[DISCONTINUED] Secrets We Hol...

Por shimmm_

[1st Place in Crossover Section of 2021 Naruto Watty Awards] (The rewrite of this story has been discontinued... Más

Prolouge
Chapter 1 - Konoha Hospital?
Chapter 2 - Interrogation
Chapter 3 - My New Caretaker
Chapter 4 - Family
Chapter 5 - Shopping for a New Year
Chapter 6 - Academy
Chapter 7 - First day at Anteiku
Chapter 8 - Kiori and Touka
Chapter 9 - A Promise
Chapter 10 - Trust
Chapter 11 - Genin Exams
Chapter 12 - Shadow Clone Jutsu!
Chapter 13 - Pervert Sensei
Chapter 14 - Introductions
Chapter 15 - The Bell Test
Chapter 17 - Shimabukuro
Chapter 18 - Life
Chapter 19 - Demon of the Mist
Chapter 20 - Kaito
Chapter 21 - Not Alone
Chapter 22 - Ghoul
Chapter 23 - Suspicion
Chapter 24 - Flesh
A/N
Chapter 25 - Never
Chapter 26 - Photo
Chapter 27 - Rogue
Omake....I guess?
Chapter 28 - Language
Chapter 29 - Run
Chapter 30 - Game Over
Chapter 31 - Loss
Chapter 32 - World
Chapter 33 - Trap
Chapter 34 - Again
Chapter 35 - Shock
20K!!!!
Chapter 36 - Feliciana
Chapter 37 - Traitor
Chapter 38 - Your Smile
Chapter 39 - Friends
THANK YOU!!
Chapter 40 - Head
im dying
i mean

Chapter 16 - The Red Light District

1.3K 58 32
Por shimmm_

That an AMV I made owo

"Don't give Naruto any. That's all," Kakashi said. "Well, I'll be leaving a while."

With that, Kakashi disappeared. 

Kiori stared at the food in front of her.

"You guys don't need to worry about me!!! I'll be fine,I'm not hungry at al-" Just as Naruto said that, his stomach growled. He laughed awkwardly.

"Naruto...." Kiori looked up. 

"Yeah, Kiori-cha-"

Kiori shoved a spoon of rice into his mouth, earning muffled noises.

"Eat up. I'm not hungry. I had breakfast today," she said, face clear of emotions.

"What are you doing, Kiori? You're going to make us all fail!!!" Sakura shouted at her.

"That may be true, but I won't let Naruto starve," Kiori glanced at the pink haired girl.

That was half true. She wouldn't let her friend starve, and she is NOT eating that horse crap.

"...Hn. Eat mine too," Sasuke said. "You'll only drag us down if you fight with an empty stomach."

"Then....eat mine too!!! I'm on a diet, so I don't eat much..." Sakura mumbled.

"Minna-san..." Naruto's eyes watered. Kiori almost sweatdropped. He's being so dramatic.

"YOU THREE!!!!!" Kakashi appeared from nowhere as thunder started rumbling in the distance. The four's eyes widened. 

"What did I just say? I said you can't feed Naruto, didn't I?" Kakashi's killer intent flooded the area, making three of them tremble.

"We're only doing what you told us to, aren't we?" Kiori narrowed her eyes as she held a kunai while sitting in front of Naruto in a protective stance. "Teamwork."

"Y-Yeah! We helped him b-because we're a team!!!" Sakura shouted with all the courage she could muster.

"A team? Those who break the rules are scum. That's your excuse for breaking the rules?" Kakashi's killer intent got even more intense, making the poor Haruno whimper in fear. "If so then....you...pass."

The four of them froze. What?

"W-What?" Sakura stammered.

"I said, you passed. Congratulations. You're the first team that I've ever passed," Kakashi eye-smiled.

"B-But you sai-" 

"Those who break the rules are scum, that's true," Kakashi said. 

Kiori's eyes twitched. He just called them scums.

"But those who abandon their friends....are worse than scum," finished the Hatake. The genins' eyes widened slightly.

"Well, team 7 is official now! Meet me at the bridge near the mission office tomorrow morning at 7.30 in the morning!!!" Kakashi eye-smiled before disappearing in a swirl of leaves.

"Yaattaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! We're NINJAS!!!!" Naruto cheered as Kiori cut his rope off with a kunai knife.

"S-Sasuke-kun....since we're in a team now...what do you think if-" 

"No," Sasuke cut off the Haruno before walking off.

Kiori sighed. "What do we do now?"

"What about the lunch boxes? Sensei didn't take them back," Sakura asked as she picked up the lunch boxes.

"Meh, just leave it there. We don't even know where to return it to," Kiori shrugged.

"But..." Sakura frowned.

 "He'll come back to get it, some time," Kiori said.

"Ehhh???? That's a waste of food!!!" Naruto shouted.

"Don't you see how dirty the box is? You're seriously gonna eat that?" Kiori pointed at the lunch box.

"U-Uh...No...I guess..." Sakura blinked.

"Ew," Naruto stared at the lunch box.

"Well, let's go. I feel taking a shower," Kiori patted Naruto's back.

"Hai!!!" Naruto saluted. Kiori rolled her eyes.

"Naruto, I'll be going to get some food, you wanna come along?" Kiori asked.

"Okay!" Naruto hopped off his chair.

"No, I mean like um..." Kiori blinked. "...killing."

"Oh," Naruto paused. "I'll...stay here."

"Okay then. I'll be back," Kiori shut the door.

"D-Don't get caught!" Naruto shouted with a frown.

Kiori wandered through the streets of the red light district, looking around for targets.

"Hey, lady, what'cha doing here?" A man asked, leaning against the counter of a small shop.

"Huh?" Kiori glanced over at the man.

"You new here? What's your name? This isn't somewhere someone new like you should be at," the man said. 

"Kio-Kyoro," Kiori answered.

"Well, Kyaro or whatever, get your pretty little ass outta here as quick as possible. Hotaka is passing by with his thugs later. If he sees a lady like you, you're doomed," The man said.  "The name's Hiiko, by the way."

'Hotaka...?' Kiori thought. 'Seems like a nasty person...I'll wait for him then.'

"I'll be alright," Kiori said. 

"Yeah...whatever you say," Hiiko narrowed her eyes at her before heading inside a room.

Kiori continued to walk down the streets until a hand pulled her inside a house and shut the door close.

"What the hec-" Kiori was cut off as a boy about 14 glared at her with his index finger on his lips.

"Stay here. Don't come out," the boy said as he picked up a bag and ran out, closing the door.

'What the fuck?' Kiori thought. 

"Hotaka-sama!!!" came the boy's voice.

"Ah, Tatsuo. There you are, boy," the voice of a middle-aged man was heard. "I believe Yora-san has something for me?"

"Yes, Hotaka-sama. Here you go," Tatsuo said.

Kiori opened the door slightly and peeked through the gap to see 'Tatsuo' handing over the bag to Hotaka.

Hotaka was quite a fat and plump man. Kiori licked her lips. Damn, those flesh would be hella juicy.

"Good, Tatsuo. You can go now. I'm heading back," Hotaka said as he turned to go away.

'And there goes my meal for the month,' Kiori rolled her eyes. Her eyes widened and she scurried away as Tatsuo ran back in.

"Are you crazy!? What are you doing here!?" The boy hissed.

"What?" Kiori scoffed.

"Hotaka! That's freaking Hotaka Akarou!!! Don't you know who that is!?" The boy clicked his tongue. "Someone like you shouldn't be walking on the streets here in the middle of the night!!! You'll get raped!!!"

"Like hell they can even lay a single hand on me," Kiori muttered under her breath. "I'm a S-rank ghoul, for fuck's sake. And now my food is gone. Stupid fucking little shitty boy."

"I'll get you out of here, don't come back again," 'Tatsuo' narrowed his eyes.

'What if I say no,' Kiori thought in her brain as she was being pulled by Tatsuo into an alleyway. Suddenly, she spotted something in the dark.

A hand in the middle of a pool of blood.

"H-Hey. That's blood," Kiori stammered. She rolled her eyes mentally. 'Not like I haven't sen blood before.'

"Blood can be found anywhere here, all because of the heads of the Ryu House," Tatsuo sighed. "I can't go further than here. I'm dead if I get caught helping a lady that Hotaka-sama probably wants. Listen, when you reach the dead end, push away the crates that are stacked together. There's an underground path there. When you reach the end, you'll be at the safer parts of the red light districts. Do you get it?"

Kiori nodded. 'No I don't.'

"Now, go," Tatsuo nodded towards the alleyway.

Kiori ran. 'There goes my food. I guess I'll have to wait for another chance to get someone like Hatako or something like that...'

'Shoudn't have went that deep into the red light district...but it was worth it...kinda.'

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
310K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
230K 9.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...