intrepid

By Jackiejones1001

Anastasia Adessa Dawn Waters, a 16 year old girl living with her abusive aunt and uncle after being kidnapped... More

aesthetics
prologue
2 | family
3 | no doubt
4 | meet
5 | friends
6 | snake
7 | day out
8 | school
9 | delinquents
10 | party
11 | aftermath
12 | dinner
13 | tests
14 | omertร 
15 | ava
16 | fight
17 | 2 am
18 | we know
19 | diner
20 | sleepover
21 | louis
22 | cousin
23 | uncles
24 | more cousins
extended family
25 | grandparents
26 | massacre
27 | safe house
28 | spa day
29 | mafia ball
30 | island
31 | pregnant
32 | date
33 | 11 hour jog
34 | midnight talks
35 | fuck
36 | spar
37 | spain
38 | idiot
39 | mad adrian
40 | ana's pregnant
41 | captured
42 | sick
43 | dead fetus
44 | shitty life
45 | my fault
46 | adrian's hoodie
47 | birthday or deathday
48 | epilogue

1 | dead

164K 3.6K 4.8K
By Jackiejones1001

Anastasia Waters POV

I threw a final punch at the muscular 6'2 man's face, watching as he fell. His shoulder length long dyed black hair was now splattered across the floor of the fighting rink just like his blood that was pouring out of his mouth and nose. I slightly smirked as I saw the announcer come to the center of the rink.

"And once again ladies and men, 'Dawn' has won." He said as I towered him, grabbing the bag of money from his small hand.

I just walked away, making sure no one followed me to the changing rooms, the dark hallways making it harder to be sure but I could tell if someone was following me. It was like a sixth sense.

Plus, I was an assassin.

I quickly changed into a pair of black jeans, a white tank top and a black leather jacket paired with my favorite black boots.

Walking out of the bright neon, reeking club, a cool breeze hits my still slightly bloody face as my black doc martens hit the stone pavement, men and women drinking in a quiet corner.

It was way past midnight, but it was still warmer than most days in California. There was some dried dark red blood was on my fists, my nose still lightly dripping of a sticky crimson liquid.

In my left hand I was holding a bag that contained more than ten thousand dollars from the multiple bloody fights I had just won.

I take my motorcycle keys out from my pocket and stealthily slide onto my black Kawasaki Ninja 650.

Turning on my engine, I rapidly make my way to my safe house. The safe house was my own house, one that I bought with my own money considering my aunt and uncle are as broke as the fleck of dirt on my doc martens.

Speaking of which I need a new pair.

A few minutes later, I stop at my isolated house which needs my finger and eye scan to get inside. I scan both as the huge metal gates open up and close as I get inside. I park the motorcycle carelessly next to my navy blue McLaren as I jog to the front steps.

"Davina, lock perimeter. Thank you!" I yell out into the huge house as my AI informs me that she locked off the house.

She's like Jarvis.

I quickly drop off my money in the safe that I keep in the back of the bedroom closet, grabbing the first aid kit from my bathroom and clean my wounds, after telling Davina to turn on some music.

After I clean the few wounds I got from the like 12 fights, I take a long steaming hot shower and change into some jeans and another white shirt, knowing I had to go to the bastards house to pay for their expenses so the government doesn't find out that their 16 year old niece isn't living with them.

I quickly made a huge sandwich and checked up on my business and made a few calls before heading to my legal home.

I used to called it my home when I was younger but I stopped once the abuse started at the age of six.

Yea, that's right I was fucking 6.

I think the plan was to keep me as their maid and they were even more hurt they couldn't take care of their son that they put him up for adoption.

So, they swiftly turned to me and I became their fucking punching bag that could never be replaced. They blamed me for everything. They used me.

They were fine before the abuse. All I had to do was clean up and they pretended I wasn't there at all. But one day, the day that my cousin was given up, they hated me because they knew they couldn't take care of me, him and themselves.

I was apparently the cause of all their bad luck and un fortune. So, I spent years being abused. Being depressed and helpless.

But, it never bothered me considering I knew people had it worse.

I drop my motorcycle off a few blocks away from Lilly and John's medium sized house, which I had no idea how they afforded.

I walked, humming to myself the rest of the way with money for rent inside my jacket pocket.

Yep, that's right a 16 year old paying rent for her abusive aunt and uncle.

It's the least I can do after they took me in after my parents died.

I stop in my steps, abruptly when I see the pale blue house burning as a sadistic smile takes over my features. I think I know exactly who did it. Or the bastards are dumb as fuck and accidentally left their cigarette lit.

Are the idiots still inside though?

I briskly snap out of my barbarous thoughts once I see the raging red and blue lights of police cars and firefighter trucks coming, the two neighbors were still inside their houses, staring at the house in surprise.

The blaring sounds made me cringe slightly as I liked the quiet more than anything.

I hastily wipe off my sadistic smile and start fake crying, after making sure my money is fully secure inside my leather jacket so no one sees it.

I see a fairly young, female police officer with black hair in a bun coming towards me and I start sobbing even more, falling onto my knees to make a dramatic affect.

Fuck, I'm awesome!

"Hey sweetie, I'm not gonna hurt you. Do you know who lives here?" She asked softly, kneeling in front of me, notepad in her hands, a cautionary look on her face.

"U-mm m-my a-unt-t an-dd un-cle a-nd m-e," I stutter out and act innocent when in reality; I am over the fucking moon.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey. This must be awful for you. Do you have any other family?" She looks at me with pity.

I hate fucking pity.

It's not like it's gonna help the situation.

I shake my head no, rubbing my hands on my eyes, sobbing more softly this time.

Lilly said that my father, mother and brothers died in a car crash after I confronted her about why I live with her out of no where.

Is it bad that I don't remember them?

"Okay we will take you in and do a few DNA tests. Is that okay?" She softly says, as if I'm gonna shatter into a million pieces.

I nod, thinking 'Why not? What's the worst that can happen?'

The officer slowly 'helps' me up and then leads me to a police car. She turns on the radio station as it informs others about the weather and the 'accident' that occurred on my aunt and uncles street. "Oh! My bad, I'm officer Abadi and I'll help you with your case."

We arrive to the station in 30 minutes considering my aunt and uncle live in the poorer part of the town and the fact that officer Abadi drives slower than a snail.

Turbo doesn't count.

We go to the police station and Officer Abadi calls over one of the doctors that are still working and he takes some strands hair and some of my blood.

"Here are some more comfortable clothes, sweetie. You can change in the bathroom. Take a left down this hallway. I can take you if you want." She explains as she hands me a gray sweater and a pair of black sweatpants.

"Thank you," I whimper, keeping up my act as the innocent 16 year old girl that just lost her only family. "I can go alone to the bathroom though." I add as she followed me and then turned back around to sit in her chair and sent me a small smile.

At least she's not a bitch.

I stop in my tracks at the wooden door and twist the cold silver knob. The bathroom was a downgrade from what I was used to, considering mine was expensive as hell. It did have a weird smell that made me wanna throw up in the nasty looking toilet.

I wash the fake tears of my face in the small bathroom, exchange my jeans for sweatpants and head out, making sure my money was still secure.

"The results will be available tommorow afternoon." The doctor informs us as he packs up his matte black suitcase and walks away as I sit back into the chair I was in before, wiping my eyes to clear them and make it look like it still hurt that my 'family' died.

I sigh quietly and look down, hoping someone will take me in who doesn't care about me so I can live my life the way I want.

AN

Question of the update

- What motorcycle do you want?

Hope you have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 49.2K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...
142K 3.8K 29
After being switched at birth, Aria Walker the lost mafia princess daughter of Alexander and Mila Volkov, found herself stolen and replaced in her fa...
293K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
198K 4.6K 48
I've always been told me to value my family. To love and cherish them. I always did until one frightful day that my entire family collapsed and it wa...