Ain't That Something

By Lunathe_Wolf135

They all used to love her, so why am I getting all the attention now? Number one in Ciel and Modernau? Aww. H... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
🎃Chapter Halloween🎃
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter: 0
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 58+

3K 107 103
By Lunathe_Wolf135

There's a plus for a reason. Trust. It's a full blown warning for this Chapter

The girl dreaded her position as she stared at the door infront of her, fiddling with her skirt.

Mr. Michaelis

School had ended and there were a few stragglers. She sadly had to call Karlheinz and tell him that she couldn't get to the Limo in time. And Jesus, that was a Phone call to remember. Or well, laugh at.

(Y/n) sighed as she went through her contacts "Oreo...Lazy ass...Blue Pirate...Kiss Wannabe...Titan bitch...Oh, Daddy Heinz"

She pressed a few buttons and lift the Phone to her ear. She stood under the Tree as she waited. As soon as she heard him pick up, she replied first "Papa Karl, we got a problem"

"Oh? And what is that?"

(Y/n) sighed "I got Detention..." A small period of silence went over the two.

"And how did this come to be?"

(Y/n) gulped. This Man forced Shu to the fucking North Pole for failing a Year. Didn't he toss Ayato in the Ocean or some sh--Either way, he was not a force to be met with.

(Y/n) scratched her head and looked around "I um...I was a little late, but that's what my Teacher wants to say, I really wasn't but he keeps saying I am, but I'm not. I came to class skin time and he said I was late so he's wrong but I'm right. He tried to call me put but I got to class on time--"

"(Y/n)-San...."

She went quiet as he stopped her attempt

"...We shall discuss this when you come home from Detention. We will have a long talk, Little Girl"

'Little Girl? What the fuck. I mean, I fucks with it but...'

(Y/n) nodded bit then realized he couldn't see her and talked instead "Right, right. I will see you then, Sir"

"Say that again.."

(Y/n) flattened her lips "...Sir?"

"I like hearing that roll off your tongue. Hm...When you come home today, go straight to my Door. And lock it"

(Y/n), shaking in her boots for what would soon come, reluctantly answered back.

"Yes, Sir"

(Y/n) whined a bit. She didn't want to face off Karlheinz. He knew what he would do! But, she had a Demon to deal with.

She pushed the door open after tilting the knob and walked in. She lift a brow and looked around "Sebastian?" Her eyes went to his desk, seeing it empty and clear "Sebastian, you there?"

She froze as the door closed and the lights flickered off. (Y/n)'s heart rate sped up, what was going on? The blinds had then started to go down, concealing any light that could flood in the room. Even the window on the door was covered.

She narrowed her eyes as she gripped her backpack, one of the straps hanging off her shoulder. She stepped back, taking in any sounds or smells that she didn't recognize.

"It has come to my attention that someone has been misbehaving"

(Y/n) froze for a split second before she took her backpack off and swung it back. However, a hand grabbed her arm. They backed her up to the main desk, the girl crying out as her back hit the wooden object. A hand snatched up her chin, directing it upward.

There were a pair of red eyes

The Male wickedly grinned as he rubbed her chin "Someone needs to be taught a lesson.." (Y/n) went to move her head but her eyes went wide as he stuck his thumb in her mouth, playing around with her tongue.

However, she bit his thumb. And before Sebastian could rip it off, his eyes went wide as he quickly back away from her and held his hand as blood dripped down his glove, half of his thumb missing.

Yeah, that's right...

(Y/n) glared at him and spit out the object, as well as the blood that sat in her mouth, towards him.

She bit it off

As Sebastian stared at her, his eyes changed to a familiar fushica. She went to the door and grabbed the knob, trying to rip it open. She furrowed her brows in worry "What the...It's not openi..." She tried pulling and banging but it still didn't work.

A growl was heard behind her

Now, she was banging on the door. Even looking around to try and slam it open. But, a hand was slapped upon her mouth while the other wrapped around her arms and torso.

Sebastian dragged her back as she shifted around "You're being a bad Girl, Miss (L/n)..." He chucked her front on the desk and kept her arms behind her back. He bowed his head to her ear as he kept the smirk.

"Why must you try and fight? Take a deep breath and relax.."

The girl growled and threw her head back, hitting his own. Sebastian felt his tie being gripped as he was brought down to her eye level, the girl breathing heavily yet at a steady pace "Listen here, Fucker. I'm not gonna let you fuck with me. Go back to Hell if you think that's gonna happen"

Her eyes

Narrowed and mature

Lit like a wild fire

Showing nothing but irritation and anger

Showing nothing but authority

Sebastian just stared at her. So, seeing that he wouldn't say a thing, pushed him back and let him fall down. All he did was stare. Stare at the sight of the girl sitting infront of him.

(Y/n) lift a brow as he started moving, getting on his knees and getting closer to her legs

However, (Y/n) lift her leg and tried to kick him back. But, he grabbed it away and spread her legs. (Y/n)'s eyes were wide as she sat her hands on his head and tried pushing him back "S-Sebastian! Stop! This is fucking assault!" All he did was tilt his head "Why? Isn't this what Women want nowadays?"

He leaned back in, trying to get under her skirt

"What in the World is going on in there!"

The girl looked to the door and smiled slightly "Willi--" She looked back down and gripped Sebastian's hair as he had finally reached the place he had wanted to go. Her legs twitched as he shifted her legs and spread them farther. (Y/n) bit her lip, a small bit conflicted on her feelings and thoughts.

Sebastian chuckled as he stared up at her

'Yes, that's it. Give in and all will be fine..'

"W...W-William! Fucking help me! The Demon Bitch is trying to take my Soul!"

Nothing wrong with a false story. He would believe it either way. That's all it took for the door to swing open as a stoic and glaring Reaper stood at the doorway. He shook his head and narrowed his eyes in disgust as Sebastian turned his head slightly still nestled between her legs. (Y/n), who still had that tight grip on his hair, yanked it back as his neck craned a bit far from before. She kicked his chest and hopped down the desk, running straight to William as she grabbed the backpack that sat by the wall.

"Will!" The Reaper gave her a surprised look as she hugged him, gripping his Suit. William looked from her to the Demon, a scowl on his face. The ravenette licked his lips. Sebastian then smirked "...Fine. She can leave. However, don't forget"

"I will try everything in my power to use her. Bend her.."

He deeply chuckled as he turned his back to them

"And force her to Submit"

Just when William blinked, the room was empty. The blinds were back up and light was coming into the room once more.

William looked down to the girl hugging him, remembering that she was there. She kept her head buried in his chest "Who the fuck says something like that..."

She then froze for a second and backed away. William gave her a confused look while she looked around and noticed that something was wrong.

"He took my fucking underwear!"

If I remember correctly, it was Karl everyone wanted to fuck. However, I may put that on hold if yall ever change ya minds :3

Ok, ok...But, look! Soemone: shoto06 made a cover since they read Roommates and I'm dyin', I love it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 103 8
I haven't watched black butler in years, but I still like the characters so I'll write about them from time to time! (Moved from old account on anoth...
52.3K 2K 17
Hate sprouted deep within your heart from the moment you grasped hold of his intention and just etched further in his first attempt of escaping. His...
73.3K 2.2K 30
COMPLETED The year is 1887. A time where the people of great wealth sat on thrones like royalty, while the poor beg for scraps, hoping for another ch...
62.2K 2.2K 29
Note!!!: I don't own any of the characters in black butler (kuroshitsuji) or any of the original story in back butler (kuroshitsuji). I have my chara...