𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐘

By sov3nus

𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭... More

copyright ℗
soulful
disenthrall
dulcify
deleterious
jettison
betterment
putrescent
chum
affinity
nooky
conversationalist
nugatory
untrammelled
aggrandise
consent
amelioration
blossoming
limn
ubiquitous
assiduity
meagre
consternation
provisionary
caprice
unchivalrous
taciturn
contumelious
reminiscence
pule
porangi
alienation
pusillanimous
cantankerous
perfidious
spurious
compunctious
solicitude
exculpate
stravaig
multifarious
empyrean
supercilious
serendipity
hubris
incongruous
sempiternal
tyrannise
ineludible
ubiety
lugubrious
saturnine
contiguity
homage
gregarious
felicitous
illustrious
kalyana
onerous
quandary
veracious
zephyr
wallflower
quietus
hiraeth
ahimsa
appurtenant
preliminary
nurture
antithetical
peripheral
dichotomy
profligate
magnanimity
predestination
superfluity
analogous
peripeteia
effervescent
amalgamation
utopian
coalesce

passivity

2.9K 203 42
By sov3nus

passivity
/paˈsɪvɪti/
acceptance of what happens, without active response or resistance.

Glendale, AZ
Thursday May 25th
Cheyenne Carson Cooper | Chi-cha

In life you'll at some point reach a breaking point.

It's like when you're cooking a turkey and then you have that ten minute grace period where it's becoming over cooked.

And in that ten minutes if you take it out the oven it won't be completely ruined.

Just like if you help a broken person before they're too damaged then they won't be too broken.

Well Cheyenne was overcooked. She was damaged in her eyes. She was nothing.

Who had taken part in her cooking, you wonder? well everyone. Mainly her family though.

Her parents to be specific. Everybody could see that out of all of her siblings she had it worst.

The term pain and deficiency was foreign to Cynthia.

And Anais wasn't all too cared about in their family, they were just a mistake to the Cooper's.

Therefore they were sent away.

However with Cheyenne.

The Cooper parents bathed in her pain. They enjoyed it, they thrived off of it. They yearned it. They loved it, they couldn't ever get enough of it. In their eyes they hadn't caused her enough pain.

Because she still ended up liking and attracting females and being/doing everything they were opposed against.

So it obviously hadn't been enough pain.

And as long as her parents lived they vowed to cause her as much pain as possible.

And unknowingly Cynthia did too. She tried to act as if she didn't but she did, yes she does. She likes causing her broken little sister pain. She likes causing her misfortune.

She likes her in pain. Because that's what evil people like. They like peoples tears, begs and pleads. They love their scars and whimpers. And evil Cynthia was.

Evil in her silence. As she watched her sister be deprived of food. As she watched her little sisters hair be dragged down the hallway as she begged for her big sister to help her. As she apologised profusely but to no avail. As she pleaded for forgiveness for a wrongdoing she hadn't committed.

She was evil in her silence. For she witnessed but never intervened. Never helped. Never stopped.

She was evil in her silence because she knew what occurred down in that cellar. She knew what her parents did to her little sister. She knew that by the age of 13 her younger sister had unwillingly lost her virginity to a group of men thrice her age. She knew that by the age of 15 her sister had going through numerous abortions. Visited multiple clinics. Continuously claiming the same lie: lack of contraception.

When really it was the lack of consent. The lack of mercy.

She was evil in her silence because she tuned out her older sibling's cries as the whip fell down on their skin. As their hair was pulled back and her uncle's dick was shoved inside her older siblings mouth. As they sobbed and mucus trailed from their nose.

She was evil in her silence point blank period.

Cheyenne stared up at her beige ceiling as she lightly shivered from the cold.

Somehow her mother had found a way to turn off her electricity and heating; it'd been like this for almost over a week now.

She had to rely on the natural sunlight and extra layer of clothing to get things done.

She hadn't done hair in almost a month and she didn't have any desire to either.

Honestly she was fine. Apart from being uncomfortably cold constantly. She had her percocets so she was fine.

It got to the point where they didn't even numb her they just reminded her of the pain but she didn't care anymore.

In fact she didn't mind. She welcomed the pain. Like a lost friend. For pain was her companion.

If she had nothing she knew she'd have pain. It never left her alone. It never let her breathe.

It walked with her every step she took. Every breathe she stole. Every meal she ate: pain sat opposite her.

Cheyenne shivered again before clutching the comforter closer.

The room felt somehow scarier. She felt like she wasn't alone. She stared up at the ceiling shaking.

Her limbs were stuck in their place as she began quickly vibrating. Her temperature skyrocketing as well.

Her lips quivered as her blood ran cold when a whistling was heard in her bedroom.

She tried shaking her head back and forth to
make it stop but if anything the sound only increased.

A low humming was soon added. Not coaxing no, the hum has her wanting to run.

But the scared girl was stuck in place. Immobile.

A clearer voice was now added to the mix, so there  was a: hum, whistle and voice.

Cheyenne weeped quietly as her curtains flapped and she heard her window unlock and fall open as a breeze flew past her.

Her eyes remained locked on the ceiling despite how much she wanted to squeeze them shut and pretend it was all a horrible nightmare.

But it wasn't.

Her curtain began flapping violently in the wind as a giggle soon began. The giggle of a little girl.

She flinched backwards as a 'smash' sound occurred.

Cheyenne's bedroom wasn't all that big. Her bedroom was small and basic, how she liked it.

She had a single bed in the centre of her bedroom and right in front of it was a quite large tv sitting on top of her draws.

She had three draws, the top contained different types of underwear. The second had her pyjamas and the last draw contained her bed sheets and bed covers.

To the right of her bedroom was where her windowsill and windows were, covered by a classic white curtain.

In the corner of her bedroom she had a navy blue closet that contained all of her clothes. Next to that was a desk which had all of her hair equipment on top.

Right next to her bed sat her mirror, her six foot long mirror that allowed you to see your whole face and body.

The only thing that would cause a smash like that was the mirror.

Her fear heightened realising whatever it was frightening her was right next to her.

Tears trailed down her wet cheeks as she sobbed as the tip of a shard was dragged down her arm scraping the skin.

"guess what daddy wants." the giggles got louder and the hum became more prominent, "daddy wants me to bring you home." nothing else could be heard or seen as a clown mask invaded her vision before everything went black: leaving cheyenne to pure darkness.

The fearful girl squinted her eyes at the bright light.

"She's awake!" A loud voice called out causing her to flinch.

"This is going to be amazing." Her face dropped as she scanned the group of men's faces.

Her uncles and cousins all stood in front of her half naked.

Her father was among them.

Cheyenne tried to speak, to beg, to prevent. However she found herself unable to.

"We figured the only sounds that should leave your mouth were moans, at least that's what the majority of us wanted." Her cousin Kabeer announced noticing her confused expression.

"However daddy dearest here notified us that you're a bit of a screamer and we couldn't have that now, could we?" This time her favourite uncle spoke. She looked up at him for a split second before casting her eyes downwards.

She didn't make any move to resist or fight as the ropes around her wrists were tightened at the same time the ropes around her ankles were tightened.

"Better access." The man who adopted her said with a smirk, "who wants to go first? I don't mind because I know that I'll still get some so who wants to go first? Brynn? Zaphier? Milo?" They were all the names of her cousins.

The men she'd grown up with. The ones she'd been raised with.

"I'll go." Milo announced, "let's see if this shit is as good as you claim." With no warning and no lube her older cousin stripped from his denim jeans and thrusted into his baby cousin.

So violently her face contorted and she fell forward unable to keep her body upright.

Grunts and moans left her older cousin whilst all she could do was sit there and cry whilst taking it.

Milo finally reached his climax inside her and then thrusted one final time before standing to his feet and wordlessly putting back on his jeans walking over to a desk in the corner to collect the rest of his clothes.

"Here's your $150 unc, thank you!" Milo smiled as he handed his uncle the payment whilst grinning looking at his weak naked baby cousin.

Cheyenne had been ripped of her sleepwear and left naked at her family's disposal.

"No thank you, my boy." Phillip slapped his nephew on the back as they shook hands and Milo made his way back up the stairway leading to the house, "so who's next!"

After seeing that performance it encouraged the rest of Cheyenne's family and that's how her day went.

Nobody went without climaxing inside of the young girl. Nobody left without degrading her a little more and slapping her across the face. Nobody left without causing her some more pain.

Then it was her fathers turn. And to say she was dreading it would be a lie.

She didn't care. She sat there as emotionless as she had been for the rest of the day. He slowly inched his way inside her, ignoring the blood seeping from her vagina that was painted onto her thighs, her father grunted.

He sped up his pace with every grunt before deciding he wanted to hear any sounds, begs and pleads his daughter had to make.

He forcefully ripped the tape from her mouth causing his daughter to wince. But that was the only 'sound' she made for the duration of her rape.

She remained silent and emotionless even as her father shot his sperm deep into her vagina.

It didn't matter though. She laughed inside at the memory of when her doctor told her she'd never be able to have children or give birth. Due to her body's weak sustainability to handle a baby.

The doctors told her the baby wouldn't survive for even a week inside the uterus. And if she were somehow magically able to have a baby she'd die.

She hated how none of these doctors ever realised every baby was the result of a rape. She hated these doctors for never questioning how a fifteen year old was pregnant and that the lack of contraception was the problem.

She hated these doctors for never thinking maybe she didn't want it. She hated these doctors for looking at her so disgustingly as if she'd laid down with some man and allowed him to fuck her and impregnate her when in reality her father had chained her up against her will and fucked the living daylights out of her as she pitifully begged for him to have some mercy on her.

She hated how no one second guessed these common occurrences.

She felt her fathers penis leave her body and it caused her great emptiness. Blood began pouring out of her vagina and all she could do was blink staring down at it.

Her father looked at her face for a while as he dressed himself again. She stared down at the lashes littering her body with no type of care.

"I made $2700 bucks today, girl." Phillip smiled holding up all the money he'd received, "that was only with your mothers side of the family, tomorrow i'm going to invite mine." Phillip let out a deep throaty laugh looking forward to it already.

Cheyenne knew that if she found today bad tomorrow would be 10x worse, her fathers family never liked her. Not one of them. Not one bit.

They'd have no generosity for her.

"Are you excited? You've been awfully silent my lovely daughter, is everything alright?" Her father lifted his daughters chin however her gaze remained focused elsewhere.

He stared into her lost brown dues before dropping her head. He turned on his heel having nothing left to say or do. He made it to the first step before his daughters voice stopped him.

"when this is all done. And you've made all your money." Cheyenne paused to take a breathe, "and everybody you wanted to fuck me has done so. Can you kill me please? However you'd desire. Can you just kill me after all of this is done, can you take my life please?" Cheyenne was desperate for death now she saw no coming back from this.

Regardless of her fathers agreement or not, she'd make sure she died soon. She'd find someone that would do it if he refused.

Her fathers back remained turned, "after my family fucks you, my friends will. Then after that I will do as you asked."

"T-thank you s-sir." Cheyenne let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in: she felt like a weight had just been lifted off of her shoulders, "thank you." she repeated sturdier.

Phillip didn't respond, he didn't say anything. He just made his way up the stairs and to his wife and other favourite daughter.

"How was it?" They asked simultaneously as Philip closed the door behind him and locked it.

"Well, how was it daddy?" Cynthia repeated as her father remained silent.

"It was as good as a gangbang with your wife's family can be okay, Cynthia?" Cynthia was at a lost for words at her fathers harsh response.

"I-I." Cynthia stumbled over her words, "daddy, don't be so mean." Phillip rolled his eyes pushing away from his wife and daughter as he made his way to kitchen to get himself a drink, "do you think she did something to daddy, mommy?"

"Of course not princess, that little whore can't do anything to him. She obviously just ruined his mood as per usual."

"She was so scared momma." Cynthia laughed, "you should've seen her face this morning mommy, me and Olivine scared the life out of her."

"Well done baby girl, you never fail to make your mommy proud. You're such a blessing my baby." Diane praised her eldest daughter before pressing a kiss to her child's forehead and then letting go, "i'm just going to check in on your father alright baby? You can head on up to your room now."

"okay mommy, i love you."

"I love you too, princess." Diane kissed her daughters head again before pushing her towards the staircase to the second floor of the house, "go on up now baby, goodnight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.4K 58
A love story. The street way.
926K 38.6K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...
10.8K 847 48
August Alsina 2023 ღ
125K 3.8K 36
"𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...