Broken Love

By foreversusan

//WARNING:THIS WAS WRITTEN A FEW YEARS AGO AND IS UNEDITED ANDD TERRIBLE IM SO SORRY// One word to describe T... More

Broken Love.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen - Part 1
Chapter Sixteen - Noah's Point of View!
Chapter Seventeen - Part One .
Chapter Seventeen - Part Two .
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Epilogue
Quick Authors Note

Chapter Fifteen- Part 2 [Special!]

10.7K 200 51
By foreversusan

Chapter Fifteen – Part 2

KYLE’S POINT OF VIEW. [Special!]

            Laughing with Noah while punching him playfully, we enter the kitchen and my eye catches a girl, not just any girl, but Taylor Jules, the girl my best friend Noah wouldn’t shut up for the last few weeks, well actually since we were seven, but no one needs to know that.

A big grin spreads across my face before I talked.

“Hey it’s you! The girl dumbass beside me won’t stop talking about! Hi, I’m Kyle,” I smiled nodding towards Noah.

“Taylor Jules, the girl known as the ‘freak’, ‘weirdo’ or what other names people call me at school. Nice meeting you, Kyle”, she’s smiled.

My smile faltered a bit, but she didn’t know since she was basically checking me out.

Yeah she was known as those two things and a lot more thanks to her jackass boyfriend and so called sister. But I don’t judge people based on what other people say or talk about. I judge them when I talk to them and get to know them, but right of the bat, I can tell Taylor isn’t like any other girl and I can see what Noah’s so hung up on her.

Trust me; the dude likes this girl for a long time even though he won’t admit it.

“I know, but people talk. In my opinion you seem pretty cool,” I complimented her.

Blushing she replied with a thanks and gave me a small smile.

I grinned back in response and the ding of the oven startled us.

“Oh the pizza!” she exclaimed.

Turning back to the oven, she opened the oven door and took out two pizzas and put in another one.

She closed the oven door and began to cut the pizza in slices. I looked over at Noah and saw he was staring at her with admiring eyes.

This guy was so whipped.

“You’re whipped,” I smirked at him.

Startled he looked at me and blinked.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about, Kyle,” he shrugged, looking back at Taylor.

I chuckled at him.

“Hey Taylor, know how to play Mario Kart?” I asked her.

She turned around and grinned.

“I’m a pro, Kyle”.

I smirked.

“Bet you can’t beat me?” I challenged her.

She crossed her arms and smirked while raising an eyebrow.

“Oh really?”

“Yup!” I nodded, popping the ‘p’.

“Well then how about we make a bet. You win, I do what you say. I win; you have to drink a full glass of toilet water. Deal?” she smiled, mischievously, sticking out her right hand.

 Without a second thought, I shake her hand.

“Deal”.

This should be easy.

“Okay, so we play until we get to the last game got it? And Noah will choose the places we go to. Okay?” I tell her.

“Okay” she says.

She grabs one of the controllers and we start.

She chose Baby Mario, I chose Yoshi.

And then we’re off to The Coconut Mall.

“Are you fucking kidding me!? I never lose at this game!” I yell at angrily.

“Dude, you got beat by a girl!” Noah laughs.

“Shut up Noah!” I glare at him.

“Ah, Kyle, time for you to drink some toilet water!” Taylor grins evilly.

“No! No fucking way!” I shout at her.

Ah, ah! You have too. It’s a deal,” she shrugged.

I groan.

“How about this? I drink half a glass of toilet water and you have to do something I say? No backing out,” I ask her.

She thinks about for a minute and finally nods, agreeing.

“Okay, but first you have to drink the toilet water”.

“Fine!”

She grinned.

“Noah, you got the toilet water?” Taylor asks.

“Yup, right here,” he smirks holding up a half of a glass of toilet water.

“Let’s just get this over with,” I mumble, taking the glass from Noah.

Taking a deep breath, I bring the glass up to my mouth and chugged it down quickly.

The taste was bit different than normal water considering it is from the toilet.

“Agh, that was fucking disgusting,” I shiver.

“But it was amusing,” Noah points out.

“Yeah? Well this next one is going to be even more amusing for me,” I smirked at the both of them.

“Uh oh,” Noah comments.

“What do you I have to do?” Taylor asks, looking at me.

“Well Taylor dear, you have to kiss my best friend Noah right there for two minutes,” I smirk.

Taylor’s eyes widened to the size of golf balls and Noah is just standing there shocked.

“Wha-what?” she stutters.

“You heard me. Kiss Noah for two minutes. Using tongues,” I smirk again. “Unless, you’ll admit defeat because if you do, then I will make you run down the street only in your bra and underwear”.

She glares at me. “Jerk.”

I chuckle.

“I’m waiting.” I sing.

Slowly she turns around to face Noah.

“You know you don’t have to –“ Noah starts saying but was cut off when Taylor attacked him with her lips.

He reacted quickly and put his arms around her waist and kissed her back.

 Smiling, I take out my phone and take a picture of them so then I can send the picture to Noah and Taylor.

I turn around and sit down while turning on the TV.

I look behind me and see both are enjoying the kiss and don’t want it to stop.

This was exactly my plan.

If I won , I would’ve made them kiss seeing as Noah is practically in love with girl even if it won’t admit it to himself or me.

And just by seeing them together, I can tell Taylor likes him just as much.

Those two fools were in love.

I looked at the time and saw five minutes had passed and they were still going at it!

Holy crap.

“Taylor that’s good! You guys can stop kissing now,” I chuckled.

They both broke apart dazed and flushed.

“Well, that was interesting,” I comment.

“Uh yeah,” blushed Taylor. “Uhm, I’m just, uh going to go, uhm get a drink”.

With that she left the room quickly.

I looked at Noah and he ran a hand through his hair.

“So Noah,” I started, smirking.

“What?” he asked.

“How was it?” I asked him.

“How was what?” he asked, playing dumb.

“The kiss, with Taylor,” I smirk, empathizing Taylor’s name.

“Oh, that,” he blushed.

“Yeah, that, I said, rasing an eyebrow.

“Don’t tell her, but it was fucking amazing. I never felt so, happy and alive when I was kissing her. It was so different and so much better than the other girls,” he confessed.

“Hah!” I exclaim. “I knew you liked her!”

He blushed again and looked at me.

“I don’t know,” he admitted.

“Noah, just say yes or no. Do you?” I asked him again.

Sighing he looked at me and I got my answer.

Yeah, yeah yeah. It's late. I'm sorry. Kisses! Wait, kisses? I'm going crazy. Anyways. Holy fucking shit! I almost have 100 000 reads on this story!That's so freaking amazing you guys! I'm so happy! I can't wait till I reach 100 000 ! 

Anyways, I did this in kyle's point of view just because (: 

My muscles are so sore from working out. 

So, what did you think? Comment . Vote. Fan whcihever.

Song for this chapter is Cannibal by Ke$ha just cause I'm listening to it right now.

Bye for now! :D

Picture of Kyle on the side ! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 59.5K 44
Kayla Green is not your typical girl. She is known and she has friends. People talk to her because of her easy going personality and caring attitude...
12.3K 583 37
After Audrey's work-focused parents sent her off to a socializing camp, Castra Kappa Pi, let's say there's a lot of surprises along the way. One late...
15.3K 351 25
'BROKEN' (of a person) having giving up all hope; despairing TAYLOR was a loner, a nobody, ever since the death of her mother she had been that way...
282K 5.8K 78
And we're back! But this time we're looking into the lives of the younger siblings: Alyssa Phoenix, Julianna and Jade Ramirez, and their best friend...