ᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢᴏᴅ (Zhongl...

By Murder_Princess_Main

I still remember the moment I laid my eyes on her, her smiles that are quite familiar, the mature scent, the... More

Chapter 1: Zhongli of Liyue
Chapter 3: Contract
Chapter 4: Vision
Chapter 5: Date
Chapter 6: Friend
Chapter 7: Mt. Aozang
Chapter 8: Cry
Chapter 9: Guizhong
Chapter 10: Misunderstood
Chapter 11: Kiss
Chapter 12: Special
Chapter 13: Ningguang
Chapter 14: Traveler
Chapter 15: God of Stove
Chapter 16: To Mondstadt
Chapter 17: Grape Juice
Chapter 18: Thieves
Chapter 19: Love
Chapter 20: Yours 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓪 𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
Announcement
Chapter 20: Yours 𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
Chapter 21: Cloth
Chapter 22: Confrontation
Chapter 23: Something
Chapter 24: Queen
Chapter 25: Hideout
Chapter 26: For you
Chapter 27: Stormterror
Chapter 28: A kiss of the wind
Chapter 29: Rite of Descension
Chapter 30: Rite of Descension II
Chapter 31: Noctilucous Jade
Chapter 32: Remedium Tertiorum
Chapter 33: Cocogoat
Chapter 34: Mr. Cyclops
Chapter 35: More 𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷
Chapter 36: Dainsleif
Chapter 37: Big Brother
Chapter 38: Storge
Chapter 39: Friends

Chapter 2: Don't Let Your Guard Down

32.4K 1.3K 4.2K
By Murder_Princess_Main

Your POV

" (y/n)?" a familiar voice called out my name. I then saw Xiangling waving at me, I saw her greeting Zhongli, and Zhongli greeted her back.

" Xiangling! "

" (y/n)!"

We both happily said in unison and hugged each other.

" I missed you! So how's Mondstadt? " she asked me excitingly.

" I meet a handsome bartender at Mondstadt. " I told her with a wink.

" Haha. That's not what I meant! " She said with a laugh," I mean the exotic ingredients! ", she chimed. I chuckled and handed her a jar of fermented valberries.

" Sorry, that's just what I got... That handsome guy from Mondstadt's the one that fermented it for me. " I told Xiangling and she hugged me tightly.

" I could create exotic dishes with these! Thank you so much! " Xiangling said, I just scratched the back of my head.

" Weird you mean... " I told myself.

" I heard your sister's waiting for you at the restaurant, let's go! " She chimed and we both went to their restaurant, I can see Zhongli also walking towards their restaurant.

" Xiangling, do you know that guy? " I asked her while pointing at Zhongli and she looked suspiciously at me.

" You know, you're vision gets clearer when you see handsome guys. " Xiangling said and hit my arm with her elbow, we then both laughed at each other.

" Don't ask me, ask him. He's a kind guy! He always gives me huge tips and cooking tips!" Xiangling told me with a smile.

" I'm a little bit shy... He's kinda intimidating..." I told Xiangling and she just chuckled at me.

" Of course you find him intimidating! You like him! " Xiangling said with a laugh.

" N-no I don't! H-he's just... I don't know... He's... Urggg nevermind... " I told Xiangling as she laughed and playfully pushed me hard causing me to bump against Zhongli's back.

" Hmm? " I heard Zhongli as he slowly turned around to face me. I slowly felt my face heat up.

" Guess we meet again. " Zhongli said with a chuckle.

" I-I-"

" Mr. Zhongli! Meet (y/n)! You might not know but she's the Tianquan's sister! " Xiangling told him and his eyes widen. I immediately glared at Xiangling.

" So you're the younger sister of- "

" Lady Ningguang! A pleasure to have you here! " a local cut Zhongli off and my eyes widen.

" Just in time. " Ningguang said and looked at me with a smile.

" Lady Ningguang! Welcome! " Xiangling greeted her enthusiastically, I saw a soft smile forming at Zhongli's lips as he slowly backed away from me.

" Mr. Zhongli. "

We heard someone called for him.

" Ahh. There he is." Zhongli said while looking at the ginger-colored hair guy. Ningguang and I looked at each other with our eyes widen.

' He's a Fatui... A harbinger.' I thought and stared at the guy.

" What? You saw another cutie?" Xiangling playfully said, I just sighed and laughed and she excused herself to serve the other customers.

" Excuse us, Mr. Zhongli." my sister told him formally. Zhongli smiled and nodded.

" I may as well excuse myself, Lady Ningguang. " Zhongli said slightly bowing his head and then looked at me. " Lady (y/n)... " He continued and bowed slightly at me as well, he then slowly went to that Fatui Harbinger.

" You know them? " Ningguang asked me, as we were also both heading towards our table.

" Only Zhongli... But that guy..." I said and looked at her. She then nodded.

" As expected. Be careful. " Ningguang told me and I nodded.

" You too sis. " I told her and she chuckled.

" I also saw a female Harbinger at Mondstadt. They call her 'Signora'. " I whispered to Ningguang.

" I see..." She responded.

" But they're a little bit lowkey for now. " I told her until Xiangling came and brought us some dishes.

" What? But we haven't ordered yet. " I told Xiangling.

" It's from Mr. Zhongli and that new guy beside him." Xiangling said and playfully hit my arm again.

Ningguang and I immediately turned our gazes on them, Zhongli smiled while the Fatui waved his hand at us. Ningguang just glared at them.

" You'll be having a new mission. " my sister said, I smirked and nodded. I already knew what she meant.

I turned my gaze on them once again, the Fatui guy was looking suspiciously at my sister, he then noticed me and smiled. I just glared at him and faced my sister.

" Never let your guard down." Ningguang told me.

~ Time skip, evening ~

I spent the whole afternoon picking glaze lilies at Quince Village, I was planning on offering some of it to the lord of Geo since I've been gone for a long time and some to be made as perfume.

When I was on my way to one of the statues, I saw a familiar figure staring at the statue. I immediately hid behind a tree as I watch him. He then turned his head to where I was hiding.

" Come on now, there's no need to hide." I heard him say and I sighed and revealed myself. He then chuckled and stared at the statue again. I slowly went to the statue and stood beside him.

" H-how'd you know I was there?" I asked him and he looked at me with a warm smile.

" It's because of the strong fragrance emitted by the glaze lilies." He said making me feel so dumb.

" Your voice does really complement your face." He continued. I raised a brow at him.

" Huh? What do you mean?" I asked him, he then smiled at me.

" Both beautiful. " He said and it made my eyes widen. I felt my heart skip a beat.

" O-of course I am. " I said trying to play it cool. I then ignored him and placed a half bunch of the glaze lilies in front of Rex Lapis' statue.

" Hmm? What are you gonna do with the others?" He asked, I glanced at him and chuckled.

" Make them a perfume. " I answered and his eyes widen. I took a glaze lily and offered it to him.

" Here, I guess you can have it." I told him and he just stared at me and the flower.

" Why do you look so stunned?" I asked him as I playfully tucked the flower on his hair, above his ear and he finally snapped out of it.

I immediately felt my head throbbing." Arg... " I groaned in pain. He immediately took my hand and pulled me closer to him which shocked me, I then tried to free myself but his grip tightened.

" L-Let me g— "

" Look at me. " He ordered with a strict commanding tone which made me did exactly what he said.

" No... But why Glaze Lilies? " He asked me.

' No what? ' I questioned myself.

" Uh... I-it's because I think Glaze Lilies are... Uhh... Perfect! I-I love strong scents!" I said and placed my free hand on my throbbing head. I can see my vision getting blurry.

' Is this because of too much wine last night? ' I asked myself as I feel like I was slowly fainting.

I felt his strong arms on my back as he pulled me closer to him, making my head rest on his shoulder.

" To cleanse the land and defend our safe Harbor, that was the first contract in Liyue. And now... " He said and raised my chin for me to face him.

" The final contract too will be set in stone. " Was the last words I heard before I completely blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 267 11
𝙞. 𝐐𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐗𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 ( zhongli ) ❝ how long, dear love, have you lived upon this mountain alone? don't you wish to live in...
138K 5.4K 23
[ 𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤/𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ] After two-thousand years, you got to see the light of day once more. Like the civilization of long ago, your memory...
19.8K 460 14
when she was asked to babysit the anemo archon during his stay in liyue, she wasn't expecting him to have her begging to be fucked by a god, especial...
307K 12.3K 39
[✧] 𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨- /ˈastrō/ relating to the stars, celestial objects, or outer space. ──── ᵃˢᵗʳᵒ ──── ✩ You are the Astro [God/Goddess], with the first...