𝐀 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 �...

By Mommyxide

Rohan reads through y/n's life story. He reads about her adventure with the stardust crusaders and the traged... More

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ♬
0 | Prolouge
1 | No One Like You
3 | Microphone Commander
4 | Day 'n' nite
5 | Fell on Black Days
6 | I'll Surely Die
7 | With or Without You
8 | Get It Up
9 | Wheel in The Sky
10 | No More ?'s
11 | Weird Science Pt.1
12 | Weird Science Pt. 2
13 | Camel by Camel
14 | Tell Me Baby Pt.1
15 | Tell Me Baby Pt. 2
16 | Stop Draggin' My Heart Around
17 | Call Me Pt. 1
18 | Call Me Pt. 2
♡ 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾 ♡
19 | American Boy Pt. 1
20 | American Boy pt. 2
21 | I'm so sick
22 | Like a Stone Pt. 1
23 | Like a Stone Pt. 2
24 | Rhinestone Eyes Pt.1
25 | Rhinestone Eyes Pt. 2
26 | The King Pt. 1
27 | The King Pt. 2
28 | Misery Buisness
29 | The Wanderer
30 | I Bet On Losing Dogs
31 | Goodbye Nostalgia
32 | Ghost of The Sun
33 | Last Train Home (The End)

2 | Smooth Operator

2.9K 88 41
By Mommyxide

ʜᴏʟʟʏ ʜs sᴛᴀɴᴅ!•

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝... 𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?!"

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!:

"What the hell is that spider-like thing in their heads?" Jotaro examined the two. "Is this why they swore themselves to DIO?"

"This flesh bud was formed from DIO's cells." Said the Egyptian. "And is connected to their brains. It was implanted in their brains to control their thoughts."
"Simply put, the flesh bud can bring forth certain feelings within them.... like a controller. Charisma!" The old man exclaimed "This is a quality that will make a soldier unquestionably obey a dictator! That will make true believers follow a cult leader! This young man and woman admired DIO and swore loyalty to him! DIO is very charismatic... which allows him to easily sway others with his overwhelming charm. This was how he was able to order Kakyoin and L/n to kill us." Said the old man

"Can't we remove it?" Asked jotaro.
"The brain is too delicate... if they move even a little during the extraction, it could cause permanent brain damage." The other man sighed. "Jojo... The story I am about to tell you happened four months ago. I was in Cairo, Egypt... when I met DIO!"
"I am a fortune teller by trade." The man continued. "My shop is located in the souq Khan el-Khalili. It was the night of the full moon... He..." The Avdol sighed. "I saw him standing quietly on the stairs leading up to the second floor of my shop... He gave me a cold gaze that felt as if it would pierce through my heart... His golden-hair... His nearly transparent alabaster skin... and his overwhelming presence made him seem, unlike any normal man! I knew immediately from Mr. Joestar's description who it is was, for it was unmistakably DIO!"
"It was at this moment that I realized how truly terrifying he could be! His words brought such peace to my soul... they had a dangerous sweetness to them... which was what exactly made him terrifying! I ran for my life. I dared not even consider fighting him. I was incredibly fortunate. Because I realized it was DIO, I was able to quickly escape by jumping from the closest window. I know the winding streets of the souq below like the back of my hand, and so I was able to escape."
"I may have ended up like these two. Forced to be one of his followers by a flesh bud..." he trailed off.

"And then you would have died a few years later, your brain completely devoured." The older man told the other man.

"Died? Wait just a minute. They aren't... dead yet!" Jotaro pulled out his stand. "I'll get it out with my stand!" He grabbed kakyoin's face, his stand's hand reached for his forehead.
"Stop!"
"Wait, jotaro!!"
"Jiji! Stand back! I can pull it out without doing any damage. My stand has the precision to grab a moving bullet." He explained, focusing.

"Stop! That flesh bud is still alive! Don't you realize why part of the bud is on the outside?! It's why not even the best surgeon can extract it!" Just as the old man was telling him not to, jotaro placed his grip on the flesh bud in between his thumb and index finger. As he slowly pulled, the bud penetrated his hands with its tentacles as it slowly made its way up his arm. "Shit!" The old man yelled.
"The flesh bud stabbed him with its tentacle!! This is bad! Let go, Jojo!"
"It will attempt to enter the brain of anyone who tried to extract it!"

After a few minutes of trying to get rid of the bud, kakyoin woke up and jotaro pulled out the nasty lil' thing. Now he has to do the same for the girl.
Everyone stayed quiet, even kakyoin, he watched as his only friend squirmed under the grasp of the bigger teenager.
Y/n opened her eyes and gasped as she saw jotaro pull out something nasty from her forehead. As soon as it was gone and dead, the girl let go of the breath she was holding.

"Why—" kakyoin started. "Why? Why did you risk your life to save us?" Jotaro stared at the two of them in silence.
"Who knows? If there even is a reason, I couldn't say." Jotaro said cooly.

Y/n tried to get her breathing back on track, letting out a "thank you.."
Jotaro just grunted, and a woman walked in with a first aid kit. She had blonde hair tied back into a low and loose bun. She had a mole on her cheek and kind eyes. She was pretty, and she looked a lot like the old man.
She tended to the two's wounds, bandaging kakyoins heads, and, at some point, she had the men turn around so she could treat the wounds on the girl's torso. She said, "I don't want you moving around too much while you have a bleeding wound, so I will have the boys turn around so I can tend to you, okay?" She said sweetly.

"Thank you... very much." Kakyoin stuttered out
"Thank you, Miss." Y/n nodded.

"Kakyoin and L/n wasn't it? You should rest for a while. You can stay the night. Papa, get their futons ready." The woman said.
"Why me?! I never liked sleeping on the floor in the first place! Holly, replace my futon with a real bed!" He retorted, slapping his hand down on the floor a few times.
"Papa, while in Japan, you must do as the Japanese do. Oh, and my name is Seiko now." The woman, who was known as Seiko, said as she copied her father by slapping the ground.

"Huh?!"
"Holly comes from the word 'holy', which is seinaru in Japanese. So all my friends call me Seiko!"

"What kind of name is that?! 'Holly' is the name I gave to my beaut—"
"I won't answer if you don't call me Seiko." She cut off her father.
"Holly!"
"Does it still hurt?" She turned to y/n and kakyoin.
"I-it's fine."
Y/n shook her head, but this silly interaction between dad and daughter made her smile.

"You two, give me your uniforms," Seiko demanded, motioning for them to get up.

"O-okay," they both said.

"Before you go, you two." The younger man interrupted them. "Allow us to introduce ourselves. I'm Muhammad Avdol. And this is Joseph Joestar." Said Avdol, while pointing at the old man.
"I'm— Y/n, just call me y/n," Y/n told them, bowing slightly.

"Alright now, you two. Go get your rest." Said Seiko, rushing them out the door.

★★★★★★★

     It was morning now and y/n was sound asleep. Every time she woke up, due to accidentally moving and shooting pain into her torso, she went back to bed. Kakyoin on the other hand laid awake, thinking about what had just happened.
He eventually poked her awake, and she stayed awake this time. "Hm? What is it, Nori?" She croaked out.
"I'm sorry I dragged you into this.."
"What're you talking about? I'm the one who wanted to go on that trip with you... it's fine!" She reassured her friend.
"Yes but, if we hadn't explored we would have never come across him... I'm worried about Ryoko..." he looked down as he trailed off.

"Nori, if you keep thinking like that I might just have to hug you 'till you feel better. So shut up." Y/n smiled at him. "Plus, she came back with us, she's in Morioh right now."
"I hope she didn't see what happened." Kakyoin gulped.
"You mean... what DIO did to you...?"
He just nodded. He felt disgusted with himself, just the fact that he was powerless and DIO did what he did just fucks him up.
"We don't have to talk about it, Nori." Y/n comfortingly said. "I'm sure the rubble blocked her view, okay? Now... when we see DIO, we're gonna give him hell, ain't that right, Nori."
"Alright, alright. We should get up." Kakyoin said, trying to change the subject.
"Yeah, I'm hungry."

As soon as the two of them left their room, y/n stopped outside Seiko's room to see jotaro walk out of it. They both had heard everything. Kakyoin walked into the library to talk to avdol, while y/n stood outside, lost in her thoughts.
    'Damn that DIO. Mrs. Seiko is now on her deathbed because of that damned vampire bastard.' She thought to herself.

Kakyoin had found what he was looking for, as Avdol rushed back to the room, kakyoin and y/n followed after. They, for some reason, didn't enter the room till after Avdol broke the news of DIO still being in Egypt.
"So it was Egypt," Kakyoin said, entering the room with y/n hiding behind him.
"Huh? What do you mean?"

"That flesh bud was implanted in our brains three months ago. While my family, y/n, and I am were at the Nile River during our vacation in Egypt, we met DIO." Kakyoin explained.

"You were also in Egypt? It appears DIO wants to stay out in Egypt for some reason." Avdol stated.
"When will you leave? I'll go with you." Kakyoin asked, a very serious look in his eyes. Y/n hadn't seen that look in forever.
"I'll go too." Y/n blurted out rather confidently.
"Go with us? Why would you?" Jotaro side-eyed them.

"To tell you the truth... As for why I suddenly want to go with you..." Kakyoin looked down to find his words. "I don't really know. I guess it's because you brought me to my senses. That's all.

   Y/n stared at them. "I want to save Mrs. Seiko, she's kind and she doesn't deserve this fate." She paused for a moment before regaining her confidence again. "That son of a bitch vampire will pay for hurting me, my friend, and jotaro's family. I may not know you, jotaro, but I will lay down my life to save your mother."

"No" Jotaro simply stated. "You're small, cowardly and a girl. There's no way you'd survive this journey."
"I may not be capable enough, but I will at least still make an effort." Y/n stood her ground, glaring at Jotaro.
"I said no-"
"Let the young woman come, Jotaro." Avdol calmly said, cutting Jotaro off. "I see potential and growth in this journey for her. She may prove a valuable asset to us."
Jotaro only rolled his eyes before tipping down his hat.
'What a misogynistic prick' Y/n thought. She didn't like jotaro because of this encounter... but Seiko seems so nice, so she's gonna help.

"Well then, it's final," Joseph said as he made his way over to Seiko's unconscious form. "Holly..." he said gently. "We'll save you, no matter what. Don't worry. There's nothing to worry about... We'll make you better. Just take it easy."

"Jojo's mother," spoke kakyoin as Avdol stood. "Ms. Holly is a woman capable of calming the hearts of others. People feel at ease while around her... This may sound awkward... but if I were to fall in love, I'd like it to be with someone like her." After he finished, y/n couldn't help but start silently laughing, covering her face. The rest of them stayed awkwardly silent before Joseph was the first to break it.

"We're wasting time! We leave immediately!" Joseph exclaimed.

Cars immediately started pulling up to the house. Y/n, kakyoin, and jotaro all stood outside the front gate, watching the men walk into the house.
"These are the most trustworthy doctors from the Speedwagon Foundation. They'll take care of holly around the clock." Joseph said.

"Jojo, before we leave, I shall name your stand for you using the cards of fate, the tarot. Blindly choose a card and it shall be decided. This will suggest your fate, as well as your stand's powers." Abdol laid out the cards on his palm and jotaro took some. Jotaro had pulled the star card and held it up for Avdol to see.

"The star! The star card! So I shall name your stand... Star Platinum!" Avdol exclaimed.

"Alright, we're off! Let's go!"

And that's when it hit me, the best idea I've ever had in my entire life—
ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ ⇨
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 19.4K 71
You decided to go on a 50 day journey with your best friend in order to save his mother from a curse placed on his family's bloodline. You had no ide...
1.6K 121 21
It's been 3 years since Jotaro and Nori had left for college. Jotaro went to a college in America to study Marine Biology, and Nori went to Tokyo to...
34.6K 899 18
You're a foreign exchange student and things soon take an interesting turn when you unexpectedly become familiar with the school's well-known bad-b...
137K 5.4K 43
Y/n was close friends with Josuke Higashikata in the town of Morioh. Without having a stand she was left defenseless against the world. But when Jota...