We'll Meet Again|Sapnap x Rea...

By wha_ley

This is a y/n story!! Summer of 2011. Y/n's family goes on a cruise and meets nick. they became friends on t... More

Introduction
PLEASE READ!
Moving Out
The last day in Hawaii
Moving In
Summer Time
Summer Time part 2.
Summer Time part 3.
Summer Time 4.
Summer Time 6.
Summer Time 7.
Date
Birthday
Barbecue
Camping
First Day of School
try outs
1st football game
post football game
the party
halloween
aftermath
Life update and a little backstory

Summer Time 5.

1.5K 24 27
By wha_ley

Michelle's pov
June 19th, 2016
Chapter 8
________________________________

Today is where everyone takes us touring around Houston, Texas. Everyone wore their bathing suits underneath their clothes just in case something happens. We everyone headed out to go meet each other. We met at Stefans house and we went from there. We went downtown,saw some nice graffiti and then Buffalo Bayou Park. Since we we headed out pretty early. It was only 2. We decided to head to the beach. It was about an hour drive from where we were. We decided to switch things up with the cars. The teens went in one and the parents took the two cars. Since there was 8 kids, we got the big car and Carlos drove. Sun sat in the shotgun so Y/n, Susbeth, and I sat in the back. Then Ron, Stefan, and Nick sat in the back back.

"So girls how was the tour of Houston?" Stefan asked.

"It was good." Y/n said as she yawned.

"Sleepy?" Nick asked?

"Yeah just a bit." Y/n replied.

"Wait I'm sleepy too." I said.

"Me too." Susbeth yawned.

"I think everyone is tired haha." Carlos said with laughter.

"How about this. Everyone can sleep while I stay up with Carlos" Sun said.

"Okay" Everyone replied.

*40 minutes later*

"Michelle wake up. We're here." Y/n said while shaking me.

I wake up and see Ron trying to wake up Stefan. He didn't move. I look back and look at Ron. He makes a face like can you help me please? So what did I do?
I slapped him. Not too hard nor too soft. He woke up.

"What the hell man!?" Stefan said angrily.

"Wasn't me my guy." Ron said.

Then he looked at Nick.

"Wasn't me either." Nick said.

Then he gives me the look and says "Oh you're dead" I run out of the car and head towards the water. On my way there I see Y/m/n. I go to her and hide behind her. Then Stefan mouths "I'll get you. Just wait." With the most evilest look on his face.
As everyone else arrives. The boys head out to the water while the girls slowly take off their clothes.

"Guys I'm nervous." Y/n says.

"Me too. I'm just really insecure" I say.

"Me too." Sun and Susbeth said.

"You know what. Let's shut the fuck up and take our clothes off. I don't care what the fuck anyone says. You guys are beautiful and your bodies are perfect." I say while taking my shirt and bottoms off and head towards the water.

They look at me with confusion. Then they all take off their clothes and he'd toward the water. They catch up with me and I say "atta girls see not so bad huh?"

We head towards the guys. They're having fun. I try and stay away from Stefan but it's too late. He grabs me and pulls me under water.

"Ugh you Dickhead" I say laughing.

"Ha ha I got you back." He says while laughing and grabbing onto me.

"Okay okay you got me now let me go" I said trying to get out of his embrace.
"Stefan LET ME GO" I yelled with laughter because he began to tickle me.

He let's go of me and I punch him really hard and run toward the girls. He looks up with laughter and heads towards the boys. We headed back towards the parents and when we got there, we see that they have a volleyball. So us girls decided to play some volleyball. 2 v 2. Sun and I verses Y/n and Susbeth. It goes pretty well. I bump the ball to Sun, she sets it and I hit it and spike it scoring a point. It goes on for a little, until we are drained. We head towards the water. These group of guys, looking about 8th graders maybe freshman walks up to us and hits on us. Let me tell you.. They are not flattering at all not one bit.

"Heyyyy girls" Asswipe says.

"Hi." Sun says.

I whisper to Y/n. "They're trying to hit on us."

"Yeah I know." They whisper back

"Ooo talking about us?" Shithead asks the whole bitting his lip.

"Yeah, No not one bit." I reply.

"Come on ladies we're trying to have some fun here. We have a beach house near by and we're gonna throw a little party." Bitchass says trying to get us to follow them.

"Come onn." Crap Ass whines "Just come with us and you'll have fun.

"Sorry but we have boyfriends." Susbeth says.

By this point we were just trying to leave and get the fuck out of here. I look at Sun, she's turned around trying to get all of the guys over here to help us. We try and leave but Asswipe got a hold of Sun and try and drag her with them. Y/n, Susbeth, and I try and get Sun. At this point the guys took note on what was happening.

"Ayo little boys" Ron yells.

"What dude?" Shithead says with confusion on his face.

"What are you doing to our girls?" Stefans asks walking closer to them.

"Nah they aren't yours she's just being difficult because she doesn't want to leave. We have a party to get too" Asswipe says.

"Oh cmon man. I'm not invited?" Nick joked.

"Nah fam" Bitchass says while walking up to Stefan.

Bitchass throws the first punch and Stefan got hit. Stefan looked up and looked pissed as fuck, he started throwing punches towards Bitchass. We had to pull Stefan back and calm him down. Susbeth ran back to the parents to tell them what was happening. We got the parents to come over to us and they called the police and waited for them to arrive.
Once they arrive the little bitch boys started yelling "You'll gonna hear from my lawyer and my parents."
We had to wait for the boys parents to show up and when they got here they didn't look happy. The officers explained what had happened and they were pissed at the boys. They walked over to our parents and apologized many times. But this one mother wasn't happy. It was bitchass the one Stefan beat up.
I understood why but she was a little dramatic. I felt embarrassed for her. She was yelling and screaming at the officers.

"Ma'am please get out of my face and please back up from these people." The officer said.

"NO THEY HURT MY SON. HE DIDNT EVEN GET ANYMORE HITS ON HIS BOY." The mom yelled.

"I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS!" She walks over to Stefan and friends to punch him.

Before she could land a punch on him. The officer grabs the mom and puts her in hands cuffs.

"Ma'am you went against my orders now I have to put you inside my car and drive to to the police department. You could be charged for assault for attacking a minor." The officer says.

She stays quiet and says nothing on her way to the car. The boys, The parents of the boys look disgusted at her. We all do. Must feel bad. Sucks to suck.
We head back over to our stuff and pack up. We decided to get some Dairy Queen on the way back. We were mentally and physically tired. We slept like a baby on our way back. As soon as we got back to
y/n's place we go shower and head to bed.

___________________________________

Sun's pov.

I woke up the next morning with a headache and a sore arm. Since it was a Monday y/n's parents had to go to work so it was just us. No one was awake so I felt nice and decided to make breakfast. It was a simple breakfast. Spam, eggs, and rice. As i finished breakfast y/n comes down.

"Good morning" I say.

"Good morning Sun. How's your wrist?" Y/n said as she grabbed a plate and picked up some food.

"Eh sore and he left a bruise too." I said while eating.

"Aw dude I'm sorry. I feel really bad." Y/n said with a frown on their face.

"It's okay I guess. Things happen" I said with a chuckle.

By this point Susbeth and Michelle both woke up and said good morning and ate breakfast. Y/n's mom had called to see what we were doing today. We said nothing because we don't have a car or didn't know how to drive. She asked if we were okay going over to Ron's house because Ron's dad had had to work and the boys were there with his mom. We said sure and told us to get ready because Ron's mom was gonna pick us up. We got dressed and ready. I was wearing a white blouse with a skirt. Y/n was wearing a blue and white stripped shirt with jeans. Susbeth was wearing black crop with pink sweats. Then Michelle wore a white top with jeans. Ron's mom picked us up.

(these aren't actually sun, susbeth, and michelle i found it off pinterest 😀)

"You girls look cute." Mrs. Weasley said.

"Thank you Mrs. Weasley." Y/n said

"So do you guys want to get anything before we go to my house?" She asks.

"Can we get boba?" I ask.

"Of course we can! I was about to ask if you guys wanted boba!" She said happily.

We head to the boba place and get place in our orders.

"Can I get a Taro Milk tea with no boba." Michelle says.

"Can I have a uh Black sugar milk tea with normal boba" I say.

"Can I have a honeydew milk tea with normal boba."
Susbeth says.

"Can I also get a black sugar milk tea with boba."
Y/n says.

"Then a lychee tea with lychee popping boba for me please." Mrs. Weasley said.

"Anything else?" The boba worker said.

"Nope that's it!" Mrs. Weasley said.

We had money so we decided to give the worker $10 for tip. We got our drinks and headed to her house. When we walked in we went straight to the dinning room. We talked until the boys came out.

"Hey Ron" Mrs. Weasley said.

"Hey mom. We're hungry." Ron said.

"Okay boys. Are you girls hungry?" She asks.

"Just a bit." We all say.

"Okay well ima make lunch you guys can go hang out with the boys if you want. Doors open." She says.

"Ummm okay" I say nervously.

We follow Ron to where the boys were. They were playing GTA 5. He were awkward but eventually warmed up. The boys were on the couch while Susbeth and I were on the bean bag and Michelle and y/n are in front of the couch on the floor.
Ron's mom knocks on the door to let us know lunch is ready. She made some bomb ass sandwiches. Us girls were scrolling through Musical.ly. We found this dance and we got the boys to do it with us. We looked so funny! They played for a little while. Then his mom asked if we wanted to go to the park then watch a scary movie. We said sure and followed the boys to the park. They brought a volley ball so of course we did 4v4 girls against boys. It was fun. The boys kinda sucked but after a few times they got better. We headed back to Ron's house. Ron's dad came home. So we decided to go to the movie theater and watch a scary movie "The boy". We had to take two cars because we didn't fit in one. It was girls and boys in each car. We got to the movie theater, got our tickets, popcorn and drinks, then headed towards room. I had to use the bathroom so did every girl too. We went to the bathroom and came back. The movie was starting when we arrived, so we went back to our seats and sat down.

(Spoilers if you haven't watched "The boy")

There was this girl who applied to take care of a boy, but when she arrived she realized she had to take care of the doll. The doll represented their dead son who passed away in a fire. She soon realizes that the boy didn't really die but he lived in the wall. The couple decided to kill themselves and had written a letter to their son saying that he could have the girl to love. He tries to take her to stay in the house but she escapes.

During the movie it had many jump scares. We heard a scream from the back of us. It was some Middle school girls. They screamed at almost every jump scare. I mean I screamed but it wasn't every time. It kinda sucked hearing them scream but oh well.

The movie ended and we walked out talking about the movie and the middle school girls. We were laughing and shaking a little. We decided to grab some Taco Bell on the way back to Ron's house and eat it. Y/n's dad was gonna pick us up to go back to their house. As we were waiting we had small talk with Mrs. Weasley about make-up, celebrities, and just girly stuff. The doorbell rings and it's y/d/n here to pick us up. We said our goodbyes to the boys and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. Uncle y/d/n told us to go into the car while they talk for a little. I glanced back at them and he was trying to pay them back for what they did today. Mrs. Weasley said it was okay and no problem at all but y/d/n insisted.
We head back to the house drained, we ate some brownies that Mrs. Carol had baked earlier and then head to bed.

thank you for 133 reads💞

___________________________________
hi! uh this was a long chapter to me. and different pov!! i'm also sorry for how long this chapter took:). school and spider-man ps4 (i wanted to play this one before miles morales) is keeping me from writing. but i hope you enjoyed :)
1-7-2021

-Ley💞😼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 392 32
This is a story about a girl named y/n from l'manburg that falls in love with someone (your 21 and 5'5) Tw⚠️: Swearing Some adult content Your name...
50.4K 2.3K 35
Dream had always been scared of water, mainly due to trauma as a child. However, one day, his best friend Sapnap tries to get Dream out of his comfor...
9.4K 257 15
When Y/N joins the Dream SMP, she and George seem to get along very well but what happens when Dream starts to catch feelings for his best friend's c...
23.3K 487 20
Karl x Fem!reader. (Discontinued i might change the story with a different book i just didnt like how it was coming out lol) Y/n is Corpes's half s...