You and I ◆Harry Styles◆

By ShrazyMe

I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now i... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tropic of V
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Maternity Shoot
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Architectural Digest
Chapter 35
Instagram
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Instagram
Chapter 42
The Intimate Series by Veronica
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 7

1.1K 37 2
By ShrazyMe

VeronicaStyles: I am so grateful to @HarpersBazaarESP for this beautiful cover with my boys. Doing this cover with my boys has been a dream come true and I'm sure that they will cherish it more when they get older. We had so much fun shooting this and it's a honor to have you all see the results. 

9,000,000 likes ~ 23,000 comments

---

"How are you feeling about me doing fashion week after so long?" I ask my husband as I eat my lunch which consists off baked salmon and asparagus. 

Even though I'm in the best shape possible, I still had to meet with my dietitian to get my body fashion week ready.

"Are you ready to become a full time dad?" I ask as I wiggle my brows at him.

We fed the kids lunch an hour ago and they are currently in their study room with their tutors. Harry and I have taken this time to finally eat and just talk about the upcoming month.

"It's going to be weird but we're going to miss you." He looks down at his food which is the same as mine before looking back up at me. "I promise to be there for the first and last show. I'll even try to come for the bigger shows if I can find the time."

I smile at him, "I appreciate it."

"I've been thinking a lot about what you said and I owe you an apology." Harry sets his cutlery down so I do the same. "I'm sorry for putting you in a position where you had to practically give up your dreams for the last two years. I never really thought about how much you gave up until you told me that things had changed between us. I have been selfish trying to live my dreams, leaving you to parent our sons and give up your own."

"I'm happy that you see that now." I sigh. "I never said it to make you feel bad. I wanted you to understand that for those two years, I felt like a single mother. Even though we were with you, you weren't with us and I felt as if we were just in your way."

"I never want you to feel like you can't rely on me." He grabs my hand. "Even though we go through the shit that we go through, you're still my wife."

"It's all good, H." I pick up my cutlery and I get back to eating the rest of my lunch. "When I'm in New York, try to keep the boys on schedule. I want them to stick to their current routine and when you come to New York, call one of our moms to watch them."

Harry just gives me a look before he turns back to his food.

---

ENews: Married couple #HarryStyles and #VeronicaStyles were spotted in the early hours of the day at a twenty four hour diner in Los Angeles. The couple who have been going through marital issues seemed pretty loved up as they spent time without the kids. We wish them well and hope that they are able to work through their issues.

80,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

"Veronica Styles."

"VERONICA, WE LOVE YOU!"

I look back, smiling as I wave at all of the fans standing there. I can't help but laugh as they start screaming as I lock eyes with them, their screams only grow once Harry walks out of Starbucks with Louis.

"Will you be participating in this years fashion week?" A paparazzo close to me asks and I choose to ignore their question. 

My comeback into modelling is supposed to be a surprise so I don't want to give anything away. We will be flying to New York not long from now and I'm sure that people will link me to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show which I am super excited for.

Once we are in the empty cafe that has been cleared just for us, the boys order themselves some brunch. I have a peanut butter and kale smoothie to help me get through my hunger seeing as I cannot afford to put on any weight.

"You look so tiny now." Louis comments as he takes in my appearance. "I don't want to be the one to ask but are you sure that this healthy?"

"Completely." I smile faintly. "Over the last two years I already lost a shit ton of weight but right now it is about targeting certain areas of my body."

"Wow." Louis looks at me in surprise. "How often are you working out?"

"Currently I am working out 4 to 6 days a week." Louis and Harry cringe at my words. "It's not too bad and somedays I have a shorter workout so it's fine."

"And to think that you are a mother of two." I laugh at his words. "Haz, you really lucked out this one."

 Harry smiles at me, "I know."

I clear my throat as I turn my attention back to Louis, "How's Freddy and your siblings?"

There has been a lot going on Louis' life and unfortunately he is very private about things. You genuinely won't know how he is feeling because he has this wall up and it hurts because I don't know how to help my friend.

"They're good." Louis nods his head. "Times have been tough but we are doing as best as we can to move forward."

Harry throws his am around Louis' shoulder and I find myself blinking back tears at how strong Louis is.

"Just never forget that our family is yours." I tell him with a small smile. "If you ever need to get away or crash out, you don't even have to call--"

"You just have to show up and our house is yours." Harry finishes for me.

"Thanks guys." Louis smiles before shrugging off Harry's arm. "Now let's get some food in this belly and I hope you're going to be snacking off Harry's food because that protein ain't shit."

I roll my eyes at his words, "What if I wanted to snack off your plate?"

"I think the fuck not." Louis scoffs and I laugh. 

Some things never change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 14.3K 192
A story between musician Harry Styles and Victoria's Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel (they're the same age in my story). Enjoy! *All edits of Richard...
23K 545 34
*i wrote this a long time ago and it's embarrassing so please done judge* You would think having famous parents would be perfect. Trust me, it's grea...
Fate By Rod

Fanfiction

212 75 30
Music video model, Lia, enters to Harry Styles life.
1.5M 50.8K 62
{sequel to Secret} All rights reserved, 2017 © jkharrystyles