Friends To Lovers-(JJK)

By Galaxy_Rose9

A girl name young-hee has started her freshman year in high school, she is nervous but a really confident gir... More

introduction
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65 (final)

part 14

78 1 0
By Galaxy_Rose9

Next morning was school young-hee got up and started getting ready for school she look at the bear that inyeop won for her she sigh grab it and as she was about to.throw it in the trash ban in her room she stopped and she remembered everything that they did together at the amusement park.

Flashback:
Y: yah! I'm not to good!
I; are you a starter or something? Your not that bad! Haha.
Y; don't laugh help me!
End

She remembered him holding her hand so she doesn't fall, she throw the bear back on her bed and walk out of her room she was walking to school. In yeop and eunwoo was in the president class for a meeting after the meeting in yeop.wanted eunwoo to stay.

E: whats up?
I: *sigh* look young-hee found out.
E: found out what?

Eunwoo stop and widened his eyes.

E: she found out that you were a bully.in your old school?
I: yeah.
E: yah what were you thinking?
I: I don't know how she found out. Eunwoo she never wants to see me again.
E: well I don't know how to help you. At least try to make up for her.
I: I am not who I was in the past anymore.
E: then tell her that explain your whole story to her. By the way.

Inyeop looked at him.

E: by any chance do you like her?
I: *sigh* yes I been hiding my feelings i was afraid that she well stop being my friend if I confessed.
E: well she stop your friendship with her.

Inyeop was sad about it, they left and went to class. Young-hee made it to school and enter the classroom she made eye contact with inyeop look away and sat down in her desk.

T: well students your test grade is in my hand ill call your name to see how you did.

Young-hee got hers and she looked at it and was happy she had good grades, inyeop looked at his grades and realized it was all good he sigh then remembers young-hee helping him out to study for it.

T: so everyone our student president has a quick announcement.
All: wooo!

Inyeop went infront of the class and had made a announcement.

I: so um our school 2nd festival well be tomorrow, so I hope everyone shows up we have alot of students doing great activities..some schools may join us to, um there was be many fun things there.

Everyone clapped he looked at young-hee she didn't clap she was looking down the whole time he sigh and went back to his desk. After class soojin turn to young-hee.

S: yah you okay?
Y: hm? Yeah.
S: why are you avoiding inyeop?
Y: its nothing I just need space for myself.
S: ahh ok.

Soojin later walk out inyeop was looking at her back he got up and left the class as well jungkook noticed it and went up to young-hee.

Jk: hey you okay?
Y: jungkook...I found out that in yeop.was once a bully at my brothers school.
Jk: really?
Y: yeah...hehe I just found out yesterday I told him to not show his face towards me anymore.
Jk: young-hee...in yeop is your friend do ypu.really want to end your guys friendship there?
Y: ....I don't know...it hurts me when I found out now me and him are keeping are distance...

Jungkook pat her back.

Jk: its going to be okay one day you'll forgive him...I just know it and then everything well go back as it use to be...don't be sad im here for you, I can't bare to see you cry because I'll cry to.

Young-hee looked at him and smiled.

Y: agioo look at my friend all grow up and mature now huh?

She pitch his cheeks.

Jk: nah I'm still the same. Come on let's go.
Y: mm.

They were at lunch inyeop was eating and was looking at his phone he saw that young-hee was still his friend list.

Inyeop pov: she didn't unfriend me?

He looked at young-hee who was talking with iu, time pass and they were heading home jungkook was with iu and young-hee, walking young-hee home.

Iu; are you feeling any better young-hee?
Y: hm? Yeah I'm feeling great.
Iu: you are coming to the festival right?
Y: yeah totally.
Jk: perfect me and iu will see you right?
Y: yeah.

Young-hee smiled at them then they got to her place she waved at them and went in the house she went to her room and sat down on her makeup desk and look at the necklace that inyeop bought for her she look at pictures that she took with him on her phone at the amusement park that was on her mirror she also look at the pictures that they took as a group eunwoo, inyeop, and her. Flashbacks started to reply in her mind.

Flashback:
Y: can you introduce to me to your aunt~~~~?
I: no.
E: your cute when you eat.
I: what you want? And ill win it.
Y: say cheese.
I: wanna hang out? Just me and you
I: thats for payback for doing it to me.
E: im on level 30.
I: im sorry. Forgive me.
End

Young-hee cry on her desk.

Young-hee pov: what have I done?

She felt like she lose everything her friends and the people she loves the most. It was the next day festival day for the school many people came and students from different schools came as well young-hee was at home.getting ready for the festival as she was go to go she took a deep breath in and out.

Dress and purse

Shoe

Makeup

Hair

Jewelry

She went downstairs and walk to school she got a call from jungkook.

Y; yeah im out of the house and I'm on my way. Ill be okay don't worry.

She hang up and smile. She got to the school and was looking at all the activities that they have inyeop and eunwoo was there inyeop wore his casual clothes and so did eunwoo Young-hee recive a cute pink heart Ballon she smiles she was finding jungkook and iu she couldn't find them since there was many other students there as she pull out her phone and was about to call jungkook she saw inyeop who also receive a blue heart Ballon they made eye contact she was trying her best to bot let out her tears she put down her phone wipe a tear that came out and walk inside the school, inyeop wanted to go after her but stopped cause he remembers what she told him that night. Young-hee was sitting down on the school bench inside she sob then someone sat next to her and head her a juice drink she looked over.

Y: eunwoo?
E: hey.

She wipe her tears away.

E: inyeop told me you found out about his past life.
Y: yeah.
E: it wasn't easy I know. But young-hee you should let him Explain himself.
Y: i-
E: you have to listen to his side of the story and why he transferred here.
Y: he did?
E: yeah. Also when he was with me all he could talk about was you, he didn't want to end your guys friendship, hes hurt...understand his feelings too.
Y: I say the worst things to him *sob*
E: give him another chance.

Eunwoo hold her hand she looked at him he smiled pat her head and left to his other friends. Young-hee went to the gym because they had a play there, she found jungkook and iu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 806 44
It starts when Jungkook is a photographer has a crush on an international model blonde girl who also known as Rosรฉ. He tries so many ways to win her...
226K 6.2K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...
2.3K 73 14
A girl named Eun Hae and Jungkook from BTS met during a fan meeting. He fell for the girl but however since he's an idol, it'll be difficult for him...