I don't need Magic to kill

By _KingWolfie_

"he's so weird" "I heard he can't use Chakra" "how did he Graduate?" "poor soul he'll be dead after his first... More

The perfect swords
Days With the Uchiha
so bothersome
Death comes with life
Just a day
New Roomate
The Dangers of a Soldier
A new member joins
New discovery
Team player
First C-Rank
Time at Suna
A Friend in Suna
Therapy Session
Remember to Trust
500 follwer special
Hyuga Adventures
Team 7 and 8
A blast to the past
Blood Shed
A/N Shiro!
A Funeral with 1
Yet another C Rank
Liars are pissing him off
Training and Meeting old friends
The Bridge Battle
Yet another Idiot
Short: Sakura's Mindset
pt 1: Chunin Exams
Pt 2: Chunin Exams
Pt3: Chunin Exams
Memory Lane
Problems and Soloutions
Konoha Crush
A Plan made
Leave the Leaf behind
Kumogakure
Uzushiogakure
💥SHIPPUDEN A/N💥
How it Begins
Peace of mind
Defend the Sand
Loss of a Pillar

Who needs Magic?

52.7K 1.4K 1.7K
By _KingWolfie_

"All right class, remember you have a minor test tomorrow so be sure to brush up on your history of Konoha, I'm talking to you Naruto" Iruka said, he grabbed his items and walked out the class.

The classroom got rowdy, the loud ones were being louder than ever, probably because they assumed they would fail tomorrows test.

He, however didn't care, he had reread all history books the moment he learnt where the library was.

With his bag in hand he marched out of the classroom.

If anything being in this scenario was somewhat embarrassing, he was used to killing Titans on the daily, fearing for his life at every second, never forgetting that adrenaline rush.

Now? Tch, now he had to help these ignorant, helpless, snot nosed brats learn who build the village.

Not that he cared, when he awoke in this world he expected things to be different and hopefully peaceful.

Turns out he doesn't know if this situation is better or worse.

Train to fight Titans or train to fight Magical Ninjas, see? He didn't know which was worse.

Probably this life, at least titans couldn't suddenly call on a ball of fire, or duplicate themselves over fifty times, or lock you in an illusion that you believed was real.

Yeah, perhaps the titans weren't looking as bad as he thought.

"Teme! Your not better than me!" The local loudmouth yelled.

Levi had rolled his eyes and marched on to his apartment.

Yes he had an apartment, 5 years old or not he refused to stay with some woman who was using him for money.

He's young not stupid, then again he isn't even that, not with the memories of his past intact.

Truth be told, Levi wanted nothing to do with the Ninjas. He couldn't care less about them, the village or the 'will of fire' as the Hokage repeatedly told the generation he was apart of.

The amount of times he had heard of the will of fire only made it tempting to shove his head into actual fire.

Levi was many things, rude, blunt, strong, short..... ignore that last one.

Anyways, he was many things, but stupid was not one of them. He knew what being a Ninja would mean.

Life risking missions, and death, whether it was his or his opponents would be left up to skill and time.

He wanted to avoid that, it just reminded him of his previous life, the only difference was his opponents weren't well over 50 feet tall, and could all very easily fight back.

Titans were simple and had a system, they ran slower at night, were very predictable in their movements and the only thing you had to fear was if there were too many of them... like how he died.

He was overwhelmed.

Ninjas on the other hand are so much worse, it doesn't matter about what time of day it is they can still move with relative ease. Not all were predictable, infact most had a unique style of attack, and one of them would be more than enough to kill, or at least do some serious damage, but if there were a lot, well... let's not think about that.

In other words, unless you have some kind of godly armor that could protect you from anything, (cough, Naruto's plot Armour, cough) then all were doomed to die or come very, very close with death.

However, this somewhat works in Levi's favour as he had held hands with death so many times by this point of his life that he genuinely couldn't care less if someone was out to kill him.

But the issue was his current body, sure he was short in his last life but not this short, this meant that his arms and legs are a lot shorter than he's used to making most of his spars end with him missing his attacks.

Don't worry he's slowly getting used to it, but he needs to train, and god forbid he can't get himself two swords.

Now let's get something straight, Levi wants Nothing to do with, or at best, very little to do with that Magic crap the Ninjas use.

If he was going to be a Ninja he'd be dammed if he had to learn how to blow smoke out of his ass to do so.

No, he will stick with his swords, they worked well for him then, they can work well for him now.

At best, he would be willing to learn how to walk up the side of buildings and hop from tree to tree as those seemed to be the best way to travel in this world.

But. That's. It.

"OI TEME! STOP IGNORING ME LIKE YOUR BETTER!!" Naruto's loud voice came, and Levi once again ignored.

He could only hope Sasuke would acknowledge him so he would shut up. The kid was giving him a headache, and if it wasn't so painfully obvious that he wanted attention, because for a reason that Levi has yet to find out about, (he will at some point) the village hates him.

Levi was thinking of ways to improve, if you applied for it, it is possible to get through the academy without using Magic, (he doesn't know the official name for it, and doesn't care enough to find out) someone has done it before, and if Levi remembered correctly his name was Gai? He wasn't sure.

Not the point, the point is, you can graduate without the use of Magic and that is exactly what he was after.

Since he wanted nothing to do with learning how to somehow breath water, or fire or any other element, (how the hell do they even breath out dirt?) He was going to have to work on his physical strength.

The best way to do that is weights, now Levi does some odd jobs here and there, mainly heavy lifting to increase his strength, (even though he is 5 it seems normal here) so he has some spare change, the small amount of money he gets from the Hokage goes to basics needs and rent.

Suddenly being knocked out of thought Levi hadn't realised but he had bumped into the local loud mouth who was angrily looking down at him, (yes he's short no matter what age).

"How many times I gotta tell ya not to ignore me Teme!" Naruto yelled in his face, Levi had to withhold himself from punching the kid.

He, spat, in, his, face.

With the twitch of his eye, Levi rubbed off the left over residue of the boy infront of him and gave him a harsh glare, not like the glare the Villager gave him, no, just a glare that was more like a warning.

"We've never spoken before, usually when you Shout Teme, it's directed at Sasuke, I had no reason to beleive you were talking to me" Levi assessed.

He just wanted to go home, he found a cook book In the library and is currently floating at the thought of getting to try food that isn't plain meat, bread and soup. The thought of trying new foods was making him very impatient.

"Yeah well, I just wanted to know what's up with you, beleive it!" Naruto yelled.

Levi felt his hand twitch, he was going to hit this kid if he didn't move, he had no qualms beating the shit out of Eren, he will have no qualms beating the shit out of Naruto.

"Get to the point, I'm in a hurry" Levi stated, his voice was stern for how high pitched it was.

"Well, people say you can't use Catra, I wanna know if it's true!" Naruto yelled, and Levi wondered if he knew how to speak with any other volume.

If Levi was being honest, he could probably use Chakra a lot better than the kids at the academy, this isn't him gloating but more of a logical guess.

Levi never had Chakra before in his last life, it just wasn't a thing, sure he was naturally faster and stronger, but that came down to his Genes.

Chakra? He's never had it, so he's constantly aware of it, it's like a mini reminder that he is no longer in his world.

Infact he'd go as far as to say he's super aware of it, he can feel it everywhere.

Lightly in the air they breathe, flowing through the ground into the plants and trees, from small animals to people, yes he can feel it a little too well.

However, he has long since learned to shove it to the back of his mind, that doesn't make it better, it just takes his mind off it.

So yes, he could probably use Chakra to do the Magic moves the Ninjas did, but he didn't care.

If anything being around Naruto was unsettling for him, since he was super aware of Chakra and Naruto had a surplus of it.

What was weird about Naruto was the Levi could sense two completely different types of Chakra within Naruto, though it seemed like the two Chakras were in a constant battle for dominance.

The blue Chakra was the one he felt in everyone, well he assumed it was blue like everyone elses, so he knew that was Naruto's.

The other however, felt more... demonic, like, not evil or misled, but a mix of the two, like that feeling you get when your holding onto a grudge that even you don't actually care about.

It was weird to put it Into words, but anyway, it felt uncomfortable, almost like Levi had pins and needles all over his body, not enough to hurt, but enough to make him want to flinch.

"HEY ANSWER ME!"

Ok, the Shouting was getting really old really quickly.

He narrowed his eyes and the blond boy, causing him to flinch slightly.

"I can use Chakra... I just don't" Levi stated walking off once again, his head was starting to hurt and he could no longer tell if it was from Naruto's constant shouting or his lack of food.

But both issues could be solved if he were to walk away... which is what he chose to do.

"Wait! So if ya can! Why don't you?"

"Stop shouting, your giving me a headache" Levi grumbled ignoring his question.

"Well!"

"Can you use Chakra?" Levi asked, not because he cared but because he wanted to redirect the conversation, and since Naruto is a social idiot, he easily took the bait.

He loved to rant about himself and how he was going to be the greatest Hokage, so give him the spot light to do so and he will talk non-stop.

"I'm going home" Levi cut him off before head the chance to ramble more than he already has, rubbing his temple Levi trudged home.... home.

Such a simple word with a lot of power, could his other world be classed as home? He guess it could, it was nice being around everyone, no matter how many times Levi wanted to stab someone.

Here, he had no one, at least no one he could turn to, no one he could reminisce with, and he wouldn't lie to himself... it hurt.

But he is a soldier, one of Humanity's best at that, he'd stab himself of he let a little self pity ruin his chance of survival.

What he failed to see was how Naruto had looked like a kicked puppy when Levi walked off.

Maybe if he chose to look back things would have been different, Naruto would have gotten his first friend, and Levi wouldn't have felt so alone.

But he didn't, and he wouldn't for a quite a long time.

______________________________________

Oh boy, this is defo becoming a side book.

What I mean is I will write these chapters when I want to and no amount of begging will change that.

Reason is writing Levi's character is hard for me because it has been so long since I last watched AOT, or even read a fanfic on him, so I will do my research for this.

I really don't need the guys Fangirls and fanboys onto me about making their Senpai too OOC.

Any who, hope you enjoyed, it's a lot of fun writing like this, I get the opportunity to waffle.

You might not get it, but all that happened this chapter was that Levi walked home and Naruto annoyed him, but it seemd longer as there was so much information.

It probably won't be that bad next chapter.

Anyway, Ja ne

ALSO!!!!

That pic is how he looks right now, just swap the badge out and plop the Konoha sign there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.9K 34
Kakashi x Reader You suddenly find yourself stuck in "Naruto's" world without knowing why, and were taken in by the Leaf village as one of the infamo...
89.7K 3.7K 40
As a detective, I refused to believe such fickle things like magic or ghosts. Simply because there's always an explanation behind these phenomena. Bu...
47.4K 1.4K 23
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...
28.3K 1.6K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...