A Quirkless Reject

By CloudyXAutumn

Izuku Midoryia- a quirkless kid who still managed to get into UA, hated by everyone including the teachers... More

Where it all Began
Accident
Death
Awakening
a New Life
LOV
Question(readers please answer this)
Hauntings
Villain Vs Hero Training Session
USJ
A little visit
Captured
True intentions
Training before Festival
Secret base
Sports festival
1v1
Internships
Analyst vs Analyst
Internship day 1
Case closed
internship week
Exam
Midoryia vs Class 1-A
Mall+surprise adoption
Camp
Intensive training
Attack On Camp
Aizawa's rage
All for one vs one for all
Black market
Training+secret money making
Pestering
Provisional license exam
Extra classes
Class
internships
a little girl
Fear
Fight
The moment you've all been waiting for
Revenge
pursuit
Torture
Rescue mission
The Truth Must Come To Light
Part 2!!!

Trust gain

16.1K 548 332
By CloudyXAutumn

..

The sports festival was still weeks away. There was quite a big gap until the long awaited day would come.
Midoryia sat in the  sun lit classroom, completely fine because of the indestructible bracelet. He liked the gadget a lot, his only worry being if it was able to track him.

Though it didn't, but Midoryia didn't trust it too much. He had already finished his lunch and was vacantly using his phone, he obviously didn't want to go down to the cafeteria. The amount of negative memories down their alone could trigger him if someone tried to pull something.

Midoryia would be rewarded with the type O- blood once he got home.

As Midoryia was using his phone he heard 3 people speed walking down the hall coming towards the room. The foot steps sounded too familiar for Midoryia, he tensed up ready to fight. Slipping his phone into his pocket and readying his body.

Though when the 3 people walked in he was shocked that it wasn't who he expected.

His parents and Aizawa were the ones standing at the door.
"..he really is alive.." Hisashi commented. Inko began to 'cry' at the sight of her very much alive son.

"Will he be able to come back and live with us?!" She asked. ".... Due to some.
Reports and private information I cannot allow him to return to your house hold." Aizawa said. Midoryia internally sighed in relief, those tears Inko was crying weren't real.

She could pull off an act so smooth people wouldn't suspect it. Though Midoryia could see right through it, it just took 1 glance at her eyes to see her true intentions.

"What do you mean?! He's my son I have all rights to him!" She yelled. Midoryia's ears were sensitive due to being at such a heightened sense. He blocked them and walked further down the room.

"Why does he look a little different?" Hisashi asked.
"It's his choice to tell you that, but he will not be coming to your house hold." Aizawa said.

"Izuku dear, tell this man that you want to come back. And why do you look different?" Inko said, her voice dripping with hidden malice.

Midoryia sighed and turned to face his parents. "The reason I look different is because I died, that's it. The only reason I'm back is because uh, someone revived me. And sorry, but I really don't want to return to the house..." Midoryia said.

He had to lie about his quirk, if he told his parents he got a quirk not only would the abuse worsen he'd be a forcefully trained harder than he could handle. He was doing it to protect himself. He also knew that if he said he was okay with returning that Aizawa would think he meant it.

With how Inko was looking... Midoryia knew she wanted nothing more than to hurt him in 12 different ways possible.

"Izuku dear what do you mean you don't want to return? We're your parents" Inko said through forced teeth. Midoryia looked over to Aizawa in a basic, help me out plead. Aizawa picked up on it and took the conversation from there.

"Ma'am even if he wanted to return due to policies he legally isn't allowed to" Aizawa said. "And why's that, he isn't a villain or anyone special?!" She yelled.
"No. That's exactly what he was." Aizawa sighed and took a deep breath in. "Look, the reason he can't return is because he's under high surveillance due to the fact he is a former Villain. He's killed 11 people but not under his own control, because of that he's getting reformed here. He needs extra surveillance that you can't provide. Now please stop before I get security to force you out".

"...he's a former villain? He's killed?! No son of MINE is a psychopath.
Come on Hisashi, we don't want him anymore" Inko said her nice facade disappearing instantly. Hisashi nodded his head in agreement and stormed out of the room with Inko.

Midoryia let out a sigh of relief as he sat down again. Aizawa shut the door and went to his desk to grade some papers.

"Sorry you had to deal with that, I understand why you don't want to return." Aizawa sighed. "You don't have to apologize, if I told them I had a quirk now they'd probably still want me and forcefully take me. What you saw was nothing in comparison of what they actually did" Midoryia said. Aizawa looked up from his table at and Midoryia who was using his phone.

"Not to pry...
But what did they do?" He asked.

"Well most of the time I'm wearing bandages if you haven't noticed, it's because I'm littered with scars. Even after I came back the scars remained due to the fact it's how my body was before I died. Well, besides school, they're responsible for at least half of my scars.  Most of them being on my back, chest, or legs due to the fact that people wouldn't see them.

Everyday after I came home after being hurt at school they'd make it worse by using their quirks on me. My mom would use a knife since her quirk just allowed her to pick things up.

If I returned things would be the same, it was written all over her face. Since it was the same face she wore whenever she hurt me. The fact my quirk has to stay disabled wouldn't help my situation if I did go back" Midoryia explained. Aizawa stares in horror as Midoryia told him his story.

Midoryia trusted Aizawa enough to tell him the story. He knew Aizawa wouldn't leave him like everyone else had.

".sorry for prying. Anyways I'm glad you trusted me enough to tell me this, I won't be telling anyone else unless you want me to" Aizawa said.

"You aren't prying, I told you of my own choice. I'd prefer it if you kept the information classified though, it is a bit private to me" Midoryia said.

After that there was a long period of silence that lasted until the next period where the class came in.

They all sat down in their chairs and Aizawa began to teach.

After that it was just smooth sailing, Midoryia would get the occasional glance from his class mates time to time but other than that the day went pretty well.

At the end of the day however,Things took a turn.

Aizawa was in an important meeting with Nezu and the rest of the staff at UA. Midoryia was alone outside waiting for Aizawa to come walking out the door so they could go home.

Some of class 1-A and 1-B still hadn't gone home either.
Monoma, Bakugo, Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Todoroki were specifically after Midoryia. The rest couldn't care less to find him and hurt him, though if given the chance they'd hurt Midoryia anyway possible. It was still a while until sunset, 4:30pm.

Midoryia was resting his head on a pillar and sitting on the staircase of the school. He was just using his phone chilling.

That was unt the group of 6 approached him.
"Look what we have here, a little Villain" Monoma hissed. Midoryia looked up at the group crowding him and internally groaned. He let a sigh slip pass his lips before putting his phone in his pocket.

"Look, I'm going to be straight forward.

What do you want??" Midoryia spat, glaring up at them.

"Who do you think you are Deku?! Using that tone on me!? Oh you're going to pay" Bakugo screamed sending na explosion at Midoryia.

Midoryia used the explosion to his advantage and jumped out of the circle with his bag. He got up and dusted himself off and turned around to face them.

"Man you're all pathetic and must have no life if the only thing you find interest in is picking on someone stronger" Midoryia hissed. "What did you just say?? I think the low life thinks he's something big now that he has a teacher on his side. I'll show you who's stronger!" Monoma screamed, copying Bakugo's quirk. He sent out long range attacks at Midoryia, the explosions made it impossible to see what was going on and Monoma wouldn't stop using them.

Midoryia sighed and jumped up into the air, grabbing the little platform of the ceiling. He climbed up it and walked on the low hung ceiling.

"Stop with the explosions, we have to see if he's passed out yet" Todoroki said. Monoma nodded his head and all the explosions stopped.

When the smoke cleared no one was there, Midoryia had 'disappeared'.
"Where did he go dang it?!" Bakugo spat beginning to run around looking for Midoryia. Midoryia found a good middle part of the ceiling, a blind spot no one could see unless they were above him. He pulled out his phone and began to relax again.

"What is the meaning of all this screaming?" Aizawa said, obviously angry. Monoma and Kaminari both tried to run away but Aizawa caught them with his scarf.
"Uh nothing sir, Bakugo just dropped his phone and can't find it!" Kirishima said.

"I know that's an obvious lie because Midoryia is supposed to be sitting where you're standing because that's what I specifically instructed. And Midoryia can't run off. You 6 obviously did something. You all have detention go join Iida" Aizawa said.

"Oh yeah and Midoryia.
Show yourself" he added. Midoryia walked towards the edge of the low hung ceiling and jumped off, rolling into a landing.

"How did you even jump that high??" Kaminari asked confused. Aizawa let out a groan and let go of Monoma and Kaminari.

"You 6 have to report to detention right now. If you skip it you'll get suspended".

Bakugo gritted his teeth as he looked at the smug look on Midoryia's face.
After that the 6 went to join Iida for detention and Aizawa went home with Midoryia.

When Midoryia got home he found the 5 blood bags waiting for him in the fridge. He drank 2 Immediately, he was hungry despite only eating 4 hours ago.

After that he went to sleep.

______________________________________

Day by day Midoryia slowly gained the trust of Aizawa. He made it seem that he no longer had the intent to want to go kill off his class mates.

And Aizawa fell for the trick hook line and sinker. Though Midoryia did enjoy Aizawa's presence, he was probably the only one that he truly trusted. Every other staff member was on Midoryia's black list, especially all might.

The sports festival was now a week away and Midoryia finally got what he was after.

It was lunch time. Basically everyone's free period. Midoryia was sitting in the class room as he always would with Aizawa.
That was until Aizawa approached him holding a very special key.

"Midoryia, I trust you enough to say that you won't run away when I allow all your quirks back. I want you to live up to my trust so we don't have to put these back on you. I convinced the rest of the staff and Nezu that you'll be fine without the quirk suppressor bracelet. Please don't break my trust" Aizawa said as he removed the big bracelet from Midoryia's hand.

"Thank you Aizawa Sensei! I won't break your trust!" Midoryia said wearing a 'cheery' smile. It was to hide his more devious smile.

"Now that you have your quirk back I suppose you have no issue going downstairs to eat lunch since you can properly fend for yourself am I correct?" Aizawa asked. "Your  right! Besides I found a nice snacking spot where no one will bother me.
Thanks Sensei!" Midoryia said.

"It's my job, but okay no problem" he sighed. Aizawa walked back over to his desk as he watched Midoryia grab a blood bag from out of his bag and walk out the door.

They never really talked during the free period, if anything it was always a deafening silence so he didn't mind Midoryia leaving.

Once Midoryia was out the door he teleported to the lunch room startling everyone there.
Once he was down there he could feel all the eye on him as he walked.

"He isn't wearing the quirk suppressing bracelet anymore..." Jirou Pointed out. Midoryia continued to walk with his blood bag in hand when Bakugo tried to deliver a kick to Midoryia's leg, though it didn't work. Midoryia began to float up and fly.

"You thought you did something didn't you Kachaan, well I finally have my quirk back so you can't hurt me" Midoryia sneered as he floated higher and higher. The rest of the lunch room was watching the interaction between the 2.

"Dang you DEKU!!" Bakugo screamed exploding upwards at Midoryia. Midoryia sighed as he turned into a bat and swiftly dodged Bakugo's launch at him.

He turned back and floated over to a horizontal beam where he happily enjoyed his lunch.

He had won...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6.1K 28
"the world broke me, so I'll break the world" (pt 2 to a quirkless reject) after killing Bakugo on live TV broadcasted to all of Japan what happened...
20.3K 667 32
Izuku Midorya is a middle schooler at Aldera High, he is a quirkless child with a amazing talent to create machines but this wasn't important for the...
230K 6.3K 20
* Inspired by civil war and other civil war fanfiction off of Archive of our own. It's now the end of the first year of UA for our students. Nedzu ha...
192K 6.3K 53
Midoriya was the class scapegoat due to his lack of a quirk. In the world of quirks, not all men are created equal. When what's left of his dream is...