liar - mcu ร— arrowverse

By evanschris-

"So you are more surprised to see me wear pink than to see me- a breathing corpse? Nice going, dad." I don't... More

1
2
3
4

liar

1.2K 53 10
By evanschris-

⥥⥥⥥⥥

oh, no, there you go, you're making me a liar

LIAR

A CROSSOVER

AVENGERS X ARROWVERSE

Introducing...

Felicity Smoak (Stark)

o v e r w a t c h

Daddy's  Princess

"I wish that I could change your mind about staying here, but I know I can't. Just like I know that leaving you here is going to destroy me. I don't regret a single moment. And you shouldn't either. You have done so much. You have saved so many people's lived and you have changed so many for the better, including mine. Knowing you has changed my life. You've opened up my heart in a way I didn't even know was possible. I love you."

"I may be blonde, but I'm not that blonde."

Peter Parker

s p i d e r m a n

Underoos

 "When you can do the things that I can, but you don't, and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you."

"I can't go to Germany. I have homework."

Tony Stark

i r o n m a n

the best

"I mean, not that death at any time isn't untimely but then that's the hero gig.  I am not afraid to die because I have always believed that part of the journey is the end. The one thing, I will never be prepared for is the fact that my daughter is dead and that I'll never get to hold her again. But that already happened and I don't think I will ever be okay"

"I build neat stuff, got a great girl and a cute kid, and I occasionally save the world. So why can't I sleep?"

rest of the cast of Arrow and Avengers as their own respective characters

and if you loved me 

why'd you leave me?

All her life, Felicity had been running. 

Sometimes it was bullies who though she was too smart, sometimes it was the enemies her father made with his beautiful yet annoying wit and sometimes it was the demons that haunted her nights.

Over the years, Felicity had become so used to running- so used to the thrill of the wind that ran past her face as she lost trail of the monsters that never ceased chasing her- that she reached so far from the people that loved her- her dad, Pepper, Morgan, Peter...

Felicity, who was once upon a time an incredible person whose voice was louder than the crowd, Felicity, who once had big dreams and had such big plans with the boy she loved, Felicity, who was many times referred to as the Iron-Daughter became somebody else.

She became a blonde woman who sat at a desk all day, miles away from New York and her family in a place called Starling City playing the hacker for a vigilante- her monsters put her in such a position.

From Felicity Jamie Stark, she became Felicity Jayden Smoak, a woman who was away from her family to protect them making her something she never meant to be- a liar.

But liars get caught and it seems like Felicity just ran out of time.

WARNING- I do not own anything here except of the storyline and the difference shown in the original characters. This book has mature themes in language and might visit a few triggering moments. Please proceed with caution.

Morgan was extremely hard to add as a part of gif but i think it cam out quite okay. 

The current cover of the book- 

I hope you all like the book because it's something that i have been planning for a few months. This story takes place after Avengers: Endgame and Season 2 of Arrow.

Pls like Vote and comment and let me know if you like the story so far!

THE CROSSOVER SERIES-

THE WARRIOR- SHADOWHUNTERS AND THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (BOOK 1)

THE MOTHER- THE ARROW AND THE ORIGINALS (BOOK 2)

GHOST OF YOU- THE AVENGERS AND THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (BOOK 3)

LIAR- ARROW AND THE AVENGERS (BOOK 4)

(All are available on my profile)

liar

void-dreams 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
977K 53.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
289K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc