Not by choice {COMPLETED}

Por KoshiSepticDragon

⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the b... Más

Perfection by half
Embrace your omega
🍋Slipping away🍋
Internships
Not the same
Feral isn't easy to stop
Forcing on one's will
The dark side of alpha's
Learning to love
🍋Rivalry🍋
🍋I trust you🍋
Confession of a tsundere
My forgotten pain
Pureblooded Ultimate Alpha
3rd times the charm?
Learning to fight
Unexpected surprise
Becoming friends
Getting sick
An exploding surprise
He strikes again
Nightmares of hell
A true hero
A drunk Midoriya
🍋Problematic Alpha🍋
🍋It's getting worst...🍋
The unknow assailant
Camping is hard...
Wrong move
Goodbye Kacchan
Hold on I still want you
The green angel
🔞I'm all yours🔞
Little sparing?
Your being weird Shochan
🔞Alpha x Ultimate Alpha🔞
Maybe I was too rough...
Hello there Ultimate~
A drink of death
Epilogue

I don't wanna leave you

2.9K 80 27
Por KoshiSepticDragon

Tuesday 7 am | Dorm's Kitchen

Izuku's POV

I watch as Kacchan eats his cereals and Shochan take a toast, I walk to Shochan who's staring at the floor with the toast in his mouth.

"Hey Shochan? Shochaaan?" I said waving infront of his face.

I  bite his toast, making him realise how close we we're, the stumbles back as I munch on the piece of bread in my mouth.

"You okway?" I tried to ask as I munched and swallowed the chunk.

"Oh... Y-yeah... It's just... Today is the 18th of january... It's... It's a painfull day." He said as tears came in his eyes.

"What's wrong with today? Did something happen on this day before?" I asked.

"Y-yeah... Touya... My older brother was born on this day." He said as I smiled.

I wrapped my arm around him, he was on my right... I should have known better.

"WELL THEN THAT'S GREAT! WE SHOULD GO WISH HIM HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I said as his flames burst,  burning my arm and face by accident.

"GAH!" I yelled stumbling a few steps back in pain.

"DEKU!" Kacchan yelled rushing to me.

Shochan snapped out of his anger and stopped his flames, he grabbed the arm he burned and placed ice on it slowly going up my face.

"I'm sorry for that... I just got angry." He said as some tears fell.

I took my arm away and broke the ice, showing that it had healed already.

"See? Nothing to be sorry about!" I said smiling.

He sighed and looked down before I grabbed his face in my hands, I lifted his head to make him look at me.

"I love you okay... So talk to me... I won't judge." I said smilling.

"My brother... Touya... He... He's dead." He said as I pulled him into a quick kiss and hugged him.

"It's okay to cry Shoto... It's not a weakness." I said as he held me tighter.

"Thank you so much Izuku... You don't know how much that means to me." He said softly crying on my shoulder.

"It's okay Sho- WHA YOU VIBRATED!" I yelled as he chuckled.

"Correction, my phone is vibrating." He said picking it up.

"Hello? Yeah that's me... Who's asking? Uh huh... W-WHAT!? No! He can go fuck himself... HE CAN DO THAT!? FINE! I'll be there by friday." He said hanging up.

He looked completely pissed off, I took a step closer and layed my hand on his left shoulder to gently keep him calm, he sighed and looked up as tears fell off his eyes.

"He just has to ruin everything, especially today. I need to go... I'll be back by next monday... My dad says he'll pay the sentence if I don't go see him in prison..." He said as he gently takes a hold of my hand.

"Will you be okay? I'll stay here if you ask." He said as I shaked my head.

"I'll manage... Take care of yourself and don't let him bother you okay? If there's anything you call us okay?" I said as he nodded.

Me and Kacchan went on each side and kissed his cheeks, he blushed and pulled us closer to him.

"I don't want to go..." He whispers to us.

"We'll be fine Shochan just go... We can take care of ourselves." I said smiling.

"What about your rut... It's your first and I'm just leaving you alone." He says as Kacchan flinch.

"Hey I'm still here." He says offended.

"Yeah... That worries me even more." He says when I suddenly feel my alpha take over.

"Hey alpha. Go... I wont... I wont force him if he says no. I promise." My alpha says.

"F-fine... I love you both." He said kissing us both and leaving.

"I hope he'll be okay." I said as Kacchan sighed.

"Let's get to class..." He says as we clean up and walk towards the school.

We make it to class, thankfully my rut didn't bother me until lunch time, but I didn't tell Kacchan, I can endure this it's nothing... I excuse myself and walk to the bathroom before locking the door. I sit down and groan at the searing pain in my guts, I crawl to the sink and manage to stand up, splashing my face with water. I look in the mirror, my pupils are slowly dilating, shit this is really bad... The pain intensifies and I collapse on the ground panting, this is nothing I'll be fine...

Where's omega?

"In the cafeteria, look we're strong... We can endure this."

You do know it'll get worst the longer we stay away from our mate right?

"He doesn't need the worry right now...You know he's already preoccupied with stressing over Shochan even if he won't admit it."

I know, I'm just trying to avoid you suffering like this... A rut alone... Is a nightmare.

"Then sleep tight cus it's just begining." I said as I scream from the wave.

I sure hope no one hears me, if they they do... Kacchan will know... I block my mouth muffling my agonizing screams. My vision is blurry, I guess I'm crying... My body grows weaker and weaker until I passed out.

Tuesday 4 pm | 2 A classroom

Katsuki's POV

The bell finally fucking rings, I run down the hall, Deku disappeared at lunch and I've been feeling a very freezing chill in my spine all day, I know he's been getting waves and it's worst than ever. I slam the dorm's door and run to my room, but when I entered, it was empty, his smell was faint. He hadn't been here since this morning... I run back to the school and check our floors bathroom, the first one was empty, but the second was... Locked? That's when I heard it. A blood curdling scream quickly muffled by a hand. Did someone caught him in rut!? I blast the door open to see him, crying on the floor with his hand over his mouth, he looks pale and exhausted.

"Ka...cchan? How did... You find me?" He says panting.

"How long?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"How long have you been fucking suffering like this!?" I yelled angrily.

"L-lunch..." He said before passing out.

HE'S BEEN HERE SINCE LUNCH!? I quickly pick him up, trying my best to drag him since he's pretty heavy. I make it half way when Shitty hair sees me and runs to help.

"Shit what happened!?" He says as he lifted him up with me.

"His rut got bad so instead of asking for help at lunch he suffered all day in the fucking bathroom." I said growling.

"He did that for you ya know?" He says as I sigh.

"I know... Still pisses me off... Maybe Icyhot was right..." I say as he sighs.

"Nah man you got it... If he really feels bad and your methods don't work just use this." He says pulling a condom out.

"Eh... Um thanks?" I say taking it.

"No problem Bakubro!" He says smiling.

We arrived at my room and layed Deku on my bed, his breaths we're erratic and rapid... He was in alot of pain.

"I'll leave you two... I'm on this floor if you need anything... Don't be afraid to ask!" He said smiling as he walked towards the door.

"Hey!... Um... Thank you for your help... Eijiro...." I said as he looked at me surprised.

He blushed and looked away, he had tears in his eyes but quickly wipped them.

"Anytime man." He says closing the door.

I sighed and looked at Deku, I removed his shirt and pants to help with the heat his body was creating, he sighed already slightly relieved. I removed my shirt and placed some shorts before laying next to him, I made sure to be super close to help him as much as I could. I fell asleep not too long after, his sweet smell drifting me into a dream.

---

"Omega.... Omega? HEY OMEGA!" Deku yelled as I opened my eyes.

My body felt heavy and warm, I looked down to see Deku laying on me.

"Hello. Are you okay omega?" He asked as I noticed his dilated pupils.

"Hi alpha... What time is it?" I asked as he looked at the clock.

"2 am..." He said as I sighed.

"Mind explaining why you woke me up then?" I said as he looked confused.

"You... You we're crying." He said wiping a tear off my cheek.

"Oh... I don't remember the dream..." I lied as he sighed.

"I heard your heart racing when you said that." He says in a serious tone.

"I was just dreaming of the few years I lost you... It was painfull without you and it made me sad..." I said as he gently kissed me.

I sat up as he sat on my lap, he kissed me passionately before licking the bottom of my lips, I opened as we fought for dominance, he won and explored my mouth, his hands slid from my head to my back, then on my ass. He squeezed them, making me moan, he grinned and we separated. He quickly kissed my jaw, slowing down and kissing along towards my neck, he looked at my glands for a second before sucking on it, a loud moan escaped my mouth as I scratched his back. He growled lustfully and sucked even harder as I felt my body go limp on him, he held me close with his arms before licking them, they had a dark hickey on them. I exhaled content and started to purr, he flinches and looks at me.

"Y-your purring!?" He says as I smile.

"Yeah, I'm happy." I said nuzzling in his gland.

He pulled me up and scented me before laying down with me, he pushed some of my hair out of my face and smiled.

"I love you." He said closing his eyes.

I pull him into a kiss again, pulling back and laying my head on his chest.

"I love you too."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

160K 3.9K 65
This is an Omegaverse. Bakugou and Izuku were a secret couple in high school, but broke up before graduating. Something happens to Izuku that Katsuki...
233K 7.1K 110
Anisa Utachi her life is anything but easy. her mom got killed by her dad who is the most notorious villain in Japan. Her whole life she had to run a...
222K 8.7K 64
In a society where you can get harassed for being an omega or quirkless, someone who is born as both end up living miserably. A male being born as an...
23.3K 752 14
Omegas have been treated as less than humans. Quirkless omegas are treated as useless humans. They can't be heroes, and alphas always overlook them...