siyari.

By reddnextdoor

๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—’๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚. More

๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ.

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ.

19.5K 1K 550
By reddnextdoor

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙽𝙾𝚅. 𝟹𝟶𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

"MASIAH OPEN THE DOOR I GOTTA PEE!" Yari yelled banging on the door. Masiah laughed.

"Yari, the door unlocked, and it's a whole ass bathroom in yo room." He said.

She rolled her eyes. "I don't care, open the dooooor." She huffed.

"I just told yo lil dumb ass the door was unlocked." He said laughing after opening the door. She looked at him and smiled before walking in.

She didn't shut the door, she just stood in the mirror with him. "What?" He asked looking at her through the mirror.

She got in front of him, bent over, and started twerking on him.

"My birthday coming uppp." She excitedly said sticking her tongue out.

"Finna be the big 20." Bam laughed slapping her ass. She stood up and breathed heavily. "Whew that was a work out."

"You ass tired already? Yeen did shit but twerk for 10 seconds." Bam said.

"Shut the fuck up." She said laughing.

They left the bathroom and made their way to the living room where Jasiah was. He was watching baby boy.

"What you wanna do for your birthday?" Bam asked her as they walked to the kitchen. You could still see Nooky from the kitchen.

"Spend it with the gang and nookie, and then get high at my spot." She answered as she began taking stuff out to make breakfast.

"What you making?" Bam asked her.

"French toast, eggs, bacon, and cinnamon rolls. But Ima try to put fruity pebbles on em. I seen sum like that on instagram." She said.

Bam nodded his head.

-
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙽𝙾𝚅. 𝟸𝟿𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

"Tabari, you already know ion fuck with yo mama. Why the fuck would you tell her that I was okay with going to see her?" Mali asked ready to slap the hell out of him.

They were going over to his mother's house for lunch, but she didn't know that until now.

Maliyah and Blakk's mother, Tanya, had never gotten along. She didn't like the way Tanya treated Blakk at times.

Tanya lied about the stupidest things and always picked a fight with Mali.

Tabari didn't like his mother like that either but he still loved her and would do anything for her. "We won't even be there long." He said making her roll her eyes.

"When black people say that, they be there for 67 fuckin hours." She said walking away. He huffed and walked to the living room.

"WE GOTTA LEAVE IN 5 MINUTES" Blakk yelled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." She yelled walking out the door. He hopped up from the couch and cut off the TV.

He then made his way to and out the front door. He made sure to lock the door before walking to the car.

"This muhfucka finna be speeding the whole way there." He mumbled to his self.

He walked to the car and got in. Mali immediately pulled off. "Damn girl, let me shut the door first." He said shutting the door.

"Fuck up."

-

Blakk knocked on the door to his mother's house. They had been standing out there eating their mcdonald's.

Blakk's mother couldn't cook and Mali made them stop for food because she wasn't eating shit Tanya was cooking.

"She finna cuss me out." Blakk sighed. Just as he said that, the door opened. Tanya stood there with a boring expression on her face.

"Yall late as hell." She mumbled, moving to the side to let them in. Blakk walked in and Mali walked in right behind him with a mug on her face.

I hate this ho and her fuck ass house.

Tanya closed and locked the door and walked to the kitchen because that's where Blakk and Mali were.

Blakk's father was there. Not his biological father, but the man he believed was his father.

Blakk didn't know that, that wasn't his father, and neither did Marshawn. They found out 2 years ago.

Tanya and Blakk's biological father knew, but his biological father wasn't ready to step up and be a father and Tanya didn't even care for real.

That was another reason Mali didn't like Tanya. "What y'all eating?" Marshawn asked walking into the kitchen.

"Mcdonald's." Mali answered. She took out a burger and some fries for him.

"Ian getcho ass no drink though." She said. He chuckled and took the food.

"This good enough playa, thank y'all." He said.

"You welcome." Both Mali and Blakk said.

I knew his ass woulda took the food. Don't nobody wanna eat that nasty ass shit tanya be cooking.

"Why would y'all do that?" Tanya asked mugging them.

Blakk quietly sighed before answering. "Do what?" He asked.

"Go get food when y'all knew I was cooking." She fussed.

"I wanted McDonald's so I stopped for McDonald's." Mali said. One thing she didn't do, was bite her tongue. No matter who you were.

"But you knew I was cooking." She said.

"Yo food nasty." Mali said.

Mali knew that Blakk would get on her ass about disrespecting Tanya but Tanya disrespected Mali every chance she got so she didn't even care anymore.

Blakk wouldn't even really get on her ass for disrespecting Tanya, he would get on her ass for stooping down to Tanya's level of childishness.

"Mali, chill." Blakk said.

"That's all you gone tell her lil disrespectful ass?" Tanya asked as she shifted her eyes over to blakk.

Blakk nodded his head.

"That's ha mouth, I can't tell ha shit." Blakk shrugged.

He didn't care how Mali spoke to his mother, even thought Mali hasn't gotten too disrespectful. Marshawn has done more for Tabari than Tanya has.

He loved Tanya but he let Mali do her thing and stayed from in between what they had going on, he would still get on her case for being as childish as Tanya.

Marshawn has done more things with Blakk than Tanya. They went to games, went shopping, watched games together, played the game, and did all the things parents did with their children.

Tanya hasn't done any of that with Tabari. Maybe a few times, but those don't count. Marshawn had to force her to do things with Tabari.

"The hell you mean you can't tell ha shit? Tell her to shut the fuck up talking to yo mama like that. The fuck." Tanya spoke.

"I wish the fuck he would." Mali chuckled.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

She can't be that stupid.

"What you think it mean?" Mali asked placing some of her french fries in her mouth.

"Ma, we finna go. Come on Mali." Blakk said patting her back. She picked her McDonald's bag and put her food back in the bag.

"And yo ass gone stand there and eat the food they brought you?" Tanya asked Marshawn.

Marshawn looked up from the burger at her and stared at her weirdly. "It woulda been rude for me to not accept their food after they spent their money on me." He said.

Tanya sucked her teeth.

"That's okay, ima fix yo ass a plate after you get done with that nasty ass McDonald's." Tanya said.

"Unt un, i'm full." Marshawn said taking another bite from the burger. Mali lowly laughed while Blakk shook his head.

"Bye pops, bye ma." Blakk said as he softly pushed Mali out the kitchen. Marshawn said bye as Mali and Blakk made their way to the front door.

Tanya followed them out the house. "Tabari, I don't like how you let yo bitch disrespect me!" Tanya yelled.

"How she disrespect you? All she did was speak her mind. If a muhfucka speak they mind to you, you swear they disrespecting you. You be trippin out just for attention like youn got a nigga in there to get allat from." Blakk said.

Tanya scoffed not expecting that to come from him.

"That bitch must be manipulating you or something because you ain't neva talked to me like this." She said shocked.

"She ain't no bitch, and she isn't manipulating me. You needa respect her, she never does anything to you. You can't expect a mf to respect you when youn show them no type of respect."

Talk that shit bae.

Instead of responding, she turned around and walked back into the house. She slammed the door and locked it.

Ole mad ass.

Blakk walked to the car and got in. He was driving back.

"You can't be doing that shit no more Mali." Blakk said pulling out of the driveway and pulling off.

She scrunched up her face and turned her head towards him. "Doing what?" She asked.

"Tryna fight and shoot up some shit all the time. Youn even fight like that and I know you wanted to shoot up my momma house just then. You gotta be more careful and shit." He said.

Mali nodding her head agreeing with him.

A month ago they found out Mali was 2, now 3 months pregnant.

They're keeping it a secret until birth. They both want it to be a surprise to everyone.

"I love you." Blakk said.

"I love you too."

-

SURPRISE SHAWTYYY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 48 19
๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž.
200K 8.1K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
974K 34.2K 110
๐€ ๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ขm๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐Š๐ž๐ž๐ฉing ๐ข๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
28.4K 434 21
Read to find ou๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿพ