My Little Scarlet Spider Kuro...

By DinoLush22

Chrollo Lucilfer has fallen in love with the chain user also known as Kurapika. He decides to kidnap Kurapika... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

3.3K 76 40
By DinoLush22

Kurapikas POV

I woke up dreadful. I can not go downstairs after what Shalnark pulled last time. I'm scared of what he might make me do next. But I have to go downstairs eventually. I tried to take a while getting ready so that I wouldn't have to see Shalnark. But now that I am ready I should probably go downstairs into the main area. I walk down the stairs as quietly as I can so that Shalnark doesn't notice me. I go down to the main area of the base to see no one there. What is going on? I swear if they are trying to pull something again I will shoot myself. I check the time to see that its 5:00 AM. How did I not realize that I woke up so early? Oh well I guess I can look around the base. Sooner or later I found a bookshelf. I was curious and bored so I decided to look at what books there were. By the looks of them they were definitely Chrollo's. Who normally reads Shakespeare. But I found a decent book about the Greek Gods and decided to start reading. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip ( Kurapikas POV )

After about an hour of reading I felt a pair of eyes on me, staring deeply into my soul. I turn around to see the one and only Chrollo Lucilfer. He was looking at me yet I could tell he was deep in thought. 

'' Do you need anything? '' 

'' No, but may I ask, when did you wake up? ''

'' I woke up around 4:00 AM and came down here around 5:00 AM. ''

He nodded and also grabbed a book. He sat beside me and we read side by side. We were now reading in a comfortable silence. It was peaceful, I must admit it was nice. I never realized I could have such a nice time with the one who murdered my clan, I guess you learn something new everyday.

Chrollos POV

I went to the main area of out hideout to find my little scarlet spider reading one of my books about the Greek gods. He looked so nice and peaceful. I looked closely at his features. How his short blonde hair brushed against the side of his face, he had a soft blush, and slight pink lips. He was adorable. As I was growing deeper in thought, Kurapika noticed me staring at him. I walked to the bookshelf and grabbed a book. I sat down next to him and started to read. His cheeks grew a little bit more pink as our shoulders were brushing up against each other. I finally decided to speak up.

'' Why were you up so early? ''

'' Sometimes I tend to wake up early without realizing it, it has been happening ever since I was a kid. Nothing to worry about. ''

I nodded as we sat in a peaceful silence once again. A few minutes later I felt something on my shoulder. It was a sleeping kurta. He must have been tired. I haven't slept in a few days so I was also feeling tired. I rested my head on top of his and wrapped my arms around him ; slept beside him. 

I woke up to a grinning Shalnark who had his phone out taking pictures. I glared at him and he soon went back to the rest of the Troupe, probably to show them the picture. I sigh and realize I have to wake up Kurapika because of our Troupe meeting today. I lightly shake his shoulder and his eyes flutter open, and his cheeks slightly blush pink. 

'' I hope you enjoyed your sleep, but its time for the meeting. '' 

He slightly nods in response and we walk over and sit down with the rest of the Troupe. I look over at a giggling group of four spiders. Machi, Shalnark, Feitan, and Shizuku. Kurapika looks confused as I sigh. 

'' In this mission we are not just stealing but killing as well. ''

They all nodded in response, but Kurapika looked a bit tense. 

'' We will be killing a group of nen-users. They will be going to a club to party tomorrow, their boss has an interesting nen-ability that I would like. So get ready for tomorrows mission.''

I will be making an Illumi x reader! Also please leave ideas! 

I do not own the Fan art!

751 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 229K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
234K 2.6K 22
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
815K 35.5K 57
"Mujhe jhelna mushkil hai nader," she said with a smile while her gaze was fixed on the table. ("It's difficult to tolerate me, Nader") "Main jhel l...
149K 2.6K 130
NOT MY STORY, NOR MY TRANSLATION For Offline Reading Purpose Only Author(s) 鹿迟 Summary Sheng MuMu was transmigrated into a novel. While others transm...