THE MAFIA'S LAWYER |βœ”οΈ

By Alhexandria22

COMPLETE!!! Karmale leads a life of her own convinience. No commands. Away from family and close to a few fri... More

Author's Note!
β˜†1β˜† A bad headache...
β˜†2β˜† Bitchy Boss & lovely best friends
β˜† 3β˜† blackmail, defiance & taming
β˜†4β˜† grandma Miley
β˜†6β˜† Black Blood Pool
β˜†7β˜† success & goodbyes
β˜†8β˜† Bears
β˜†9β˜† winter holidays
β˜†10β˜† #philophobia
β˜†11β˜† Food fights
β˜†12β˜† Christmas kisses
β˜†13β˜† family dinner; detested guest
β˜†14β˜† New Years
β˜†15β˜† Advice and Court Sessions
β˜†17β˜† Street Racers & Demons
β˜†17β˜† Daddy in The protective role #baby
β˜†18β˜† glass not milk
β˜†19β˜† friends,protection & trust building
β˜†20β˜† The forehead kiss
β˜†21β˜† Ryxel's other family
β˜†22β˜† Oppressed
β˜†23β˜† A compromise
β˜†24β˜† A visitor for the bored lass at home
β˜†25β˜† Work again
β˜†26β˜† late returns...
β˜†27β˜† Family is never toxic
β˜†28β˜† A little help wouldn't...
β˜†29β˜† Kitten
β˜†30β˜† Trouble with the names!
β˜†31β˜† new keepers, foods and languages
β˜†32β˜† secretive best friends
β˜†33β˜† vanilla
β˜†34β˜†birthday & reunion celebrations
β˜†35β˜† Vixen- Devil
β˜†36β˜†Back home
β˜†37β˜† Flatter me till I shutter!
β˜†38β˜† safe place
β˜†39β˜† Who was she?
β˜†40β˜† Treacherous bitch
β˜†41β˜† drunk buddies (The Mafia's Lawyer)
β˜†42β˜† a dirty game of touching #philophobia
β˜†43β˜† bad at love
β˜†44β˜† unavailable
β˜†45β˜† Liam and Karmale!
β˜†46β˜† the devil doesn't want you!
β˜†47β˜† the agreement against betrayal
β˜†48β˜† Blinding lights~ final chapter!

β˜†5β˜† force+defiance

2.4K 66 38
By Alhexandria22

Unedited...

KARMALE'S POV.

I woke up in... paradise would be an under statement. My body was against a hard heated one. The cologne was an aroma to my nostrils. The grip around my waist was protectively comfortable.

I moved my hand to the tattoed chest and then to the shirt. I started undoing the buttons. I then started tracing out the tattoos with my index finger. From the hard barrel chest to his torso. I felt the heat from the body increase and penetrate through my finger. I heard faint giggles and something like hmmm and It dawned on me that I was not dreaming. The body was in my bed.

"What the actual hell!" I fumed as I rose up and jumped out of the bed to see who it was. Oh my God! Ryxel? This is more blackmail for me.

"What are you doing in my bed, Ryxel?" I furiously demanded.

He did not even move a bone or even open his eyes. I pulled the pillow from under his head but still no reaction. I hit the pillow on his head and still no reaction.

Is this guy dead or something? No he cannot be dead. He must be deaf.

I crawled up my bed to where he slept and I heard him sleep so soundly. This guy was so comfortable that I didn't want to wake him up. I pulled the sheets over and covered him.

As I walked away, I felt a hand hold my wrist and I froze in my movements. Ryxel pulled me to the bed and I fell just on top of him but put my hand on his chest to avoid body contact.

This was not romantic at all. It hurt. He had my hand behind my back and he was inconsiderately turning it. He didn't care which side he turned it to. He just continued. He twisted it like he was wringing a cloth of lean cotton material. I tried to struggle out of his grip but I helplessly fell to his chest. I was weak and hungry from yesterday.

"Ryxel stop it." I weakly begged.

"Will you take up Liam's case, Caramel? " he asked.

"You are hurting me, Ryxel. "

"Answer the question, Caramel." He demanded.

"You are hurt-" A tear escaped my eye onto his bare chest.

"You are hurting me, Ryxel!" I screamed.

He let go.

"I am...

"I am so-"

"Fuck!" I heard him curse down his breath.

Couldn't he apologise? Jeez! Mafia Leader. Hail him.

I wanted to get up from his body but I was too disgusted to touch him for support. I placed my hands on either side; his body in between. I pressed hard on the bed for support but I fell back on his body. My hand hurt really bad. I winced in pain. Ryxel just seemed to enjoy it.

"Get off me!" He deadpanned.

"I don't desire either to be on top of you." I said as I fell on top of him for like the fifth time.

"Touch me. I know you want to." He smirked.

This cocky lowlife!

"Touch me for support." He commanded.

I refused.

"You are so stubborn, Caramel."

He flipped us over and he was now on top of me. For the second flip, I sat on his lap and his hands encircled my waist.

"Leave me, Ryxel." I said trying to get out of his arms.

"Are you sure you want me to leave you?" He asked his lips hot against my temple.

I nodded against his face.

"Words!"

"Use words, Caramel." He commanded.

"Drop me to the floor if you must, Ryxel." I confirmed.

"Really?" He asked as if not pleased with my answer.

"N- Yes." I replied.

His hot lips drifted from my temple to the nape of my neck.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

I think I fell mute. His lips were now on my jaw. Then my burnt red cheeks. Then to the corner of my lips. My eyes involuntarily closed themselves.

Then to the ground is where they opened from. Ryxel had dropped me. To the ground?

I looked up at him questioningly and he smirked.

"I only did what you begged me to, Caramel." He defended.

He laid out for his hand for me but there was no way I was going to take any chances.

I attempted to hold onto the bed for support but he pulled me up.

"Leave my hand, Ryxel." I begged.

He was pressing where he had twisted before. He let it go and it swayed like a pendulum bob. I had no control over my own anymore. Why was I even letting this guy treat me like his submissive bitch?

"Get up, Ryxel!" I demanded and he obeyed.

"Now get out!"

"No." He calmly said.

"Get the hell out of here!" I roared in frustration.

"Tranquillity! " He roared back.

What the...

Why did I have to cross paths with such a person.

"Ryxel, I am done." I lifted my hands in surrender.

"Do as you please. Put my pictures all over social media. Whatsoever! I don't care. But don't you dare come back to my house and treat me like I am some submissive bitch of yours."

"You have no right to treat me like that. So please leave already. Let us put an end to the drama. I cannot take it."

Ryxel just looked at me like I was the stupidest person he had ever seen. He did not say anything. But I was glad I had made my point.

I took a step away from him and walked away.

"Caramel?" He calmly called.

My brain first bargained with my feet on whether to continue walking or turn and give Ryxel audience. My brain won.

"Don't call me that. " I said and turned around.

"It is not in my nature to beg or plead for anything. I just take what I want." He calmly said.

"Oh!" I widened my eyes in surprise.

"Yes." He confirmed.

"Well, it is not in my nature to give in to blackmail accompanied by force."

"I would rather someone requested." I politely added.

"I don't think I can do that." Ryxel said.

"And I don't think I can tolerate that."

"I love my brother, Caramel. I don't want him to see him being jailed." Ryxel said ignoring my previous statement.

"I don't want that at all. Moreover for a baseless accusation."

There were these emotions that I saw in his eyes that made me choose my next words carefully.

"Then let us prove the accusation baseless."

"Are you going to help me, Caramel?" He asked with desperacy reflected in his sky blue eyes.

"It depends." I smiled.

"On?" He asked visibly ignorant.

"Your approach." I replied.

His phone disrupted the conversation. I was not exactly interested in his conversation but I of course heard it all. Like come on I was standing just there.

The person at the other end of the line addressed him as boss and if I am not mistaken he must have bowed. His voice was 'a down to earth voice'.

Ryxel did not return the greeting. Ryxel's man must have been used to his boss's behaviour because he did not greet again. He went straight to the point.

"Sir, we have his address."

"His fucking address is as useless as your presence in my gang."

"Get him to me not his fucking address."

"Yes, boss."

Ryxel hang up and slid the phone inside his trouser pocket. He picked up his coat and hang it over his shoulder and moved to where I stood still trying to make sense of his behaviour.

"One of my men will pick you up at noon, Caramel." He whispered in my ear and pecked my neck.

"You better be there." He coldly added and left.

He did not even wait for my consent.

*************

I was in the kitchen tidying up when I felt something cold on my head skin. It was a pistol.

"Ryxel Grande Black is not the man to trust." The voice behind the pistol spoke.

The voice sounded betrayed and hurt. I wanted to believe it but if the emotions were genuine why was the person trying to harm me? We could just talk about it and I would help the person out.

"He won't let me speak for long. His men are after me. He used me and now he wants to do away with me. He will do the same to you. His puppets always suffer a similar fate."

"I am not Ryxel's puppet but his lawyer." I corrected.

After saying that statement, I heard my front door open and bang on the wall.

"If you move a step forward, I will blast her head." The man threatened the two armed men who had come in.

These men were dressed like the man who had been eyeing me and Ella from across the street that day at the KFC eatery. So I guess they are Ryxel's men. One of Ryxel's men pointed his gun at the man who was behind me.

"Dude, boss wants him alive." The other warned.

The man who was holding me at gun point moved behind me and put his other hand in my neck. It was so uncomfortable. As he was focusing on the other two men, i hit with my elbow in the chest and the pistol fell down for I had caught him off guard.
I hastily run out of the kitchen. I don't know what happened next but the two men came carrying the other man who had held me at gun point unconscious.

"We are gravely sorry, madam." The man who had told the other not to shoot before apologised as the other looked on with disgust. I responded with a slight nod they made for the door.

"I cannot believe Ryxel wants to replace me with someone like her." The other man mumbled under his breath loud enough for his friend to hear but I also heard.

I did not bother to retaliate. Whatever his reason is I don't know and I don't care. If Ryxel picked me over him then he must have a good reason. Besides, I am good. Duh!

"What is wrong with her?" The other asked a little bit bothered.

I did not wait to listen to the rest of their conversation. I shut the door behind them and I went to my washroom to prepare for my meeting with Ryxel.

LEO'S POV.

"I cannot believe Ryxel wants to replace me with someone like her. " I said loud enough for her to hear.

I have heard that she has a hot nasty temper. I said that aloud so as to provoke her. But no! She did not react. Maybe she will back out on coming to our headquarters to see Ryxel.
I loathe her so much that the moment I am given a chance, I will slit her wrist and leave to bleed to death. I am going to push her so hard that i compel to do something that will make Ryxel fire her and take me back. How could he demote me from his personal lawyer to his servant? A learned man like me had to spend the last four months following that woman around like I am her shadow. He called me useless on the phone! He forgot all his dirty work that I have always covered up in candy. But he is not to blame but that lawyer woman is. All I have to do is erase her from Ryxel's good books and he will drop her and take me back. What is so good about her that Ryxel seeks her help and not mine?

She is a strong woman. She did not shake at all with that gun on her head. But that is nothing. It was just self defence that anyone can do. I don't care. I just have to push her red button and Ryxel will get the best of it and get rid of her himself.

Karamel's POV...( short continuation)

After I was done with taking a bath. I dressed in a black bra-like but crop input and pale pink trousers with a matching coat and black stilettos. I headed out and entered the black limousine that was parked outside my apartment.

# MADAM LAWYER.

Heey!

Loved what you read?

Leave a vote behind and your genuine comments.

Thanks a lot. 😘😘

Andria 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6K 43
Lotus Cortez has done things to survive, things that in the eyes of society are everything but moral. Pursing a better life she moves from Las Vegas...
17.5K 260 21
Buck has gotten a job in L.A as a firefighter at the 118, so him and Maddie move there. Maddie also has a job, she will be a 9-1-1 dispatcher. Every...
191K 7.6K 51
Sofia Rose Hendricks is the daughter of the infamous mafia don Oscar Hendricks. Her life has been in danger since the day she was born, but she is st...
55.8K 1.8K 33
A few years went by since (Y/n) got with Alastor. During that time they became partners in crime, the killer duo they became. Their kills almost riva...