Klaus' favourite sister

By SofiaMikleson

Sophia, Klaus' full blooded sister, his youngest sister being the most powerful. His secret weapon, his own t... More

Meeting some old friends
Annoying Phone Call
How do I know you
Swimming
I Remember
2 o'clock?
Date night
Feel So Close??
Old Friend
Rousseau's
Control Your Self
Papa Tunde's Blade
Clubbing
Clubbing Pictures
Dress Shopping
Beacon Hills
Miss Mystic Falls
Baby
Girls day
A/N
3 years later

This Is Not The End Little Sister

9.5K 164 52
By SofiaMikleson

"I was just-" I was interrupted by Jules' head fly passed my face and falling to the ground.
"JULES!!" was all I managed to say before collapsing to the floor in tears.

KOL'S POV

My eyes were locked on my lovers head, eyes still open and her lipstick still smudged from our make out session earlier that day.

Sophia broke down in front of the best friend, "no, no, no, no" she repeated, sobbing to herself.

"How could this happen, Kol you were supposed to protect her" she looked up to me her eyes filled with tears.

"Sophia come here" Klaus said fatherly, she got up and ran straight into his arms faced buried in his chest.

I couldn't even look anymore, I tore my gaze away from her and looked towards our sister and brother.

Suddenly the doors of the mansion burst open, all our heads snapped towards the doors to see a note on the ground.

SOPHIA'S POV

Hello Sophia, long time no see.
I do apologise for your friend, Jules was it, I know your were quite close.
It was that hunter Gilbert who killed her trying to get the hunters mark. I remember when Niklaus killed all those hunters who had the mark, ha ha.
I would love to meet you at the Grill with your family to discuss business.

-M x

I looked at the note ready to kill that little Gilbert not caring if I got the curse. Finally looking up I see Kol nowhere to be seen.

"Let's get ready Kol will meet us at this Grill. Do you know who-" Elijah paused thinking on who it could be "L could be Sophia?"

"No brother but I will happily get out of this awful costume, on the way there can we make a pit stop." I asked, a smirk making its way to my face.

I vamp sped to my room rummaging threw my clothes. I picked a floral dress pairing it with some white vans and clipped my hair up.

I also changed my case to my clear floral one that Finn got me as a 'hey I'm undaggerd' present.

I ran down the stairs seeing Elijah in a different suit and Rebekah in a floral dress, with also Klaus in a button up shirt and black jeans.

"Can we get this over with" I said bluntly, not wanting to show how sad I was to my sibling, thinking back to when my brother said "love is a vampires greatest weakness".

That felt like the right quote as Damon broke my heart earlier and now by heart was aching from the best friend for centuries had just died.

So I pushed my feelings aside and put my 'hard' face on. "Let's go and  meet this mysterious person, shall we." Elijah said holding out his arm for Rebekah.

She took it and headed to Her car, which left the me and Nik heading to my car. Although he insisted in driving so we sat in silence half the way.

"So little sister, as you brother. Full may I add, would you be disappointed if I told you that I would like to take a trip to new Orleans some witches have it in for me and I would like a witch of my own just in case" Nik said giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Hell yeah and I could get Rebekah and Mar- err never mind. We could do somethings there like build the quarter again." I replied smiling.

"But after the funeral" I added just to be clear that we were having one. He simply nodded and we pulled up to a parking spot outside the grill.

It was quite late around 10pm and the bar was empty so we took a seat ordering a drinks. I order a a few shot and me and Klaus raced to see who could Finnish first.

I won but he wouldn't take no as an answer so he orders another round but this time enough to make 10 fully grown adult men pass out.

Elijah and Rebekah joined us as we waited for the mystery person to show. I felt a tap on the shoulder and I spun around a little bit drunk.

"Hi Sophia?" a young vampire questioned I nodded "Hi in Josh" he said putting out his hand for me to shake.

"Hi Josh" I took his hand to shake I could feel that he was a very young vampire probably around 3 weeks older then he appeared to be.

"My boss told me to tell you that you have a guest in New Orleans" he said quiet enough for only me to hear it vamp listening.

I nodded and he walked away, once he was out of sight I turned to my siblings " I think I know who M is, we have to find Kol"

I stood up and grabbed onto Klaus. We quickly headed to the car and sped to the only house we could think of. The Gilbert.

We turned the corner and saw Kol standing at the door "I've considered your request for a truce." He said quickly followed by "request denied"

Elena slammed the door on him and started to gasping "I'M SORRY I HAVE ALREADY BEEN INVITED IN" Kol said breaking down the door.

"Hide and seek, fine by me" he continued. We could hear banging and shouting so we slowly parked the car and headed down the road toward their house.

The all we could hear was gun shots "missed" Kol said bitterly then we heard more gun shots.

"Go" Elena said obviously to her brother. We could hear fighting and I started to laugh causing Klaus to look at me and smirk.

"Now about that arm" Kol spat at the younger Gilbert. "Now like I said I don't fancy the hunters curse, so I'm just gonna chop of your arm but don't worry I'll heal you right after with a bit of my blood."

"Sorry about the stain." He said that made me giggle behind a bush I think he heard me as he smirked and shook his head. "Wait which arm is it, is it left or right?"

"I'll just chop off both to be safe" he said holding down Jeremys neck. Then I heard Kol groan from inside the house.

I looked through the broken down door and saw my brother burning. "This is not the end little sister." He said as I tried to run through the door but I couldn't.

I collapsed to the ground in tears earning both the Gilbert's attention and klaus came behind me and grabbed my shoulders.

"What did you do" I asked then glaring at them right in there little killable eyes.

"We didn't have a choice, he was trying to cut off Jeremy's arm." Elena said in an almost pleading voice.

"Lies, he never would have been able to get inside of you hadn't set a trap for him" Nik spoke up. You could tell he was broken.

"You said you were going to put him down to" she said trying to reason with him.

"I was gonna make him suffer on my terms" Klaus shouted at them as I started getting off the ground.

"I am going to burn this house to the ground and when you both try and flee for your lives we are going to kill you both without blinking." I shouted vamping out my face.

"You kill us you will never get to the cure, you'll never be able to make any mor hybrids" Jeremy challenged my words.

"You really think I care for an instant about my bloody hybrids, I want the cure to destroy it." Klaus said letting go of the grip he had in my arm.

"I would have personally killed you all the second we dug it up. Now I am just gonna watch you burn instead." I spat at them.

I dropped to the floor in agony followed by Klaus. "Invite them in" Bonnie said "do it".

"Come in" Jeremy said quietly. We both lunged at the two but were sent back by a spell.

"Living room go" Bonnie shouted at the siblings. Stupidly we followed them only to be trapped in the living space of the small house.

"Witch you can't do this to me" Klaus spat as I just smirked sitting myself down in the sofa.

"You have no idea what I can do now" Bonnie challenged him.

"I will hunt all of you till your end" Klaus shouted at them and kinda scaring me in the process.

Elena turned to me "by the way Sophia I don't think you will have Damon anytime soon", she smirked and left the house with Jeremy and Bonnie following behind her.

"Don't worry big brother I can take down the spell, get Kol and we can leave, then I will personally decapitate all 8 of them and then make sure Silas is not awoken" I said starting to siphon the wall.

"I love you little sister but please leave Jeremy and Damon to me and also leave Tyler he is one of mine." He sat down head in hand but still trying to lighten up the mood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 1.2K 7
ᵃᵘᵗᵒᵖʰᵒᵇⁱᵃ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵉᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ
304K 7.2K 24
"𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆. 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆" ~ 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚗�...
17.1K 742 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
10.3K 387 12
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰...