2 | Smooth Operator

ʜᴏʟʟʏ ʜs sᴛᴀɴᴅ!•

•ʜᴏʟʟʏ ʜᴀs ᴀ sᴛᴀɴᴅ!•

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝... 𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?!"

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!:

"What the hell is that spider-like thing in their heads?" Jotaro examined the two. "Is this why they swore themselves to DIO?"

"This flesh bud was formed from DIO's cells." Said the Egyptian. "And is connected to their brains. It was implanted in their brains to control their thoughts."
"Simply put, the flesh bud can bring forth certain feelings within them.... like a controller. Charisma!" The old man exclaimed "This is a quality that will make a soldier unquestionably obey a dictator! That will make true believers follow a cult leader! This young man and woman admired DIO and swore loyalty to him! DIO is very charismatic... which allows him to easily sway others with his overwhelming charm. This was how he was able to order Kakyoin and L/n to kill us." Said the old man

"Can't we remove it?" Asked jotaro.
"The brain is too delicate... if they move even a little during the extraction, it could cause permanent brain damage." The other man sighed. "Jojo... The story I am about to tell you happened four months ago. I was in Cairo, Egypt... when I met DIO!"
"I am a fortune teller by trade." The man continued. "My shop is located in the souq Khan el-Khalili. It was the night of the full moon... He..." The Avdol sighed. "I saw him standing quietly on the stairs leading up to the second floor of my shop... He gave me a cold gaze that felt as if it would pierce through my heart... His golden-hair... His nearly transparent alabaster skin... and his overwhelming presence made him seem, unlike any normal man! I knew immediately from Mr. Joestar's description who it is was, for it was unmistakably DIO!"
"It was at this moment that I realized how truly terrifying he could be! His words brought such peace to my soul... they had a dangerous sweetness to them... which was what exactly made him terrifying! I ran for my life. I dared not even consider fighting him. I was incredibly fortunate. Because I realized it was DIO, I was able to quickly escape by jumping from the closest window. I know the winding streets of the souq below like the back of my hand, and so I was able to escape."
"I may have ended up like these two. Forced to be one of his followers by a flesh bud..." he trailed off.

"And then you would have died a few years later, your brain completely devoured." The older man told the other man.

"Died? Wait just a minute. They aren't... dead yet!" Jotaro pulled out his stand. "I'll get it out with my stand!" He grabbed kakyoin's face, his stand's hand reached for his forehead.
"Stop!"
"Wait, jotaro!!"
"Jiji! Stand back! I can pull it out without doing any damage. My stand has the precision to grab a moving bullet." He explained, focusing.