss at the top, before pulling the lobe with his teeth. He moaned, and Tharn whispered in his ear.

"Maybe I should fatten you up, that'll take care of your hoard of admirers around the palace. And I could keep you all to myself." His hand went up Type's thigh, his intention clear, before Type shouted.

"Tharn!! We're having breakfast, y-you can't!! There's food."

He smiled as he did most of the time now, and ran his tongue over his lower lip, while running his eyes from the top of Type's head down to his legs.

"That can be settled." He clapped his hands and 2 guards entered the room and cleared out the dishes. One of them looked up at Type to ask him if he wished to finish his toast, before he forgot what he was going to say.

His eyes were glued to Type's face as he lost train of his thought, and it didn't take long for Type to notice his stare.

"Can I help you with something?" His words had snapped Tharn out of how beautiful Type's neck looked, towards the man in question.

He didn't like the way the man was staring at Type. That slight blush on his cheeks, and the way his eyes had gone all big and round.

Only he was allowed to look at Type that way. Hr growled before he even knew what he was doing, and he couldn't help but feel joy in the man's flinch of fear.

He spluttered in terror, before bowing by the neck and rushing out.

How dare he? How dare he look at Type like that? Tharn would show him. He would take him down to the dungeon, there he would slowly rip out both his eyes,  and claw out that annoying face.

Once the man was nice and screaming, he'd slowly cut him open from chest to hip, and hang him up by his own intestines.

"Tharn.."

Tharn would make sure he knew exactly what he was suffering for, so the last thing he could ever hear was that Type was his.

"Tharn!!" Type's voice startled him out of his thoughts and he panicked about what to do. He had to hide his madness, his thirst for murder from Type.

He could never know.

"What were you thinking about?"

Torturing and murdering any man that ever thinks about you. "Nothing."

Type looked at him a minute longer, and Tharn wondered if he could see what a monster he was.

If he ever saw Tharn for his true self, would be run? Hate him? Be afraid of him? Tharn never wanted to know, and so Type could never find out.

"Tharnnn.." Type rubbed his head against his shoulder, p and like so many times before, Tharn felt like he was about to get diabetes.

"Hmm?" Type looked at at him, a smile on his face. "Tharn.." His smile grew even wider and Tharn squinted his eyes.

"Why are you so cute?" His eyebrows raised at Type's words. "I'm not cute Type."

Type nodded his head, that goofy smile still on his face. “You are. You're so cute."

"I'm not."

"You are"

"I'm not."

"You are"

"I'm not cute. I'm hot."

Type smirked at that, moving closer.

"You're cute, like a puppy."

Then he was screaming in laughter as Tharn jumped him, tackling him and pinning him down to the bed.

"Say Tharn is hot."

Tyle shook his head in stubborness. "Why would I do that when you're so cute."

Tharn growled. "Really? You won't say it?" "No." Tharn cocked a brow before he smirked at Type and dragged his hands to his belly.

"Stop. Stop. Please!!" Type rolled around on the bed, erupting in fits of laughter as Tharn tickled his sides.

"Ahh...My stomach hurts. Fine!! Fine!!" Tharm stopped to look at him with a look that screamed victory, and a warm and soft look in his eyes.

"Say it." Type huffed and pouted, but finding no place to escape, gave in. "Tharn is-"

His words were cut off as Tharn pressed their lips together, and his hand clutched into the prince's shirt, as he was lost to the world -once again.

******

"Type.." Tharn came out on the balcony with a blanket in his hand. "What are you doing here?" He wrapped the blanket around Type's body, pulling some up to cover his head too, until he looked almost like a penguin.

"I'm enjoying the air.." Type was numbling now, his head pressed firmly against Tharn's chest. His lover's arms circled around him, pressing him further into his body.

"Stupid. You know you get sick easily." He was pouting from worry, and somehow that made Type smile.

"Tharn??"

"Hmm?"

"What are you?" Tharn freezed at those words. The 3 words he had dreaded to hear. His brain whizzed as he thought of anything he might have done to give it away.

Every single scenario he had planned for this conversation went out the window, and Tharn was left aching and scared.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

Type smiled at him, snuggling into his chest even further,  and rubbing his hand up and down his back.

"Won't you tell me?"

He wanted to. But he was sure it would take from him the only friendship and love he's ever had.

"I'm not a regular shifter Type." Type looked at him closely, before he burst out laughing.

"Of course you aren't. Everybody isn't born with ego the size of a country." At Tharn's unimpressed face, and even more so at the scared look in his eyes, Type sobered up.

"I know. I've always known you're different. I just need you to tell me how different."

He didn't want to tell him, Type could see it in his eyes, yet somehow he had to know. He needed this.

"Tell me... You told me you'd tell me anything I wanted to know." He pouted his lips, widening his eyes and looking all cute. He knew Tharn was a sucker for cuteness.

Pervert.

Finally he sighed, and Type almost giggled at the job well done. "Atleast come in first, you know you get cold easily."

And so Type went inside, stood silent as Tharn closed the balcony doors, might have grumbled a bit as he tucked him back in the blanket. At the end however, he was left as a human-sized burrito on the bed.

Tharn looked at him before he smiled.

"You look cute."

Oh hell no!! No way had he called Type cute. "I am definitely not cute. Just because I take the dick doesn't mean I'm a lady."

Tharn sighed again, he'd been doing that a lot lately, before he moved Type fighting and cursing on his lap. Type wouldn't have hit him, but either way,  he kept the blanket wrapped firmly around his arms.

"Ai'Tharn. Let me go. Jerk!!." He struggled and fought,  but the blanket and Tharn's arms both gave no way, and he finally huffed to a stop.

"I thought you said you wanted to know what I am. Don't you want me to tell you? And anyways, being cute doesn't make you any less manly Type."

At his protest, he shushed him with a finger to his mouth. But like a cloud of sorrow, the happiness was wiped fron Tharn's eyes.

"Tell me, what do you know of the trueblood alphas?"

"The ones they say are the most powerful alpha's to ever exist? I know them, Por used to tell me stories about them."

"What if I say I'm a trueblood alpha Type?"

"You??Pffft. That was a good joke I-........ You're serious aren't you?" Shit.

Tharn nodded and Type felt all the blood in his body, rush to his head. "People say they were a joke, and even if they were not, they've been dead for a thousand years now."

"That isn't quite true. A shifter is born with two parts of himself we know, the brain, which is our human. Our thoughts, our emotions, all the things that make us a person."

"The other half is instincts. Cold and cruel, unthinking and plain, they are what make up our alpha and omega ranks."

"Together these two fragments of us, make a shift. And the balance between both creates harmony within a shifter."

"But what if one part of us over-rode the other. What if instincts destroyed  thinking and sanity?"

"The first true blood wasn't actually a true blood at all, he was a prince born in our blood line 2000 years ago.

"He was weird. He would often times find himself at odd locations, covered in blood,  and surrounded by dead bodies. He would lash out unexpectedly, and was so feared he was actually sent away to be isolated in a castle in a remote island, far from here."

"The fear didn't last long,  and instead of thinking about men too weak to control their instincts, they started to think of it as alphas too strong to be controlled."

"As time went on, this power, this extra boost of strength, became coveted. But it seemed as if the phenomena was limited to the royal blood line. Thorough-breds who were born after them,  used their power to rule and conquer, becoming the greatest kings of our world."

They thought of themselves as greater, stronger, and they prided themselves on this power. Thus the name thorough-bred or true blood  was born, as their blood line was better then the normal man.

"Their dominant instincts meant that their pheromones were smothering, and well for the omegas-irresistible. Women and men alike flocked to their beds, and-"

"I get it!! Everybody wanted to have sex with them. Next!!" Type didn't like this conversation one bit. Something about people flocking to Tharn's bed, pissed him off.

And Tharn smiled at him like he knew just what he was thinking, before moving on.

"As I was saying people flocked to their beds-"  "Jerk!!"  "At least until they started to break apart, and that too from the inside. Their biggest fight wasn't against their enemies, it was against the animal side of themselves."

"Their feral nature grew, and soon something like a madness set in. They were gone, turned into blood thirsty killers. With senses honed to perfection, and the speed and agility that was unseen, they became murderers and monsters.

"It was the royal family in question, and so every healer in the land was questioned for a solution. They said there was none, and eventually it was said, a thorough bred alpha shared half his soul with a demon."

"A hope came in the 15th century, where the king had 17 sons, out of which 16 were born true bloods, and surprisingly, the youngest was normal."

"By now the truth had spread far and wide and the more it spread,  the story got more and more ridiculous. And they let it."

They watched as it turned to rumors and myths, until the next king was ready to step up on the throne. By then the rumor made our family even more enticing and attractive."

"The myth was forgotten, called nothing  more than children stories, until I was born. The moment I was born, my parents knew I was different."

"There was always a touch of darkness in me, a flavour of evil, and more power than they had ever seen."

"My alpha was stronger than my human side."

"But while my ancestors had lost control, from a very young age, I was adamant I would control it."

"And I did- somewhat atleast. With my age, my power grew even more, until I was stronger than any alpha to ever exist."

"But my alpha,  Type, my alpha is a ticking time bomb. A darkness at the back of my,  head waiting to explode, and to leave behind nothing but anger and vengeance."

"I am feral, a psychopath, a threat to every man that comes near me."

"No.."

"Yes!! I'm a murderer Type. I've killed men without a minutes care. I've butchered them, skinned them alive, watched them bleed and beg for mercy."

"I'm an evil man Type. I'm just very good at hiding it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 746 19
So first off, @minny_29 (?), gave me another idea when I was figuring out what book to write next and I didn't want to add it because you guys alread...
341K 18.6K 64
two boys who have known each other since they were 10, they circled the same social networks and there parents were very close in the business world...
205K 11.3K 40
Type Miami a extremely shy and reserved guy who lost his parents in young age is working in Rangnok industry but no one know him even the person who...
61.4K 2.5K 25
Copyright © | @aeriellesthetic - 2021 ( DISCONTINUED?) Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, a soon-to-be Wolf King, Alpha of his Pack, and heir of the Jongche...