𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐔𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲...

By CASSANDRA_NAUVALL_

" Miss Y/N Connor I've a singing valentine for you " said the dwarf following Y/N . " I- what ?? " said Y/N a... More

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐂𝐇 2 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖
𝐂𝐇 3 : 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇 4 : 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 !
𝐂𝐇 5 : 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘
𝐂𝐇 6 : 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐒
𝐂𝐇 : 7 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇 8 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑
𝐂𝐇 9 : 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒
𝐂𝐇 10 : 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 !?
𝐂𝐇 11 : 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐄
𝐂𝐇 12 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄
𝐂𝐇 : 13 𝐓𝐇𝐄 " 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 " 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
AUTHOR'S NOTE

𝐂𝐇 1 : 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐍𝐓 𝐆𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ?

1.9K 53 52
By CASSANDRA_NAUVALL_

********

" Things — horrible things are planned and plotted this year at Hogwarts Miss Y/N shouldn't go back there "

********

3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :
***************

When you love something and it's kept away from do you know how it feels ? If not ask Y/N she was away from Hogwarts , her home for almost two months now .

She didn't had any problems at her own house but it wasn't welcoming the way Y/N wanted .

" Y/N " said Mrs. Kate Connor , her mother .

" Yes mother ? " asked Y/N as she looked up from the book she was reading .

" The Weasley's invited you for the rest of the summer since it's just a few days left wanna stay there ? " asked her mum .

" Sure " answered Y/N immediately , wanting to meet her friends as soon as possible .

But something was different this time Harry didn't answer her letters , she asked Ron and Hermoine if he was answering their letter but they said no . Was something fishy going on as always ? Hell they didn't even start Hogwarts .

" Pack your bags then , I'll help you with the floo powder and all " said her mother , smiling warmly at her.

Y/N nodded getting up going to her packing things up there wasn't much to do as she already had almost things packed , she was a organised person but sometimes she could be a little messy .

And you can't call her messy , because Y/N'S calls it : an organised mess .

But as soon as Y/N entered her room she saw something which wasn't relevant at that moment .

It was a house elf , Connor's did have house elfs but they were given clothes long ago but they didn't left the Connor's saying they'll like to work .

Mr.Connor , couldn't say no to them so allowed them to work but only if they received payment and holidays on few days , which they all accepted .

But this house elf was definitely not fromn Y/N'S house , it was wearing a pillow case which was dirty and a bit big for him .

" Ummm ... ? " started Y/N awkwardly , she didn't expect a house elf at her room now  .

" I'm sorry but I don't recognise
you " said Y/N in the most polite way possible .

" I'm Dobby miss !! Dobby the house elf ! " said the elf excitedly in a high pitch voice , it was so high that it made Alex shout and say : stop shouting Y/N !! I'm trying to do my homework !

" I wanted to meet you ...... It's such a honour Miss !! " countinued the elf who mentioned himself as Dobby .

He had bat like ears flapping as he jumped , bulging green eyes size of a tennis ball .

" Oh please sit down " asked Y/N as a normal courtesy .

To her suprise the house elf burst in tears , very noisy ones .

" SIT DOWN ??! " wailed the house elf Y/N was sure if Dobby continued screaming like this then her mum dad would think that's some dark witch or wizard , her parents were Aurors she can't help it .

" Sorry did I offend you ? " asked Y/N thinking did she made a mistake ?

" Offend Dobby ! " choked the elf

" Dobby has been never asked to sit down by a witch or a wizard " he said as if held back tears .

" You didn't have met the decent one yet then " said Y/N trying to cheer him up .

Dobby sat on the edge of chair Y/N offered him .

Then he suddenly leapt to his feat and starting banging his head on Y/N'S bookshelf .

" Bad Dobby , Bad Dobby " shouted Dobby furiously .

" Dobby !!!! " said Y/N trying to stop him " What are you doing ? Stop it ! "

Dobby stopped at this he was slightly cross - eyed .

" Miss I almost  spoke ill about my family " he said bowing his head looking towards the floor .

" Whom do you serve ? Can I help
you " said Y/N politely.

Dobby again began wailing loudly which made Alex yell again : What are you doing Y/N ?? What's this noise ? Who's crying ? to which Y/N yelled back : No one I'm reading a .. a-a — book o-on  creatures .....umm ... it shrieks you see !!

" Dobby ! " hissed Y/N " What happened now ? "

" Miss. Y/N is so kind I heard of her greatness just like Mr. Potter " he said as he choke back tears .

" Harry ? " she asked

" Is he alright ? Did you meet him ?  He's not answering to my letters " asked Y/N worried .

" Yes miss ! I met Mr. Harry Potter he's like you ! " said the elf his face lit up as he said this .

" Which family you serve by the
way ? " asked Y/N when she noticed the elf was trying to change the topic .

" I shouldn't say that miss "  he replied sadly .

" Miss Y/N shouldn't go back at Hogwarts I told it Mr.  Potter he won't listen to me " said Dobby after a bit of silence .

" What ?? " asked Y/N confused .

" Things — horrible things are planned and plotted this year at Hogwarts Miss . Y/N shouldn't go back at there " said the elf seriously.

" I can't I need to go back that's where I consider a proper home " said Y/N furiously her parents where all of a sudden maintaining distance from her , she couldn't help it .

" But Miss . Y/N shouldn't !! " shouted the elf .

Then he realised he shouted at Y/N he again started banging his head against Y/N'S bookshelf .

" Bad Dobby " muttered the elf as he countinued banging his head .

" Dobby !! " said Y/N trying to stop him again .

Y/N was slightly getting irritated by this , why was he banging his head again !

" Stop it this second ! " said Y/N furiously .

Dobby atlast stopped banging his head. 

" Miss Y/N should promise that she won't go back at Hogwarts this
year " said the elf again .

His high pitched voice made Alex yell again and say : Y/N is there a problem?  I coming .

Alex was slightly over protective of her sister , he lectured much more than anyone her last year when she escaped Voldemort .

Y/N somehow convinced him not to say anything to their parents . Well to be honest that was a hard work .

She could hear her brother's footsteps coming .

Amazing isn't it ?

Now she had to explain why there was a house elf in her room which wasn't from their family.

" Y/N " he knocked on her bedrooms door .

Y/N gave a last glance at dobby then opened the door .

Alex stepped inside her room his hands crossed over his chest with a quill in one of his hands .

" What was all the shouting ? " He asked narrowing his eyes .

" I know you have completed your homework that doesn't mean you won't let me do mine ! " He countinued .

Y/N looked over her shoulder , Dobby was nowhere to be seen .

" Ummmm..... ' Y/N was lost for words should she say what all happened ?

She instead replied : " Sorry won't disturb you again "

Alex looked at Y/N for a while then turned and went to his room for completing his homework .

After Alex went back Y/N sighed .

No ! Y/N didn't sigh she breathed out from her mouth elegantly . Connor's didn't sigh .

Her parents words not her's .

Connor's being an important Pureblood family in the Wizarding World made it's attention go towards the children of the Family which were : Y/N and Alex .

They expected their behaviour to be at the best .

And Y/N being Y/N did have more personalities than one which depended on which person you are .

" This is weird " she muttered as she went to sleep not hoping to sleep to be honest .

Her bed seemed  unfamiliar after so long she was far more comfortable at her bed at Hogwarts .

" I need to back at Hogwarts soon " said Y/N to herself , it was like a homesick thing if you get what she said ...............

.

.

.

𝐀/𝐍 :

Happy New year !!!! Hope
You all have a happier and healthier
Year than the previous one !

And I'm back !!
💃💃

Did you like it ?
My update schedule will
Be the same :
Tuesday and Friday

Oh and I named your mother :
' Kate ' as it was getting a bit tough
To write M/N all over and over again
Hope you don't mind ~

I would love if you
Vote / Comment !!

This book will have few lines from the book  : Chamber of Secrets and few from the movie maybe .

Hope you enjoy this !!

Let's make this  worth it !!

May the journey begin ~

* sipping coffee cracking knuckles getting ready to write the second chapter *

~  𝐀𝐑 ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
1.2M 27.8K 52
Hermione slightly pulled away from Y/N with a smile as they looked into each other's eyes, both having a shimmer of happiness in them. They both gigg...
3.4K 275 24
*COMPLETED* "Sirius wanted a monster, so he's going to get one." During the prank in 5th year, a life was born and a life was killed before he could...
26.2K 591 10
Harry took her hand in his own and intertwined their fingers, ignoring the strange feeling within himself. Her hands.. were soft. Instead he said, "T...