The Gifted Mates. Taekook ff

By BangtansBabygirl995

When 2 omegas Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin are the only one's that survives the attack on their current pack... More

INTRO
CHARACTERS (Main good characters)
(2)I Quit
(3)Unusual
(4) Attack
NOT AN UPDATE
(5)Wait A Life Time
(6)MATES?!🐰🐱
(7)Nightmare
NOT A UPDATE.
I AM BACK!
(8)First time
I AM SORRY (Not an update but read)
(9)School or Castle?😳
(10) Cousins
(11)The Accident ⚠might be triggering⚠.
(12)Mistake
(13)Marking.
(14)Heat. NSFW
(15) Filthy mouth

(1)First Day

703 39 27
By BangtansBabygirl995

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD YEAR AHEAD. WELL I THINK I WILL HAVE BECAUSE MY YEAR STARTED WITH TAEKOOK SELCA. SEE?? IN THE ABOVE PIC!!!! OK I'LL STOP. BYE AND GOOD READING!

(Jungkook POV)

-------------------------------------------

"Wake up you filthy piece of shit!" I heard someone shouting I just groaned and moved a bit, that was until I felt a bucket of cold water being harshly splashed on my body. I jumped and start panting and coughing.

"Get up and come down you slut. Don't expect me to wake you up every morning. Today is the first day of school and I don't want you to miss. Actully I don't want you to miss any day. You have to go to school every day. Got it you whore?" She spat in my face and I was still processing what was happening. Once I understood I said in a small voice but it's still a bit horse from yesterday's screaming, "Y.. yes Luu..... luna." Then I start coughing. Then she just gives me a look that says disgusting.

I just sign and get up. I regret it immediately. Pain shot through my whole body. I fall to my bed groaning. I just take deep breaths and slowly get up and my way to the bathroom limping. I take a shower. A cold one because I don't have hot water access to my bathroom. I do my morning routine. I wear a grey full sleeve sweat shirt and pants and a cap of the same color. I don't do it because I want to hide my identity because it is not possible. I wore the cap because I feel safe if I am not able to make eye contact. I make my way down stares. 

I live in the pack house. I was an orphan. When I was just an infant, the orphanage head found me in the woods abounded. I was taken to the orphanage and there I met Park Jimin. My one and only friend. From there the we got adopted to this hell hole. I don't get treated well, heck! I get physically abused. But the thing is that even if I want to complain; I can't. Because every one in this pack hates me. Well that' because I didn't shift on my 16th birthday. All werewolves first shift to their wolf forms on their 16th birthday. But for some reason I didn't shift. Therefore every body thinks I am cursed. But I do know that I am an omega. Because other werewolves can smell me. But they say that that my scent is sweeter. I am also more weaker and submissive then other omega's. 

They gave me bread crusts as the breakfast. I go out and meet Jimin. I give him my breakfast. But he looks at me questionably.

"Did you have breakfast Kookie?" Jimin asks me while tilting his head cutely.

"Yes, Chim. I had my breakfast." I lie looking into his eyes. I am good at lieing after years of practice.

"Eat up and hurry we have school. Today's the first day, don't want to be late." I say and start walking slowly towards school with Jimin.

SORRY IT WAS SHORT; I AM SLEEPY. IT'S CURRENTLY 4 AM AND YOUR GIRL IS WRITING THIS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT..😁😁😁😋😋😋 AND ARMYS PLS DON'T HATE ON ANY SPECIFIC MEMBERS.😣😣 BTS= 7. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT.😥😥😔😔 #JIMINDESERVESBETTER IS TRENDING. WHY IDK BUT STILL, PLS PLS PLS TREAT THEM EQUALLY. BTS WILL NOT BE BTS ANY MEMBER😔😔. I AM SAYING THIS AGAIN:

BTS= 7

BTS= ARMY

ARMY= BTS

ARMY+BTS= FAMILY

FAMILY= BTS+ARMY

THANKS FOR READING.

VOTE AND COMMENT!🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 5.4K 33
Jeon Jungkook, an alpha with no wolf. Kim Taehyung an omega with a short temper. They both love to get on each other's nerves. "I scratch and bite!"...
967K 54.8K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...
1.3M 57.3K 86
Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has everything. But still, he is desperate to...
339K 15K 42
A beautiful rare omega "KIM TAEHYUNG" from very young age fighting for his life, his worth,searching for the one who can love him,the one who can hea...