Moving On || Jungkook x Reader

By KohakuCheshire

●COMPLETED● Min Y/n (24) Elementary teacher Jeon Jungkook (25) Single father of 1. A teacher at an elementar... More

°Ch.1°
°Ch.2°
°Ch.3°
°Ch.4°
°Ch.5°
°Ch.6°
°Ch.7°
°Ch.8°
°Ch.9°
°Ch.10°
°Ch.11°
°Ch.12°
°Ch.13°
°Ch.14°
°Ch.15°
°Ch.16°
°Ch.17°
°Ch.18°
°Ch.19°
°Ch.20°
°Ch.21°
°Ch.22°
°Ch.23°
°Ch.24°
°Ch.25°
°Ch.26°
°Ch.27°
°Ch.28°
°Ch.29°
°Ch.30°
°Ch.31°
°Ch.32°
°Ch.33°
°Ch.34°
°Ch.35°
°Ch.36°
°Ch.37°
°Ch.38°
°Ch.39°
°Ch.40°
°Ch.41°
°Ch.42°
°Ch.43°
°Ch.44°
°Ch.45°
°Ch.46°
°Ch.47°
°Ch.48°
°Ch.49°
°Ch.50°
°Ch.51°
°Ch.52°
°Ch.53°
°Ch.54°
°Ch.55°
°Ch.56°
°Ch.57°
°Ch.58°
°Ch.59°
°Ch.60°
°Ch.61°
°Ch.62°
°Ch.63°
°Ch.64°
°Ch.65°
°Ch.66°
°Ch.67°
°Ch.68°
°Ch.69°
°Ch.70°
°Ch.71°
°Ch.72°
°Ch.73°
°Ch.74°
°Ch.75°
°Ch.76°
°Ch.77°
°Ch.78°
°Ch.80°

°Ch.79°

5.2K 198 82
By KohakuCheshire

The Big Day! 

(Time Skip~ 1 year later)

Y/n POV
"nervous???" eyes closed, getting my makeup done I could obviously tell that it was Jihoon who was questioning me. Since I didnt have a best 'girl' friend to be my maid of honor I decided it was the best decision for Jihoon to be my "Man of Honor" which he gladly accepted. "Is it obvious??" I mumbled while hearing a low chuckle escape his lips. 

"I mean not really, but with you continuing to wipe your hands I kind of guessed. Y/n.. theres nothing to worry about. You spent the last 9 months with Jungkook planning everything out plus you both had all your friends help plan." I help the tissue in my hand and continued to wipe my sweaty hands. "Well.. I know that but I just cant help but be nervous! I-I mean.. you know why. This is my second time walking down the aisle.. im just scared that what happened before might happen again." The room fell quiet but I soon felt Jihoon place his hand on top of mine before reassuring me. 

"Y/n.. I know how you feel and I know you would never want to go through that again. Hell if he pulls something like that Im going to take my tie off and strangle him. I dont care if it has to be in front of the priest I aint letting him get away with that." Even though I knew he said that to lighten up the mood I knew Jihoon would actually do that. "Thanks Jihoon..." before he could respond there was a knock on the door and soon I heard it open. "Y/n its Jungkooks parents. I'll let you have some time alone, so I'll come back in a few minutes..." With the door closing behind Jihoon the makeup artist finished my eyes and I was able to finally open them. 

Meeting the eyes on Jungkooks mother and father I sent them a small smile as they neared me with a soft expression. "Y/n... we just wanted to come by and see you before the wedding. We knew that once the wedding ends you'll both be swarmed by the guests so we wanted to be able to talk to you before all of that" I immediately shook my head as I reached out and held her hand "Ani, dont say that Mrs. Jeon... Even if that happens if you ever call out to me I will always put you both as top priority for me. Your both my technically my family now right??" The elders sent me bright smiles before they both wrapped their arms around my figure. Mr. Jeon quickly looked at his watch before speaking how they would have to make their way to the church now since they have the greet the guests. 

(1 hour later)

Squeezing into my dress, I heard the door open and squealing erupted, shooting my head to the door I laughed once seeing Jihoon enter along with Hyunjin and Yeonjun bright behind him. "NOONA!!!! NOONA! OH MY GOD!!!" they all chime din unison while running over to me. "Can I put your veil on?! NO WAIT. CAN WE PUT YOUR VEIL ON YOU!!" The younger once questioned while looking at me like lost puppies. Not being able to turn them down Jihoon and I both watched them as they carefully carried the veil and placed it on top of my head. 

"AHHHHH Y/N! YOUR TOO BEAUTIFUL ITS MAKING MY OWN PRIDE HURT." my best friend commented making me punch his side playfully.  "Haha but in all honesty Y/n.. your breath takingly beautiful. My eyes are literally tearing up" he chuckled while wiping the corner of his eyes. "Do you think Jungkook will cry?? you know, like one of those wedding videos where the groom sees the bride walking down and they just break down?" With the three of them laughing Yeonjun crossed his arms "He better cry.. if not I'll make sure he cries. Thats why im carrying this around" raising my brow as I watched my younger brother reach into his back pocket he soon pulled out a small piece of freshly copped onions. "Yeonjun... are you serious?"

"Noona, what if he doesnt cry or he has a hard time shedding tears. Dont you think that this would come in handy??" I shook my head but began to laugh at his horrible actions. "Yeonjun dont worry, Jungkook will cry.. I mean if he doesnt we could just stop everything and restart it from the very beginning until he cries." "Plus Jimin hyung told me that Jungkook hyung cried when watching Iron Man... if he cried for that he should be able to cry when you walk down the aisle, right???" 

With all of us laughing a knock was soon heard and Sungmin oppa walked in wearing his oh so stylish suit. "Looking beautiful as always.. its almost time, we have to head to the church now." Slipping my heels on and having Jihoon carry the back of my dress I left and got into a limo that Sungmin oppa rented. Even though I told him just using his car would be fine he obviously didnt think it was. With Hyunjin, Yeonjun, Jihoon and Sungmin oppa sitting across from me they all sent me bright smiles. "Are you ready Y/n??" Holding the bouquet in my hands tightly I took a deep breath and nodded. "With you all by my side, im more than ready." 

After a few minutes of driving I looked out the window and saw that we had arrived at the church. Getting out of the car and waving bye to Hyunjin, Yeonjun and Jihoon as they went to their spots I linked arms with Sungmin oppa as we waited behind the closed doors. Hearing all the voices of all the guests inside the church my heart began to beat faster. (Oh god.. good thing I didnt eat a lot earlier.. I would have thrown up right now, or even worse on Jungkook at the altar. Damn, why didnt I think of that when I was with Jongin? I shouldve thrown up on him before he walked out. That would have been great) With a small chuckle leaving my mouth I snapped out of my thoughts once hearing the sound of the piano being played. 

"No matter what happens Y/n.. from now until the very end I will always have your back no matter what. Your basically my little sister and I will always watch over you and care for you." Sungmin oppa whispered and I responded by gripping his arm ever so lightly which caused him to smile. With the sound of the guests chattering toning down, the doors slowly opened and I was met with dozens of eyes as I walked down the aisle.

With proud smiles being sent my way, I glanced at all the guests sending them all warm smiles in return as I continued to walk. Facing the front my eyes landed on my brothers who were standing there smiling at me fondly, then to my best friend Jihoon who was on the piano playing a song he had written with the help of Mingyu who leaned against the piano sending me a small wink which caused me to slightly giggle. Nearing the end of the aisle I was then greeted by Jungkooks parents who both hugged me with bright smiles on their faces. "Watch over our Jungkookie for us okay?" Tears escaping their eyes I nodded my head before turning to Jungkook who walked over to us. Sungmin oppa taking a step forward, placing my hand on top of Jungkooks. "I dont have to say it, you already know what to do... but this is my second time handing her off to someone, but this time... I know you'll take good care of her." 

Hearing those words, tears nearly threatened to fall but I managed to keep them in as Sungmin hugged me one last time before going to his spot. Soon the ceremony began and things went smoothly, the occasional touch ups Jihoon did on me while Jin did the same thing to Jungkook things went better than expected. But soon it came to the vows and we were both nervous wrecks. With the microphone being handed to me, Yeonjun handed my a small piece of paper that had my vows written on it. Clearing my throat as I unfolded the paper, I brought the mic closer to my lips before taking a deep breath.

"Jungkook, Jungkookie, Kook, Kookie... and all those other nicknames you go by. I'll be completely honest, I always thought that I wasnt cut out for love. That I would never find someone who would love me for well.. you know.. me! And honestly I didnt think I would be standing in front of the altar again. But in the end I dont think I could ever imagine myself continuing to live my life without you in it. You accepted me for who I was, and even though I had built a thick high wall you somehow managed to break it down. Jungkook... I promise from now until the very end to remember that at the end of the day we are both humans, that if you make questionable decisions that would upset me or make me mad.. that in the end I will always love you no matter what. We both know that im not even the closest to being 'perfect' and that I can be indecisive at time but the decision to marry, I would never have second thoughts about that. And as we continue to grow together with Taewoo, I promise to be there for when either of you are down, and to love you both unconditionally. I know you will always have my back.. and I promise to always have yours..."

With the sound of sniffling I could tell I did a good job with my vows since Jungkooks parents were both crying especially his hyungs who stood behind him. All of them giving me a thumbs up. As I looked over at Jungkook he smiled at me fondly, his little bunny like smile as I passed him the mic. Holding the mic in his hand he reached into his pocket and pulled out a wrinkled piece of paper which made me give him a 'are you serious' look but honestly it was such a Jungkook thing to do. Watching as he wiped his hands on his pants he finally held the mic close to his lips before speaking.

Jungkook POV
(Good god im nervous...) I thought to myself as I began to unfold the wrinkled up paper. (Why didnt I fold it nicely.. I shouldve had Namjoon hyung or Hobi hyung hold onto it... oh jeez is that a ketchup stain on the corner???) Biting down on my lip nervously I quickly wiped the palms of my hands on my pants causing my hyungs to chuckle behind me. Gripping the mic tightly in my hand, I brought it up to my lips before taking a deep breath. (lets... lets get it...)

"Y/n... I-I honestly dont know where to begin... and uhmm to be honest this is the most vulnerable I have ever felt since im basically opening up about my feeling for you in front of everyone. B-But please listen well since I-I dont think I could ever repeat myself after I say these words to you. Min Y/n... Of all the people you met in your life and of all the places you have been to... somehow you ended up here standing with me. I used to think that we just met because you were simply Taewoos teacher but I... I truly believe that the universe put us together because we needed each other. We had gone through so much together, we made each other laugh, smile... cry but in the end you had given me a sense of peace that I had never experienced before. I know that after today its going to be a start of a new chapter in our lives but I honestly dont think its enough for me. Y/n.. I promise to always love you no matter how upset or mad you make me, I promise to always work hard for you and Taewoo. I promise to be your biggest supporter no matter what you do or decide for your future. To be a loyal and faithful husband... to never keep secrets from you no matter how bad it is. And I promise that when were all wrinkly and gray, I will always look at you with loving eyes... From this day forward... we will walk hand in hand together.. never alone" 

Finally done reading my vows I was about to hand over the mic back to the priest until I suddenly saw Y/n lunge towards me wrapping her arms around me. Giving me a quick squeeze before taking a step back, tears were flowing down her face but she had the brightest smile I had ever seen. (Beautiful... just breathtakingly beautiful) For some reason as Y/n and I stared into each others eyes we both felt like we were in our own world, we couldnt hear what the priest was saying... nothing at all. But I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone give me a slight push. Looking back confused I saw my hyungs pushing me forward before yelling "KISS HER YOU FOOL!!!" Realizing what they meant I shot my head towards Y/n as she stood there.

WIthout wasting another second I moved her veil before planting my lips on hers.... With the sounds of cheering and clapping erupting in the church we soon pulled away and wrapping our arms around each other. Soon feeling more arms wraps around us I heard Taewoo calling out my name as he squeezed his way through the group. Scooping him up into my arms he then pulled Y/n and I into a small hug. 

"I could call Miss Y/n.. Eomma now right???"

Y/n giggled before pinching his cheeks lightly "Ne Taewoo... you can call me Eomma now.." With the younger cheering, he soon planted a small kiss on Y/ns cheek causing me to pull him away "Taewoo... thats my wife your kissing..." Surprised that Taewoo stuck his tongue out at me he jumped towards Y/n who obviously caught the boy. "But Appa... shes my eomma now.. so that means I get to kiss her too.. bleh!" 

Shaking my head while a low chuckle escaped my mouth, Taewoo was soon taken by Yoongi hyung. Now given the opportunity I swept Y/n off her feet carrying her bridal style causing all the guests to cheer even louder than before. "J-Jungkook! p-put me down!!! I-Im heavy..!!" "Is it because of the nuggets you had eaten yesterday night?? no wonder you were feeling a bit more plush" With her cheeks flushing bright red she pouted. "Im kidding Y/n... but either way.. big or small... tall or short. I will love you no matter what."

"I love you too Jungkook... Forever... And always"

The end.

(A/N: AND THATS THE END!! Well almost Hahaha, I will be posting the very last chapter soon. And it will be like a special time skip chapter!!! But on that note, Im so happy with how much love this book had received over the time it had been published up until now. I couldnt have done it without your support. Thank you to my amazing readers for always being my number 1 supporters. I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOUR READY FOR THE LAST CHAPTER!!! <3 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 10.5K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
46.6K 2.3K 31
Namjoon and Jin are married with their adopted son, Jungkook. Namjin started with a project they had to do in school. Jungkook gets assigned the proj...
3.3M 120K 63
[COMPLETED] A math teacher, and a student, falling in love with each other while having many turbulent experiences in their lives due to their famil...
796K 75.4K 66
"I've got six problems, and their names are Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook." Sequel to "Single Father"