Boku no Hero Academia Oneshots

Door Dia_0724

Requests are open! I just really enjoy BNHA and want to share it with others! ^^ Meer

Requests Open!
Midoriya Izuku x Reader (fluff) - Mr. Snuggles
Katsuki Bakugou x Reader - Summer Festival
Dabi x Reader (lemon) - Little Girl
Todoroki Shoto x Reader - That Winter Evening
Kirishima Eijirou x Reader (Angst) -Thank you
Todoroki Shoto/Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Valentine's Day
Tomura Shigaraki x Reader (fluff) - Video Games
Kaminari Denki x Reader (Lime) - Shocking!
Dabi x Reader - Troublemakers (Part 1)
I think I broke the Anime Matrix
Midoriya Izuku x Reader (Lemon) - Daddy
Aizawa Shota x Reader - Theme Parks
Katsuki Bakugou x Reader (Lemon) - Not going down without a fight
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Fantasy AU) - Kingdom Flower
Dabi x Reader - Troublemakers (Part 2)
Bakugou Katsuki x Assassin!Reader (AU) - Feel Invincible
Midoriya Izuku x Short! Singer! Reader - Deja Vu
Yandere! Villain! Deku x Reader x Bakugou Katsuki - The cat's eyes (Part 1)
Yandere!Villain! Deku/Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - The Cat's Eyes (Part 2) (Lemon)
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Fantasy AU) (Lemon) - Fuck the Rules
Dabi x reader - my favourite hero
(Long fic)Yandere! Todoroki Shoto x Reader - If I could choose any word
--•A day off (various)
Right now
🎄Neko! Izuku! x Neko! Reader (lemon) - baby, its cold outside
🎄Todoroki Shoto x Reader - Under the mistletoe
Tomura Shigaraki x Short! Reader - keep your hat on!
🎄Dabi x Kind! Reader (fluff) - Hot chocolate and fairylights
Eyyy
❤Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (lemon) - Fat ass!
❤Dabi x Villain! Reader (Lemon) - Hunting Love
s o r r y
Yandere!Kirishima Eijirou x suicidal!reader - (part one)Mine to Protect
Vampire! Izuku Midoriya x Werewolf! Reader (Lemon) - Kacchan
Aizawa Shota x Reader (fluff) - embarrassment
Shinsou Hitoshi x Reader (Lemon) - Dormatory disaster
Bakugo Katsuki x Reader (fantasy AU) - hell yes
Tomura Shigaraki x cute!reader (lemon) - pinkies up, we're posh here!
Aizawa Shota x reader (lemon) - bedhead
Shigaraki Tomura x Dying! Reader - Maybe next time
Pet names -«Various»
Dabi x Reader (fluff) - Pizza
🔷discussion- Dabi is a todoroki
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Lemon) - Trains or sofas?
Dabi lemon (sequel)??
Dabi x reader (Lemon) - little girl PART 2
Kaminari Denki x suicidal! Reader (Lemon) - Feel better
(T ^ T)
An entire book?!?!
Villain! Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Hostage
Dabi/Aizawa Shota x Reader (Lemon) - A little competition
Villain! Katsuki Bakugou x Reader (Lemon) Part 2 - Hostage
Izuku Midoriya x Reader (Fluff) - Make it all better
Cover contest!
Shigaraki Tomura x reader (fluff) - Kawaii
Yandere! Shigaraki Tomura x Reader - Unstable
𝓟𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓮|| Midoriya /Bakugou /Todoroki x Reader - Angelic
Help wanted
Sick but alive
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (short angst) - Kindling
Dabi x Reader - Blossoms
Hey guys, please read
Todoroki shoto x Shy! Reader
More LEMONS! Return of the author too! Please read :)
Please read
Jojo fans?
It's up!
Boo (you've been spookified)

Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (LEMON) - Experimentation

11.7K 122 152
Door Dia_0724

So, you were staring at your computer screen.

You wondered whether you should get it.

It looked frightening.

It was the furthest  from human you had ever seen one to be. Fantasy fetishes were something you had recently been introduced to ever since Mina had gained her crush on Tamaki Amajiki. She didn't hide anything when it came to her desires. You see, due to the fact that Tamaki's quirk allowed him to edit parts of his body, his lover could technically have any experience they wanted. Or so Mina said. 

You had been confused by her comments constantly since you were 'the most oblivious' person she had ever met. So she found a solution. When you were both just hanging out at her dorm, she pulled out her laptop and began to show you all of the hidden fetishes that you had never seen before. Some of the videos scared you (most of them), although there was something about them that made them almost... addictive. There was a tingle in your stomach whenever something went to the extreme and you couldn't help but rub your thighs together. It was purely because of this that you were now sitting in front of your own laptop screen in your room. 

Many thoughts were racing through your mind. You wondered about the consequences of owning such a thing. 

Would it even feel good?

Would you become a weirdo?

What if your boyfriend found out?

Would he be upset or disgusted?

Would he leave you?

You believed your boyfriend to be one of the most amazing people you had ever met. He did his best to make you happy and spend time with you, despite his anger issues and lack of want to be romantic in public. Things were always the best between you two whenever you were in private, outwith the reach of the public eye. 

Like most guys, he became a baby behind closed doors. Always begging you to cuddle him. You weren't complaining, you loved to give him affection. You were just a bit... bored.

Not of him at all though. It was just that you had been dropping hints for the past couple of weeks that you wanted to move to the next step in your relationship and he hadn't responded to any of your moves. You did consider the possibility that he perhaps didn't notice you were making moves, but you had been trying your hardest and devoting yourself to this mission of yours whenever the both of you were alone. You thought you had made this quite obvious, although it seemed that that wasn't the case. 

You also considered that he might just be ignoring your signals. In his mind, he might not want to go further with you despite his teasing and flirty attitude (in private). You considered introducing him to this new level of intimacy blatantly. Your plan was originally to just make your move and make it beyond obvious. You had chickened out at the last minute though and just dealt with your frustration at the fact you couldn't make any moves.

Fuck it. 

You were tired of waiting to feel something intimate. 

You clicked the checkout button on the explicit website that you were on and a new page loaded up. You entered your card details and paid for your item, your screen changing to a smiling face emoji as well as a confirmation of your order. On cue, you got the email notification that you had successfully placed an order and that it would be dispatched soon. 

All you could do was wait now.

----------------------------------------------------------

Days had passed by this point and you were more focused on your academic and social life than your order. You had plans that Friday for Katsuki to come over and for the both of you to watch a couple of movies together and order pizza. You had been looking forward to this all week considering that  you had nothing very interesting in your dorm to eat. You had visited Sato's room to ask if he had any cake, although he told you that he didn't and that he needed to buy the ingredients to make more. You half considered offering to go out and buy the ingredients for him, although decided against it because of the terrible weather in your area.

"Looks like someone isn't happy."

You turned to look at Mina who was watching you stare out the window at the storm battering the windows.

"I'm fine. It's just crap that we can't go anywhere."

She giggled, confusing you.

"I didn't mean you. I meant someone with a weather quirk, or a storm quirk. They could be upset and that could be the reason for the bad weather."

You sighed.

"Well, they better get out of their mood fast. I'm bored of waiting and studying. I want to get out into the world and begin hero work."

She hugged you and pouted. 

"I know! It happened as soon as we got our provisionals as well!"

You heard footsteps stop behind you and pushes Mina off so that you could look. 

Standing in front of you was Katsuki, looking up/down at you. 

"Hey, can we reschedule for tonight rather than Friday? My mom wants me back home on Friday night for my aunt's birthday dinner."

You smiled at him and nodded and he gave a small one back to you just as the bell went and your teacher entered the room, instructing that everyone find their seats. 

God, you hated math.

---------------------------------------------------------------

You got out of your shower and put on your underwear as well as your leggings and new shirt. It had an image from your favourite show on it and it fit your body quite well, making sure that all of your features were well shown. You had gotten it a few months ago and hadn't had the opportunity to wear it yet until now and you had no regrets buying it.

You heard the knock on your dorm room door and walked quickly over to it, opening it to find Katsuki standing there with a pizza box and a blanket. 

"pizza delivery."

You giggled and moved out of the way so that he could enter your dorm. You closed the door and turned to see him looking around.

"It smells like shit in here."

You whacked his arm, knowing that he was only joking with you and trying to push your buttons as you walked over to your television. You turned it on and grabbed the remote from the unit beside your bed, sitting down on the side of it. You waited for the screen to load up and signed into Netflix. You scrolled to the premade list of movies you had and selected Howl's Moving Castle from the list. It began to play as you turned your bedroom light off, making sure that the television screen still provided enough light for Katsuki to be able to see the slice of pizza that he was already eating. You grabbed a slice after adjusting the volume and began to eat it. You didn't care very much about how proper and polite you looked at the moment. you weren't a slob, you were just starving for some junk food. That junk food was finally within your grasp.

About half way through the movie, your door suddenly went. It made you jump slightly, although that was quickly dismissed as you stood up and hurried over to the door. You opened it to see Iida carrying a box and some letters. He was doing his mail rounds. He handed you the relatively large box and you thanked him and smiled, closing your door. You walked back to the bed where Katsuki was sitting and sat beside him. You struggled to open the box but you eventually got it and peeked inside.

Your eyes widened and you immediately shut the box again, holding it close to your chest. Bakugou became extremely confused and attempted to grab the box from you. You, however were determined to keep it and pulled it closer to your chest.

He saw this action as a challenge and began to pull you towards him, hoping to get the box from you. You held it tightly however as you refused to give up. 

He sighed and relaxed his arms, before straight up yanking the thing out of your arms. Your eyes widened in terror as he held it out of your reach. He opened the now crushed box and pulled out the object that you were so ashamed of. In his hand was a dildo. Now this was shameful enough without the fact that it was a tentacle. It was a dark blue that faded into a pastel green and it made Bakugou's eyes bulge (wink) out of his skull. 

The both of you sat in awkward silence, staring at the girthy object in his hand. It was like this for a few minutes before he turned his gaze to you. 

"So... why did you get something like this?"

You opened your mouth to speak, struggling to form any words.

"I-I got curious."

He looked back down at the toy in his hand, before speaking up once again.

"Did you think you needed something like this?"

You now felt ashamed. What kind of question was that?

"I was getting needy for some form of intimacy."

He stared at you before looking back at the toy.

"I'm sorry."

"No, I just didn't think you wanted to try anything because you didn't respond to my moves."

He was quiet for a moment.

"I didn't notice. We can try something now if you like."

Your eyes widened and your heart picked up its pace as the words of the boy in front of you settled in. He actually offered to try things with you. You slowly nodded at him and he sat your package at the side, pulling you close to him. He gently gripped your chin and made brief eye contact before starting to make out with you. It was quite obvious that he was excited because of his pace and you tried your best to keep up with him. This made it quite an awkward session, although you pushed that fact to the back of your mind and allowed yourself to enjoy it. He pushes his tongue into your mouth without warning and you gasped, not being used to the muscle teasing your own and stroking it. 

You felt his hand on your waist, rubbing small circles gently with his thumb before it moved up and gently groped your breast. He pulled back from the kiss to look at your face as a form of making sure you were comfortable, before going back in to your neck and planting small butterfly kisses up the right side of it. You felt him biting and sucking, small unconscious noises coming from your mouth. 

He rubbed around to find your nipple before gently pinching it and rubbing it affectionately. It tingled, but it felt good. You reached over to him and tugged his shirt upwards, forcing him off of you to take it off. 

You always knew seeing his chest would make you feel a certain way, but you didn't expect this. He was toned and sculpted as if he were made by greek gods. He was gorgeous. He watched you stare at his body for a minute before he tugged at your shirt too. You allowed him to take it off of you and became embarrassed as he stared at your f/c bra with little cats on it.

He chuckled and sat you on his lap, reaching around to unclasp your bra. He grabbed at your breasts once they were revealed to him and left small love bites on them that were vast in numbers. 

You kissed his shoulder as he lifted you slightly to remove your leggings and underwear, being gentle as he placed you back down onto the bed. He stood up and removed his pants and boxers, allowing his raging erection to spring free. It looked odd to you, but it made your stomach tingle and your desire for him grow.

He appeared a little shy about what he was doing, it was his first time trying such a thing as well. 

"You can put it in.. if you want."

"I-I don't have any protection."

You reached into your bedside drawer, pulling out a small foil packet and handing it to him. 

"I wanted this to happen, so... i bought some."

He smiled thankfully at you and put it on after some trouble trying to determine which side was up and down. You laid back as he crawled over you, coming face to face with you as you stared up at him in anticipation.

You felt the warm rubber touch your bud, before it moved down and back up again to lubricate itself on your juices. It was an odd sensation, but you were too excited and nervous to make any move against it. 

A small smile graced his face as he slowly pushed the head in.

"It looks cute."

You blushed at his comment as he hissed , feeling your virgin walls squeeze around him. You took the time to adjust to the feeling and move your hips to a more comfortable position while he continued to slowly sheath himself within you. 

He stopped and panted when he was fully in, smiling at you and giving you a small chuckle.

"It feels much better than I expected."

"I know what  you mean."

With that comment, he slowly began to move out before pushing back in, sending sparks of pleasure around your body although concentrating in your lower stomach. Tingles were sent up your neck as he began to speed up, leaving small kisses all over it.

The feeling of him taking control and showing you the love he did sent your mind into a state of pure ecstasy in where you let mindless moans escape your mouth.

This continued for a few minutes, both of you finding that your stamina was wearing away quicker than expected. This however was normal or first times you had heard previously. You held Katsuki close to your body and you felt a knot build up in your stomach slowly. It grew and grew until you reached your peak and let out a loud moan, your walls contracting around bakugou's manhood. The feeling of this sent him over the edge too, rutting into you as he spilled his seed within the rubber confinements of the condom.

You both took a minute to calm yourselves after that, before he pulled himself out and took the condom off. He threw it into the trash after tying it and grabbed his shirt. He sat you up and put it on you, before grabbing his boxers and using them to clean the both of you off. He sat beside you and chuckled.

"Oh look, the movie's finished."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

58.5K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
193K 2.8K 120
Just some preferences and imagines :)
8.1K 89 20
idk what to put here-
8.5M 156K 196
Just another preference book on bnha boy characters. And I'll do mixed preferences but if you want certain ones you can request for them. I'll try an...