Serenedipity

By Unwritten_Angel

~•Serenedipity•~ ~Finding something good without looking for it• ~ Hana has been with the Yukihira family eve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 16

855 24 8
By Unwritten_Angel

The next day, Ikumi was walking down a familiar hallway where Don RS was at As she trudged through the hallway, Soma and Hana's words replayed in her mind And how they said it with a smile

"It's pretty cute. You can call us, Hana and Soma."

She shook her head frantically and discarded the thoughts. Ikumi stood in front of the window and adjusted her tie and made sure that her hair wasn't messy, It's not like she was doing this because she wanted to look presentable in front of them or anything Or so she thought.

"I'm coming in," Ikumi said nervously as the door to the dub room slide open. The one who was there to greet her was Konishi, the leader of Don RS

"Oh, hey, Mito! You're here Konishi glanced at the blond-haired girl who entered the room. Konishi noted how she was wearing some decent clothing which was the standard Totsuki uniform without the blazer.

Y. Yeah I guess Hana and Soma are not here yet I'm only here because they told me I had to be here. too" Ikumi averted her gaze and said with a red face

"Oh well" Konishi started as his mind flashed back to the events after the Shokugeki

*Flashback*

"Huh? I'm not joining Don RS," Hana tilted her head at his sudden statement,

"What?!" Megumi and Konishi said in utter shock.

"Huh? But we just wanted to check it out. Right, Soma? And get off me" she averted her gaze towards the red-haired male who still had his arms around her neck which was making her cheeks red. The sold male chuckled and removed her arms from her neck but then decided to lean his head on top of her head, Hana deadpanned but decided to let is slid since she knew Soma must be tired.

"Yukihira. You're not joining either? Konishi questioned.

"That's right. But thanks to Don RS, we came up with a new don menu that we might be able to serve at our restaurant someday. Well, good luck with that. We'll come by sometimes." Soma and Hana walked away, more like, Hana was dragged away by Soma who just wanted to get some sleep now.

*Flashback over*

"That's what happened afterwards. But since our budget was increased let's work together to build up Don RS. You're the only one who can lead the Don RS going forward You're the don of the new Don RS," Nikumi Konishi placed a hand on Ikumi's shoulder.

"Shut up Don't call me by my Nickname"

It's said that Mito Ikumi san became more violent from that day forward, Megumi was standing outside the school building, hearing the loud noises from the Don RS.

"Thank you, Hana. You really saved me back there!" Soma grinned scratching the back of his head nervously as the two of them walked ahead of Megumi heading back to the dorm, She smiled back at him, sliding herself under his arm giving him a side hug and focused on the road ahead of them. She was so comfortable that she decided to stay there.

"Hey, Soma. Next time save me okay?" she gave him a closed eye site. The male ruffled her hair affectionately before kissing the crown of her head.

"Always" That moment, Soma thought, What am I going to do without you?

"Probably be miserable and find some else to feed all your creations" She teased back not knowing she wasn't meant to hear it nor did he mean to say it out loud. Soma's face blushed a little before wrapping his arm around her shoulder as he pulled her close and teased her. "True, Things would be so boring. But as for your other statement, I like cooking for you. You have to best reactions and suggestions." Soma said, leaving out the part that meant how happy it made him to see her face lit up as she eats something delicious or try to keep her face nuteral when he feed her one of his failed dishes. She is his best friend after all. Hana's heart seemed to skip a beat as it took his teasing, it was hard to brush it of when she was so close to him. She could feel the warmth from his body through the fabrics of their clothes, the way he was holding her, the was he said it, something had changed at that moment. She looked up at him only to find him already looking down at her.

The wind was feeling a little cold but they were feeling warm enough, they smiled at each other as they continued to walk ahead. Megumi who was still walking behind them, she was embarrassed as she felt that she has invaded in their moment but at the same time she just wanted them to hurry along and get together. All this was getting too much for everyone around them cause EVERYONE, every single person could see it except these two! They looked at each other as one would look at the stars, with admiration and longing. So beautiful yet so far.

They reached the dorm and Soma went straight to Hana's room dropping himself on her bed. He was out like a bulb as soon as he hit the pillow, Hana stared at him for a minutes wondering why her room and how did he fell asleep this fast, she tucked him in before kissing his forehead as she ran her finger through his hair before slipping out of the room quietly closing her door behind her. She gasped when she turned and almost crashed into the almost naked male standing behind her with a smirk on his face and mischief dancing in his eyes. "So Hana - chan, Congradulations on you victory. It calls for a party."

"Thank you, Senpai but can we do it tomorrow? I want to make sure Soma gets enough rest and not get himself sick over lack of proper sleep." She gave the older male a tense smile. Issiki couldn't help but chuckle at the girl's worry for her friend. He patted her head as if she was a dog before walking away saying, "Sure, Hana-chan~ Soma-Kun is lucky to have such a caring wife" He teased before disappearing from her sight before she could say anything. Hana turned toward the direction of the kitchen but the older males words finally sunk in as she snapped her head towards the direction he went in with her eyes wide and face flushed. She couldn't believe he said that Soma was.....her friend? She wondered to herself what were they after all? They acted like they were more than that but at the same time, there were times when Soma's carefree attitude would make her feel like that he's like that with everyone.

Shaking her head she went to the kitchen to make something for Soma since she knew he would sleep through the apocalypse if she let him since he knew that its weekend there is no way he is getting up for anything unless he has to. Hana put her whole heart into making it, chopping up with care, doing everything perfectly. The resident of the dorm let her be in her own world as she continued to cook and hum to herself a tune that has been stuck in her head for today, she couldn't place exactly where she heard it but now she couldn't get the tune out of her head. She twirled around smiling as she continued to move with the tune as she continued to add finishing touches to the dish. She made enough for everyone wanting to give their dorm mother a break from dinner, she gave a shout to everyone to come and eat their food as she took Soma's with her to her room. She knocked lightly just in case before she entered, to find the red-haired boy snuggled up in her quilt which was an adorable sight, to be honest, and of course, she took a picture of him before she went to wake him up, running her fingers through his hair she gently called out to him.

Soma cracked open one eye before whining as he turned the other way not wanting to wake up, Hana smirked as she said, "Well, I guess, I'll give this food to others, I'm sure they won't mind some" as she started to get up. Soma shot up straight yelling "I'm up!"

"Ouch!" They held their foreheads trying to smoothen out the pain that came with Soma banging his head with Hana's. They looked at one another as they held their heads, lips twitching with a creeping smile which bloomed into a full laugh. It took them sometime before they calmed down, Hana picked up the bowl from the nightstand, giving Soma a smile before feeding him as she used to whenever he was sick and she could have sworn that she saw his cheek burn red as his hair but it could have been the light. Soma's eyes lit up as soon as he took his first bite, he could feel the warmth that coursed through him, he could feel the care and effort she had put into it, he could practically see it. He hummed as he closed his eyes, it felt like being in a warm embrace in a chilly evening and the feeling of being loved fluttering as Hana continued to feed him with a small smile on her face. These were the few times that made her feel like the only one with him but Soma had always been cheerful and friendly to everyone so sometimes Hana gets worried about losing him.

After being fed and as soon as Hana had set the utensils away in the corner of the room near the bed, Soma pulled her in the bed with him wrapping his long arms and legs around her like those koala bears, holding her tightly. Hana is experienced that when he gets this hold on there is no way she can get out or it, well, she never tried to. She sighed before shifting a little making herself more comfortable before she found herself drifting off to sleep along with the red-haired male. Issiki knocked softly wanting to check on the pair to make sure they were okay when he heard no one answer he slowly opened the door to see his favourite pair were sleeping peacefully with Soma holding her close. The older male left the room without a word only to return with a camera and took a couple of pictures of them. He touched their foreheads to check his temperature just to be sure that it was just exhaustion and not a sickness that made the cheeriest pair of Polar star to sleep off without a care in the world.

Once he was sure they were alright, he picked up the things from the corner and left the room quietly, not wanting to disturb the couple. Looking at them his mind drifted off to someone before he could dwell on it, he shook his head as if to clear his thoughts. He left the camera in his room before going to the kitchen to keep the utensils he picked up from Hana's room and walked out to his garden thinking, it is the best way to clear his head. All the work he put in his garden despite feeling tired to the bones his mind was still stuck on it's same track or maybe it is his heart, 'Ria...' He sighed out looking at the setting sun wondering about what she must be doing right now. Unaware that far away a figure stood at looking over the busy streets of London but her heart was miles away with a certain nudist of the Polar Star Domitary.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So it's that time of year again? Have the students been notified?"

In a dark room somewhere in the main academic building a yearly occurrence seemed to be discussed by a group of chefs or rather teachers.

"They will all be notified by the end of the day" One of the informed.

"There will be those who rise and those who fall in this academy. This is where their path begins to diverge." Chapelle commented peaking out of the blinds of the darkened room.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: Heya, everyone!! I know It's been a long time. Thank you for being kind and have patience with me. I'm just going through a rough patch, I try not to let it affect me but it happens, no matter how hard I try. Thank you all for waiting. I know this chapter is not long as my usual ones but don't worry from next chapter onwards I'll try to keep it my usual lengths.

Random Fact about food: Pennsylvania is "The Mashroom Capital of the World." The is located in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. They are the largest exporters of mushrooms, followed by California

Random Riddle: I am a cave full of bones,
and the house of a worm.

What am I?

Vote, Comment and Follow~~

Love,

Unwritten_Angel

(P.s: Those of you who has seen my Instagram Account know about Ria or Alexandria. She is my OC from a fanfic I haven't published yet but still working on it!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 185 11
Totsuki academy, A culinary academy for the best of the best . Children from elite families, companies , and restaurants from all around the world...
14.6K 447 16
"𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕤...𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕠." 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘂...
275K 8.1K 30
What do you get when mixing gambling and cooking, we get shokugeki. Which is what made a girl earn the name, Blood Hound She lives in the madness of...
76.1K 1.7K 11
Sara Yukihira, fraternal twin sister of Soma Yukihira and daughter of Jōichirō Yukihira, has been cooking for 12 years of her life and has love every...