My Ice Prince

By bunnysunoo

[Book One of the 'My' Series] "You're adorable, Shim Jaeyoon. Or do you prefer Jakey?" "Jakey's good." ~ An a... More

Part 1 : best friends.
2
3
4
5
7
8 : hanbin
9 : i love you.
10 : nervousness.
11 : world record.
12 : boyfriend meets best friend.
13 : double coffee date.
14. passing the torch
15 : the two couples
16 : poly relationship?
17 : buying a gift.
18 : dinner.
19 : the promise. (End of Part 1)
Part ll : forbidden.
1 : scandal
2
3 : who started it?
4 : debut.
5. bored.
6 : i'll miss you.
7 : family reunion
8 : debut promotions.
9 : Vlive
10 : speaking out.
11 : mine.
12 : rest.
13 : our new chapter.
14 : I'll still help.
15 : answer.
16 : break up.
17 : i love you
18 : confession.
19 : happy endings. (finale)

6 : arriving in barcelona

1.2K 92 10
By bunnysunoo

3rd Person POV

As Sunghoon appeared out of the flight gate, a hoard of his fans immediately screamed out his name.

"Sunghoon! You're my role model!"

Sunghoon, still not being used to the compliments, his cheeks flushed red.

He turned to his dearing fans and smiled, waving at them. They squealed, some of them even fainting. Well, who wouldn't fall to the charms of Park Sunghoon?

There was a small security team guarding him as Jihoon kept him close.

"Jake! I love you!"

"Sunoo! I love you!"

Sunghoon heard the members names being shouted by their fans and chuckled.

"How do they deal with that on a daily?", Sunghoon wondered.

Make no mistake, Enhypen has a bigger fanbase than Sunghoon and it makes sense. Sunghoon wasn't jealous of it. In fact, he was relieved. An introvert has trouble dealing with attention on them.

After going through the fans, Sunghoon finally could breathe out. Jihoon let a big sigh of relief. Both of them almost melted into the seat.

"Why did I not expect their fans to be all over you too?", He whispered to himself.

Ever since Sunghoon appeared on one of their vlives, engenes have been gushing over Sunghoon for months. He even got the nickname, 'Ice Prince'. Jake might have told them they were best friends too.

Sunghoon chuckled and patted his brother's shoulder.

"It's all good, right?", Jihoon turned his head to look at Sunghoon.

He smiled and ruffled the figure skater's hair.

"Let's unpack at the hotel first. Buckle up.", Jihoon said with a brotherly voice.

He put the seatbelt on and took out his phone to check Insta. He's still amazed how he has over 2 million followers. It's almost overwhelming to him. Even some of his high school 'friends' came out and said they knew the Park Sunghoon.

It made him laugh. Why pretend to know when they actually don't? On the brightside, he has dearing fans that support him and Hanbin finally got in touch with him.

Sunghoon found himself smiling, his dimples showing. Jihoon shook his head already knowing why. He started the van and drove them to the hotel.

"Should I take selcas for Penguins?", Sunghoon said out loud.

Jihoon glanced at him and hummed.

"Do what you want, Sunghoon. I'm just your road manager.", Jihoon chuckled.

Sunghoon's cheeks flushed. He became embarrassed.

"O-oh, okay.."

He opened the camera app and started taking selcas. Most of them were peace signs and finger hearts. His favourite poses. As he was satisfied and about to post the selcas, an idea came to him.

"Ah, hyung. Can we stop by the ice rink for awhile after unpacking?", Sunghoon asked Jihoon.

Jihoon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. It was already afternoon. By the time they're done unpacking, it would be dark outside.

"Please? Can we please? Just for awhile, I want to show Penguins a sneak peak of my short program.", Jihoon chuckled and nodded.

"Okay, just for awhile. I don't want Coach to scold me again.", Jihoon said.

"Yes! I'm so excited to show them what I have planned.", Sunghoon said, excited.

They finally reached the hotel and booked in.

"Wow! This room is bigger than the rest!", Sunghoon said in awe.

Jihoon took the luggage from Sunghoon's hands and walked into the room.

"Hey, I wanted to take that.",Sunghoon whined.

"Coach texted me saying they're on the way here.", Jihoon said.

Sunghoon's expression turned to one of upset.

"Aww, I wanted to film something for Penguins..", Sunghoon walked in the room with his head down.

It was clear he didn't want to hear Coach to lecture him again.

"We can do it secretly, if you really want to. I'll cover for you.", Sunghoon looked up, his eyes lit up.

He jumped on Jihoon, hugging him. Jihoon let out a surprised noise as he almost lost his balance.

"Thanks hyung! You're the best!", Jihoon chuckled and patted his back.

"Let's do it now before they get here.", Sunghoon let go of Jihoon and nodded firmly.

He went to his luggage and took out his personal ice skates.

"So, are you going to tease your costume too?", Jihoon asked, curious.

Sunghoon looked at Jihoon and shook his head.

"That would be too much spoilers, right?", Sunghoon was right.

"Besides, the coaching team has my costume.", Sunghoon added.

Jihoon face palmed completely forgetting they don't handle the costumes.

"Okay, I have everything. Let's go to the ice rink!", Sunghoon beamed from ear to ear.

Jihoon chucked at his eagerness and nodded. The ice rink wasn't that far from the hotel but they still took the van just to be quick. Luckily the ice rink was still open.

Bienvenido!", The staff greeted as they entered. (Welcome!)

The staff suddenly gasped as she recognised who just walked in.

"You're Park Sunghoon, aren't you?", the female staff spoke with almost perfect korean. Jihoon was surprised.

Sunghoon smiled and nodded. The female staff squealed as she covered her mouth in disbelief.

"I'm such a big fan..I lo-love your performances.", Again, Sunghoon wasn't used to the compliments yet so his cheeks flushed.

"Ah yes...Is the ice rink still open?", Sunghoon asked timidly. The female staff nodded immediately and pointed towards the door.

"It's al-always open. You can go a-ahead and u-use it.", Jihoon chuckled and crossed his arms, amused.

The female staff clearly had a crush on Sunghoon. Sunghoon smiled and bowed politely, excusing himself.

Jihoon followed Sunghoon as he opened the door to the ice rink. The cold air hit them immediately. During winter, it's even more colder.

"I'll go and put on the ice skates.", Sunghoon told Jihoon.

Jihoon smiled and nodded. Sunghoon went to the nearest bench and sat on it.
He started taking off his shoes and putting on the ice skates.

Jihoon leaned on the railing, waiting for Sunghoon.

"Park Sunghoon?", A familiar voice called out.

It was none other than Yuzuru Hanyu. Sunghoon gasped and covered his mouth.

"No w-way! Yuzuru H-Hanyu?!", Yuzuru chuckled at his reaction. He found him cute.

His role model was right in front of him and he was being shy. He knew he would be here considering Yuzuru is one of his opponents but he still couldn't believe it. Yuzuru held his hand out for Sunghoon to shake.

"Nice to meet you at last, Sunghoon.", Yuzuru said with a friendly smile.

Sunghoon held his trembling right arm with his left and shook his hand.

"I l-love y-you-", Jihoon's eyes grew wide as saucers.

"Wha-Sunghoon-", Jihoon tried to stop him from embarrassing himself.

Yuzuru laughed heartily as he patted the taller boy's hair.

"You're very cute, Sunghoon.", Sunghoon's cheeks turned even more red than before. Maybe because his role model called him cute.

Yuzuru turned to Jihoon, "You're Park Jihoon, right?"

Jihoon nodded and chuckled awkwardly, "I'm sorry for my brother. He just sees you as his role model."

"Don't worry, I'm happy people see me as their role model. Especially someone as cute as Sunghoon here.", Sunghoon was about to explode.

"I think that's enough teasing for now. Why don't we start practicing, Sunghoon?" Sunghoon's eyes lit up and he nodded.

"Okay, show me what you got.", He smirked and challenged his junior.

~~~

a/n : going to end this chapter short as I don't want to make it too long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 11.3K 36
"I hate you." "Shut up and kiss me already." °•°•°•°•° Kim Sunoo is excited to finally go back to the summer camp he went to when he was 5 for a...
199K 11.5K 43
❝it's a win-win. both of us will gain something good if we help each other out!❞ - wherein two boys agreed to help each other, just so that the perso...
26.4K 1.3K 19
[#1 in sungsun] sunghoon, the ice prince of aspen meets prince sunoo a wild, carefree, rule-breaking spirit from ordon. a story showcasing two polar...
34.9K 1.1K 22
I will tell you everything when I'm ready.... Disclaimer: This is a fan fiction. Which means the full story is made up/fake. May contain some scenes...